Coro: 
      Si desde el día en que no estás 
      Vi la noche llegar mucho antes de las seis 
      Si desde el día en que no estás 
      Vi la noche llegar mucho antes de las seis 
      Mucho antes de las seis. 

Mucho antes.

• By El Bibliotecario
      Esta estrella colombiana de 11 años también era conocida como Isabel Mebarak. Activa el volumen, tal vez te suene familiar. 🔥🔥
    • By TheWorldNewsOrg
      via .ORG
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • By TheWorldNewsOrg
      via Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. World News
    • By TrueTomHarley
      In the midst of Sunday’s study article on how we might batten down the hatches yet further on wrong conduct, was this frank statement:  ‘We will not be able to do that perfectly.’
      No. We will not. Too many beat themselves up trying to do things perfectly. They ought not. Dust yourself off and jump back in the fray anew.
      Also from that same study article, considered February 5:
      ‘For instance, a man tells his boss or fellow workers that he cannot be at work the next day or that he must leave early because he has a “medical” appointment. In fact, his “medical” appointment is merely a brief stop at a pharmacy or a quick visit to the doctor’s office to pay a bill. His real reason for not being at work is so that he can get a head start on a trip or so that he can take his family to the beach. There may have been a grain of truth in his mentioning a “medical” appointment, but would you say that he was being honest? Or was he being deceptive?’
      The friends were intrigued over this point and many discussed it at the special Bible study meetings held at individual homes that  night.  Some were distracted, however,  by a football game playing in the background.
      Photo: Vic

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.   ***   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Everybody needs an anchor
      A little something that makes you stay
      An incentive
      Someone to fight for
      Cause no one really needs so much space
      A couple years ago I was lonely
      I used to think that there was no God
      But then you looked at me with your blue eyes
      And my agnosticism turned into dust
      How well you know me
      That I don’t care if the rest don’t
      It doesn’t matter to me, no
      As long as you love me
      As long as we still have each other
      I knew we had something
      From the moment I met you I knew we had something
      No one thought it could be true
      Hey do you believe
      Do you believe in destiny?
      ‘Cause I do as I did then
      When you were only 23
      God knows that I’m a good dancer
      My feet can move to the music he plays
      But there were times I asked for an answer
      When he was acting in mysterious ways
      There were nights that I stayed up crying
      Cause I was certain that things wouldn't change
      But then you came and I saw you smiling
      Just like an angel, so beautifully strange
      And then you touched me
      It's like you were made for me, oh
      Like it was all meant to be, oh
      And I was sure that you would love me
      And that we'd always have each other
      I knew we had something
      From the moment I met you
      And I knew we had something
      Hey, do you believe?
      'Cause I do as I did then
      When you were only 23
      Always thought that I was fine, but I was wrong
      It was you, that one piece I was missing
      And I could do without you, but it'd be no fun
      I found you and life was, suddenly, easy
      There ain't no worries now
      There ain't no feeling down
      I knew we had something
      From the moment I met you
      And I knew we had something
      Hey do you believe
      'Cause I do as I did then
      When you were only 23

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      En un anuncio
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Patrick Willis a los 30 años o el de Jake Locker a los 26, el ex linebacker de los Acereros de Pittsburgh, Jason Worilds (27), informó anoche que dejaba el deporte profesional para "perseguir otros intereses". Horas más tarde de la increíble declaración del jugador egresado de Virginia Tech, el diario estadounidense Post-Gazette asegura que el motivo que orilló a Worilds a tomar la decisión tiene una íntima relación con su afinidad religiosa, es decir, se convertirá en un ayudante más de los testigos de Jehová.
      Así es, los integrantes de esta religión son vistos frecuentemente recorriendo calles tocando puertas en busca de nuevos integrantes para su iglesia.
      Worilds pasó de vivir el sueño en la NFL y de ser uno de los mejores jugadores disponibles en la agencia libre de este año a convertirse en un miembro más de la Iglesia por la cual tiene afinidad. 
      Increíble, pero parece que está de moda retirarse prematuramente y el caso de este ex Acerero es una prueba más de ello.
      Fuente: 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • By admin
      If I can I will try to live blog the Super Bowl here.... ;-)  Y'all might have to help me.