The Librarian

• Views 22.1k
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As vitriolic as the spiteful crticisms of apostate opposers are, there is a remarkable tide of recognition of the integrity of Jehovah's Witnesses, even among those who do not share our beliefs.

That's true, but it would not attract as much attention. Rutherford had been a political marketer before following Russell/WT/Bible Students. This is why he would ADV/ADV/ADV. And why gimmicks like pu

Nobody but nobody has “apostates” like Jehovah’s Witnesses. It is almost as though I am proud of them. Every NT writer wrote about opposition and apostasy. If it happened then, it should happen now. W

Posted Images

Most Africans I know speak 5 languages (even more), and I have found that many swedes speak at least 3 languages or more at a high level. Usually those who speak only one language will judge others on their language skills. My eyes are really bad now and my impatience grows with my arthritic fingers. I really dont care if my writing is pure, perfect, prestine or up to some other person's standards. Language can be misapplied to be a gauge of intelligence or prestige. In this regard I am a rebel..... I really don't care if I make a mistake or people think I am uneducated. I need no other person's approval to exist or give my opinion.

Look at yourselves - your squabbling is a give-away.

Reminds me of the period I was the senior publicity officer for the national orchestra.  Some classical singers really think themselves above the rest just because they can sing opera or oratorio..... and orchestra members vie with each other  egotistically.  BUT most of them are as immoral as the worst popstars....with scandals, deceit and competitiveness. 

4 hours ago, Arauna said:

Look at yourselves - your squabbling is a give-away.

You might already be aware that TTH is trying to make fun of the excess squabbling by squabbling with himself. 99.99 percent chance, in my opinion, that @Arguis Maxus is just another account that @TrueTomHarley has created for his own "satirical" purposes.

3 hours ago, JW Insider said:

TTH is trying to make fun of the excess squabbling by squabbling with himself. 99.99 percent chance, in my opinion, that @Arguis Maxus is just another account that @TrueTomHarley has created for his own "satirical" purposes.

Don’t be naive. My writing doesn’t resemble his in the slightest degree. He writes like a castrated toad with all the analytical skills of a fruit fly. He boasts that he has identified one of the contributors here as crocodile, and the only proof he has is that another ridiculed him for his crocodile tears.

He is a blaggard who uses the science of speech more to blackmail and swindle than teach. I made it the ticklish business of mine to once and for all eradicate this swine.

I happen to know that they had to reshoot that Jurassic Park scene repeatedly because every time the woman reached into the gigantic dinosaur turd, she accidentally pulled out one of his books—this one:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/686882

That is exactly where they all belong, but it was irrelevant to the movie

7 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

eloquence is confused with competence. There is very littl

I know of mathematical geniuses who have dyslexia..... so never measure other people at your own standard.

I speak several languages but I think I only write one competently and maybe eloquently..... and it is not English. We are not all writers.  Language is primarily for communication, so when it fulfils this purpose (conveys a thought) then it is sufficient.  

When one uses a language in an expert and innovative way, then only can it become art...... but not all people are artists. 

There's always a hate group linked with any group of people, organization, school, etc. Even for us in the truth. We already had a run in with ExJws in the past and the county and it's people were on our side. Not to mentioned they turned a non religious dude until an extremely protective defender who now sees all ExJws as enemies. Thankfully his girlfriend ruminates the tension this dude has.

And theres neutral people who just wants to learn about Jehovah's Witnesses, for instance, the funniest thing a month or two ago we had a Spiderman cosplayer (a guy in the Spider-Verse suit) asking for a NWT Bible and was curious about JWs to one of the brothers who were outside.

With the things going on now, I can care less about hate groups because they want progress or solutions and go about these things in a way that makes them look like the bad guys. Not to mention the one track mindedness mentality they rock on the daily. 

1 Peter 5:8 English Standard Version (ESV)

Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

Your governing body has stated they are still roaming about searching for truth, so someone has to warn others of satans use of the jehovahs witnesses to lead people away from God. So some of us aren't really opposer's, we are warning the world of satans schemes.

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Page 30.... and we still opposing each other :))))

There is a time for everything.... a time to debate and a time to stop.   A time to bury the hatchet and get on with life....

There is nothing as sad as those who confident in their ignorance.....  Speak to Jews.... I have preached to many..... and you will find they know the JHWH (tetragrammaton) but do not pronounce it.  One accused me of  appropriating the Jewish god. ...... 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.