The World News Media

Interesting new occupation.....there must be a demand for them?

The Librarian

• Views 1k
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's me in the picture:😉 I called in a favor and asked the Society to reduce my competition by running the following statement in the Watchtower: *** w18 April p. 30 par. 2 Questions From

The one exception is my sweatshirt reserved for special occasions sporting the logo      Supplemented with a small image at lower right of a hen  

Everything comes to him who has the patience to wait ... and hustles while he waits ! I hope he does well in his entrepreneurship.  

Posted Images

Someone bought me a big chrome and red NO BLOOD square metal 'block' that is supposed to be a key ring. It looks like an un-lucky charm. It actually has the picture of a bag of blood with the line across it. It's horrid and i would never use it. I cannot imagine getting in one of my cars with that hanging on the keys. Yuk. 

When I was involved in a more dangerous occupation than sitting at a keyboard, I used to wear custom Military Dog Tags on a chain around my neck, the bottom two lines read:

NO BLOOD OR

BLOOD FRACTIONS

Nobody  who might administer blood checks your car keys.

... but they are taught to highly respect military dog tags.

On 12/18/2019 at 7:20 PM, 4Jah2me said:

see people making money from the JW org. Just as @Arauna has mentioned above.

It's all becoming big business

Making money?   If he is in Africa he will be fortunate to make 10 dollars a week.  

BIG business.  Do not see your own exaggerations?  People who demean others use this form of deceit

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.