The World News Media

"WITNESSING" AT THE CART

Witness

16 hours ago, Arauna said:

I do not agree with you- the "man of lawlessness" is not JW elders.

Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to Him: We ask you, brothers, not to be easily upset in mind or troubled, either by a spirit or by a message or by a letter as if from us, alleging that the Day of the Lord has come

BACK in 1914, Jesus was installed as King of God’s Kingdom, and the Lord’s day began.  w88 10/15 pp. 15-2

“as if from us” – The apostles were “ambassadors for Christ”.  They were authentic “christs”/anointed under Christ as their Head  2 Cor 5:20   Jesus warned us that in the last days, false “christs”/messiahs would DECEIVE THE ELECT/anointed with “great signs and wonders” and a message that the “Day of the Lord has come”.   Matt 24:24; Rev 13:11,13; 2 Thess 2:9

Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way. For that day will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction.

Have the elect (anointed saints) in the organization been deceived by Catholicism and the UN?  Have those two entities unitedly proclaimed the “day of the Lord” as the Watchtower has?

The Day of the Lord comes, when the “man of lawlessness” is revealed. 

He opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he sits * in God’s sanctuary/temple publicizing that he himself is God.

“sits” - to set, appoint, to confer a kingdom on one

Who are exalted over the anointed priests?  Who say they “represent” God’s priesthood?  Who have been given by false christs, the authority TO JUDGE GOD’S SPECIAL POSSESSION AS UNFIT FOR ETERNAL LIFE? 

God’s temple is not found in Christendom, nor at any nation in the world.  Contrary to what Samuel Herd may say about 8 million JWs as God’s Temple, the anointed alone are God’s Temple.  1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22   That, you will find in earlier publications of the WT, even your IT Book. 

The man of lawlessness tramples God’s people down with blasphemy.

Rev 13:  And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.  Rev 13:1,4-7

“Jehovah’s spirit-directed organization” of elders has challenged God’s priesthood/Temple.  Elders rule, while the anointed are silenced. They have no choice but to either kowtow to the elder body and save face,  or leave disgraced as Christ was disgraced by his own people. Matt 5:11  All of you in the organization are in subjection to this Beast that “kills” all who rejects its lies.  Rev 13:15

Rev 11:1-3 - Then I was given a measuring reed like a rod, with these words: “Go and measure God’s sanctuary and the altar, and count those who worship there. But exclude the courtyard outside the sanctuary. Don’t measure it, because it is given to the Gentiles,  and they will trample the holy city for 42 months. I will empower my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days,[e] dressed in sackcloth.

The “Holy City” is Zion, the Temple of God.  The man of lawlessness is revealed by the “two witnesses” who also are “killed” by this Beast/organization.  Rev 11:7

I don't expect you to believe me.  Your eyes are solely fixed on the world of Satan as if there, God's Kingdom will be born.  Job 14:4

• Views 3.4k
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bible speaks about stones who witnessing and children who gives a praise. What is strange if some women doing what some men don't?  You doing the same here. Would we ( who are males) have to reje

I am presently on a road trip, camping in parts of the western states of the U.S.  I guess it could be called a therapeutic getaway for my husband, who will make some serious medical decisions next mo

Always the OCD.  You want to rule and teach right now do you?   A woman?  You do not want to wait until the time for this comes?   You conveniently forget that arrogantly pushing ahead is a sin?  

Posted Images

5 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

I'm not learning anything encouraging on here lately

Have you offered anything encouraging?  I have only seen mocking from you.... No prob of course .... you have a right to your opinions  ... all of us will be held accountable for what we do with our freedom in the end.

I think you are both living in a fantasy world where you get encouragement  from others.

Whatever happened to "With Godly devotion, self sufficiency"?

You think the Holy Spirit only flows with those who think vegetarian thoughts, and through encouraging people?

Gimme a break!

12 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I think you are both living in a fantasy world where you get encouragement  from others.

Whatever happened to "With Godly devotion, self sufficiency"?

You think the Holy Spirit only flows with those who think vegetarian thoughts, and through encouraging people?

Gimme a break!

I don't even think the Holy Spirit flows.

10 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

Probably not like a river, or taking a shower .... like quantum physics, there are some things that are so counter-intuitive that are actually quite real, that ANYBODY who says they understand it, is only deluding themselves. 

Fortunately, we can avail ourselves of the pragmatic, practical technology that makes Smart Phones, iPads, GPS and the like just by knowing how things operate, without actually grokking the nature of what the sub-atomic particles we are using actually are.

Frankly, I have had only one experience with infusion of Holy Spirit, and that was back in July of 1964, and it scared me so much I resisted it as being illogical, and dangerous, as I did not know at the time what was happening.

How many times I wish I had not resisted it, I might have turned out a better man.

16 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

You could easily make the case that it didn’t flow in the first century either.

However, when Ceʹphas came to Antioch, I resisted him face to face, because he stood condemned.  For before the arrival of certain men from James, he used to eat with people of the nations; but when they arrived, he went withdrawing and separating himself, in fear of those of the circumcised class.  The rest of the Jews also joined him in putting on this pretense...” Galatians 2:11-13

This is an astounding bit of cowardice from one who was a leader in the Christian community—in fact, he could be said to be the most prominent leader, he being the recipient of the “keys of the kingdom.” There are schoolchildren who will not allowed themselves to be bullied so. Verse 13 makes clear that his cowardly example messed up many from the Jewish community.

Imagine how Peter—and everyone that allowed him to stay in his place—would have been savaged here on the World News Media Forum.

5 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Fortunately, we can avail ourselves of the pragmatic, practical technology that makes Smart Phones, iPads, GPS and the like just by knowing how things operate,

You should check yours very carefully, because I am not sure that they do. The most absurd collections of words come out of them.

Ho ho ho

23 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Imagine how Peter—and everyone that allowed him to stay in his place—would have been savaged here on the World News Media Forum.

That is a very good observation TTH.

However, in a debate forum searching for Truth, all those things would be brought out and analyzed, both positively and negatively.  That is the "nature of the beast".

If you hang your stocking on the fireplace mantle ... expect that it might be filled with coal.

Ho Ho Ho

( not to be confused with yelling out the car window while driving around in the 'hood.)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.