The World News Media

Apostle Paul never forgot to mention Jesus

Kosonen

In accord with Jesus' words apostle Paul never forgot to mention Jesus in connection with God or His will.

Here is a long list of examples of that:

John 13:31  When, therefore, he had gone out, Jesus said: “Now the Son of man is glorified, and God is glorified in connection with him. 32  God himself will glorify him, and he will glorify him immediately.

2 Tim 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by God’s will according to the promise of the life that is through Christ Jesus, 2  to Timothy, a beloved child:

May you have undeserved kindness, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.

2 Timothy 2:1 You, therefore, my child, keep on acquiring power in the undeserved kindness that is in Christ Jesus;.....3 As a fine soldier of Christ Jesus, take your part in suffering adversity.

2 Timothy 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ was raised up from the dead…...10 so that they too may obtain the salvation that is through Christ Jesus, along with everlasting glory.

2 Timothy 3:15 and that from infancy you have known the holy writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.

2 Timothy 6: Before God, who preserves all things alive, and Christ Jesus, who as a witness made the fine public declaration before Pontius Pilate,+ I give you orders 14  to observe the commandment in a spotless and irreprehensible way until the manifestation of our Lord Jesus Christ,

1 Timothy 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the command of God our Savior and of Christ Jesus, our hope,.......2 May you have undeserved kindness and mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.

2 Thessalonians 1:1 Paul, Sil·vaʹnus, and Timothy, to the congregation of the Thes·sa·loʹni·ans in union with God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ……..11 To that very end we always pray for you, that our God may count you worthy of his calling and with his power perform completely all the good that he pleases and every work of faith. 12  This is so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you and you in union with him, according to the undeserved kindness of our God and of the Lord Jesus Christ.

16 Moreover, may our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and gave everlasting comfort and good hope by means of undeserved kindness, 17  comfort your hearts and make you firm in every good deed and word.

1 Thessalonians 1:1 Paul, Sil·vaʹnus, and Timothy, to the congregation of the Thes·sa·loʹni·ans in union with God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ:

2 May you have undeserved kindness and peace. We always thank God when we mention all of you in our prayers, 3  for we continually remember your faithful work, your loving labor, and your endurance because of your hope in our Lord Jesus Christ in the presence of our God and Father.

1 Thessalonians 2:14 For you, brothers, became imitators of the congregations of God in union with Christ Jesus that are in Ju·deʹa,

Colossians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus through God’s will, and Timothy our brother, 2  to the holy ones and faithful brothers in union with Christ at Co·losʹsae:

May you have undeserved kindness and peace from God our Father.

Philippians 1:1 Paul and Timothy, slaves of Christ Jesus, to all the holy ones in union with Christ Jesus who are in Phi·lipʹpi, along with overseers and ministerial servants:

2  May you have undeserved kindness and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Philippians 4:  In turn my God will fully supply all your need according to his riches in glory by means of Christ Jesus. 20  Now to our God and Father be the glory forever and ever. Amen.

21  Give my greetings to every holy one in union with Christ Jesus. The brothers who are with me send you their greetings. 22  All the holy ones, but especially those of the household of Caesar, send you their greetings.

23  The undeserved kindness of the Lord Jesus Christ be with the spirit you show.  

Ephesians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus through God’s will, to the holy ones who are in Ephʹe·sus and are faithful in union with Christ Jesus:

2  May you have undeserved kindness and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, for he has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in union with Christ, 4  as he chose us to be in union with him before the founding of the world, that we should be holy and unblemished before him in love. 5  For he foreordained us to be adopted as his own sons through Jesus Christ, according to his good pleasure and will, 6 in praise of his glorious undeserved kindness that he kindly bestowed on us by means of his beloved one.By means of him we have the release by ransom through the blood of that one, yes, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his undeserved kindness.

8  This undeserved kindness he caused to abound toward us in all wisdom and understanding 9  by making known to us the sacred secret of his will. It is according to his good pleasure that he himself purposed 10  for an administration at the full limit of the appointed times, to gather all things together in the Christ, the things in the heavens and the things on the earth. Yes, in him 11 with whom we are in union and were assigned as heirs, having been foreordained according to the purpose of the one who accomplishes all things as he decides according to his will, 12  so that we who have been first to hope in the Christ should serve for the praise of his glory. 13  But you also hoped in him after you heard the word of truth, the good news about your salvation. After you believed, you were sealed by means of him with the promised holy spirit, 14  which is a token in advance of our inheritance, for the purpose of releasing God’s own possession by a ransom, to his glorious praise…...17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the accurate knowledge of him.

1 John 1:3 that which we have seen and heard we are reporting also to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us. And this fellowship of ours is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ. 4  And we are writing these things so that our joy may be complete.

1 John 2:24 As for you, what you have heard from the beginning must remain in you. If what you have heard from the beginning remains in you, you will also remain in union with the Son and in union with the Father. 

Ephesian 2:13 But now in union with Christ Jesus, you who were once far off have come to be near by the blood of the Christ…...20 and you have been built up on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone. 21  In union with him the whole building, being harmoniously joined together, is growing into a holy temple for Jehovah. 22  In union with him you too are being built up together into a place for God to inhabit by spirit.

Ephesians 6:23  May the brothers have peace and love with faith from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Galatians 1:1 Paul, an apostle, neither from men nor through a man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him up from the dead, 2  and all the brothers with me, to the congregations of Ga·laʹti·a:

3  May you have undeserved kindness and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.He gave himself for our sins so that he might rescue us from the present wicked system of things* according to the will of our God and Father, to whom be the glory forever and ever. Amen.

Galatians 3:13 Christ purchased us, releasing us from the curse of the Law by becoming a curse instead of us, because it is written: “Accursed is every man hung upon a stake.” 14  This was so that the blessing of Abraham would come to the nations by means of Christ Jesus, so that we might receive the promised spirit through our faith.

Romans 1:1-9 Paul, a slave of Christ Jesus and called to be an apostle, set apart for God’s good news, 2  which he promised beforehand through his prophets in the holy Scriptures, 3  concerning his Son, who came to be from the offspring of David according to the flesh, 4  but who with power was declared God’s Son according to the spirit of holiness by means of resurrection from the dead—yes, Jesus Christ our Lord. 5  Through him we received undeserved kindness and an apostleship with a view to obedience by faith among all the nations respecting his name, 6  among which nations you also have been called to belong to Jesus Christ— 7  to all those who are in Rome as God’s beloved ones, called to be holy ones:

May you have undeserved kindness and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

8  First of all, I give thanks to my God through Jesus Christ concerning all of you, because your faith is talked about throughout the whole world. 9  For God, to whom I render sacred service with my spirit in connection with the good news about his Son, is my witness of how without ceasing I always mention you in my prayers,

Romans 2:16 This will take place in the day when God through Christ Jesus judges the secret things of mankind, according to the good news I declare.

Romans 5:1 Therefore, now that we have been declared righteous as a result of faith, let us enjoy peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2  through whom we also have obtained access by faith into this undeserved kindness in which we now stand; and let us rejoice, based on hope of the glory of God.

Romans 5:17 For if by the trespass of the one man death ruled as king through that one, how much more will those who receive the abundance of the undeserved kindness and of the free gift of righteousness rule as kings in life through the one person, Jesus Christ!

18  So, then, as through one trespass the result to men of all sorts was condemnation, so too through one act of justification the result to men of all sorts is their being declared righteous for life. 19  For just as through the disobedience of the one man many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one person many will be made righteous.

Romans 6:23 For the wages sin pays is death, but the gift God gives is everlasting life by Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 7:25 Thanks to God through Jesus Christ our Lord!...

Romans 8:1,2 Therefore, those in union with Christ Jesus have no condemnation. 2  For the law of the spirit that gives life in union with Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death.

Romans 9:1 I am telling the truth in Christ;

Romans 12:5 so we, although many, are one body in union with Christ,...

Romans 15: 17  So I have reason to exult in Christ Jesus over the things pertaining to God. 18 For I will not presume to speak about anything except what Christ has done through me…29, Moreover, I know that when I do come to you, I will come with a full measure of blessing from Christ.

30  Now I urge you, brothers, through our Lord Jesus Christ and through the love of the spirit, that you exert yourselves with me in prayers to God for me,

Romans 16:3 Give my greetings to Prisʹca and Aqʹui·la, my fellow workers in Christ Jesus,...7 Greet An·dronʹi·cus and Juʹni·as, my relatives and fellow prisoners, who are men well-known to the apostles and who have been in union with Christ longer than I have…..9 Greet Ur·baʹnus, our fellow worker in Christ, and my beloved Staʹchys. 10  Greet A·pelʹles, the approved one in Christ. Greet those from the household of A·ris·tobʹu·lus. …..16 Greet one another with a holy kiss. All the congregations of the Christ greet you.

1 Corinthians 1:1 Paul, called to be an apostle of Christ Jesus by God’s will, and Sosʹthe·nes our brother, 2  to the congregation of God that is in Corinth, to you who have been sanctified in union with Christ Jesus,....3 May you have undeserved kindness and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

4  I always thank my God for you in view of the undeserved kindness of God given to you in Christ Jesus; 5 because in everything you have been enriched in him, in full ability to speak and in full knowledge, 6  just as the witness about the Christ has been made firm among you, 7  so that you do not lack in any gift at all, while you are eagerly waiting for the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ. 8  He will also make you firm to the end so that you may be open to no accusation in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.+ 9  God is faithful, by whom you were called into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

10  Now I urge you, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you should all speak in agreement and that there should be no divisions among you, but that you may be completely united in the same mind and in the same line of thought.

1 Corinthians 3:23 in turn you belong to Christ; Christ, in turn, belongs to God.

1 Corinthians 4:1 A man should regard us as attendants of Christ and stewards of God’s sacred secrets.

1 Corinthians 4; 15 For though you may have 10,000 guardians in Christ, you certainly do not have many fathers; for in Christ Jesus, I have become your father through the good news.+ 16  I urge you, therefore, become imitators of me.+ 17 That is why I am sending Timothy to you, because he is my beloved and faithful child in the Lord. He will remind you of my methods in connection with Christ Jesus, just as I am teaching everywhere in every congregation.

1 Corinthians 5:4 When you are gathered together in the name of our Lord Jesus, and knowing that I am with you in spirit along with the power of our Lord Jesus.

1 Corinthians 6:17 But whoever is joined to the Lord is one with him in spirit.

1 Corinthians 12:27 Now you are Christ’s body, and each of you individually is a member.

1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks to God, for he gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ!

1 Corinthians 16:22 If anyone has no affection for the Lord, let him be accursed. O our Lord, come! 23  May the undeserved kindness of the Lord Jesus be with you. 24  May my love be with all of you in union with Christ Jesus.

2 Corinthians 1:2 May you have undeserved kindness and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of tender mercies and the God of all comfort,

2 Corinthians 1:21 But the one who guarantees that you and we belong to Christ and the one who anointed us is God

2 Corinthians 2:14 But thanks be to God, who always leads us in a triumphal procession in company with the Christ and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of him in every place…..17…..we speak in all sincerity as sent from God, yes, in the sight of God and in company with Christ.

2 Corinthians 3:4 We have this sort of confidence toward God through the Christ.

2 Corinthians 4:6 For God is the one who said: “Let the light shine out of darkness,” and he has shone on our hearts to illuminate them with the glorious knowledge of God by the face of Christ.

2 Corinthians 6:1 Working together with him,(Jesus Christ).......

2 Corinthians 10:7….. If anyone is confident in himself that he belongs to Christ, let him reflect again on this fact: Just as he belongs to Christ, so do we also.

2 Corinthians 12:19 …..It is before God that we are speaking in union with Christ. But, beloved ones, all that we do is to build you up.

2 Corinthians 13:3 since you are seeking proof that Christ, who is not weak toward you but strong among you, is really speaking through me. 4  For, indeed, he was executed on the stake because of weakness, but he is alive because of God’s power. True, we also are weak with him, but we will live together with him because of God’s power toward you.

2 Corinthians 13:14 The undeserved kindness of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the sharing in the holy spirit be with all of you.

Acts 4:10 let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel that in the name of Jesus Christ the Naz·a·reneʹ, whom you executed on a stake but whom God raised up from the dead, by means of him this man stands here healthy in front of you. 11  This is ‘the stone that was treated by you builders as of no account that has become the chief cornerstone.’ 12  Furthermore, there is no salvation in anyone else, for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved.”

• Views 416
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi 4Jah2me, I like that you are seriously interested about the truth in connection with Jehovah God. You have apparently a thirst for righteousness and for spiritual things. That is a good foundation.

Yes there seems to be a very fine line between worshipping God through Jesus Christ, or, worshipping Jesus himself. 

If all authority was given to Jesus Christ (as Jesus said)  then it would seem that all Christians also belong to Jesus Christ until the time when Jesus Christ hands all things back to his Father. 

But, in my opinion, the Greek Scriptures were written to the Anointed and not to the earthly class. So those of the Anointed being the Body of Christ, belong to Christ in a much closer way. 

I still ponder on the scripture at Matthew 28 v 19, though, where Jesus says :- 

baptizing themp in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit  

But in the Kingdom Interlinear Translation, it says. baptising them INTO the name of the Father and of the son and of the holy spirit. 

I still think the meaning is different because i still think it is speaking about the Anointed. 

But who am I to judge. I am not inspired of holy spirit, nor am I of the Anointed. 

2 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

But, in my opinion, the Greek Scriptures were written to the Anointed and not to the earthly class. So those of the Anointed being the Body of Christ, belong to Christ in a much closer way.

2 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

I still think the meaning is different because i still think it is speaking about the Anointed. 

Hi 4Jah2me, I like that you are seriously interested about the truth in connection with Jehovah God. You have apparently a thirst for righteousness and for spiritual things. That is a good foundation. Jesus said reassuringly:

Matthew 5:3 Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need, since the Kingdom of the heavens belongs to them. ..... “6  “Happy are those hungering and thirsting for righteousness, since they will be filled.

I have heard that some Jehovah's witnesses say that the Christian Greek scriptures were written for the anointed. But there is a big but. Jesus wanted that his unadulterated good news contained in the Christian Greek scriptures would be preached until he comes back. Matthew 28:19  "Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20  teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”

So, Jesus was inviting people to God's kingdom in the first century, and he sent his disciples to do the same until the end. Because that is included in "teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you."

So nobody should feel restricted to take to the heart what the Christian Greek scriptures contain. But as you have stated there is a huge lack of faith. But you don't have to be one of them. The lack of faith has hindered the full number of 144000 approved anointed to take place So the good news Jesus preached are still as timely as they were about 2000 years ago.

Think about the following words of Jesus, are not they as valid now as when Jesus spoke them?

John 3:16 For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him (Jesus) might not be destroyed but have everlasting life. 17  For God did not send his Son into the world for him to judge the world, but for the world to be saved through him (Jesus). 18 Whoever exercises faith in him (Jesus) is not to be judged. Whoever does not exercise faith has been judged already, because he has not exercised faith in the name of the only-begotten Son of God…...35 The Father loves the Son and has given all things into his hand. 36  The one who exercises faith in the Son has everlasting life; the one who disobeys the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God remains upon him.

John 6:28  So they said to him: “What must we do to carry out the works of God?” 29  In answer Jesus said to them: “This is the work of God, that you exercise faith in the one whom he sent.”.....40 For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who recognizes the Son and exercises faith in him should have everlasting life, and I will resurrect him on the last day.”

John 12:44 However, Jesus called out and said: “Whoever puts faith in me puts faith not only in me but also in him who sent me; 45  and whoever sees me sees also the One who sent me. 46 I have come as a light into the world, so that everyone putting faith in me may not remain in the darkness. 47  But if anyone hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I came, not to judge the world, but to save the world. 48 Whoever disregards me and does not receive my sayings has one to judge him. The word that I have spoken is what will judge him on the last day.

I can just advise you to believe the Christian Greek scriptures and learn to live by the advice in them. I can only advice you to day by day to make progress in applying more and more of what is written there. 

In the end everyone has to do that to get everlasting life, be it here on earth or in heaven.

I wish you will succeed with this.

Your brother

3 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Yes there seems to be a very fine line between worshipping God through Jesus Christ, or, worshipping Jesus himself. 

Yes, we have to have accurate knowledge how to worship Jehovah God in a right way.

Jesus said in John 4:23 Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him. 24  God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth.

This requires that we understand and appreciate Jesus' role as the one who gave his human life as a ransom for our sins so that we can be pardoned. And that we understand and appreciate Jesus as mediator, high priest, head of every man, head of the congregation and that we must be in union with Jesus when we do God's will.

What is then worship of Jehovah God?

Simply put it is that we recognize that Jehovah God is above all, that we recognize that Jehovah God has given us the most, because every thing that exists originates from him. And that we recognize that it is ultimately by Jehovah God's will that we have the hope for everlasting life.

And Jesus instructed us to pray to his Father Jehovah God, but in the same time not to forgetting about him, Jesus as our mediator for salvation. Therefore we need always to have Jesus in mind as we pray to Jehovah God and while we pray say the prayer in the name of Jesus.

Then we should always remember that the answers to our prayers come not directly from Jehovah God, but through Jesus Christ. The following scriptures say that:

John 16:23 In that day you will ask me no question at all. Most truly I say to you, if you ask the Father for anything, he will give it to you in my name. 24  Until now you have not asked for a single thing in my name. Ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete.25  “I have spoken these things to you in comparisons. The hour is coming when I will no longer speak to you in comparisons, but I will tell you plainly about the Father. 26  In that day you will make request of the Father in my name; in saying this, I do not mean that I will make request for you. 

John 14:13 Also, whatever you ask in my name, I will do this, so that the Father may be glorified in connection with the Son. 14  If you ask anything in my name, I will do it.

So that is the different approach we have to Jehovah God compared to Jesus Christ, Son of God. Otherwise we should love and obey both and we should feel unity with both. And we should witness about both. And we should be thankful for both. And we should speak proudly about both. 

We should love Jesus more than any person here on earth, and we should love Jehovah even more than Jesus, while still loving Jesus and also our neighbours here on earth.

We could compare this all to a factory. We are workers in a factory. And we have a good and capable supervisor, Jesus whom we love and obey and we have an owner and director of the factory, who gives good working conditions and a good salary, Jehovah God. And we love and obey and work for both. And we love our co-workers our neighbours. 

So, to worship Jehovah God in a right way we have to do it in union with Christ Jesus, in other words to have in mind Jesus while worshipping God Jehovah and we have to have in mind his role as we worship God Jehovah and do his will.

It is little bit complicated in the begining. That is maybe the reason why some think Jesus is the true God. It makes it simple for them. They don't have to think about two persons when they worship God. And those who only think about Jehovah when they worship God have made it equally too simple for themselves. But both ways of worship are seriously flawed. Ones do not recognize Jehovah God, and the others do not appreciate Jesus to the required extent in connection with worship of Jehovah God.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.