• Views 362
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Possibly the majority of PIMO/POMO etc are left out of the chart. Many ex and non-JWs surely believe that Jehovah exists. Probably the better question is not "Do you believe in Jehovah?" but "Do you b

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

Possibly the majority of PIMO/POMO etc are left out of the chart. Many ex and non-JWs surely believe that Jehovah exists. Probably the better question is not "Do you believe in Jehovah?" but "Do you believe the Watchtower's Governing Body was appointed as The Faithful and Discreet Slave in 1919?"

Oh dear, but that brings about other questions.

If the GB was appointed as F&DS in 1919 (which I do not believe) then why was the whole of the Anointed Remnant once known as the F&DS ? 

And they weren't even called the Governing Body back in 1919 were they ? 

Weren't they Directors back then ? 

Anyway, I'm physically out and mentally out but i still believe in Almighty God whose name may or may not be Jehovah. I much prefer Yahweh = YHWH  or HWHY in Hebrew, right to left. :) 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.