The World News Media

A wonderful experience of our Sister *Nabd Alqalb* Sunday, 21.Febr. 2016

Queen Esther

56ca60335661a_SEHRSCHNERBERICHTVONEINERZ

A  WONDERFUL  EXPERIENCE  OF  OUR  SISTER  *Nabd Alqalb*  -  JUST  IN  BELGIUM  -

IN  AN  ARABIAN  GROUP ❤    ( I  translated  for  you  all  very  fast  by  Google...)  She  wrote :

I would like to share this experience today:

In May 1985, I have to be baptized and since about  1 year  I am in Belgium in the  Arab. group.

The Society encourages again anyone who can to support the foreign language field. The Oriental region is one of the areas where the work is not free. Therefore, it is a special occasion the people who spend a while in Europe, to bring the good news in more detail.

Today we again had a recording of a lecture from an Arabic-speaking country (see photo). And we had a guest. She came from Tunisia and was very touched by our hospitality. She has scrupulously followed the publication cited texts in the Bible. Even the Watchtower study she replied freely (at her first meeting here)  And even corrected our answers has it in Arabic. We had a great mood ! It was easy, cheerful and we also laughed a lot. Our Elder did not know whom he should first take it. The turnout was so contagious. After the meeting, we all sat around them and they told us that their questions were never answered in their faith. Also in the mosque nobody came towards them. She felt isolated. Here they experienced the exact opposite. She felt like a family because everyone YOUR came because she misses her family home, which unfortunately does not seek contact with her. Also to their questions, they will gradually finally answers.

Such rare "Highlights" repeatedly show that it is worthwhile to work in difficult areas. Jehovah can really grow in his time. And for those people who are really looking for God, every effort is worth, no matter to how long and how hard we work for it and also take upon ourselves !

Thanks...

• Views 137
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.