The World News Media

Who Did Cain Fear Was Going To Kill Him?

James Thomas Rook Jr.

In today's news a pre-Edenic settlement was found in Israel ... over 9,000 years old.

It would be another 3,000 years before Adam was created, etc., etc.

This is one of many thousands of examples, all over the Earth, why I believe there were  two species of humans .... "Homo Sapiens", and "Homo Theocraticus" ... those created directly by God to for the FIRST time, having an opportunity for  everlasting life, and those who evolved, for which there is also irrefutable hard evidence, although they were not considered real men and women, legally.

9000-1.jpg

9000-2.jpg

9000-3.jpg

9000-4.jpg

9000-5.jpg

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is just a quick reply, have no time to post any support for this, but I remember researching this at one time since I also had the same question. It would appear that since there is no time frame

Melinda, I respect your opinions, and have also carefully considered the Scriptures you posted. I am not trying to convince ANYBODY, as Jehovah shows us all mercy for being wrong ... or who could

(Genesis 2:4-6) . . .This is a history of the heavens and the earth in the time of their being created, in the day that Jehovah God made earth and heaven. 5 Now there was as yet no bush of the field f

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

Didn't the watchtower teach at some point that black people were descendants of Cain?

They are not Black Hebrew Israelites, for if that was the case the demographics would differ. For the BHI believes Adam and Eve and all of Israel are black, including Jesus himself. They also believe King James of England I is black and did not have a secret life in order to justify the KJV Bible. In addition, they believe that all those who are not black, regardless of race, will be sent to burn in hellfire, be it a good, bad, misguided, or still in the womb, you are considered a threat (also states that God detests all those who are not black) and a so called Children of/Sons of/Daughters of Esau, and they ignore the fact that the Bible tells you clearly God is impartial, more so, they are afraid to speak on the passages concerning Adam and Eve, in which mankind originated from, be it black, white, Asian, Indian, Arab, etc. And some of them have some negativity towards the Holocaust.

That being said, you cannot compare an apple to an egg, vice versa, an egg to an apple. It won't make sense when someone who is honest and sane can make the distinction between the two.

4 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

In today's news a pre-Edenic settlement was found in Israel ... over 9,000 years old.

This is one of many thousands of examples, all over the Earth, why I believe there were  two species of humans .... "Homo Sapiens", and Homo Theocraticus" ... those created directly by God to for the FIRST time, having an opportunity for  everlasting life, and those who evolved, for which there is also irrefutable hard evidence, although they were not considered real men and women, legally.

9000-1.jpg

9000-2.jpg

9000-3.jpg

9000-4.jpg

9000-5.jpg

Source?

10 hours ago, Melinda Mills said:

But the Watchtower taught no such thing.

Not sure about the reason for bringing this up either, but it's best not to claim that the Watchtower taught no such thing.

image.pngimage.png

image.png

Curiously, something akin to what JTR has brought up was discussed, but dismissed in a 1902 Watchtower. Note that this first part is about Cain, not Canaan:

image.png  p.211-212

image.png

image.png

However, it did not dismiss some other racist notions in the same article, p.215-216:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

And one might wonder why Russell's more correct view was dropped under Rutherford, when the Watch Tower published the following in the 1920 Golden Age, page 241:

image.png

image.png

Why praise Jehovah's fixed laws, if there never was a fixed law of God against interracial marriage? Russell had pointed out that even Moses had a "negro" wife In the 1902 Watch Tower article quoted above:

image.png

In fact, the article you quoted (Melinda) from 1982 points out that the Catholic Church stayed with such a viewpoint until about 1872, but fails to mention that the Watch Tower publications said very similar things until about 1929. (The Watchtower even brought up on a couple of occasions how Jehovah, in the new system, could arrange for black skin to change to white.)

*** g82 2/8 p. 15 The Races—What Is Their Origin? ***
And for centuries the Catholic Church taught that Negroes were a cursed race. John F. Maxwell states in his book Slavery and the Catholic Church that this view “apparently survived until 1873 when Pope Pius IX attached an indulgence to a prayer for the ‘wretched Ethiopians in Central Africa that almighty God may at length remove the curse of Cham [Ham] from their hearts.’”

And, just another idea from Rutherford's time, that the author of the book "Uncle Tom's Cabin" was unduly influenced by evil spirits and the Devil himself in the writing of such a book (which was tremendously successful in promoting abolition, and ultimately helped the black slaves gain freedom):

image.pngp.140-2

image.png

. . .

image.png

. . .

image.png

. . .

image.pngimage.png

3 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

If we are to trust the dating of the archeological site in question, then it looks like Adam must have been created a lot earlier then 😃

Again, Why would we want to discuss that now? (Are we in tune with the spirit of this world? Racism, etc.)

(Acts 17:30) True, God has overlooked the times of such ignorance; but now he is declaring to all people everywhere that they should repent.

(2 Peter 2:21, 22) 21 It would have been better for them not to have accurately known the path of righteousness than after knowing it to turn away from the holy commandment they had received. 22 What the true proverb says has happened to them: “The dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire.”

(Philippians 1:8-11) . . .. 9 And this is what I continue praying, that your love may abound still more and more with accurate knowledge and full discernment; 10 that you may make sure of the more important things, so that you may be flawless and not stumbling others up to the day of Christ; 11 and that you may be filled with righteous fruit, which is through Jesus Christ, to God’s glory and praise.

After such an uplifting Convention?

7 hours ago, Melinda Mills said:

After such an uplifting Convention?

Melinda, sorry, off topic in this topic, but as discussed prior to your convention, (forget under which topic it was) did you notice anything said about "not loving animals"?

Thanks for the reminder. I will post what I heard, but it did not say you must not love animals.

Barbados is again under the USA Branch since September 2018 and we had a link up with the Miami International Convention for several talks including the baptism and most of the closing talks..  A local speaker gave the talk on : Creation Reveals God's Love:  Animals -  which was part of a symposium.

This is what I understood the speaker to say: Don't elevate animals to status of man. Man was made in God's image and has the ability to love, appreciate wisdom, reasoning, music and poetry and worship. Animals can't do that.  The speaker also cited the  Leona Hemsley  and what she left in her will for her dog (and to have him buried beside her). He said to show love to our great God, Jehovah. Jehovah will provide for us as he provides for the birds who are assured of confident eating ( Matt 6:26).

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.