The World News Media

Multiple Fatalities in El Paso, Texas Mall Shooting

admin

On 8/6/2019 at 1:21 AM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I was expecting an answer like " Yeah, how about that?"

That would have been the case, but I am the type of person who sees the things of this world for what it really is, and I am not the only one. Think about it, shootings will still happen, there will always be blame and a scapegoat, which will take place several days to a week later, there will be those who spin the narrative to bank and profit and shut down anyone who speaks the truth of the matter, there will always be fear mongering and insighting of fear, there will always be a push to disarm and or control, which will make anyone who upholds the second amendment be branded either a victim and or an enemy, and at the end of the day, government will have their say in regards of many parties who think and or say otherwise in support and or against.

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First of all, understand that I have nothing against gun ownership. I have nothing against hunting, animal control, target practice, or even self-defense with whatever weapon is appropriate to the def

WE have the exact same understanding on that issue. ... and except to learn how to diagram sentences, which has served me well my whole life,  I did not even pay attention in English Classes.

3 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Another shooting with an active shooter in Philly, 4 police officers injured and or dead, cannot make out the reports but I'd have to check again, other sources show the count to be 6, granted that this is live right now.

There is another shooting in a place called Philly in El Paso, Texas?

Going on Live right now?

Exactly Right !

..... except back then, as now, weapons were used for many reasons ... not JUST to support "the state".  It was recognized as a NATURAL right that existed before all political considerations.

...like the NATURAL rights of cats to have retractable claws ... or *coff*  the rights of Bears to bear arms.

This "natural right "... which has existed since the beginning of humans, already existed before someone declared it shall not be infringed upon.