The World News Media

Last weekend WT study

Kosonen

Sorry to you all who posted on this previous topic. I inadvertedly erased the whole thread.

The point was that I did not find that the article honored Jesus enough. I am here back with scriptures showing what kind of love Jehovah God wants that we have for his onlybegotten son Jesus Christ.

I think these scriptures would help JWs to understand how much Jesus loves us and how much we should love and honor him in turn.

John 14:3  Also, if I go my way and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will receive you home to myself, so that where I am you also may be

John 14:13  Also, whatever you ask in my name, I will do this, so that the Father may be glorified in connection with the Son.+ 14  If you ask anything in my name, I will do it.

John 14:21 …...In turn, whoever loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will clearly show myself to him.”

John 14:23  In answer Jesus said to him: “If anyone loves me, he will observe my word,+ and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our dwelling* with him.

John 14:28 If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father,

John 15: 12  This is my commandment, that you love one another just as I have loved you. 13  No one has love greater than this, that someone should surrender his life* in behalf of his friends.

John 21:15  When they had finished breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter: “Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?” He replied to him: “Yes, Lord, you know I have affection for you.” He said to him: “Feed my lambs.”+ 16  Again he said to him a second time: Simon son of John, do you love me? He replied: “Yes, Lord, you know I have affection for you.” He said to him: “Shepherd my little sheep.”+ 17  He said to him a third time: “Simon son of John, do you have affection for me?” Peter became grieved that he asked him the third time: “Do you have affection for me?” So he said to him: “Lord, you are aware of all things; you know that I have affection for you. Jesus said to him: “Feed my little sheep.

Matthew 10:37 Whoever has greater affection for father or mother than for me is not worthy of me; and whoever has greater affection for son or daughter than for me is not worthy of me.

Galatians 2:20 I am nailed to the stake along with Christ. It is no longer I who live,  but it is Christ who is living in union with me. Indeed, the life that I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and handed himself over for me.

Philemon 4  I always thank my God when I mention you in my prayers, 5  as I keep hearing of your faith and the love that you have for* the Lord Jesus and for* all the holy ones. 6  I pray that your sharing in the faith may move you to acknowledge every good thing that we have through Christ.

1 Peter 1:8  Though you never saw him, you love him. Though you do not see him now, yet you exercise faith in him….

John 5:22  For the Father judges no one at all, but he has entrusted all the judging to the Son,+ 23  so that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him.

Psalms 2:12 Honor* the son, or God* will become indignant. And you will perish from the way,

Revelation 5:12,13  and they were saying with a loud voice: “The Lamb who was slaughtered is worthy to receive the power and riches and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and blessing.” And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and underneath the earth and on the sea, and all the things in them, saying: “To the One sitting on the throne and to the Lamb be the blessing and the honor and the glory and the might forever and ever.”

Revelation 7:10  And they keep shouting with a loud voice, saying: “Salvation we owe to our God, who is seated on the throne,+ and to the Lamb.”

Phi 2:8-11 More than that, when he came as a man,* he humbled himself and became obedient to the point of death, yes, death on a torture stake. For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name,  so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend—of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground—  and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

Hebrews 4:14 Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God,+ let us hold on to our public declaration of him.

Romans 8:34….Christ Jesus is the one who died, yes, more than that the one who was raised up, who is at the right hand of God and who also pleads for us.35  Who will separate us from the love of the Christ?

John 8:42  Jesus said to them: “If God were your Father, you would love me,

• Views 425
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.