The World News Media

THE INSANE INMATE

THE INSANE INMATE

image.jpeg

A young brother imprisoned in Korea in the 90's due to the neutrality issue had a cellmate that was sentenced to death. This cellmate was very violent. One time he punched our brother and tried to start a fight. At that moment, the brother prayed to God to remind him of a Bible account that could be practical in that situation. He then recalled the account when David was persecuted, and he started to act like he was insane. ( 1 Samuel 21:12-15) So, as he was getting hit, the brother started to act like he was crazy. This threw off the attacker and made him confused and disconcerted. The result? He stopped the violence against our brother. Eventually, the young brother moved to another cell. This brother survived the ordeal, remained faithful and now serves as a full-time servant. Lesson? We don't need to be afraid if we face opposition due to our neutrality. Jehovah will sustain us and make us recall exactly what we need to keep our integrity. And that help may come in very unexpected ways.

• Views 145
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That tactic has worked for me for over a half-century.

Sometimes I get naked, pour honey all over myself, roll around in nuts and berries, and wear a Smokey the Bear hat, and walk in the deep woods, collecting plants for poison ivy salad.

Add that to eating lots of soap, aspirin and wearing an onion necklace, eating cottage cheese and never brushing, people will leave you alone.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.