The World News Media

in what ways is the JW Org moving forward SPIRITUALLY

Patiently waiting for Truth

1 hour ago, the Sower of Seed said:
The Kingdom of God is 144,000 + 1 , an organization of every human resurrected to Heaven to do a particular purpose = rule the Earth

Yes ,The Watchtower represents a body of people with a particular purpose, the doing of God's will, organized, just as all of God's works are See 1 Corinthians 14:33: For God is a God not of disorder but of peace

These two conflict.  The first is the mountain spoken of in Isaiah 2:2,3.  The second is a "mountainlike organization" that is built by men.  Which do you believe God sanctions?

• Views 2.5k
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To the extent it is true, Luke 5:31 is what would explain it: “In reply Jesus said to them: “Those who are healthy do not need a physician, but those who are ill do.” Do you think he is spea

The gb have admitted they have no spiritual guidance, so the jw's are not moving spiritually forward. However satans spirit's are giving them momentum.

So lets try to be a bit positive.  A question.  How is the GB and the JW Org moving forward SPIRITUALLY ? What progress has it made in the last fifty years ?   I'm not talking about physical thin

22 hours ago, Witness said:

These two conflict.  The first is the mountain spoken of in Isaiah 2:2,3.  The second is a "mountainlike organization" that is built by men.  Which do you believe God sanctions?

The point was that Jehovah is organized, the evidence is all around us. This leads us to believe that His visible favored people would be organized in doing His will. Moving forward we can consider WHO HE is about to sanction based on Matthew 13:36-43, John 4:23,24,Revelation 18:4 and a few more.......

2 hours ago, the Sower of Seed said:

The point was that Jehovah is organized, the evidence is all around us. This leads us to believe that His visible favored people would be organized in doing His will. Moving forward we can consider WHO HE is about to sanction based on Matthew 13:36-43, John 4:23,24,Revelation 18:4 and a few more.......

I agree that God is organized, which is clear in creation.  He has also organized his anointed Body of “144,000” perfectly, by distributing gifts in various measure. All are to benefit from each other.  (1 Cor chapter 12)

And he himself gave some as apostles and some as prophets and some as evangelists and some as pastors and teachers 12 for the equipping of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for building up the body of Christ13 until we all reach the unity of the faith and the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to a measure of the maturity of the fullness of Christ.  Eph 4:11-13

In Matt 13:36-43 it says, “The Son of Man will send out his angels and they will gather out of his kingdom all the causes of sin and those who do lawless deeds” Matt 13:41

Jesus stated that his kingdom is “no part of this world”. John 18:36  His kingdom is comprised of the anointed – those part of his Body.  He is the “Lord of lords and King of kings”.  Rev 17:14 (Matt 20:21)   

And they were singing a new song, saying,

“You are worthy to take the scroll
    and to open its seals,
because you were slaughtered,
    and bought people for God by your blood
    from every tribe and language and people and nation,
10 and made them a kingdom and priests to our God,
    and they will reign on the earth.” Rev 5:9,10 (1 Pet 2:5,9)

Matt 13:37,38 – “So he answered and said, “The one who sows the good seed is the Son of Man, 38 and the field is the world. And the good seed—these are the sons of the kingdom, but the darnel are the sons of the evil one.”

If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. Gal 3:29

We know that not all of God’s anointed become faithful members of the Bride.  They can fall from their heavenly position. 2 Pet 3:17; Rev 8:10,11  This harvest firstly concerns those belonging to Christ, who are part of his kingdom and are found either as good seed or weeds.  I hope you can see that Matt 13:36-43 has nothing to do with the all the kingdoms on the earth and the people in them.  (Luke 4:5-7)  In Matt 13:38; It does say, “the field is the world” – but world can mean, “an apt and harmonious arrangement or constitution” which describes the anointed arrangement of "kings" under their Head Jesus Christ. 

John 4:23,24 -   Jesus said right before these scriptures:   “Woman,” Jesus replied, “believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.” John 4:21

Christ’s Body replaced the temple in Jerusalem.  There is no more literal, physical place of worship, since the Temple is now built with “living stones”.  1 Pet 2:5,9   They are given “spirit” and “truth”.  1 John 2:20,27; John 16:13  If they fail in their devotion to God and Christ, they lose what has been given them.  Luke 8:18; 1 Cor 3:18  They will not be sealed into the tribes of “Israel”.    Luke 13:24; Rev 3:11

Again in Rev 18:4, “my people”, refer to God’s holy people – His “special possession”.  They and their companions with them are to leave the “organization” where the “darnel” are teaching His people, lies. Rev 18:4-8 (1 Pet 2:5,9,10)

Moving forward,

7:25 He will speak words against the Most High, and he will continually harass the holy ones of the Supreme One. He will intend to change times and law, and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.

26 But the Court sat, and they took away his rulership,* in order to annihilate him and to destroy him completely. 27 “‘And the kingdom and the rulership and the grandeur of the kingdoms under all the heavens were given to the people who are the holy ones of the Supreme One. Their kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all rulerships will serve and obey them.’28 “This is the end of the matter. As for me, Daniel, my thoughts alarmed me greatly, so that I turned pale; but I kept the matter in my own heart.”

I have read the book Pay Attention to Daniel Prophesy many times. I agree with the description of events of Daniel 7. Jehovah has let the world alone,that all events are mans mistakes.

I see this as the first physical act against Satan's world?

As I read 7:25,26,27 it appears an event happens 3-1/2 times or 3-1/2 years before the entire Kingdom takes possession of the Earth at Armageddon.

Is this a fulfillment after the persecution of the GB after 1914 as written in the Daniel book of chapter 9?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.