The World News Media

Of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse the Pale Horse is Galloping with the new Coronavirus Pandemic

The Librarian

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's put this in the proper perspective, shall we? No, actually ... the "Pale Horse" is just contemplating its navel, and laughing at our panicking over the Coronavirus. From the World Heal

Let's put this in the proper perspective, shall we?

No, actually ... the "Pale Horse" is just contemplating its navel, and laughing at our panicking over the Coronavirus.

From the World Health Organization:

" Of all disease-transmitting insects, the mosquito is the greatest menace, spreading malaria, dengue and yellow fever, which together are responsible for several million deaths and hundreds of millions of cases every year. Mosquitos also transmit lymphatic filariasis and Japanese encephalitis. Other insect species carry a variety of diseases. Sleeping sickness is spread by the tsetse fly, with 55 million people at risk. The leishmaniasis group of diseases is spread by sandflies, with 350 million people at risk. Another 100 million in Latin America are at risk of Chagas disease, spread by household bugs. Onchocerciasis, or river blindness, is carried by blackflies, and plague by fleas.

Malaria is endemic in 91 countries, with about 40% of the world's population at risk. By undermining the health and working capacity of hundreds of millions, it is closely linked to poverty and stunts social and economic development. Up to 500 million cases occur every year, 90% of them in Africa, and there are up to 2.7 million deaths annually.

Dengue is the world's most important mosquito-borne virus disease, with 2500 million people worldwide at risk of infection and 20 million cases a year in more than 100 countries. In 1995, the worst dengue epidemic in Latin America and the Caribbean for 15 years struck at least 14 countries, causing more than 200 000 cases of dengue fever and almost 6000 cases of the more serious dengue haemorrhagic fever.

Many major cities of the world, especially in the Americas, are at risk of potentially devastating epidemics of yellow fever because they are infested with Aedes aegypti mosquitos which can transmit the disease. Lymphatic filariasis (elephantiasis) infects about 120 million people in tropical areas of Africa, India, South-East Asia, the Pacific Islands and South and Central America.

Among diseases spread by other insects, leishmaniasis occurs in 88 countries, and its spread is accelerated by road building, dam construction, mining and other development programmes that bring more people into contact with the sandflies that transmit the causative parasite. Sleeping sickness affects 36 countries of sub-Saharan Africa. Onchocerciasis affects some 17.6 million people in Africa, and a smaller number in Central and South America. At least 16 million people in Latin America are infected with Chagas disease. Plague continues to strike relatively small numbers of people in Africa, the Americas and Asia."

The "Pale Horse" trots at a pretty devastating steady pace already, hardly breaking a sweat.

...this MAY change dramatically .... or not.

It does seem to me that JWs have a need to be physical people. Always looking for physical signs. There is such a need in some JWs for 'Armageddon to happen 'now'. Relax JWs, God will decide when HE Is ready. People have been dying in great numbers for many years. There could be many more years yet. 

"Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.”  Rev 6:8

How is this or any possible pestilence rationalized, if JWs find themselves affected by it?  What if a virus kills hundreds of JWs, even thousands?  What if famine wipes out a thousand JWs in Africa?  There is a huge swarm of locusts occurring in eastern Africa, “the worst in decades”.  Are JWs affected by it? Yes, if they grow crops, which most who are the preyed-upon poor do, in places like Kenya.  If you are not protected from prison sentences, why would you be protected from a virus or starvation?  So then, are JWs included in “a fourth of the earth” that will be killed by literal sword, famine, pestilence and wild beasts?  The organization has proven that it cannot protect one soul, one victim of abuse, at the hands of its ministers. 

The “four horsemen” depict a spiritual event, described by a symbolic book, to come against God's spiritual “Israel” today.  JWs have put their trust in an idol, “Jehovah’s organization”.  A counterfeit priesthood “treads”/”tramples” God’s anointed priesthood, by “setting itself up” as fake priests, in the Temple of God.  In this role, the elder body is “standing where it does not belong”.   (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Mark 13:14; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2)   “Israel” allows it, causing separation from their Head, Jesus Christ, from following the wishes of false “christs” and their false priesthood. (Matt 24:24; Rev 9:1-4; 8:10,11) 

A fleshly nation called Israel of Jersualem, suffered the literal effects of God’s judgments.

A spiritual nation called “Israel” of “New Jerusalem”, will suffer spiritual effects today:

4 “Therefore speak to them, and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Everyone of the house of Israel who sets up his idols in his heart, and puts before him what causes him to stumble into iniquity, and then comes to the prophet, I the Lord will answer him who comes, according to the multitude of his idols, 6 “Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Repent, turn away from your idols, and turn your faces away from all your abominations. 10 And they shall bear their iniquity; the punishment of the prophet shall be the same as the punishment of the one who inquired, 11 that the house of Israel may no longer stray from Me, nor be profaned anymore with all their transgressions, but that they may be My people and I may be their God,“ says the Lord God.’”

12 The word of the Lord came again to me, saying: 13 “Son of man, when a land sins against Me by persistent unfaithfulness, I will stretch out My hand against it; I will cut off its supply of bread, send famine on it, and cut off man and beast from it. 14 Even if these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they would deliver only themselves by their righteousness,” says the Lord God.

Is it not true that your spiritual “food”/bread has been reduced?  Old material is recycled and repackaged in your slim count of magazines.  Now on the horizon, are movies, videos, drama, to be your replacement formula.

To whom will they make the message understood?
To whom will they explain this message?
    To children just weaned from milk?
    To those just taken from their mother’s breasts?
10 They speak utter nonsense.  Isa 28:9,10

The Lexham Bible translates verse 10 as…

For it is blah-blah upon blah-blah,
    blah-blah upon blah-blah,
gah-gah upon gah-gah,
    gah-gah upon gah-gah,
a little here, a little there.

“Look, the days are coming,” declares my Lord Yahweh, “when I will send a famine in the land, not a famine for bread and not a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of Yahweh!  Amos 8:11

A "wicked steward" who does not follow the concept of "stewardship" is responsible for the organization's famine.  Luke 16:1,2

15 “If I cause wild beasts to pass through the land, and they empty it, and make it so desolate that no man may pass through because of the beasts, 16 even though these three men were in it, as I live,” says the Lord God, “they would deliver neither sons nor daughters; only they would be delivered, and the land would be desolate.

“They also worshiped the beast and said, “Who is like the beast? Who can fight a war with it?” The beast was allowed to speak arrogant and insulting things. It was given authority to act for 42 months. It opened its mouth to insult God, to insult His name and his tent (sanctuary)—those who are living in heaven. It was allowed to wage war against God’s holy people (“saints”) and to conquer them. It was also given authority over every tribe, people, language, and nation.”  Rev 13:1,2,4-7

What is comparable to “Jehovah’s organization?  Who dare make war against the WT? As we see, WT lawyers do not back down in the court systems.  They do not back down in enforcing their heinous doctrines.  They put the anointed “in their place”, by telling them not to gather together; that they “do not necessarily have more holy spirit than anyone else”. (1 John 2:27)  False christs sanction elders to spiritually judge God’s priesthood and all, as either sinless, or full of sin warranting a spiritual “death”.  Rev 13:15 (see John 20:22-23)

Isa 1:12 – “When you come to appear before me,
    who asked this from you,
    this trampling of My temple’s courts
?

17 “Or if I bring a sword on that land, and say, ‘Sword, go through the land,’ and I cut off man and beast from it, 18 even though these three men were in it, as I live,” says the Lord God, “they would deliver neither sons nor daughters, but only they themselves would be delivered.

God’s word is living and active. It is sharper than any two-edged sword and cuts as deep as the place where soul and spirit meet, the place where joints and marrow meet. God’s word judges a person’s thoughts and intentions.  Heb 4:12

Isa 1:16 -- “Wash yourselves! Become clean!
Get your evil deeds out of my sight.
Stop doing evil.

But if you refuse and you rebel, you shall be devoured by the sword. For the mouth of Yahweh has spoken.” Isa 1:16,20

So repent! Otherwise, I will come to you quickly and fight against them with the sword of my mouth.” Rev 2:16

19 “Or if I send a pestilence into that land and pour out My fury on it in blood, and cut off from it man and beast, 20 even though Noah, Daniel, and Job were in it, as I live,” says the Lord God, “they would deliver neither son nor daughter; they would deliver only themselves by their righteousness.”

21 For thus says the Lord God: 
How much more it shall be when I send My four severe judgments on Jerusalem—the sword and famine and wild beasts and pestilence—to cut off man and beast from it? 22 Yet behold, there shall be left in it a remnant who will be brought out, both sons and daughters; surely they will come out to you, and you will see their ways and their doings. Then you will be comforted concerning the disaster that I have brought upon Jerusalem, all that I have brought upon it. 23 And they will comfort you, when you see their ways and their doings; and you shall know that I have done nothing without cause that I have done in it,” says the Lord God."   Ezekiel chapter 14

The Watchtower calls the locust/scorpions of Revelation 9, the anointed ones, plaguing mankind with WT’s message.  “Pestilence” - plague -  destroys.  The source of destruction is in the organization, in its “man of lawlessness” elder body that “tramples” God’s Temple members who are not sealed.  (Rev 7:4)  To manipulate the anointed into believing they are the “plague” carrying “good news” is absolutely mind-boggling.  There is no rationale whatsoever, only in the minds of those who accept it.  

And it was told to them that they should not damage the grass of the earth or any green plant or any tree, except those people who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.  Rev 9:4

God allows this as the result of their spiritual immorality, committed in like manner of their false christs.  Rev 18:4-8

“whose coming is in accordance with the working of Satan, with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 and with every unrighteous deception against those who are perishing, in place of which they did not accept the love of the truth, so that they would be saved11 And because of this, God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie, 12 in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth, but delighted in unrighteousness.”  2 Thess 2:9-12

The faithful remnant and those with them, who escape these four judgments reject the name of the organization /Beast and its “laws”, and are owned only by God and Jesus Christ.  Deut 11:18,19; Rev 13:15;14:11; 19:20; 3:12

THERE IS NO ANTITYPICAL JERUSALEM FOUND IN CHRISTENDOM…just as WT’s leader admit.  But they teach it anyway, keeping JWs focused on the facade played out in Satan's world, and not the reality of the danger they reside in.