The World News Media

All Eight Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses members are now individually named on two New York Child Victims Act case documents

Jack Ryan

9 hours ago, Arauna said:

So that is your problem!     You do not really want to associate with the lowly earthly class in your congregation and serve them.... - you see yourself as creating a class system where all anointed are bunched together in one place (or only benefit themselves in small groups) and only serve each other in humility........ what kind of humility is that! 

The GB have done a fine job of spreading lying doctrines. They are the ones who have created a class system. In fact your magazines have called the anointed a “class”.  Check out their illustrations of the “144,000” ruling from literal thrones in heaven and all appearing identical as white men with white beards. That better fits your description of anointed bunched together in one place.     Just as Jesus appeared to his disciples after he was resurrected, he and the faithful Bride/anointed will walk the earth with God’s children.  They are the “new creation”, of which we talked about in the past, Arauna.  2 Cor 5:17   Priests were to teach the people, and God’s priests will continue to teach what they learn in “heaven”, and aiding Christ on earth. They are the “dwelling” of the Spirit of God, and part of the Temple of God. (1Cor 3:16,17)  Their presence on earth with Christ will bring God’s Spirit to His children.  Mal 2:7; Rev 21:1-2; 22:17

Gen 28:12 Then he dreamed, and behold, a ladder was set up on the earth, and its top reached to heaven; and there the angels of God were ascending and descending on it.

John 1:51 - And He said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man.”

Acts 1:11 - “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”

Heb 1:6 - But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says: “Let all the angels of God worship Him.”

Jesus’ sealed Bride/priests are “angels”.  Angel means “messenger”.

Mal 2:7 - “For the lips of a priest should keep knowledge,
And people should seek the law from his mouth;
For he is the messenger of the Lord of hosts.

Or do you want to teach!   As a woman it is NOT your place to teach and from what I have seen of your constant dripping of only one idea..... concerning yourself..... I do not think you are capable of teaching - definitely not JWs.

There are also topics on this forum about anointed women teaching.  I must say, you do a pretty good job “teaching” everyone here about how prophesy will be fulfilled. Don’t you “teach” your Bible students?  The only difference I see of women teaching in the kingdom hall is the amount of people they are looking at when they do so.  It’s absolutely bogus.

Romans 16:1 - I commend to you Phoebe our sister, who is a servant of the church in Cenchrea, that you may receive her in the Lord in a manner worthy of the saints, and assist her in whatever business she has need of you; for indeed she has been a helper of many and of myself also.

This Greek word for “servant” means…

διάκονος diákonos, dee-ak'-on-os; probably from an obsolete διάκω diákō (to run on errands; compare G1377); an attendant, i.e. (genitive case) a waiter (at table or in other menial duties); specially, a Christian teacher and pastor (technically, a deacon or deaconess):—deacon, minister, servant.

Do prophets in the Body, “teach”?  In order to reveal God’s message, they must teach.   

1 Cor 12:8 - And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues.

The apostles, prophets and teachers were ALL TEACHERS!

Acts 21:7-9 - And when we had finished our voyage from Tyre, we came to Ptolemais, greeted the brethren, and stayed with them one day. On the next day we who were Paul’s companions departed and came to Caesarea, and entered the house of Philip the evangelist, who was one of the seven, and stayed with him. Now this man had four virgin daughters who prophesied

The true anointed I have known in the congregations are humble people. 

There is humility, and then there is cowardliness. Jesus was humble, but he wasn’t a coward when speaking to the Pharisees.  Every anointed one under Christ must acknowledge their Head, Christ. They must only answer to him.  If not, they have lost “salt” in themselves. They no longer shine their “light”. Matt 5:13-16   God’s people in the last days, are “trampled” down by a Beast/organization guided by a composite “false prophet”. Rev chapter 13

Rev 13:5-7 - And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. 6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

The elder body/GB has spoken "blasphemies" about God's sanctuary/Temple/anointed.  To tell those who are the dwelling of God's Holy Spirit that they must not bond together, is tyranny and blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.  

2 Thess 2:3,4 - Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

If the anointed in the organization do not have the courage to stand up against false doctrine and a false priesthood that has been given false authority to JUDGE them, they are in peril of losing their place in the Body. 

This is prophesy concerning the remnant, that is being fulfilled.  For those who understand what is taking place with God's anointed “living stones”, (1 Pet 2:5,9; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1-3) they are to FLEE. Matt 24:15,16; 2 Thess 2:9-12

The Disgusting Thing Standing in the Holy Place - https://pearl-disgustingthing.blogspot.com/

• Views 38.9k
  • Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When speaking with others of a different point of view, it is important to treat them with a modicum of respect. It is important not to taunt and ridicule and insult. Of course, if such is your only o

Good point Srecko. I don't think it's entirely fair to blame the GB for creating a "certain" environment inside congregations though. In fact, (we know everything passes through the GB's hands fo

@Arauna How do you actually know that the GB members  " never personally touched a child (actually too innocent  to comprehend how wicked people can be - too good for this world), " ?  There is i

Posted Images

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Many manuscripts have been discovered in the desert where, after thousands of years, they are still perfectly preserved. Reflecting upon this, I decided to go down to the desert myself and give it a shot. Sure enough, after a bit of poking I found a manuscript. 

I brushed off the sand, flicked away the gecko turds, and sent it off to the scholars at the Whitepebble Biblical Research Institute. They went gaga over it. The manuscript sheds new light on events long thought to be beyond dispute, and most scholars find it a tough sell. Nonetheless, they are hard-up there for manuscripts at the moment, and the obnoxicus superiorticus is now housed in the AlanF wing of that venerable institution, where the foundation has been jacked up to accommodate the extra weight:

And at about the sixth hour, he looked down upon his tormentors and said, “You people are so stupid! It amazes me that your tiny brains can generate the power to move your feet. I’m bored with you pitiful attempts to cause me pain. The hypocrisy and doublethink on display are just breathtaking!” And many other things like these he said.

At about the ninth hour, soldiers approached to break his legs in order to hasten death. They did so. He said to them: “As I predicted, no reasonable answer here. As usual you've ignored at least 90% of my arguments and comments. I ask again: What are the names of the scriptural accounts you've read? Lack of an answer will tell me either that you don't read such, or you're embarrassed to name them. You have once again punted on most everything with which I challenged. Such transparent hypocrites! You demand an answer from me that, with a little online research, you can find the answer to yourself. Yet you refuse to answer my unique challenges and questions to you. You are a bunch of liars. I posed my challenge to disprove my logic that the one that is to come you posted your Intelligent Jewish claptrap. I posed my challenge this past Tuesday, but you posted your silly question only yesterday. You yourself are quite selective in your worship of Mommy Torah. Obviously you can't answer any of my challenges. You're dishonest to the core and too incompetent to say anything about science. Since you're too lazy to do your own research, I've done some for you. For example.....”

At about the 20th hour, one of the centurions said to his companion, “Oh, for crying out loud!”

Unfortunately, the complete text of the remarks runs quite long, and I had to leave some of the manuscript there in the desert because I couldn’t afford the freight. Possibly on another expedition I will fetch it, or ask @Arauna, who knows the African desert like the back of her hand, to fetch it for me.

No one can read this. It's way too long and has a "read more" button you have to click on.

14 hours ago, Witness said:

The point is the GB are afraid their leadership will be challenged by a united body of anointed ones.

Oh really? You mean because they would protest outside HQ? Or they would write articles on the internet, like Pearl? Please, get real. Obviously, the GB are not afraid that some united body of anointed would pose a threat to them. The most they could do is form their own religion. If they were to act in an un-Christ like way, they would pose a threat to the peace and unity of the congregation, that is true. And if any anointed acted that way, then most Witnesses would very much doubt their anointing. I knew a few anointed in my life. A beautiful elderly couple in England, long passed now. They were our good friends. I do not remember them ever making extra effort to meet other anointed from other cities, (or even speaking about other anointed). In fact, the brother was our book study conductor for years, and he took good care of the group. That’s where his concentration was. To take care of the sheep assigned to him. He also had responsibilities as an elder, and he and his sweet wife, Gladys, had a number of Bible studies. They were far too busy caring for the spiritual needs of others to be concerned about meeting up with other anointed, who were probably just as busy doing the same. I do not understand your concern about the necessity of a physical unity. Isn’t a spiritual unity what Jesus had in mind? The anointed do not have to be physically together for them to be bonded. They are bonded in their mutual destiny. Besides, it would be rather impractical for them to get together, since most of them live far apart. I suppose you would like to see them get together at some kind of conventions only for the anointed? Keep the other sheep, the earthly class out? How segregatory and un-Biblical.

2 hours ago, AlanF said:

No one can read this

There you go judging for others again. I read it. Oh wait, I get it, it was just tit for tat. Are you a very young person? (Or am I just lacking humour?)

3 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Your GB are ruling right now, 8 mainly American men, with American thoughts and personalities. 

On the surface, this might seem a valid objection to the GB today. I could be wrong, but I think 3 of the 8 are not American—Losch, Jackson (Australian), and Splane (Canadian)—still I understand the supposed imbalance. It is based on a questionable assumption, though, that Eskimos (to take an example) cannot possibly be adequately governed unless there are Eskimos on the Governing Body. Is it really that way?

First of all, I submit that the “imbalance” is not so dire as 4Jah suggests. If we were speaking of 8 mainly American businessmen, all educated in American universities, all wealthy as large corporate businessmen usually are, all “insulated” socially from the working-class people, then I would say that he raises a good point. But it is not that way with the GB.

3 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Your GB are ruling right now, 8 mainly American men, with American thoughts and personalities. 

Why don’t you ask the military generals or the national politicians just how “American” their thoughts and personalities are? The fact is that nobody has been able to overcome nationalism—or racism, classism, or social and educational differences, like Jehovah’s Witnesses, and everyone knows it.

Sam Herd is the son of a mule-driver. Think that puts him out of touch with the regular people? Both Sanderson and Jackson have served as missionaries in developing countries, doing work not as lowly, but more lowly, than those of most of those that they will later lead. Call that being out of touch? Didn’t Losch operate behind the iron curtain? Call that typical? As for the others, I am not sure of their backgrounds, but I know that all of them have worked full-time service, probably for a lifetime, where the emphasis is on working with the lowly people and even taking direction from them. I mean, these are not blue bloods by any stretch. Previous GB members have spent years as missionaries—humble door to door calling and interacting with the common people—in varied foreign assignments; Lloyd Barry in Japan comes to mind, but there are many others. So they are hardly so “white” and “American” as you suppose. 

I am in the US. A few decades ago, the question was asked: ‘how come there’s not more black brothers in positions of authority?’ The answer was that, due to social injustices, most black brothers were disadvantaged in various ways—plus the number of JWs themselves was quite small—they only hit 2 million in ....what ....1980 or so? and it was not too many years from when it was Brother Rutherford and Brother Russell and “pilgrims” and an organization of a few hundred thousand, and that, with time and growth and societal rebalancing of some grievances, we could expect to see more black brothers in “higher” positions. 

That has proved to be he case. Black brothers have “risen the ranks” and, to my mind, bring unique gifts to the table that whites lack. It is a black brother that gave the streamed Memorial talk one year (streaming is quite new) and the streamed special talk the next. I have spent most of my life working in congregations with about a 50/50 mix of white/black in the rank and file and the servant body. It is with congregation things as it is with music—things are more interesting and have more “life” once blacks are involved. Jazz, rock n roll, the interesting developments of American music, all come only from the contribution of blacks. (And I’d wager that Alan barely knows any black people—even as he huffs at the GB for not being more diversified)

A friend in Myanmar tells me this inbalance of resources that once held American blacks back is duplicated where he lives with native brothers. Those in the positions of highest oversight are often “needgreaters” of various nationalities, and locals are not heavily represented. The reason? Poverty is so extreme that most locals cannot afford the nominal transportation costs to travel to any destination that isn’t absolutely essential. It is not the GB’s fault that the world is all screwed up. It is enough for them to spearhead the message of how it will be fixed.

Will there be a Japanese GB member someday, or a Brazilian GB member, or a Mexican one? It could be, as those countries catch up (and even outstrip) US and European lands where the organization first took root. It is unlikely to be an Indian member, a Middle Eastern member, a Myanmmarese member, because the preaching is yet thinly represented there. But it could be one of the former, though I wouldn’t hold my breath. The end is “right around the corner.” It has proven to be one heck of a corner—but still, the end is right around it. I wouldn’t mind seeing it, but it is hardly a big deal.

No, even as is, international interests are well-represented by the GB, given their unique backgrounds, worldwide unity, and lowly origins. Besides, this insistence that only Brazilians can represent Brazilians is largely a contrived political concern. President Obama is black and yet his background is not at all like those of all but a tiny minority of black Americans. He is mostly a product of large universities run by white blue bloods and infused with their philosophies for building a better world. Poor urban blacks will complain that he didn’t do a thing for them. Nothing changed for them with him eight years at the helm.

2 hours ago, AlanF said:

No one can read this. It's way too long and has a "read more" button you have to click on.

You have permission to skip it, in that case, though it will be to your detriment. (Nobody else does.)

Arauna said:

11 hours ago, AlanF said:

Oftentimes the Society designs its instructions with a subtly hidden message that astute JWs are supposed to pick up on.

So we must read in it hidden messages?   Sounds more like mysticism to me...... or evolution.  Seeing something where it does not exist.

Good point. The JW religion indeed has a goodly component of mysticism as well as superstition.

4 hours ago, AlanF said:

Obviously you can't answer any of my challeng

You expect answers when you have no intention or capability to answer my challenges.

I've answered all your challenges. You're just too stupid and dishonest to deal with the answers.

And of course, we again see that good old Orwellian doublethink and crimestop in action.

21 hours ago, AlanF said:

Therefore humans must have existed for a short time, presumably the 6,000 years allowed by the Watchtower Society. I gave the above comment as part of a proof that her reasoning was unsound.

The comment or rebuttal you gave is not worthy of attention because mutations have minimal beneficial effects - mostly extreme adverse affects.

YOU spoke of mutations, not me. I said that natural selection weeds out the bad mutations, which you completely ignored.

You're so ignorant that you don't even know that natural selection weeding out bad mutations is the basis for some of the Society's arguments against evolution, because it results in the stablility of species over long periods.

Accumulation of adverse effects will outweigh the few beneficial effects.

You keep ignoring my challenge to explain the fact that big cats have been around for 5 million years. You ignore it because of Orwellian crimestop.

If humans have been here for 500 billion years

Um, the number is about 2 million.

I see that innumeracy characterizes you, too.

then the adverse effects would have outweighed the good effects and could not have built new species - even by natural selection of only the good effects -  but instead caused our demise and extinction.   

LOL! Try dealing with the big cats.

13 hours ago, AlanF said:

Watchtower writers are past masters at manipulating the JW community with smooth words that are deliberately ambiguous, or say one thing but mean another. Again you're far too naive.

If naive means taking things at face value, so be it. As for ambiguous wording, then my motto is "if the cap fits, then wear it" .

I do admit though that especially in the past, some wording was, shall we say, rather noncommittal. This had to annoy any who wanted to be taken by the hand, led to a specific spot, and told exactly what to do. Sometimes though it's better if people work things out themselves. The Bible is available to everyone, and the Bible is the measuring stick.

You forget the most important thing: since out of one side of its mouth the GB claims to admit that it is fallible, then its Bible interpretations are open to questioning. If a dissenting JW has figured out the truth of some Bible teaching, finds it at odds with Watchtower teaching, and lets it be known to others, then who is "causing division"? The one teaching the Bible, or the one teaching the commands of men? 

Yes, the GB's Bible interpretations are open to questioning. The Bible says we should question. It also says many things about how true Christians should behave. In my experience, those who insist "their" interpretation is "more correct" than that of somebody else, do it is such a way as to cause upset. Divisions cause tension and hostility. Not something Jesus had in mind for the Christian congregation. If that person truly believes that their interpretation is correct, and that of the GB is wrong, and if it is of utmost importance to them, then the right thing is to state their grievance and  peacefully leave. If it is not of the utmost importance, then the right thing is to stay and wait.

Remember that God is not directing these fallible men of the GB.

In your opinion who is God directing then? Those dissident JWs? No one in your opinion of course, since you don't believe in God.

Just a recommendation: it might be a good idea to put scientific discussions in another topic.

TrueTomHarley said:

And here is Alan appending his “like”—Alan, the atheist—Alan, the evolutionist. Oh, yeah! Alan is real concerned about the doings of the anointed! Maybe they will consult him as their science advisor.

Ooh, TTH is obviously jealous of my knowledge.

My "likes" are approximately like saying I like certain comments about witch-doctoring and astrology and Velikovskyism and all manner of goofy, nonsensical belief systems. For example I very much like what a JW-critical author said some 50 years ago:

<< A long acquaintance with the literature of the Witnesses leads one to the conclusion that they live in the intellectual ‘twilight zone.’ That is, most of their members, even their leaders, are not well educated and not very intelligent. Whenever their literature strays onto the fields of philosophy, academic theology, science or any severe mental discipline their ideas at best mirror popular misconceptions, at worst they are completely nonsensical. >>

Posters like TrueTomHarley and Arauna prove these sentiments in most every post.

1 hour ago, AlanF said:

You have permission to skip it, in that case, though it will be to your detriment. (Nobody else does.)

Detriment? LOL! Kind of like skipping eating dog poop would be to my detriment.

Mr. Alan:

I am greatly savoring your exchange with Arauna. Truly, her grasp of science is dismally weak. I also appreciate the razor-sharp wit you display engaging one who is plainly not in your league.

What are your thoughts about the future of Darwinian evolution? Do you feel that your personality represents its pinnacle, or may we look forward to reaching even greater heights? 

Thank you, sir, for your work.

Anna said:

1 hour ago, AlanF said:

No one can read this

There you go judging for others again. I read it. Oh wait, I get it, it was just tit for tat. Are you a very young person?

Yes, I'm 68 years young. I would have thought you could figure that out from comments like, "I dun gradjiated 6th grade in 1963".

(Or am I just lacking humour?)

Apparently so.

3 hours ago, Anna said:

Oh really? You mean because they would protest outside HQ? Or they would write articles on the internet, like Pearl? Please, get real. Obviously, the GB are not afraid that some united body of anointed would pose a threat to them.

The organization is the arrangement by men, not by God.  Until around a hundred years ago, how do you believe the anointed ones gathered and encouraged one another? Matt 18:20  Through some sort of organization? John 4:21-24 The WT calls the Beast of Rev 13:1 an “organization”.  Notice:

Rev 20:4 - And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

This “thousand years” began in the first century, before the Beast of Revelation 13:1 ever came on the scene.  Ps 110:1-3; 2:2,3,9; 2:26,27

Any who “reign with Christ” are anointed ones.   

Yet, this beast spoken of in Rev 20 is also found blaspheming the sanctuary/Temple/saints of God and “killing” them for not “worshiping” its spirit-directed image.The Wt recognizes the presence of the two Beasts of Revelation in the last days. 

Rev 13:5-7 -  And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

These set of scriptures are speaking of two different time periods, one before the beast/organization came into existence, and then its effect on the anointed saints once established.  Those before its existence were not part of an earthly organization that required one’s devotion and identity. They lost their lives by giving “witness” to Christ and truth.   Those “saints” whom the Beast are at war with in Rev 13:5-7 are overcome by it. They are the anointed remnant of the last days.   If they refused to identify themselves (reject its mark) with the beast/organization, or give devotion through servitude and dedication to it, the false prophet (Rev 13:11) directs the “organization” to “kill” them. 

This Beast/organization has an image as “spirit-directed”.

Rev 13:11 – “Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.”

False prophets are utilized by Satan to spread his lies. 2 Cor 11:11-15 This Beast/false prophet directs the Beast/organization.

Rev 13:15-17 - He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Under this false prophet’s rule, no one is to “buy or sell” any teachings other than what the false prophet teaches.  Anthony Morris explicitly stated in a video that obedience to “decrees” that come from the organization are to be obeyed; because they apparently, magically, in an uninspired way, come from God. 

How do you think anointed ones are disfellowshipped?  Those with the courage to stand for truth will reject not only the “mark of the beast”/organization, but also its false teachings. 

The presumed steward ruling over the spiritual house of God (the anointed ones Eph 2:20-22) in the organization is wicked. (Luke 12:45,46) No dissension, no break in the operation of perceived “unity” is tolerated.  To reveal the false authority of the elder body over God’s Temple members as Pearl has done, results in “killing” by the beast/organization. 

Rev 11:1-3,7 Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there. But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months. And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.

When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. 

Yet, each anointed one, and also their companions, who are disfellowshipped for upholding Christ’s teachings by rejecting falsehoods and rule of a “man of lawlessness”/elder body lording it over his anointed priest/Temple…are the true victors.

Rev 15:2 - And I saw something like a sea of glass mingled with fire, and those who have the victory over the beast, over his image and over his mark and over the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, having harps of God.

The faithful anointed of Rev 20 were never exposed to the Beast in order to gain victory over it.  Only the final remnant are submitted to this final test that Satan has devised.  2 Thess 2:3,4,9,10

Rev 20:7-9 - Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city.

Armageddon is a war between “kings of the earth”, those Christ has authority over, not governmental leaders.  Rev 1:5; 5:9,10   It is a war of spoken truth coming out of the mouth of Christ’s faithful ones,  against spoken lies coming out of the mouth of Satan’s “ministers”.

Rev 16:13,14 - 13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

You and all JWs, anointed and not anointed, are “gathered” under an “umbrella organization” and fed by a leadership that has a track record of falsehoods that rivals that of many other religious organizations.  Yet, since it is “Jehovah’s organization”, all of you believe,

“Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”  Rev 13:4

12 minutes ago, Top Cat O’Malihan said:

Mr. Alan:

I am greatly savoring your exchange with Arauna. Truly, her grasp of science is dismally weak. I also appreciate the razor-sharp wit you display engaging one who is plainly not in your league.

What are your thoughts about the future of Darwinian evolution? Do you feel that your personality represents its pinnacle, or may we look forward to reaching even greater heights? 

Thank you, sir, for your work.

Bugger off, Tom.