• Views 417
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, it reminds me of Matt 24:24-27  They failed to hear the words of Christ, but chose their own doctrine instead.  Mark 7:7 We are aware of Russell’s teaching based on pyramidology: “Inf

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2014130#h=1:0-27:80  

Yes, it reminds me of a scripture about building a house on sand and it gets washed away. The JW Org was definitely built on very poor foundations.  Each Creative day being 7,000 years long

Posted Images

Yes, it reminds me of a scripture about building a house on sand and it gets washed away.

The JW Org was definitely built on very poor foundations. 

Each Creative day being 7,000 years long ? I think that idea got washed away. 

But i know nothing about the pyramid and the eye.  ???? 

5 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Yes, it reminds me of a scripture about building a house on sand and it gets washed away.

The JW Org was definitely built on very poor foundations. 

Each Creative day being 7,000 years long ? I think that idea got washed away. 

Yes, it reminds me of Matt 24:24-27  They failed to hear the words of Christ, but chose their own doctrine instead.  Mark 7:7

5 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

But i know nothing about the pyramid and the eye.  ???? 

We are aware of Russell’s teaching based on pyramidology:

“Influenced by the pyramidology theories of John Taylor and Charles Piazzi Smyth, Nelson Barbour and Charles Russell taught that the Great Pyramid of Giza contained prophetic measurements in "pyramid inches" that pointed to both 1874 and 1914. Russell viewed the Great Pyramid as "God's Stone Witness and Prophet".[70][71] Smyth reviewed Russell's manuscript on the Great Pyramid before publication and Russell credited him and Scottish writer Robert Menzies for the view "that the Great Pyramid is Jehovah's 'Witness', and that it was as important a witness to divine truth as to natural science."[72][73] Prophetic dates derived from the measurements inside the Great Pyramid were seen as complementary to biblical interpretations. Russell included the Great Pyramid as part of his film and color slide production The Photo-Drama of Creation in 1914, suggesting that the Great Pyramid was built by the Old Testament king-priest Melchizedekhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eschatology_of_Jehovah's_Witnesses

That is what I see in the second photo above,  – an influencing icon of a pyramid and the teachings incorporated by it.    But, as we also see, there is an eye placed at the top of the pyramid.  It appears to be the “eye of providence”, symbolic for the eye of God.

In Freemasonry:

"Today the Eye of Providence is often associated with Freemasonry, although it is originally a Christian symbol. The Eye first appeared as part of the standard iconography of the Freemasons in 1797, with the publication of Thomas Smith Webb's Freemasons Monitor. Here, it represents the all-seeing eye of God and is a reminder that humanity's thoughts and deeds are always observed by God (who is referred to in Masonry as the Great Architect of the Universe. )Typically, the Masonic Eye of Providence has a semi-circular glory below it. Sometimes this Masonic Eye is enclosed by a triangle.

Popular among conspiracy theorists is the claim that the Eye of Providence shown atop an unfinished pyramid on the Great Seal of the United States indicates the influence of Freemasonry in the founding of the United States. However, common Masonic use of the Eye dates to 14 years after the creation of the Great Seal. Furthermore, among the members of the various design committees for the Great Seal, only Benjamin Franklin was a Mason (and his ideas for the seal were not adopted). Various Masonic organizations have explicitly denied any connection to the creation of the Seal."https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence

dollar bill.jpg

The WT has been known to use its version of “the Great Architect of the Universe” in its magazines:

“Despite the opinion of such men, God’s own Word says that the design was received under inspiration by Moses from the great Architect of the universe, Jehovah God himself.”  W 56 11/15 pp. 685-687

“Consider, rather, how marvelously the Great Architect of the universe implanted in men so great a variety of capabilities!”  g70 5/22 pg 20-23

It seems they reasoned that if they made a seesaw version of capital letters, no one would notice the connection to Freemasonry.  One year after the above Awake statement comes this testimony:

“I tried to find the truth in various religious organizations but can now see that they did not have it. Then I became a member of Freemasonry in the belief that thereby I could fill the need of every human to worship a Supreme Being that some call the Great Architect of the Universe. The Bible identifies him as Jehovah in Psalm 83:18and also at Isaiah 42:8, which says, ‘I am Jehovah. That is my name; and to no one else shall I give my own glory, neither my praise to graven images.’

“In Freemasonry I found very good friends and sincere persons, but I did not find there the truth that I looked for. I have really found it among Jehovah’s witnesses.

“I have learned from the Bible that this wicked world together with all its religious and political organizations will be destroyed at the coming battle of God. Revelation 18:4 says, ‘And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues.”’ The Bible shows that Babylon the Great represents the false religious organizations and says they will be destroyed. So why remain within them?

“This is the reason for my request to be taken off the list of members of the Masonic Lodge. From now on I am one of Jehovah’s witnesses and I will be attending the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s witnesses in order to study more deeply the Bible and be able to bring this knowledge to persons seeking the truth. Yours truly.”  Yb 1971, p. 115

From CT Russell's book, the Divine Plan of the Ages:

Russell Divine Plan of the Ages.jpg

http://www.strictlygenteel.co.uk/plan/chart.html

What I perceive, is two-faced hypocrisy in the inscription on the coin above:  

"The Legacy Continues". 

As well as the Wt's link commemorating the 100 year anniversary of the photo-drama as a "Milestone in Bible Education".  

Yes, it is the legacy of deceit, denial, and the absence of Truth from its beginning foundation, down to today.  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.