The World News Media

MY DAD

MY DAD

image.jpeg

The following describes the children's perception of their Dad through a lifetime.

• When I was four years old: My daddy can do anything
  • When I was five years old: My daddy knows a whole lot.
  • When I was six years old: My dad is smarter than your dad.
  • When I was eight years old: My dad doesn't know exactly everything.
  • When I was 10 years old: In the olden days, when my dad grew up, things were sure different.
  • When I was 12 years old: Oh, well, naturally, Dad doesn't know anything about that. He is too old to remember his childhood.
  • When I was 14 years old: Don't pay any attention to my Dad. He is so old-fashioned.
  • When I was 21 years old: You mean my Dad? Gee, he's hopelessly out of date.
  • When I was 25 years old: Dad knows all about it, but then he should because he has been around so long.
  • When I was 30 years old: Maybe we should ask Dad what he thinks. After all, he's had a lot of experience.
  • When I was 35 years old: I'm not doing a single thing until I talk to Dad.
  • When I was 40 years old: I wonder how Dad would have handled it. He was a wise man.
  • When I was 50 years old: I'd give anything if Dad were here now so I could talk this over with him. Too bad I didn't appreciate how smart he was. I could have learned a lot from him.

• Views 99
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.