The World News Media

JW's: How do you feel about being told that you MUST wear your badge even when out to dinner at night with your family after a convention?

Jack Ryan

9 hours ago, Anna said:

Jesus and Jehovah do not give them direct revelations of what they should do or say. If that were the case, there would never be any error on their part.

Oh, but i think how this reasoning can be problematic.

Because, many past Servants of God received "direct revelations" of every sort and in various shapes and forms, but was/were still living in own errors daily, and their errors has been reflected many times on other people life.

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Jack Ryan said:How do you feel about being told that you MUST wear your badge even when out to dinner at night with your family after a convention? Never happened yet. But if it did, I would tak

Does wearing a badge determine if one is on the path of righteousness?  Do you remember the cross and crown on the early Watchtower magazines?  It is a Masonic symbol that can be worn as a pin.  Would

The Brothers in Mexico, specifically, the Sierra Madre Mountains had the same problem with badges we have ... people expected to see them all the time. We don't need no stinking badges!.mp4

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Oh, but i think how this reasoning can be problematic.

Because, many past Servants of God received "direct revelations" of every sort and in various shapes and forms, but was/were still living in own errors daily, and their errors has been reflected many times on other people life.

I wasn't talking about their "living in own" errors, the imperfection we all have, I was talking about error in direct revelation.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Indiana
On 7/21/2019 at 9:55 PM, Indiana said:

Never use a credit card if you want to enjoy financial peace. Start creating an emergency fund for those unexpected expenses. That should be ordered everywhere. 🤭

😃

On 7/23/2019 at 2:58 AM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

However, when checking into a room at a Hotel, I have NEVER been questioned about "Are you REALLY one of Jehovah's Witnesses", to get any available discount .

This is because the clerk sees you “discreetly parting your suitcoat to reveal your holstered gun, and he doesn’t dare.

@James Thomas Rook Jr. 3 arms jaja? Is the technological breakthrough legit? All jokes aside, no one is actually forced to wear a badge or required to, it is choice.....

Unless...... 🤔🤔🤔 Unless.... You are part of some Police Department of some city or county that yeah, 100% you better have that badge on deck lol. People gotta know you are one of the boys in blue jaja.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.