The World News Media

JW OPPOSERS GROUPS

The Librarian

6 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

@JW Insider did not write TrueTom v Apostates. He did not write Dear Mr. Putin. I wrote them. There were portions that I forwarded to him for comment. To that extent, he had input. His comments were most helpful and every time I ignored them I came to regret it. I got all excited about a statistical factoid from the follow-up Aussie case study. He told me it wasn’t so watertight as I had imagined. He was right and I downgraded it to a suggestive pointer.

I don’t believe anyone has said JWinsider wrote those books and that your grammar is lousy, even though your gang seems to "harp" on it, including you as I recall with a few people here, that's rich so let’s get off that deception and not change the subject. I believe the point is, your weak assertion that a witness not in good standing gave you input and you lied about it.

Now you seem to imply you regret not listening to a person that goes against the bible principle and has unchristian conduct to say the least as his strength.

I think that’s where “birds of a feather flock together” surmises. I don’t know who’s worse when it comes to deception.

But then again, writers do have to stick together, especially ones that are not important and corrupt just like one from the other post.

You are also correct when you state none of you here are true witnesses. If I didn’t know better, “Anna” quoted from a former member of the LDS in her remarks. I wonder if Anna and JWinsider are LDS disguising themselves as witnesses. Speculation, maybe far-fetched, maybe not. That certainly would answer a lot of questions, wouldn’t it? If I recall, JWinsider once said he couldn’t get enough of Ellen G. White quotes here.

• Views 22.1k
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As vitriolic as the spiteful crticisms of apostate opposers are, there is a remarkable tide of recognition of the integrity of Jehovah's Witnesses, even among those who do not share our beliefs.

That's true, but it would not attract as much attention. Rutherford had been a political marketer before following Russell/WT/Bible Students. This is why he would ADV/ADV/ADV. And why gimmicks like pu

Nobody but nobody has “apostates” like Jehovah’s Witnesses. It is almost as though I am proud of them. Every NT writer wrote about opposition and apostasy. If it happened then, it should happen now. W

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Foreigner said:

believe the point is, your weak assertion that a witness not in good standing gave you input and you lied about it.

That is all TTH ever does is lie. I am sick of it. He is a disgusting despicable offal-like creature masquerading as a human bean. Yes, “bean” is not a mistake. It is deliberate. I cannot bring myself to call him a human being, he is that repulsive. 

He reeks with B.O and bad breath. And gas? Tell me about it.

Even those of other species know it. Recently I happened upon him walking his pet pig. “Hey, where did you get the pig?” I greeted him.

”I found him at the marketplace,” the pig replied.

On 10/21/2019 at 11:20 PM, Matthew9969 said:

ex-witnessIt's pretty easy to tell who are the die hard jw

Good!   You forgot to add that many make this choice by free will and after studying many religions, philosophies, history and darwinism....... some do this in their own time.  It is not a blind following or indoctrination as many opposers summarize...... our eyes are open when we make this choice! Some ex-witnesses did not do this.... use their time wisely.... that is why they are ex-wiwitnesses.

On 10/21/2019 at 10:47 PM, TrueTomHarley said:

He said that there were a ton of errors—typos and punctuation atrocities—in the manuscript and I was later aghast at how abundant they were. It took me forever to get them out.

It was a visit to this place that made me do whatever was necessary:

EHiJ-tGU8AA2Xt-?format=jpg&name=small

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

It was a visit to this place that made me do whatever was necessary:

It's good you can insult yourself TTH. If it was one in our group your hypocrisy would be apparent when someone would log in to find the word “Banned” deleted because of faceless witnesses not in good standing like Anna, JWinsider, JTR that even Matthew9969 considers “lukewarm”. They are not lukewarm but an affront to false prophets.

Now show the world by censoring, deleting, or banning me, as is accustomed by you, people here. You can tell the truth about yourself, but others can’t.

Remember, Anna hates bad grammar just like the pathetic commentaries made by JWinsider, JTR to make light of those mistakes as though anyone really cared about those pathetic comments.

Let it go author, you’re not fooling anyone. You, Anna, JTR, JWinsider are too predictable now.

7 hours ago, Foreigner said:

It's good you can insult yourself TTH. ...Let it go author, you’re not fooling 

How can he not insult himself, that slopbucket of maggot intestines? He writes like a cow. Of him, the verse might read: “For they say: “His letters are like forcefeeding to all who must endure them, his presence in person is weak, his speech contemptible, and that goes double for his writing.”

Be glad that you only know him from afar. He gave a talk at our hall and afterwards someone said—yes, I heard it myself—“Brother, when I hear you speak, I marvel at the wisdom of Jehovah’s organization in shortening public talks from 45 minutes to 30!”

And he has the gumption to come right here on the World News Media Forum and hawk his crummy book?! This one: 

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/917311

“TrueTom vs the Apostates!” he calls it? HA! The real title should be “TrueTom IS an Apostate!”

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.