The World News Media

ANOTHER Difficult Doctrine. With a less complex explanation.

JW Insider

2 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

What is context, why WT Society count members? Does secular authority need such informations? Does WT Society preparing for war? Does WT Society calculates how much money can each member bring into organization? Or how much calendars have to print? Or how much money they will send as a gift to each member?

I forget. Apologize. Old Testament is just shadow of new  things that will  come and replace Old Law :)) 

Old Testament : Don't count!

New Testament: Count! 

• Views 7.3k
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well said. The sooner we stop "going beyond the things written" and stick to our Christian mandates the better. The fact that we have been totally wrong about numerous other dates (every other date?)

I would not call it “dumb” if I were you. The four windows reminds us of the four angels on the four corners of the earth holding tight the four winds of the earth. The carpet covering the dirt o

I guess I should respond to this point too, since you added "Some scholars have updated their chronology . . . Why haven't you updated yours?" First of all I don't care about Wiseman and Grayson

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Who can tell it is wrong or right context ?

Excellent point, Srecko. Smart of you to bring it up. Who is he to say what is the right or wrong context?

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to wash up and strip down. I’ll be laying on my side for the next few weeks staring at a brick in order for the malcontents here to know what’s coming down the pipe.

@César Chávez If you don't know the difference between worldly wisdom and Godly wisdom then you are simply not a spiritual man/woman. 

You've simply gone round in circles to prove nothing. 

NWT 1 Corinthians Ch 2 v 14 -15

14 " But a physical man does not accept the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know them, because they are examined spiritually. 15  However, the spiritual man examines all things,.. "

Now I can understand that, so why can't you. And I'm not a JW. 

And as for this :-

Quote "Adding to Christ words and that of God’s is the gravest of intent a human can make."

I agree with you, and if only the GB and Watchtower writers understood it, then JW Org might just stand a chance of getting God's approval. The Org constantly go 'beyond the things written' and the GB exhort themselves calling themselves the F&DS. Placing themselves above the true Anointed. 

But they show themselves as physical men not spiritual men. After all what spiritual man would dare to put a date on the coming Judgement ? 

5 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Wow I can see how urgent your Armageddon is, you are still sat at your keyboard.

In fact, after checking to see if the malcontents were misbehaving here (they were) I did indeed have a share in the ministry. Did you? 

Yes, you may say that I did the ministry not of Christ, but of JW.org. Nevertheless I read scripture to a number of people and discussed it with them, and offered to do the same with several more. Did you? Did you this week? Did you this month? Have you done that even one day since leaving the organization of JW?

I would not ask Srecko this because he does not think it worthwhile to preach a kingdom message, speak of God, or tell of his purposes. But you do—or at least you have said that that you do. Jesus says it is important to preach the good news of the kingdom. Do you do it? If you want to do it on your own completely divorced from the JW organization, that’s fine by me, but do you do it?

5 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

As I believe it could be ten years away or more, I'm now going to have lunch. 

Will that be a ten-year lunch?

Do I have this straight? I look at the JW organization and say, “Nah—they’re far from perfect, but I appreciate what they do to facilitate the spread of the good news.” I cooperate with them and thus I have a share in fulfilling Christ’s command. You, on the other hand, have found them not pure enough, and so you do nothing. 

Are you not on strike against God? Are you not laying down the law with Him that He had better get His Act together and produce a true anointed good enough for you, and should he do that—THEN you will preach the good news, but NOT NOW.

—even though it is crystal clear that people need the encourage from his word NOW and the promise of something better.

How can you be so self-centered?

23 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

In fact, after checking to see if the malcontents were misbehaving here (they were) I did indeed have a share in the ministry. Did you? 

Yes, you may say that I did the ministry not of Christ, but of JW.org. Nevertheless I read scripture to a number of people and discussed it with them, and offered to do the same with several more. Did you? Did you this week? Did you this month? Have you done that even one day since leaving the organization of JW?

I would not ask Srecko this because he does not think it worthwhile to preach a kingdom message, speak of God, or tell of his purposes. But you do—or at least you have said that that you do. Jesus says it is important to preach the good news of the kingdom. Do you do it? If you want to do it on your own completely divorced from the JW organization, that’s fine by me, but do you do it?

Will that be a ten-year lunch?

Do I have this straight? I look at the JW organization and say, “Nah—they’re far from perfect, but I appreciate what they do to facilitate the spread of the good news.” I cooperate with them and thus I have a share in fulfilling Christ’s command. You, on the other hand, have found them not pure enough, and so you do nothing. 

Are you not on strike against God? Are you not laying down the law with Him that He had better get His Act together and produce a true anointed good enough for you, and should he do that—THEN you will preach the good news, but NOT NOW.

—even though it is crystal clear that people need the encourage from his word NOW and the promise of something better.

How can you be so self-centered?

As you are a typical JW @TrueTomHarley and you are being well trained by your GB and Elders et al, you are presumptuous, and because of that you have already decided your answers before you ask your questions. 

Quote @TrueTomHarley "Yes, you may say that I did the ministry not of Christ, but of JW.org."

Yes exactly, I would and do say that. 

Quote " Do I have this straight? " Answer : NO

You presume, because your mental and emotional being tells you that you must presume, that i do nothing. You answer your own questions with falsehood. 

Quote " How can you be so self-centered? "  Answer : I'm not.

Do I 'go out on the ministry' ? No.

Do I talk to people about God and Christ and a coming time of Judgement ? Yes.

Do I talk to people about 'world conditions' ?  Yes 

I do it online, and I do it face to face with people that, as you might say, are 'sighing and groaning' about world conditions and about how difficult life can be with so much stress and worry etc.

I mention that God has plans for a much better way of life for people here on this Earth.  And I mention that this world is 'lying in the power of the wicked one', the devil. I tell them, hence there is no point looking to human governments or hoping that protesting will do any good. I tell them that only God can 'sort it all out'. Because only God has the supreme power and ability and only God can see the complete picture Earthwide and therefore knows whats best for humans. 

I do not go deep into the point that Jesus Christ has been given the power and authority. 

BUT, as I've said before, but you chose to ignore, I can only tell people things that I TRULY BELIEVE MYSELF.  

I will not go preaching a false message. I will not go preaching things that i do not believe. I will not go offering a JW book study, when the book used could easily be full of lies or mistakes. 

I will not go telling people to attend a Kingdom Hall when I know 'it may be unsafe there'. 

I will not go telling people to attend a Kingdom hall because the teachings are from the GB and the Writing dept' and none of them are inspired of God, hence many of the teaching are lies or mistakes which will be changed to suit the GB at a later date.

Quote "Are you not on strike against God? Are you not laying down the law with Him that He had better get His Act together and produce a true anointed good enough for you, ??? "

IF YOU ONLY HAD FAITH you would realise that I am doing as i should be doing. I AM WAITING ON GOD.  I have faith that God WILL PRODUCE a TRUE ANOINTED.  But you do not have such faith, so you cannot understand. 

JWs are looking for a sign, just as the Jewish religious leaders did. Hence you have been given dates in the past, that failed of course, and you need to keep being given new books and new videos, and new messages to preach (that fail of course). You so much need to see things with your eyes, because you lack faith so cannot 'see' things with your heart. 

People will need to be encouraged even more in a few years time, but by then the true Anointed may be in their proper place, running either JW Org or some other Organisation of God's choice. 

You say I'm self-centred, but it has been admitted on here that JWs are looking for the Judgement Day within their own lifetime. Now that is self centred. Putting a date on Armageddon was both selfish and presumptuous. The GB placing themselves above the 'rest of the anointed' is both selfish and presumptuous. 

I hope this answers your questions Mr Harley, even though I know they were not actually real questions. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.