The World News Media

THE GOOD NEWS TO BE PREACHED IN ALL THE INHABITED EARTH

Witness

“This good news of the kingdom will be proclaimed in all the inhabited earth, as a testimony to all nations. And then the end will come.” Matt 24:14

What is the “good news” to be preached in the last days? Is it based on the year 1914 when the organization claims the “conclusion of this system of things” began? In a very recent magazine, 1919 is taught to be the year that a line of demarcation was established between the anointed “spirit sons of Zion” and all of Christendom

The WT leaders preach that Isa 66:8 has been fulfilled.

Who has heard such a thing?
Who has seen such things?
Shall the earth be made to give birth in one day?
Or shall a nation be born at once?
For as soon as Zion was in labor,
She gave birth to her children.

If Zion, where the law of the Lord “will go out”, (Isa 2:2-4) has given birth to an earthly organization, and authentic peace reigns within it, (1 Thess 5:3) why does the organization find itself in the news more dramatically with each passing day, for challenging the laws of the land? Why are victims of abuse experienced within the organization’s walls, revisiting their pain suffered during their time as members of this fabricated Zion? Why is the organization being called into account for their hidden sins that those in the world notice; an organization that has the highest turnover rate of any established religion? (Matt 13:31,32)

I was startled to realize that this most recent information regarding Zion, is the same magazine that states the “spirit sons”/anointed ones must obey the elder body. They must not bond together to consider God’s Word, but remain quiet and submissive; fully integrated into the congregation with no real distinction of who they are. What “law” of God permits such opinion? None! Ezekiel’s words apply today - there is no distinction or demarcation “between the holy and the common”; between God’s Temple priesthood, and the population of JWs. (Ezek 22:23-29)

Who or what comprises the authentic Zion? Going back to Isaiah 66 quoted in the magazine, verse 1,2 explains that it isn’t an earthly organization with its buildings and investments, thought to bring God’s approval, but it is the “spirit sons” of God themselves, who obey His Word.

This is what the Lord says:

Heaven is my throne,
and earth is my footstool.
Where could you possibly build a house for Me?
And where would my resting place be?

My hand made all these things,
and so they all came into being.
This is the Lord’s declaration.
I will look favorably on this kind of person:
one who is humble, submissive in spirit,
and trembles at My word. Isa 66:1,2

Ps 137:7-9: “Let us go to his dwelling place,
let us worship at his footstool, saying,
8 ‘Arise, Lord, and come to your resting place,
you and the ark of your might.
9 May your priests be clothed with your righteousness;
may your faithful people sing for joy.’”

1 Pet 2:5 – “you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house[a] (“into a temple of the Spirit) to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.”

“The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands.25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else.”

16 What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said:

“I will live with them
and walk among them,
and I will be their God,
and they will be my people. 2 Cor 6:16

All JWs, including the “spirit sons of God”, are encouraged to serve “Jehovah’s organization”. They believe God needs every available asset from money to physical abilities, to assist in a “preaching work” understood as God's will. My goodness, the organization boasts in operating three filming facilities, (while owning less kingdom halls) as they pump out a video per day. Is this evidence of the coming trend in the “preaching work” - the bigger the vision, the more money needed to sustain it? Matt 7:21-23

The true Zion is perceived through its “living stones” and not earthly commodities. (Phil 3:19; Col 2:8) God’s authentic “organization” – His Temple dwelling – is to have no part in Satan’s world. (1 John 5:19)

“Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by human design and skill. 30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.” Acts 17:29-31

As Satan has intended, the anointed in the organization have been absorbed and lost within it, slipping into idolatry as they serve the work of man’s hands. (Luke 22:31; 2 Thess 2:9,10) (Ps 135:15; 1 Kings 9:6-9; Jer 4:1,2)

Zion’s true identity has deliberately escaped your attention, JWs, as men encourage you to serve an “image” of perceived divinity. This image is housed not only in earthly treasures, but in the representation of a false priesthood of the “Gentile” elder body. (Matt 24:15; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1-3) It blasphemes the true Temple of God, found in its representatives who are the anointed priesthood. Rev 13:1,5-10,11,14,15; Dan 7:25; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22.

Its presence has cut off any individual gift offerings and sacrifices God would otherwise receive from His priesthood. (Dan 11:31) The presence of a counterfeit priesthood ruling over the anointed has thrown truth “to the ground”. (Dan 8:12) Because of this circumstance, the “good news of the Kingdom” is the testimony given in the last days to the “inhabited earth” – God’s dwelling, His “inhabited earth” and owned “land”. ( Matt 24:4; John 14:23; 1 Cor 3:9)

The so called "world-wide" preaching was being accomplished since the time of Christ
(Luke 4:43; Col 1:6,23; Mark 16:15; Rom 10:18).

It was the work of those qualified by their anointing with Holy Spirit (Acts 1:8; Eph 3:7; Col 1:5,25; 1 John 2:20,17; 1 Cor 4:1; Matt 28:16,18-20; Gal 1:11,12,15-17,20).

Those to whom the final good news is to be preached, is the Israel of God (Matt 10:23;Isa 48:20; Rev 2:1,8,12,18; 3:1,7,14)

which will be scattered among the nations, to the "four winds" (Ezek 39:23,28,29; Micah 5:8; Amos 9:9; Mark 13:27).

The good news gathers them back together, and out of the Gentile dominion which held them captive
(Micah 5:3; 4:10; Rev 12:2; 13:7,10; Luke 21:24).

The "good news" in the time of the end, is that God will provide the repentant remnant redemption, by means of Christ's blood, and their own required sacrifice for the sake of truth, in imitation of their model, Christ.

(Mat 25:6; Heb 13:13; Phil 3:10; 2 Cor 4:10; Rom 6:5; 1 Pet 2:21; Rev 14:4; 6:9,11; 12:10,11)

The circumstances of the Great Tribulation requires defiance/warfare against the religious slavery that held them captive, and caused them to fall asleep (1 Cor 7:23; Gal 1:10; Col 3:24; 2 Cor 10:3-5; Rev 11:5; Jer 23:29; Rev 17:14).

The wicked steward is presently lording it over the anointed household of God (Mar 10:42,-45),

and wielding the power of Gentiles in order to beat his fellows,

just as the Harlot / "false prophet", wields her power, through the Gentile Beast
(Rev 17:6,3; 11:7; 13:11,15,14; 19:20).

Accomplishing the final witness to God's remnant
(Matt 10:23; 24:14; Isa 48:20; Rev 18:4),

to the satisfaction of God's purpose, will be completely credited to God's own spirit and power
(Isa 42:8; Phil 4:20; Rev 4:11)
(2 Chron 16:9; John 6:65; 14:6; Heb 2:12,13; John 18:9; 17:12)...

not to the power or wisdom of proud men (1 Cor 1:27; Matt 7:22; 1 Cor 4:7; Luke 17:10; Rev 19:10).
(Zech 4:6,14; Jer 17:5; Ps 118:8; 1 Cor 1:27,28; 2 Cor 12:9),

nor by the physical resources of this world (1 John 2:15,16; 2 Cor 5:12).

Pearl Doxsey

“Questions from the Beast”

“The Good News – What is it?  Who is it for?/1914 (“Earth”)

“YHVH’s Genuine Mountain”

Pearl Doxsey – 4womaninthewilderness blogspot

storm over sea 1.jpg

• Views 282
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CORRECTION:

Concerning this quote:

What is the “good news” to be preached in the last days? Is it based on the year 1914 when the organization claims the “conclusion of this system of things” began? In a very recent magazine, 1919 is taught to be the year that a line of demarcation was established between the anointed “spirit sons of Zion” and all of Christendom.    

It is derived from…

w14 11/15 p. 26-27  “Now You are God’s People”

11 “The conclusion of the system of things” began in 1914. During the war that broke out that year, the few thousand anointed Christians, “the sons of the Kingdom,” were in spiritual captivity to Babylon the Great. In 1919, Jehovah delivered them, making a clear distinction between them and “the weeds,” or imitation Christians. He gathered “the sons of the Kingdom” into an organized people, in fulfillment of Isaiah’s prophecy: “Will a land be brought to birth in one day? Or will a nation be born all at once? Yet, as soon as Zion went into labor, she gave birth to her sons.” (Isa. 66:8) Zion, Jehovah’s organization of spirit beings, brought forth her spirit-anointed sons and organized them into a nation.

It is followed by a subheading entitled, "We Want to Go With You".  There is a study article with that title from January, 2016.  When I saw the subheading that followed with the title, “We Want to Go With You”, I inadvertently thought of the article from the 1/2016 WT article with that same title.  Jan 1/16  pg 22-27   This is where I messed up, of which I am very sorry if I have confused anyone trying to research my source. 

It is in that article that the anointed are told not to bond together.  (Par. 😎 Elders are mentioned as those who take the lead.  This is expected obedience to the elders.  The very words alone telling the anointed not to bond together is one of “lording it over” God’s people.   

Quote:  Modestly, anointed ones acknowledge that they do not necessarily have more holy spirit than those with an earthly hope. They do not claim to have special knowledge or revelations; neither do they try to prove that they are in some way superior. 

SMH.... These are slanderous words of a Harlot and its helpers – the elder body, sitting in, ruling over,  the Temple of God.  Matt 24:15; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1-3

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.