The World News Media

Beware: Fake News about JW changes to doctrinal beliefs (Accepting blood transfusions, etc)

Guest Indiana

Some fake news is made for fairly obvious humorous purposes, and some is made for satirical purposes. But fake news that doesn't have much context to tell us whether it is for humor or satire can be dangerous. Putting it here is not a bad idea since there should always be people around to judge whether it's fake or not.

• Views 1.8k
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is HIGHLY unlikely to be true for the following reasons: 1.) The GB never admits a mistake, or apologies for anything, no matter how blatantly absurd, or especially grievous, and 2.) A

Revisionist History. If you change it ... you cover up the fact that gullibility reigns, and makes the context of remarks and comments confusing. That is why they do not delete amendments to

I saw that video .... and I laughed myself silly, and fell over backwards with my feet up in the air, laughing, when the Circuit Overseer said his name was "Neal", and you thought he meant K-N-E-E-L .

Posted Images

I remember a Bible Study, named Carl, that was very accident prone. As a Carpenter's Helper he ran his arm through a table saw and cut it off, just below the elbow.  I wrapped the arm in a plastic bag and took it and him to a local hospital, where they did miracles with stem cells, and blood derivatives.  The next day he was back at work with a small scar, and his arm was completely normal.

He was NOT a Witness, so I did not consider the "blood issue" for him. It seemed not to apply at the time.

A few days later, he cut off his foot with a chain saw when it jumped back on him when it hit a nail. I wrapped the foot in plastic, and we went back to that same doctor, and the next day, except for a small scar and stitches, he returned to cutting down trees and brush, with only the slightest of limp.

About a week later, someone else was mowing the lawn, hit a piece of steel, and the mower blade came off, spinning at high speed, and like a boomerang, cut off his head, just above the shoulders. I wrapped the head in a plastic bag, and took  his head and body, with some help,  back to the same doctor.

I expected to see him the next day, but after two days I went to ask the Doctor where Carl was.

The Doctor informed me that there was nothing he could do for Carl, and that he was dead.

I tried to console the doctor, telling him it was not his fault, he did the best he could do, but he was angry with me and said "I didn't kill Carl ... YOU killed Carl!".

I was stunned and asked him how is it that I had killed Carl?

He said " You should have cut some holes in the plastic bag!".

12 hours ago, JW Insider said:

I was able to change the title. So if people want to discuss this fake news phenomena, the item is still here. BTW, the linked site above gives many indications that they deal in Fake News (along with some real stuff too, to increase interest).

Thanks again @JW Insider as long as you keep @James Thomas Rook Jr. cartoon which is so funny😁 it is ok to me 😊, this:

e6f6d1ae5e08f36708af6f80ea7baeca2520b37872a5dbdbe0dfc3b2050134c4.thumb.gif.b3515f3744ae216f65c85e6cb1a7e8a6.gif

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.