• Views 553
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I voted your remark "sad" because it truly is. It is a meaningless non-sequitur with no relevance ... which you think is profound.

The above is complete hogwash.  What happened is that Joseph "Judge" Rutherford" tried to butter Hitler up in a conciliatory letter, before Hitler went completely bat-crap crazy ... but Jehovah's Witn

Posted Images

3 hours ago, JW Insider said:

What does that even mean?

Jw's boast about how they were the most liked in concentration camps, they also supported the Hitler war against the Jews, and they believe it was a satanic/demonic act for a military to stop Hitler. So given the context, the JW's wish that Hitler would have never been defeated, actually feel sorrow that he didn't succeed. 

TTH, dude, if you hate Trump so much, then get off your jw ass and vote against him. But wait you can't vote against him because you are not allowed to vote. So grow some balls, meaning be a man, and vote against Trump or shut up.

4 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

Jw's boast about how they were the most liked in concentration camps, they also supported the Hitler war against the Jews, and they believe it was a satanic/demonic act for a military to stop Hitler. So given the context, the JW's wish that Hitler would have never been defeated, actually feel sorrow that he didn't succeed. 

The above is complete hogwash.  What happened is that Joseph "Judge" Rutherford" tried to butter Hitler up in a conciliatory letter, before Hitler went completely bat-crap crazy ... but Jehovah's Witnesses in Germany almost "to the man" resisted Hitler, and were imprisoned and put to death without compromising any integrity toward God. Many Elders in Germany caved in to Hitler, because they were trying to appease Rutherford, but the rank-and-file JWs actual stand was magnificent, as a whole, and as a group.

4 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

TTH, dude, if you hate Trump so much, then get off your jw ass and vote against him. But wait you can't vote against him because you are not allowed to vote. So grow some balls, meaning be a man, and vote against Trump or shut up.

And TTH did NOT indicate in any way that he "hated Trump".

You are seeing things that are not there ... BECAUSE it is you, Matthew9969, who has  a case of WDS "Watchtower Derangement Syndrome" and because your reasoning and logic processes are dominated by your bogus agenda, you are seeing things that are not there, and projecting those fantasys as originating from others.

"Be true to your own self, and it follows, you can be false to no man" (paraphrased) .

You have become in your derangement one very sad person to read, and that is why I voted you last two posts "sad"

You waste what intelligence you have.

dt900214dhc0.gif

Oh, and Matthew9969, If you want freedom of speech for yourself, morally, you have to allow for it in others, even if it is what YOU consider bluster and gross error.  To have the moral high ground you can legitimately point out someone's error, or ask them to "prove it", or to act, and call them a hypocrite, with or without a sound basis ... but you CANNOT demand or even contemplate that they "shut up", for not seeing things the same way you do.

Adult.jpg

5 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

The above is complete hogwash.

I appreciate this, JTR. The JW stand during WWII is one of the most courageous stands in history. It is also one of the most well-attested—and enemies of the Witnesses are trying to change that perception, seizing upon a letter Rutherford wrote to an infant Nazi government, before it had tipped its hand as to the evil it would become, to assure it that they, the Witnesses, were apolitical, thus not a threat, and ought to be left to operate in peace.

6 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

And TTH did NOT indicate in any way that he "hated Trump".

I appreciate this clarification, too. I let his remark go unchallenged because there were bigger fish to fry. Usually if someone launches a tirade of charges, I respond to just one. Just because he thinks in a muddle doesn’t mean that I have to. Respond to each and every point and things soon become unwieldy—it devolves into endless Alan-type comments hurled back and forth.

Individuals will voluntarily join armed forces to fight sinister rulers who threaten their country and that country's alliances.  If that volunteer loses his life in battle, it is viewed as sacrificing one’s life for their country.  They are exonerated.  The organization, where God’s “Israel” and companions reside is compared to a spiritual nation by the WT.  If we look at the early nation of Israel, when did an enemy ruler overtake them, slaughter thousands or hold them captive?  Only when they were sinning and rebelling against God. 

One must look at the history of JWs up to the point of Hitler.  What was being taught by the organization’s leaders?  How were the organization’s anointed leaders teaching and caring for their sheep?  What false doctrines were considered “truth”?  The same goes for today and any suffering JWs are experiencing.  Heb 3:8-11 

He is a God of Truth.  Deut 32:4  This organization has not exalted God, but defiled His name through its idolatrous existence. 2 Thess 2:9-12; Rev 13:1,2,5-10   Yet, under affliction at the hands of evil rulers, including His own wayward rulers, He reads each repentant heart with loving justice.

Then Jonah prayed to the Lord his God from the fish’s belly. And he said:

“I cried out to the Lord because of my affliction,
And He answered me.

“Out of the belly of Sheol I cried,
And You heard my voice.
For You cast me into the deep,
Into the heart of the seas,
And the floods surrounded me;
All Your billows and Your waves passed over me.
Then I said, ‘I have been cast out of Your sight;
Yet I will look again toward Your holy temple.’
The waters surrounded me, even to my soul;
The deep closed around me;
Weeds were wrapped around my head.
I went down to the moorings of the mountains;
The earth with its bars closed behind me forever;
Yet You have brought up my life from the pit,
O Lord, my God.

“When my soul fainted within me,
I remembered the Lord;
And my prayer went up to You,
Into Your holy temple.

“Those who regard worthless idols
Forsake their own Mercy.
But I will sacrifice to You
With the voice of thanksgiving;
I will pay what I have vowed.
Salvation is of the Lord.”   

10 So the Lord spoke to the fish, and it vomited Jonah onto dry land. Jonah chapter 2

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.