The World News Media

Is Anglo America the King of the north??

KevinM

What took you so long, @Moise? I was getting worried about you, it felt like my "shadow" was missing for a minute there. Things aren't the same when you're not around. 😁

@Pudgy understands scripture. He is right about caring for widows and orphans being more important than prophecy.

"If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels but do not have love, I have become a clanging gong or a clashing cymbal.  And if I have the gift of prophecy and understand all the sacred secrets and all knowledge, and if I have all the faith so as to move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.  And if I give all my belongings to feed others, and if I hand over my body so that I may boast, but do not have love, I do not benefit at all."

Jehovah is letting us know what will happen ahead of time so we can be ready to care for all those figurative "widows" and "orphans" in the days ahead. They will need comforting.

"God is Love"

• Views 1k
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just went to that topic for the first time, and it looks like an admin locked it. Too bad, it might have been entertaining. I can understand how JTR feels about this topic, as it has been pla

Ok, 

Oh! Yes, Reviving one of @Pudgy favorite subjects of failure to understand scripture.

1 hour ago, AnnaNana said:

@Pudgy understands scripture. He is right about caring for widows and orphans

Then you don't know @Pudgy as well as you think you do, unless you're one of those that condone his behavior! lol!!  😂

In your case, I'm sure you do. 

1 hour ago, AnnaNana said:

What took you so long, @Moise? I was getting worried about you, it felt like my "shadow" was missing for a minute there. Things aren't the same when you're not around

Yes! I follow apostate postings, Audrey, especially when apostates don't understand scripture or what they are talking about. So, I don't mind being a shadow of sanity to an insane poster. 😉

Glad you are finally showing your hypocrisy. I knew that from the beginning.

So, your advocacy is falling on dear ears and silent readers. 

I'll be your thorn on your side just like you are a thorn on the Watchtower's side. If you call that hate, welcome to the club, since that is what you are displaying. If you want to call it persecution, once again, just like you are persecuting the Watchtower and its members. So, you have no leg to stand on or credibility as a human being.

So, keep on testifying like an evangelical, as your repentance is no longer available. That was by your choice; no one made you what you have become.

They say every rose has its thorn.

Just like every night has its dawn.

Since the king of the north has come to his end, 

we know the darkness at Bethel will break soon.

"Sow seed for yourselves in righteousness and reap loyal love. 

Plow for yourselves arable land 

While there is time to search for Jehovah, 

Until he comes and instructs you in righteousness.  

But you have plowed wickedness, 

You have reaped unrighteousness, 

And you have eaten the fruitage of deception; 

For you have trusted in your own way, 

In the multitude of your warriors.  

An uproar will rise against your people, 

And your fortified cities will all be devastated, 

Like the devastation by Shalʹman of the house of Arʹbel, 

In the day of battle when mothers were dashed to pieces alongside their children.  

This is what will be done to you, O Bethʹel, because of your utter wickedness. 

At dawn the king of Israel will surely be done away with."

Jehovah has not changed. He will sanctify His name.

Jehovah will help his faithful ones because they heed His words.

"I have been awake before dawn to cry for help, 

For your words are my hope."

Praise Jehovah.

Heb. 6:6 and they have fallen away, to restore them again to repentance, since they are crucifying once again the Son of God to their own harm and holding him up to contempt.

Like Audrey. However, repentance is no longer an option for this individual.

Heb. 6:7 For land that has drunk the rain that often falls on it, and produces a crop useful to those for whose sake it is cultivated, receives a blessing from God.

Heb. 6:8 But if it bears thorns and thistles, it is worthless and near to being cursed, and its end is to be burned.

There is one who bore thorns and yet was fruitful and blessed.

"...and they braided a crown out of thorns and put it on his head and put a reed in his right hand. And kneeling before him, they mocked him, saying: “Greetings, you King of the Jews!”"

I come in company with him and share what he gives me through the helper, the holy spirit.

Since Daniel 11:44,45 have been fulfilled, we know the time is near for Daniel 12:1 to take place.

"During that time Miʹcha·el will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time. And during that time your people will escape, everyone who is found written down in the book."

He will stand up as Prince and fulfill all the things he said he would do, just as it is written in Daniel's prophecy. The hour is near for Michael to cast the Devil out of heaven. Repent, for the Kingdom of the Heavens is drawing near. Take note, all you people.

Jehovah's Word Always Comes True. Praise Jehovah.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.