JW Insider

• Views 15.2k
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, and that according to Bible chronology, the FDS was appointed in 1919. So if 1914 was questioned, when were the FDS appointed? It would remove that whole aspect of what we have been taught, inclu

You are saying that they (GB) hang on to 1914 because if they get rid of it, they relinquish a Biblical base of authority. It's "nice" to have a Bible passage that talks about you and it's even "nicer

Quite so. And the understanding we have now, as proclaimed by the GB of Jehovah's Witnesses and supported by their application of Scripture, would appear to me to bear this out. The various persp

Posted Images

Guest Tom Henry
8 hours ago, JW Insider said:

I used the word dishonest only because this has been repeated to you so many times, by me and others, too. So it seems that you just don't want to know the truth, when it would be so easy just to ask the admins. I can't imagine that someone who is always insulting others for their poor research skills would not look into a matter himself before making false claims.

I agree. Allen Smith has shown everyone here how dishonest you people really are. That's why when someone else comes along giving the same assessment, you don't want to hear the truth. You people have a nerve to insinuate just because you control the forum. I don't see you arguing about other people including yourself that insult people here all the time. Yet you zero in and want to focus on those that actually speak the truth about you people not being in good standing with the Watchtower that makes you so defensive. Childish at best. Hypocrisy is a better day.

I will also agree that many here including you do sloppy research. I think many people you have had deleted because you just can't stand the truth has made that observation. Just because I wanted to correct a simple mistake, now you dog me with a ravenous intent. God forgive, all of you. I think Aruana's outlook on OCD belongs to you all not the opposers.

1 hour ago, Tom Henry said:

think Aruana's outlook on OCD belongs to you all not the opposers.

Sorry, people's 'opposition mode' tends to give them only a bias view.  We do our research....... but we have something else in our favour:   

We look at reality......   Good example is child abuse cases.  People immediately assume all are guilty without a court case or proof....... is this justice? Do JWs allow any person off the street to attend our meetings ? Yes because this is merciful. 

While perfect justice is unatainable in an imperfect world - we do try to balance justice with mercy, knowledge with love etc etc. 

I do call someone out as OCD prone when they repeat the same flawed argument over and over and hope for different effect/result. And I agree with you anyone can fall into this trap..... myself included.   But to condemn all witnesses of bad research is a bit puffed up.

@Tom Henry 

For peace of mind and rest from too upsetting comments this forum provides a function to ignore some users. Here is the description of the funktion: gnoring a user allows you to block some or all of their content from showing. Users are not notified that you are ignoring them.

Guest Tom Henry
7 hours ago, Arauna said:

But to condemn all witnesses of bad research is a bit puffed up.

When it comes to the Watchtower history and 1914? I have yet to see good research. What I do see is, the same opposition views demonstrated at any other apostate site. There is no difference in references and speculations. That determination is given by all here, including opposers.

Pupped up, I would look at my own eye before you accuse others of this. If people can't understand prophecy or refuse to see what is written in "scripture" about prophecy, they have no business condemning those that do know and understand prophecy. To speak as though they are part of an organization to condemn that organization falls beyond hypocrisy.

7 hours ago, Kosonen said:

For peace of mind and rest from too upsetting comments this forum provides a function to ignore some users. Here is the description of the funktion

Thank You. I hadn't noticed. These however won't stop people from distorting the facts. Just be careful with grammar. I don't know if you purposely wrote "funktion" but here, when people are not liked, they resort to childish tricks like using grammar mistakes to insult. I'm not saying they will insult you since you oppose the Watchtower, but others that don't.

7 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Jesus: "The kingdom of heaven  ...." ??!!

Right, so maybe they mean that with God's help, Christ's battle tactic from heaven, is to situate garrisons all over the earth? (1 Cor 15:25)  

What an impudent statement the man made in the video!

It reminds me of this guy:

The devil took him to a high place and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in an instant. The devil said to him, “I will give you all the power and glory of these kingdoms. All of it has been given to me, and I give it to anyone I please. So if you will worship me, all this will be yours.”  Luke 4:5-7

"The God who made the world and everything in it—He is Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in shrines made by hands. 25 Neither is He served by human hands, as though He needed anything, since He Himself gives everyone life and breath and all things. 26 From one man He has made every nationality to live over the whole earth and has determined their appointed times and the boundaries of where they live. 27 He did this so they might seek God, and perhaps they might reach out and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us. 28 For in Him we live and move and exist, as even some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’ 29 Being God’s offspring then, we shouldn’t think that the divine nature is like gold or silver or stone, an image fashioned by human art and imagination.  Acts 17:24-29

http://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-kingdom-when.html 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.