The World News Media

Witness

@Witness Don't think he is [ever] kidding. He is asking you a question from the links he posted that was addressed to you. That was your quote that can be read.

Also Jeff I think he is one of Jehovah's Witnesses, check his profile.

But anyways, we do know about Spiritual Israel and how Spiritual Israel is God's people.

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/w20141115/now-gods-people/#?insight[search_id]=890ae471-8d3a-4cb3-a682-1f06a89ed8e3&insight[search_result_index]=23

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/jw-meeting-workbook/april-2017-mwb/meeting-schedule-apr24-30/jehovah-foretold-new-covenant/#?insight[search_id]=890ae471-8d3a-4cb3-a682-1f06a89ed8e3&insight[search_result_index]=11

The anointed and the crowd are all in Jesus Christ and apply the good news and teach it. United in faith, all of us praise, sing and worship Jehovah God. 

Also that one verse you posted. The destroyer that was sent to deal with Assyrian Soliders was an Angel of Jehovah otherwise known as an Angel of Death by some even in some translations if I am not mistaken. The title of Destroyer applies to others not just Satan only and it doesn't make sense for the Devil to protect the Israelites or protect King Hezekiah.

So that is where the confusion is and probably that is why you are being questioned about it.

• Views 4.1k
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To get to the meaningful core of what Armageddon is about, which is the battle of truth against lies, we look at Israel’s sins of the past.  Today’s spiritual “Israel” comprised of the anointed ones,

The funny thing is that what he was saying is a legitimate Christian belief, even we Jehovah's Witnesses believe this too so it is not only us so that teachings isn't soley exclusive to Jehovah's Witn

Dear Sir, I see no scriptures to support your words, yet you are telling me I need to focus on the Bible itself.     What I do notice is if I speak against a WT lie, you tend to support the lie as tru

Posted Images

It seems how @Space Merchant and @Equivocation  find common religious language on this and other topics. I wonder does this belong to "interfaith dialogue" because two members of different, even opposite religions support each other in doctrinal matters. :)) As i know JW Church forbidden to his members any kind of Ecumenism :)) 

Equivocation (also known as: doublespeak)

7 hours ago, Witness said:

You must be kidding.  

On 7/18/2019 at 11:13 PM, Witness said:

Clearly, I do not kid.

So I suggest you answer the question, which I will quote again.

19 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Who was the Destroyer found in verses 13 and 23 of Exodus 12 according to you?

The others can be addressed based on you not recognizing the heirs:

19 hours ago, Space Merchant said:
  • That being said, you made the mistake that stating the Bible, and or there is no Scriptural Support for the New Covenant concerning Spiritual Israel. How does your claim add up when there is Scriptural Evidence concerning such?
  • Second, you speak of Spiritual Israel, and yet you ignore the heirs. Why only mention the chosen ones, but not God's people also, in which the Kingdom of God is for them also? What is the reason to single them out and ignore that they are of the same Spiritual House? Remember, yous aid it before, that Christians are in union with the Christ...
  • Lastly, you claim you never watered down Jesus' Kingship, and yet there are comments from you, even you posting a picture when you questioned Judith. Did you purposely forget what God's original purpose and will concerning mankind was all about, and how his only begotten son fairs into the mix?

Also in the link regarding the discussion about who the Destroyer is, you contradict regarding what is addressed here.

What you do not get is there are people, lost ones out there who want to learn about who God is, questions like this they themselves will ask as they make progress to accepting the teachings of the Lord. As I told you in the past, you do not take up the commission with importance if you speak in this way, forever misguided who claims to be of the chosen ones, but ignore his brother and sister who are the stones of the house itself, let alone, you do not recognize them, but know this - Jesus recognizes them, as is Jesus' Father, Yahweh, and those in union with his Son.

That being said, address the questions.

5 hours ago, Equivocation said:

@Space Merchant Also Spiritual Jerusalem. The one that accepts the Christ :).

Nice nod to the book of Jeremiah also.

Yes that is true. Spiritual Jerusalem does not reject the Christ. Although Witness is as blind and misguided as ever so evident, Witness was aware of these despite confusing Earthly and Spiritual in the past, and did not make the correction even later on.

The New Covenant is of HIGH importance, we should not belittle ourselves to the level of stupidity and or ignorance of what it entails, something the MSC does not understand, the interfaith among them twist what it means and tarnish what the Covenant even is.

3 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

It seems how @Space Merchant and @Equivocation  find common religious language on this and other topics. I wonder does this belong to "interfaith dialogue" because two members of different, even opposite religions support each other in doctrinal matters. :)) As i know JW Church forbidden to his members any kind of Ecumenism :)) 

Equivocation (also known as: doublespeak)

Copying and pasting I see; you had already been dealt with. Take your anger, your loss and your depravity, elsewhere, ignorant one. For are also unaware that the Bible supports Spiritual Israel.

That being said, you are of no concern in this thread, for I am only concern with you in our debate, so I suggest you take it there because should you begin with Spiritual Israel, you will be burned and rinsed with Scripture verily easily.

On 7/20/2019 at 10:32 AM, Equivocation said:

The anointed and the crowd are all in Jesus Christ and apply the good news and teach it. United in faith, all of us praise, sing and worship Jehovah God. 

So, you are telling me that you do know spiritual "Israel" applies only to the anointed ones, according to the first link provided.  (SM does not believe this)  These include, the "great crowd" also, the anointed remnant to come out of the great tribulation, serving God "day and night" before His Temple. (Only priests are able to serve God in his Temple), Matt 24:24,25,21,22; Jer 23:3; Mar 13:26,27; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17)  Rev 7:15,17; 1 Cor 3:16,17 They, along with the rest of the sealed “144,000” are the firstfruits of the children of God, and as the Bride united with her husband,  will bring life to the rest of the Father's children in the Kingdom – they, who obey Christ's teachings and all who are written in the book of life.   James 1:18; Rev 14:4; 21:2,3; 22:17

On 7/20/2019 at 10:32 AM, Equivocation said:

Also that one verse you posted. The destroyer that was sent to deal with Assyrian Soliders was an Angel of Jehovah otherwise known as an Angel of Death by some even in some translations if I am not mistaken. The title of Destroyer applies to others not just Satan only and it doesn't make sense for the Devil to protect the Israelites or protect King Hezekiah.

So that is where the confusion is and probably that is why you are being questioned about it.

It sounds like you may be wondering if Jesus or one of God’s faithful angels was the Angel of Death that killed the Assyrian Soldiers in 2 Kings 19:35

Angel of Death: (Wikipedia)

The angel (malak) is referred to under various terms, including Mashḥit, meaning "destroyer" (pron. mash-heet(h) or -kheet(h)) (Mashchit(h), מַשְׁחִית and Ha-Mashchit(h)/Ha-Mashḥit, הַמַשְׁחִית), "destroying angel" (מַלְאָך הַמַשְׁחִית, malak ha-mashḥit or in the plural מַשְׁחִיתִים, mashchitim/mashchithim/mashḥitim—"spoilers, ravagers"), Angel of the Lord, (מְמִיתִים, memitim—"executioners", "slayers") is found in Job 33:22 and in Proverbs 16:14 in the plural, "Messengers of death".

In Greek, angel means “messenger”.  Would Jesus be a messenger of death, or a messenger of life?  John 14:6; John 10:10

1 John 1:5 - This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.

Death is darkness.   Light is life. Luke 1:79 It’s very simple.  There is a boundary between both that cannot be crossed.  2 Cor 6:14

Who has complete control over what Satan is allowed to do? Who can protect us from the “evil one”. Luke 11:4   Also, who was allowed to bring “fire” down on Job?  Job 1:12, 2:6  Comparing your concern over Satan “protecting the Israelites”,  how do you feel about God allowing Satan to test Job, a righteous man who suffered so greatly?  Satan doesn’t look at it as protecting the Israelites, but only as bringing about the destruction of a human being. He is darkness and DEATH.  1 Pet 5:8,9

God allowed Satan to test faithful Job’s loyalty, within limits. Satan’s accusations against him were found false.  Job remained loyal to God.  Satan has asked that each anointed one be tested – sifted “as wheat”; again, challenging their faithfulness.  Luke 22:31  Many do not pass the test.  Matt 25:1,6-10

His actions are controlled by God as we see with Job, which means He would allow the Destroyer to step in and cause the death of the Assyrian soldiers.  (Rev 20:1-3)

Remember though, God said,  "Woe, you destroyer never destroyed, you traitor never betrayed! When you have finished destroying, you will be destroyed. When you have finished betraying, they will betray you."  Isa 33:1

The last enemy that will be destroyed is death.  1 Cor 15:26

If Christ was the Angel of Death, would he also destroy death? If he is that angel, does he posses both darkness and light?

John 1:4 - In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.

SM looks at Armageddon literally, as do your leaders who portray Jesus as swooping down on a white horse bearing a literal sword, as the Destroyer.   Look up “sword” and see that it is symbolic.  Heb 4:12; Eph 6:17; Rev 1:16; 2:16  “Fire” also is symbolic as meaning God’s Word.   Jer 23:29 

In 1 Cor 10:1-13, was Jesus the destroyer that Paul is speaking about? 

SM is saying that Jesus Christ is Apollyon in Revelation 9:11

In Hebrew “Abaddon” means “destroyer”.

Job 28:22 -  Abaddon and Death say, "We have heard news of it with our ears."

Job 31:12 - For it is a fire that consumes down to Abaddon; it would destroy my entire harvest.

Job 26:6 – “Sheol is naked before God, and Abaddon has no covering.”

Prov 15:5 – “Sheol and Abaddon lie open before the LORD -- how much more, human hearts.”

Prov 27:20 – “Sheol and Abaddon are never satisfied, and people's eyes are never satisfied”

Can Jesus be compared to Sheol? 

“Apollyon” in Greek means, “destroyer”

1 Cor 10:10  - Nor should we complain as some of them did, and were killed by the destroyer.

Heb 11:28 -  By faith he instituted the Passover and the sprinkling of the blood, so that the destroyer of the firstborn might not touch the Israelites.

Rev 9:11 – “They had as their king the angel of the abyss; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek he has the name Apollyon.”

This is speaking about the locust-scorpion army which cause harm to the anointed ones who are yet to be sealed.  Rev 9:4 (Rev 7:4) Do you believe Jesus would harm his own people?  Abaddon and Apollyon refer to Satan, and only Satan. 

One more thought. God told David that the temple David longed to build would not be built by him, but by his son.  Why? 

1 Chron 28:3 - But God said to me, 'You are not to build a house for my Name, because you are a warrior and have shed blood.'

David assumed God meant Solomon would build his house, but we know God had other plans regarding His begotten Son, Jesus Christ, who would build His house/Temple.   1 Chron 17:10-14; John 2:19; Eph 2:20-22; Acts 7:47,48

Would God change His mind and allow His Son to shed blood as your leaders and SM believe he would?  He brings us life as our Savior; not death, not as one who destroys life. 

“You are not to build a house for my Name, because you are a warrior and have shed blood”. 

Jesus is the Head of the “house of God”/Temple.  The anointed “living stones” of the Temple of God are its bodily members.  Eph 4:11,12; 2:20-22

If they overcome Satan’s end time deceit…

Rev 3:12 - He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.

This is the fulfilled New Covenant as the Bride, “coming down from heaven” Rev 21:1-4 

During the time of the end God “sends” a delusion upon His people, which means He allows Satan to again “sift as wheat” the anointed remnant during this time period.  Luke 22:31  The delusion is described by Daniel as the fourth beast, (Dan 7:7) and it is the two Beasts in Revelation chapter 13.  They are of Satan’s making, and as the Father of the Lie, these two beasts promulgate their lies which stumble and capture the anointed ones.    2 Thess 2:1-4,9-12; Col 2:8; Rev 13:7,10 

Armageddon is fought in the “valley of decision”, the heart, not on a physical plane where literal blood is shed by Christ, as the Destroyer.  It is the battle of truth against lies.  Joel 3:14  What Satan accomplishes before death is destroyed, remains to be seen. 

@Witness I do believe this. I think he believes this to because you can see this in his quote, in fact a lot of Christian's know what the New Covenant even is, not just us Jehovah's Witnesses alone.

He said Spiritual Israel is all those in union with Jesus. This is including the anointed and the other sheep of the fold.

How don't see how he doesn't believe it if he says exactly what it is about God's people. 

On 7/19/2019 at 8:27 PM, Space Merchant said:

New Covenant's (Sym. Sarah; free woman) mediator between God and Spiritual Israel is the only begotten son of the true God, child to Mary and Joseph, Jesus (Imanuel). In this Covenant, the people that represent the other party are the both Jews and Gentiles. And around this time people were validated by Jesus giving his life for mankind (Jesus' Sacrifice) and what was to be followed was written within our hearts

He even quoted Jeremiah too.

It is kind of useless to bring up the whole abaddon bit because of that thread he linked. I read the whole thing and the quoted sources that lines up with his argument against you.

Also, I don't understand how you think that Jehovah God's own angel is a pawn of Satan especially when you have verses about the Assyrian army.

And he does have a point. Exodus 12 isn't Satan at all, but rather an angel of Jehovah, this is even brought up at Hebrew 11.

28 By faith he observed the Passover and the splashing of the blood, so that the destroyer might not harm their firstborn.

The Destroyer here is an angel of Jehovah. That wasn't Satan at all. And why would Satan essentially be helping Jehovah?

On 7/20/2019 at 6:48 PM, Space Merchant said:

Yes that is true. Spiritual Jerusalem does not reject the Christ. Although Witness is as blind and misguided as ever so evident, Witness was aware of these despite confusing Earthly and Spiritual in the past, and did not make the correction even later on.

The New Covenant is of HIGH importance, we should not belittle ourselves to the level of stupidity and or ignorance of what it entails, something the MSC does not understand, the interfaith among them twist what it means and tarnish what the Covenant even is.

Copying and pasting I see; you had already been dealt with. Take your anger, your loss and your depravity, elsewhere, ignorant one. For are also unaware that the Bible supports Spiritual Israel.

That being said, you are of no concern in this thread, for I am only concern with you in our debate, so I suggest you take it there because should you begin with Spiritual Israel, you will be burned and rinsed with Scripture verily easily.

Exactly. God's people consists of both the anointed and the sheep. All of them are worshippers of Jehovah and all of them are in union with Jesus, in a sense, a oneness in teaching and faith.

That is exactly what Spiritual Israel is all about essentially. So I dunno why Witness thinks that Spiritual Israel is only the anointed class, which doesn't make any sort of sense because of all that we read that took place after Jesus' death.

On 7/20/2019 at 3:42 PM, Space Merchant said:

Who was the Destroyer found in verses 13 and 23 of Exodus 12 according to you?

Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are.And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt.  Exod 12:13

For the Lord will pass through to strike the Egyptians; and when He sees the blood on the lintel and on the two doorposts, the Lord will pass over the door and not allow the destroyer to come into your houses to strike you.  Exod 12:23

The Lord (His Spirit)  passes over Israel  and passes through the Egyptians.  He allows Satan the Destroyer, to strike.   Obviously, you desire the destroyer  to be God or Jesus Christ...regardless of what the scriptures say. 

By faith he kept the Passover and the application of blood, so that the destroyer of the firstborn would not touch the firstborn of Israel.  Heb 11:28

2 hours ago, Witness said:

Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are.And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt.  Exod 12:13

For the Lord will pass through to strike the Egyptians; and when He sees the blood on the lintel and on the two doorposts, the Lord will pass over the door and not allow the destroyer to come into your houses to strike you.  Exod 12:23

The Lord (His Spirit)  passes over Israel  and passes through the Egyptians.  He allows Satan the Destroyer, to strike.   Obviously, you desire the destroyer  to be God or Jesus Christ...regardless of what the scriptures say. 

I am asking you WHO is the destroyer, I did not ask you to quote verses.

I have reasons for asking you a question you avoided in our last discussion purposely.

He allows Satan the Destroyer, to strike. 

God would never give Satan the satisfaction. And according to Scriptural Evidence, God did not send Satan to attack the Egyptians as you claim, and, to quote you, there is no Biblical Evidence to such.

That being said, that would make God's Adversary more of a friend than foe, according to your logic.

you desire the destroyer  to be God or Jesus Christ...

Not really because concerning the question it is neither God or Jesus.... Nice try though, so I suggest you attest to the question rather than dance around what the Bible actually says.

By faith he kept the Passover and the application of blood, so that the destroyer of the firstborn would not touch the firstborn of Israel.  Heb 11:28

Which brings us back to the question. Who was the destroyer?

4 hours ago, Witness said:

(SM does not believe this)

Are you sure about that? 

The Old Covenant's (Sym. Haggar; bounded woman) mediator between God and Natural Israel is the Son of Amram, Moses. In this Covenant, the people that represent the other party are the Isrealites. And around this time people were validated by animal sacrifices and what was to be followed was written on stone tablets.

SM doesn't believe this, but look down here. Shock right? I know.

The New Covenant's (Sym. Sarah; free woman) mediator between God and Spiritual Israel is the only begotten son of the true God, child to Mary and Joseph, Jesus (Imanuel). In this Covenant, the people that represent the other party are the both Jews and Gentiles. And around this time people were validated by Jesus giving his life for mankind (Jesus' Sacrifice) and what was to be followed was written within our hearts.

And it is not the first time I mentioned this.

These include, the "great crowd" also, the anointed remnant to come out of the great tribulation, serving God "day and night" before His Temple.

That is funny because originally you only spoke of the chosen ones and solely them being of Spiritual Israel whereas the Bible tells us it is them as is with those who are in union with the Christ, granted what was stated by me earlier:

For True Christians who are in union with the Christ uphold and know that and believe that Jesus is the mediator of the New Covenant, and that the Blood of Christ shed at his crucifixion is the required blood of the covenant. The New Covenant is an agreement between God and Jesus Christ, and within this agreement, it includes all who are united with Jesus Christ, or as the Bible says, all those who are in [union with] Christ.

The Covenant that is by means of Jesus' blood is mentioned time and time again, there is no reason to brush off what Spiritual Israel entails, for all of Spiritual Israel are of the Spiritual House, not solely the chosen ones.

For a so called chosen one, you sure are ignorant, foolish and quite stupid and contradictory to your own words.

And as always, you mix verses, as well as not understand the hermenutics of what a verse and or passages conveys.

That being said, Satan is indeed the Father of the lie, to which I agree with you on this. The fact you lied concerning me not believing in something I had proclaimed strongly, especially the foremost commandments makes you nothing more than an obvious slanderer, a demonic one at that, for it was mentioned to you and you blindly ignored and attest to a lie that holds no merit.

Very unwise.

It sounds like you may be wondering if Jesus or one of God’s faithful angels was the Angel of Death that killed the Assyrian Soldiers in 2 Kings 19:35

The fact of the matter is God indeed saved King Hezekiah using an angel to take out the Assyrians. Why would Satan want to rescue a faithful servant of God, the same one who prayed to God for help as seen here?

Then Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the Lord, saying...

Pretty sure Satan the Devil was not his Lord, let alone God would not said his own enemy to save his own follower, vice versa, Satan would want to destroy God's people, not rescue them.

Your problem is with the fact that God being capable of taking out his enemies. God even stated in the Bible he is capable of destroying his enemies if need be, as well as rescue his people.

The Assyrians themselves were the very ones to make fun of and even mock God's people and if God did not take action, Hezekiah would have been suffering before death and may end up with the Saul treatment.

I suppose according to you, Satan took out Sodom and Gomorah as well and nearly Nineveh?

Angel of Death: (Wikipedia)

The angel (malak) is referred to under various terms, including Mashḥit, meaning "destroyer" (pron. mash-heet(h) or -kheet(h)) (Mashchit(h), מַשְׁחִית and Ha-Mashchit(h)/Ha-Mashḥit, הַמַשְׁחִית), "destroying angel" (מַלְאָך הַמַשְׁחִית, malak ha-mashḥit or in the plural מַשְׁחִיתִים, mashchitim/mashchithim/mashḥitim—"spoilers, ravagers"), Angel of the Lord, (מְמִיתִים, memitim—"executioners", "slayers") is found in Job 33:22 and in Proverbs 16:14 in the plural, "Messengers of death".

In Greek, angel means “messenger”.  Would Jesus be a messenger of death, or a messenger of life?  John 14:6; John 10:10

1 John 1:5 - This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.

Death is darkness.   Light is life. Luke 1:79 It’s very simple.  There is a boundary between both that cannot be crossed.  2 Cor 6:14

Who has complete control over what Satan is allowed to do? Who can protect us from the “evil one”. Luke 11:4   Also, who was allowed to bring “fire” down on Job?  Job 1:12, 2:6  Comparing your concern over Satan “protecting the Israelites”,  how do you feel about God allowing Satan to test Job, a righteous man who suffered so greatly?  Satan doesn’t look at it as protecting the Israelites, but only as bringing about the destruction of a human being. He is darkness and DEATH.  1 Pet 5:8,9

God allowed Satan to test faithful Job’s loyalty, within limits. Satan’s accusations against him were found false.  Job remained loyal to God.  Satan has asked that each anointed one be tested – sifted “as wheat”; again, challenging their faithfulness.  Luke 22:31  Many do not pass the test.  Matt 25:1,6-10

His actions are controlled by God as we see with Job, which means He would allow the Destroyer to step in and cause the death of the Assyrian soldiers.  (Rev 20:1-3)

Remember though, God said,  "Woe, you destroyer never destroyed, you traitor never betrayed! When you have finished destroying, you will be destroyed. When you have finished betraying, they will betray you."  Isa 33:1

The last enemy that will be destroyed is death.  1 Cor 15:26

If Christ was the Angel of Death, would he also destroy death? If he is that angel, does he posses both darkness and light?

John 1:4 - In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.

SM looks at Armageddon literally, as do your leaders who portray Jesus as swooping down on a white horse bearing a literal sword, as the Destroyer.   Look up “sword” and see that it is symbolic.  Heb 4:12; Eph 6:17; Rev 1:16; 2:16  “Fire” also is symbolic as meaning God’s Word.   Jer 23:29 

In 1 Cor 10:1-13, was Jesus the destroyer that Paul is speaking about? 

SM is saying that Jesus Christ is Apollyon in Revelation 9:11

In Hebrew “Abaddon” means “destroyer”.

Job 28:22 -  Abaddon and Death say, "We have heard news of it with our ears."

Job 31:12 - For it is a fire that consumes down to Abaddon; it would destroy my entire harvest.

Job 26:6 – “Sheol is naked before God, and Abaddon has no covering.”

Prov 15:5 – “Sheol and Abaddon lie open before the LORD -- how much more, human hearts.”

Prov 27:20 – “Sheol and Abaddon are never satisfied, and people's eyes are never satisfied”

Can Jesus be compared to Sheol? 

“Apollyon” in Greek means, “destroyer”

1 Cor 10:10  - Nor should we complain as some of them did, and were killed by the destroyer.

Heb 11:28 -  By faith he instituted the Passover and the sprinkling of the blood, so that the destroyer of the firstborn might not touch the Israelites.

Rev 9:11 – “They had as their king the angel of the abyss; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek he has the name Apollyon.”

This is speaking about the locust-scorpion army which cause harm to the anointed ones who are yet to be sealed.  Rev 9:4 (Rev 7:4) Do you believe Jesus would harm his own people?  Abaddon and Apollyon refer to Satan, and only Satan. 

One more thought. God told David that the temple David longed to build would not be built by him, but by his son.  Why? 

1 Chron 28:3 - But God said to me, 'You are not to build a house for my Name, because you are a warrior and have shed blood.'

David assumed God meant Solomon would build his house, but we know God had other plans regarding His begotten Son, Jesus Christ, who would build His house/Temple.   1 Chron 17:10-14; John 2:19; Eph 2:20-22; Acts 7:47,48

Would God change His mind and allow His Son to shed blood as your leaders and SM believe he would?  He brings us life as our Savior; not death, not as one who destroys life. 

“You are not to build a house for my Name, because you are a warrior and have shed blood”. 

Jesus is the Head of the “house of God”/Temple.  The anointed “living stones” of the Temple of God are its bodily members.  Eph 4:11,12; 2:20-22

If they overcome Satan’s end time deceit…

Rev 3:12 - He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.

This is the fulfilled New Covenant as the Bride, “coming down from heaven” Rev 21:1-4 

During the time of the end God “sends” a delusion upon His people, which means He allows Satan to again “sift as wheat” the anointed remnant during this time period.  Luke 22:31  The delusion is described by Daniel as the fourth beast, (Dan 7:7) and it is the two Beasts in Revelation chapter 13.  They are of Satan’s making, and as the Father of the Lie, these two beasts promulgate their lies which stumble and capture the anointed ones.    2 Thess 2:1-4,9-12; Col 2:8; Rev 13:7,10 

Refuted with one link to a discussion of which you lost.

I remember that one question you also avoided; of who gave Satan the key to his own prison....

Armageddon is fought in the “valley of decision”, the heart, not on a physical plane where literal blood is shed by Christ, as the Destroyer. 

But according to the Bible, the Son will come in the glory of his Father to take out the wicked. You said before you do not water down Jesus' Kingship, but you are still doing this now.

That fact you do not understand what your Lord and King is capable of puts you being of the chosen ones to question, perhaps, nothing more than misguided soul who does not know what the Bible conveys.

It is the battle of truth against lies. 

But you have made lies in the face of the truth, even more so that you make claims and use slander when someone spoke a truth in front of you.

The truth is, Satan is not God's ally, of which you alluded to several times.

Joel 3:14  What Satan accomplishes before death is destroyed, remains to be seen. 

And according to you, who destroys death and who destroys Satan?

The Bible tells us who will remove both parasitic plagues to mankind once and fore all.

That being said, I think your biggest fear is the fact of what God can do and what Jesus can do concerning the wicked. As much as I dislike the slander, the misguidance, and the demonic banter from you, I have more pity compared to some of the few.

But the prophet of God as is with others, own word stands true in all things concerning what God will do and what he will put in place to deal with those who do bad to mankind.

Psalm 94:23 - He will bring back on them their iniquity and wipe them out for their wickedness; the LORD our God will wipe them out.

Psalms 145:20 - The LORD preserves all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy.

Mind you, this is but 2 of many verses....

And to quote you there is....

On 7/18/2019 at 11:13 PM, Witness said:

scriptures to support....

My words, no, God's Word, concerning such.

That being said, the questioned posed to you have not been answered...

3 hours ago, Equivocation said:

I think he believes this to because you can see this in his quote, in fact a lot of Christian's know what the New Covenant even is, not just us Jehovah's Witnesses alone.

Witness knows I believe this, he only says I do not because what I say is indeed true concerning God's people. Witness' absurd claim that Spiritual Israel only consist of the chosen ones is false and there is no Scriptural support whatsoever, granted that God's people consist of ALL persons concerning the Christ.

What puts Witness in Hypocrisy is because in the past, he made these claims, his only err was mixing them and twisting them about, namely Galatians 3:29.

So in a sense, it shows that Witness slanders even in the face of Scripture and still holds claim to be a chosen one.

A chosen one of God does not succumb to ignorance, stupidity and hypocrisy. True they are imperfect, but to stoop this low is jarring.

That being said, I will always believe and uphold what the New Covenant represents. Shema Yisrael, follow the foremost commandments and all things that hang by it, adhere, obverse, apply, teach and preach until the Lord of you and I comes, until the Lord is tasked by the Father, Yahweh, to return a second time to bring forth justice and save the righteous and meek from wicked captivity.

4 hours ago, Equivocation said:

He even quoted Jeremiah too.

Witness does  not have eyes to see because the truth does hurt when it is proclaimed.

Also, I don't understand how you think that Jehovah God's own angel is a pawn of Satan especially when you have verses about the Assyrian army.

According to the Bible. God sent an Angel, referred to as an Angel of Death to take out the Assyrian Soldiers. This information is not alien to anyone and to atheist they pretend that this did not happen. God taking action saved Hezekiah and his people from the hands of the Assyrians who were really going to do some damage because of how Hezekiah and company resisted and held firm.

28 By faith he observed the Passover and the splashing of the blood, so that the destroyer might not harm their firstborn.

The God of Israel had spoke with both Moses and Aaron, giving them instructions, and from said instruction, to be passed to the Israelites. They were to take a healthy male sheep or goat, to slaughter and take and splash its blood on the doorways, which can be seen here

Exodus 12:3-7

• 3 Tell all the congregation of Israel that on the tenth day of this month every man shall take a lamb according to their fathers' houses, a lamb for a household.
  • 4 And if the household is too small for a lamb, then he and his nearest neighbor shall take according to the number of persons; according to what each can eat you shall make your count for the lamb.
  • 5 Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male a year old. You may take it from the sheep or from the goats,
  • 6 and you shall keep it until the fourteenth day of this month, when the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill their lambs at twilight.
  • 7 “Then they shall take some of the blood and put it on the two doorposts and the lintel of the houses in which they eat it.

In Hebrews 11:28, Apostle Paul later wrote of Moses. And going back to Moses once again, Moses knew that  he can trust God and that God was indeed trustworthy in every sense, and he continued to and has built a strong faith in God and his promise, which involved the situation we see playing out regarding the sons of Egypt as read in Exodus 11-12 concerning the angel of whom God sent, the angel of death, otherwise known as the 10th and final plague: Death of firstborn: Ex. 11:1–12:36.