Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Witness -
Witness -

Top Posters

Hello guest!

I’ve listened to this video a few times.   He makes good points, and although I am not sure what the organization’s intent is, I must agree with the maker of the video, that a change, a new teaching/”new light” appears to be afoot. 

Will the doctrine of the “144,000” become an unlimited number to accommodate the massive “Gentile” elder body?  I say this, because the 2017 March Watchtower study magazine speaks highly of the elder body, stressing to give honor where it is “due”.  The captivating drawing depicts the symbolic “24 elders” of Revelation 4:10,11 laying their crowns before the throne of God. The article does not mention the “144,000” sealed anointed as those depicted in the picture; thus, through default – through subliminal suggestion -  who is thought to be the “24 elders” depicted deceitfully by this article?  I believe it is the “man of lawlessness” that sits in/rules and “tramples” God’s Temple/sanctuary priesthood– the “Gentile” elder body.  Matt 24:15; Mark 13:14; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2; 13:1,2,4-8  

Hello guest!

“And it grew up to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and some of the stars to the ground, and trampled them. 11 He even exalted himself as high as the Prince of the host; and by him the daily sacrifices were taken away, and the place of His sanctuary was cast down.  Because of transgression, an army was given over to the horn to oppose the daily sacrifices; and he cast truth down to the ground. He did all this and prospered.”  Dan 8:10-12

The “stars” who are trampled are the anointed ones. Dan 12:3; Phil 2:15; Rev 1:20 

The elders are indeed, an "army".  

"What army does Micah’s prophecy say that Jehovah would use against this cruel enemy, called “the Assyrian”? A very unusual one. The Bible says that this army is made up of “seven shepherds” and “eight dukes,” or princes. (

Hello guest!
) Who are they? They are the congregation elders. (
    Hello guest!
) Today, Jehovah is using many faithful elders to shepherd and to strengthen his people for the future attack of “the Assyrian.   
ws13 11/15 p. 20

This possible new teaching would be the ultimate ‘shattering’ of God’s saints within the organization.  Dan 12:7 

Hello guest!

10 minutes ago, Witness said:

Hello guest!

I’ve listened to this video a few times.   He makes good points, and although I am not sure what the organization’s intent is, I must agree with the maker of the video, that a change, a new teaching/”new light” appears to be afoot. 

Will the doctrine of the “144,000” become an unlimited number to accommodate the massive “Gentile” elder body?  I say this, because the 2017 March Watchtower study magazine speaks highly of the elder body, stressing to give honor where it is “due”.  The captivating drawing depicts the symbolic “24 elders” of Revelation 4:10,11 laying their crowns before the throne of God. The article does not mention the “144,000” sealed anointed as those depicted in the picture; thus, through default – through subliminal suggestion -  who is thought to be the “24 elders” depicted deceitfully by this article?  I believe it is the “man of lawlessness” that sits in/rules and “tramples” God’s Temple/sanctuary priesthood– the “Gentile” elder body.  Matt 24:15; Mark 13:14; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2; 13:1,2,4-8  

Hello guest!

“And it grew up to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and some of the stars to the ground, and trampled them. 11 He even exalted himself as high as the Prince of the host; and by him the daily sacrifices were taken away, and the place of His sanctuary was cast down.  Because of transgression, an army was given over to the horn to oppose the daily sacrifices; and he cast truth down to the ground. He did all this and prospered.”  Dan 8:10-12

The “stars” who are trampled are the anointed ones. Dan 12:3; Phil 2:15; Rev 1:20 

The elders are indeed, an "army".  

"What army does Micah’s prophecy say that Jehovah would use against this cruel enemy, called “the Assyrian”? A very unusual one. The Bible says that this army is made up of “seven shepherds” and “eight dukes,” or princes. (

Hello guest!
) Who are they? They are the congregation elders. (
    Hello guest!
) Today, Jehovah is using many faithful elders to shepherd and to strengthen his people for the future attack of “the Assyrian.   
ws13 11/15 p. 20

This possible new teaching would be the ultimate ‘shattering’ of God’s saints within the organization.  Dan 12:7 

Hello guest!

Maybe they are started to read the revelation scripture about the 144000 in context as they did with the locust 🤣🤣🤣

Will the doctrine of the “144,000” become an unlimited number to accommodate the massive “Gentile” elder body? 

@Witness  Are you serious ?  Like I've said before I cannot watch these videos I just can't handle them. So please explain in simple terms why you think the GB / CCJW will turn the 144,000 of the heavenly class into an unknown number to include all the earthly Elders ? 

These same concerns were raised when the Lone Ranger, and his Indian sidekick Tonto would go into town, to a Saloon, and get totally plastered ... and then without any money, offer to pay for their drinks with silver bullets, or a peek under the Lone Ranger's mask.

4 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Will the doctrine of the “144,000” become an unlimited number to accommodate the massive “Gentile” elder body? 

@Witness  Are you serious ?  Like I've said before I cannot watch these videos I just can't handle them. So please explain in simple terms why you think the GB / CCJW will turn the 144,000 of the heavenly class into an unknown number to include all the earthly Elders ? 

The video is in regard to David Splane’s talk at the Annual Convention, 2019.  Here is the link from the JW website.

Hello guest!

At the 7:55 mark, Splane is introduced to give his talk about the locusts – and who they really represent, according to WT("new light")  In case you missed it, the locusts in the book of Joel are no longer considered God’s people.  This alone was pretty shocking to the man making the video, that the locust army was ever taught at one point to be God’s anointed people.  

At around the 20 minute mark of the video on jw org,  you can tune in to see what Splane is saying about the “144,000”.  The commenter (who is not American but from Jamaica), breaks down Splane’s subtle reasoning, which is well worth listening to in order to understand my comment.

Below is the picture of the 24 elders in heaven that I was referring to in my comment, in which there is no mention of the anointed ones in the Watchtower article.  

This is my take on it.  The elder body as the “man of lawlessness” has complete power over the anointed today.  We know this.  We are aware that the spirit-anointed ones of God's Temple (1 Cor 3:16,17) can be judged by those not anointed.  This was prophesied to occur in the last days.  

2Thess.2:4; Matt.24:15; Eze.44:6,7,8,9; Ec.10:5,6,7; Lam.1:10; Isa 66:5,6;  2Chron.13:9; 23:6; Rev.11:1,2; Dan.8:10,13; 7:7,19; 11:16,28,31,32,33,36,37,39; 12:11; Isa.14:13; Rev.13:7,8,15; 9:3,7   

Hello guest!

The 24 elders described in Revelation fall down before Jehovah’s throne

@4Jah2me, I think you understand the role of the anointed as the holy priesthood and "living stones" of God's Temple. (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:19-22)    Samuel Herd once said, "all" JWs are part of God's Temple, not just the anointed ones.  This also, leads me to believe that the "144,000" doctrine is soon to change.  

2 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

These same concerns were raised when the Lone Ranger, and his Indian sidekick Tonto would go into town, to a Saloon, and get totally plastered ... and then without any money, offer to pay for their drinks with silver bullets, or a peek under the Lone Ranger's mask.

Oh dear. I know you think I'm nuts, suffering from WDS, (should you trademark this?), but I think you've been ingesting too much of WT's twisted teachings. 🙂 Oh, that could also be a sign of WDS!  That's right, I remember you said the sword cuts both ways.  I do care for you, and I wonder just why you remain "in" there.  The Kingdom will not arrive on the wings of the WT, but maybe it doesn't matter to you one way or the other.  

42 minutes ago, Witness said:

The Kingdom will not arrive on the wings of the WT, but maybe it doesn't matter to you one way or the other.  

I have seen many things, and know a great deal more than that.

No matter whose wings it arrives on, the credibility of everyone claiming ownership as "Sky Pilots" is highly suspect.

My considered opinion is that Jehovah's Witnesses are civilization's best bet, but I realize that Truth and Justice you only get from God.

...all else is contaminated by DNA.

There are NO exceptions.

Suck it up and move on ... or go nutso.

I thought it was funny when he kept repeating "this is HUGE!"

Personally, I did not see anything amazing about this although the guy used every facial expression, emotive tone and dramatic pausing he could to convince. 

There is no hard evidence showing how many Christians there were in the 1st Century, and applying 1986 to 2019 calculations of exponential growth on the growth rate in the 1st Century just cannot be accurate (with or without miracles). Besides that, after the death of the apostles, the Christian congregation apostatized, which means that not every so called "Christian" would have been of the anointed. 

11 hours ago, Anna said:

Personally, I did not see anything amazing about this although the guy used every facial expression, emotive tone and dramatic pausing he could to convince. 

Obviously you cannot perceive a change of a doctrine as old as the WT itself, waiting to happen.

11 hours ago, Anna said:

There is no hard evidence showing how many Christians there were in the 1st Century, and applying 1986 to 2019 calculations of exponential growth on the growth rate in the 1st Century just cannot be accurate (with or without miracles).

It was your GB David Splane who spearheaded the comparison of centuries, anointed, and the number “144,000”.  

His words"

“…Pentacost 33 ce.  Jehovah poured out his spirit and at the end of that day there were 3,000 publishers of the kingdom.  And did Jehovah bless their zealous activity.  He certainly did, because by the end of the century, thousands (with emphasis) had become obedient to the word.  How many thousands?  We don’t know.  The Bible doesn’t say, but we do know it would have to be a lot less than 144,000, because the search for kingdom heirs was going in the first century and it wasn’t nearly complete by the end of the first century, yet their zealous activity of those 3,000 that began preaching the good news that zealous activity was blessed by Jehovah God, and thousands became obedient to the word. 

Well now can we see a little bit of a parallel here.  1919.  In 1919 according to official records, there were fewer than 6,000 publishers of the good news.  But has Jehovah blessed the efforts of those 6,000 publishers?  By the end of the century, he certainly had shown he had blessed the efforts of the brothers, do you know that every year since 1983 more than 144,000 have been baptized each year and our brothers today don’t have the gifts of the spirit. 

11 hours ago, Anna said:

Besides that, after the death of the apostles, the Christian congregation apostatized, which means that not every so called "Christian" would have been of the anointed. 

An anointed one can “apostatize” even after his or her anointing. 1 John 2:19; Rev 2:5 Anyone can leave Christ after they have once believed.  And, using your analogy, how many of these “more than 144,000” each year from 1983 to the end of the 20th century, “apostatized” from the organization?

Why is Splane comparing the number of anointed by the end of first century, to the general number of those baptized into the organization?  He is using Joel 2:28,29, saying even though the organization believed that the locusts were God's people, NOW they realize otherwise.  So...in the face of a lie, God decided in 1983 to "poured out his spirit" onto the organization, resulting in the large influx of members through the rest of the century.  This is so twisted.  

11 hours ago, Anna said:

(with or without miracles)

His words were, "and our brothers today don’t have the gifts of the spirit".   Anointed ones are given the gifts of the spirit, so he is outright lying.   Ironically, Eph 4 speaks of these gifts, as gifts TO men. Yet, WHO is taught as “gifts in men” in the Watchtower?  The elder body.

"Christ also gave to the congregation “gifts in men”—elders to shepherd God’s flock" WT 18/3/pp 28-32

NKJV Eph 4

There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in [

Hello guest!
]you all.

But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift. Therefore He says:

“When He ascended on high,
He led captivity captive,
And gave gifts to men.”

And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, 13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; 14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, 15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ— 16 from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love."

So, what’s your GB members up to with all of their comparisons and lies?  The literal number of 144000 was not reached at the end of the first century; yet since 1983, more than "144,000" have been baptized each year, of whom none of them apparently have gifts of the spirit. 

If the GB are not inspired, no one is. If anything, 144,000 will become a symbolic number and will include anyone and everyone, however they choose to classify it. 

Winston Gilling the owner of the video has a problem with his brother being a JW. This immoral person contends to spearhead a campaign against the Watchtower most likely because of personal business ventures possibly pitched to Elders that probably found his get-rich-quick scam unchristian.

WESTERN BUREAU: LURED BY the promise of making huge profits from a new get-rich-quick scheme, thousands of residents turned out at the St. John's Methodist Church in Montego Bay on Sunday night for a meeting with organisers.

The meeting, chaired by Winston Gilling, operator of the Revolving Partner Plan, an informal partnership agreement that guarantees hefty returns on minimal investments, was called to explain to prospective investors, details of the scheme following a report in The Sun-day Gleaner.”

Anyone endorsing his videos by posting them as though they mean something is no better than the devil tempting Jesus.

This person has been saved by Jesus, he’ll see how saved he is when being placed before the person he considers his savior for judgement.

1 hour ago, Leander H. McNelly said:

This immoral person contends to spearhead a campaign against the Watchtower

You are so polished at blame-shifting, not even addressing the topic.  It's okay that you are lied to, by men who are getting rich through their tried and true scheming methods that fleece the flock. I've known many a JW who became involved in "get rich quick" schemes, struggling to make ends meet and promised lucrative returns; but instead,  being taken by their own spiritual brothers.  I suppose they will pay also, just as you say Winston will?

But, lets sweep all of WT's lies under the carpet with their pedophile issues, their failed doctrines taught for years; and  new doctrine that JWs swallow down with no problem, because they are so use to being lied to.  Let's focus on Winston instead.   

2 hours ago, Witness said:

It's okay that you are lied to, by men who are getting rich through their tried and true scheming methods that fleece the flock.

23 hours ago, Witness said:

Oh dear. I know you think I'm nuts, suffering from WDS

If he doesn't he should! This overwhelming lie should just confirm it.

David Splane continues:

“By the end of the century, he certainly had shown he had blessed the efforts of the brothers, do you know that every year since 1983 more than 144,000 have been baptized each year and our brothers today don’t have the gifts of the spirit. 

So what does this indicate?  It indicates that Jehovah has made a mighty outpouring of his spirit in these last days.  It’s a marvelous thing to behold.  When you think of it, we sort of had our explanation backwards in the past, because in the past the idea was that the spirit was poured out in 1919 and the locust went to work because the locust were Jehovah’s people.  But that’s not what the Bible says, is it.  The Bible says the locust finished their work and after that the spirit is poured out. “

The change in the locust identity was made in 2019.  The “mighty outpouring” of holy spirit has now become evident as beginning in 1983 onward. 

This was the teaching of the locust in 1989:

• Joel’s prophecy gives us even more food for thought. Why, “the great and fear-inspiring day of Jehovah” is imminent! Mankind must be warned. Like the locusts in Joel’s prophecy, Jehovah’s Witnesses devastate Christendom by relentlessly exposing her spiritually barren state. This arouses the fury and opposition of her leaders, but any wall-like obstacles they try to set in the path of the symbolic locusts prove ineffective. Jehovah has poured out his spirit upon his people, equipping them to announce his judgments. Therefore, in the short time remaining before God’s fear-inspiring day, let us have a full share in helping others to ‘call on the name of Jehovah so as to get away safe.’
      Hello guest!

The same year - 1989 “They have a modern Governing Body of older Christian men from various parts of the earth who give needed oversight to the worldwide activities of God's people. these men, like the apostles and older men in Jerusalem in the first century, are anointed members of the faithful and discreet slave class designated by Jesus to care for all of his Kingdom interests here upon earth. History has proved that they can be trusted to follow the direction of the holy spirit and that they do not rely on human wisdom in teaching the flock of God the ways of genuine peace. (The Watchtower; Dec. 15, 1989; p. 6)

Well, no.  They can’t be trusted whatsoever, because THEY taught that JW “locusts” were devastating Christendom in 1989, six years after Splane says the Holy Spirit was beginning to be “poured out” onto the organization. 

They rely totally on human wisdom.  There is a Spirit of Truth and a spirit of falsehood. (1 John 4:6) David Splane harbors the spirit of falsehood.  Luke 6:45

57 minutes ago, Witness said:

David Splane continues:

“By the end of the century, he certainly had shown he had blessed the efforts of the brothers, do you know that every year since 1983 more than 144,000 have been baptized each year and our brothers today don’t have the gifts of the spirit. 

So what does this indicate?  It indicates that Jehovah has made a mighty outpouring of his spirit in these last days.  It’s a marvelous thing to behold.  When you think of it, we sort of had our explanation backwards in the past, because in the past the idea was that the spirit was poured out in 1919 and the locust went to work because the locust were Jehovah’s people.  But that’s not what the Bible says, is it.  The Bible says the locust finished their work and after that the spirit is poured out. “

The change in the locust identity was made in 2019.  The “mighty outpouring” of holy spirit has now become evident as beginning in 1983 onward. 

This was the teaching of the locust in 1989:

• Joel’s prophecy gives us even more food for thought. Why, “the great and fear-inspiring day of Jehovah” is imminent! Mankind must be warned. Like the locusts in Joel’s prophecy, Jehovah’s Witnesses devastate Christendom by relentlessly exposing her spiritually barren state. This arouses the fury and opposition of her leaders, but any wall-like obstacles they try to set in the path of the symbolic locusts prove ineffective. Jehovah has poured out his spirit upon his people, equipping them to announce his judgments. Therefore, in the short time remaining before God’s fear-inspiring day, let us have a full share in helping others to ‘call on the name of Jehovah so as to get away safe.’
      Hello guest!

The same year - 1989 “They have a modern Governing Body of older Christian men from various parts of the earth who give needed oversight to the worldwide activities of God's people. these men, like the apostles and older men in Jerusalem in the first century, are anointed members of the faithful and discreet slave class designated by Jesus to care for all of his Kingdom interests here upon earth. History has proved that they can be trusted to follow the direction of the holy spirit and that they do not rely on human wisdom in teaching the flock of God the ways of genuine peace. (The Watchtower; Dec. 15, 1989; p. 6)

Well, no.  They can’t be trusted whatsoever, because THEY taught that JW “locusts” were devastating Christendom in 1989, six years after Splane says the Holy Spirit was beginning to be “poured out” onto the organization. 

They rely totally on human wisdom.  There is a Spirit of Truth and a spirit of falsehood. (1 John 4:6) David Splane harbors the spirit of falsehood.  Luke 6:45

The things that comes out of the mouth of this GB 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤷‍♂️, are we just plain ignorant all for believing this utter nonsense in the past.... 

Are you guys not understanding what was going on when the 'helper' came? It did nothing but open the way for the heavenly reward. Jehovah God now would make the choice of 144000, up until the final sealing. As long as there are ones living there could be a choice by Jehovah. He did not chose a herd of them at Pentecost just because these were baptized, that is the mistake we make. We tell ourself like we know that Jehovah chose all 3000 of them. That is incorrect. All the account tells us was they were baptized. Remember Demas? He left and returned to the world and what about those who Paul warned would be the ones who would take ones from among them out of the congregation? The number is 144000, of which Jehovah, not us, are making the choice. And at their death, they will have finalized their place on a throne in heaven, not before. All this other talk is trivial. This is not a rodeo. 

5 hours ago, John Houston said:

Are you guys not understanding what was going on when the 'helper' came? It did nothing but open the way for the heavenly reward. Jehovah God now would make the choice of 144000, up until the final sealing. As long as there are ones living there could be a choice by Jehovah. He did not chose a herd of them at Pentecost just because these were baptized, that is the mistake we make.      We tell ourself like we know that Jehovah chose all 3000 of them. That is incorrect. All the account tells us was they were baptized. Remember Demas? He left and returned to the world and what about those who Paul warned would be the ones who would take ones from among them out of the congregation? The number is 144000, of which Jehovah, not us, are making the choice. And at their death, they will have finalized their place on a throne in heaven, not before. All this other talk is trivial. This is not a rodeo. 

Yes, anyone, anointed or not anointed, can leave Christ and become disobedient to his teachings.  Demas is a good example of someone who left Jesus’ teachings for the “things in the world” – the world at that time period and its religious environment.   2 Tim 4:10; 1 John 2:15

I agree that in the first century there were people chosen by God through the anointing of Holy Spirit as “firstfruits” – the first of the children of God.  They were those whom Christ promised to send with good news (John 13:20; Matt 10:14; James 1:18)  And many became believers in Christ who were baptized with water. They received Jesus and understood his words, through the blessing of Holy Spirit.  Acts 2:38-41  The last supper of Christ was attended by only his close disciples - it was they who entered the "New Covenant".  Many believed in Christ and were baptized, but he did not invite all to be his Bride; who as the fulfilled covenant of life, would with Christ bring life to all in the Kingdom.   (Isa 42:6; 2:2-4; John 15:16; Luke 2:32; Acts 13:47; Rom 4:13; Rev 21:1-4)  All believers receive the promise of life through the New Covenant, but at different times.  

Paul stated:

“For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed. 20 For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope 21 that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God.  We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. 23 Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies.” Rom 8:19-23 (Zech 4:8-10)

With that revealing of the Bride/anointed sons of “Israel”/”144,000”, “freedom and glory” comes to the rest of God’s children in the Kingdom.  Rev 22:17

5 hours ago, John Houston said:

He did not chose a herd of them at Pentecost just because these were baptized, that is the mistake we make.

The problem is what the GB is telling all of you.  It appears to me that Splane is building a case to give credence for a change about to happen. The more I ponder on it, the more it appears that the 144,000 teaching as applying to just the anointed will be eliminated.  Here is the foundation for the stage being set: 

WT 2016, Jan. pg 24-26

Jehovah began choosing anointed ones after Jesus was resurrected. It seems that in the first century, all true Christians were anointed. For hundreds of years after that, most of those who said that they were Christians did not really follow Christ. Even so, during those years, Jehovah anointed those few who were true Christians. 

Four years later, we find almost word-for-word, the same quote:

WT 2020, Jan. pg 30-31: 

Jehovah began choosing anointed ones after Jesus was resurrected. It seems that in the first century, all true Christians were anointed. In the centuries that followed, most of those who claimed that they were Christians did not really follow Christ. Even so, during those years, Jehovah anointed the few who were true Christians. 

In his talk, Splane compares the numbers of growth of only anointed in the first century, to the amount of newly baptized ones from 1983 onward; emphasizing again, the number “144,000” which ordinarily applies to the anointed in WT's teachings.  

I believe the question is, what will JWs think if the teaching is dropped totally.  What will the anointed who are with you, feel about this?   Already, there is no anointed priesthood utilized by God in the organization, except for the GB. (1 Pet 2:5,9; Mal 2:7)  Elders are honored, while anointed are told to be humble and quiet.  They are told not to share their anointing with anyone, or to bond together as an anointed group.  (Isa 29:4)

“And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about.” 2 Cor 11:2

And, elders not anointed have the authority to judge an anointed/dwelling of God’s Spirit/ as deserving of a spiritual death. (1 Cor 3:16,17) (John 16:2; Rom 14:4; Rev 13:15) 

Splane remarks that there are no gifts of the spirit, but "Gentile" elders not of “Israel” are somehow appointed by God as your leaders, as “gifts in men”.  Can you imagine any anointed ones in the first century tolerating this type of oppression against them?

“I wrote to the church, but Diotrephes, who loves to have the preeminence among them, does not receive us. 10 Therefore, if I come, I will call to mind his deeds which he does, talking nonsense against us with malicious words. And not content with that, he himself does not receive the brethren, and forbids those who wish to, putting them out of the church.”  3 John 1:9-10

God's priesthood is conquered in the last days, not by a literal army holding guns, but by malicious, blasphemous words against them. (Rev 13:5-7) (Num 18:7; 2 Chron 13:9)  Already, it has been mentioned by the elders that every JW is part of the Body of Christ, which was once truthfully, taught as comprised of the anointed “Bride” to come. (1 Cor chapter 12; 2 Cor 11:2; Eph 2:20-22)  If all JWs are subsequently told they are the “temple” of God, as S. Herd has stated, there will be very little difference between WT’s teachings and those in Christendom. The Temple, dwelling of God, is the symbolic 144,000.  (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Cor 6:16; Eph 2:20-22; Rev 14:1)

God's holy people have only been conquered by any nation, when they have sinned.  This was the result of false teachings and idolatry.  Since the organization holds out the promise of salvation over and above Jesus Christ alone, (John 14:6) what do you think God and Christ feel about the actions of their anointed priesthood today submitting to lies said about them?  Who are the anointed ones fallen from God's favor?  Isn't it those who preach falsehoods that you admittedly recognize?  (Rev 8:10,11; 17:1; 13:11; Matt 24:24)

False prophets were among God’s people in the past, as false teachers will be among you. They will secretly bring in their own destructive teachings. They will deny the Lord, who has bought them, and they will bring themselves swift destruction. 2 Many people will follow them in their destructive waysand will cause others to dishonor the way of truth. In their greed they will use good-sounding arguments to exploit you. The verdict against them from long ago is still in force, and their destruction is not asleep."  2 Pet 2:1-3

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”  Acts 4:12

Hello guest!

• Similar Content

• By Witness
      Good observation concerning David Splane's September, 2019 Broadcast.  

• By Jack Ryan
      Not being sexist.
      If the Governing Body want to interpret it so literally, it should only be virgin men according to revelation
    • By Witness
      Watchtower 2017/2/pg 24,25: Holy spirit helps the Governing Body. The holy spirit has helped the Governing Body to understand Bible truths that were not understood before. For example, consider the list of beliefs clarified that was mentioned earlier. No human could have understood and explained these “deep things of God” on his own! (Read 1 Corinthians 2:10.) The Governing Body feels as did the apostle Paul, who wrote: “These things we also speak, not with words taught by HUMAN WISDOM, but with those taught by the spirit.” (1 Corinthians 2:13) After hundreds of years of false teachings AND NO CLEAR DIRECTION, why has there been such an increase of Bible understanding since 1919? The reason can only be that God has been helping with his holy spirit!
       This paragraph is absolutely convoluted in its message. JWs, I would guess you are all aware of the expansive list of “Beliefs Clarified”. They are called “adjustments” in teachings since 1870. The need for such a list proves there was no clear direction at the outset, and that human wisdom runs the Watchtower organization. Do you agree?
      Here is just one teaching that needed adjusting:
      "In view of this strong Bible evidence concerning the Times of the Gentiles, we consider it an ESTABLISHED TRUTH that the final end of the kingdoms of this world, and the full establishment of the kingdom of God, will be accomplished near the end of A.D. 1915. (The Time Is At Hand, 1915 edition, p. 99)”
      Is this statement which was presented as established truth, sourced in Holy Spirit or human thinking? God’s Kingdom obviously didn’t arrive in 1915 as predicted, OR 1914, as predicted. Could the governing body be admitting that Holy Spirit did not lead “God’s organization” in its early days by stating “no human can understand and explain these “deep things of God”? They are experts at creating confusion; playing mind games that are incredibly twisted, by receiving help from the Father of the lie. John 8:44; Rev 13:11,13,14; 17:1-6 
       Here is a prime example of how JW members have suffered under the organization’s flawed doctrine:
      "The year 1925 came and went. Jesus' anointed followers were still on earth as a class. The faithful men of old time - Abraham, David and others - had not been resurrected to become princes in the earth. (Ps. 45:16) So, as Anna MacDonald recalls: '1925 was a sad year for many brothers. Some of them were STUMBLED; THEIR HOPES WERE DASHED...Instead of it's being considered a 'PROBABILITY,' they READ INTO IT that it was a 'CERTAINTY' and some prepared for their loved ones with expectations of their resurrection." (Yearbook, 1975, p. 146)
      Was it taught by the Watchtower leaders as a “probability”, or a “certainty”’?
      "Our thought is, that 1925 is DEFINITELY SETTLED BY THE SCRIPTURES. As to Noah, the Christian now has much more upon which to base his faith than Noah had upon which to base his faith in a coming deluge." (Watchtower, p. 106, March 1, 1923)
      "The year 1925 is a date DEFINITELY AND CLEARLY MARKED IN SCRIPTURES, even more clearly than that of 1914.” (Watchtower 1924, p. 211)
      “DEFINITELY SETTLED BY THE SCRIPTURES”
      “DEFINITELY AND CLEARLY MARKED IN SCRIPTURES”
      I vote, “certainty”.
      Who received the blame for believing it was a ‘certainty’?
      "The difficulty was that the friends INFLATED THEIR IMAGINATIONS BEYOND REASON; and that when their imaginations burst asunder, they were inclined to throw away everything." (Watchtower 1925, p. 56)
      It was stated clearly by WT’s leaders that 1925 was an “established truth”. Please understand it was through their imagination that the lie was created. Ezek 13:1-3; Isa 65:2; Ps 73:7; 2 Pet 2:3 
      The Watchtower states: “The Governing Body feels as did the apostle Paul, who wrote: “These things we also speak, not with words taught by human wisdom, but with those taught by the spirit.”
      Is the GB saying that now – finally, they are leading JWs by teachings sourced in Holy Spirit? It seems that way, but there is also the "new light" theory, where every designated teaching in the “Beliefs Clarified” list began with Holy Spirit’s direction as “light”; and that each “adjustment” of a certain teaching became progressively brighter since 1870. (Prov 4:18 ) Yet, any logical thinking person would agree that 1925 as the date of Armageddon, was not an “established fact”; but a false prophet’s proclamation formulated in the dark recesses of a wicked mind. Mark 13:22; 2 Pet 2:1; Rev 13:11; 16:13,14 
      Still, the uninspired governing body is comparing its members to the apostle Paul, as being taught by spirit. Well, let’s see if this is true.
      Based on 1975 as the date of Armageddon:
      "Some of the generation that discerned the beginning of the time of the end in 1914 WILL STILL BE ALIVE ON EARTH to witness the end of this present wicked system of things at the battle of Armageddon.-Rev. 16:14, 16." Watchtower 1968 May 1 p.272 (also Dec 1 p.715)
      There have been a few adjustments to this failed “certainty” over time, but a few years ago David Splane presented his new theory that now falls under the category of “truth” and you, JWs, can teach as such in your “preaching work”.
      David Splane – “The generation will not pass away until the tribulation occurs. Now that is interesting, that is relevant to us. But of course we have to know, what is a generation, and what particular generation is Jesus talking about.”
      He begins by turning to Exod 1:6: “And Joseph died, all his brothers, and all that generation.”
      Joseph had 11 brothers, 10 were older than him, and there was Benjamin, the youngest. He calls them “contemporaries”, living at the same time and part of the same generation, even though born during different years. This is his crutch to move on to the life span of Fred Franz, born in 1893, baptized in 1913 and died in 1992. It was never clearly brought out when this man was anointed, but that he was an anointed one who “saw” the physical signs of Matt 24 as beginning in 1914, and apparently recognized their significance at a young age of 21 years. 1992, the year Franz died, is the date pulled out of the hat for the termination of “this generation” of Matt 24:34 
      Mr. Splane:
      “For the sake of argument, let’s SUPPOSE, in order to be part of this generation” (from 1914-1992), someone would have had to been anointed before 1992, because he would have to have been a contemporary of some of the first group. Anyone anointed AFTER 1992 would be of the anointed, but he would NOT be a part of “this generation” and Jesus said, “this generation will not pass away until all these things happen”.
      In the hard copy form, Splane’s SUPPOSITION is presented as fact, in the Wt 14/1/15 p. 31, par 15,16.
      Joseph and his brothers were children of a fleshly family, but there is a spiritual family mentioned immediately following David Splane’s choice of a “generation” definition:
      “But the CHILDREN OF ISRAEL were fruitful and increased abundantly, multiplied and grew exceedingly mighty; and the land was filled with them.”
      If they remained faithful, the “children of Israel” had as their Father, YHVH, as spirit sons of God throughout many physical generations. They were a spiritual “generation” of seed that extended beyond the physical lifespan of a man or woman. When Christ came to earth, many of these children rejected the Father by rejecting Jesus, and adopted another father who also ‘generates’ seed – Satan, the devil. Gen 3:15; John 8:37; Gal 3:29
      We have one spiritual generation as righteous children of God, Ps 112:2; Hos 1:10; Isa 43:10; 1 Pet 2:9,10; Eph 5:1; Matt 5:48; Phil 2:15…
      …and one as wicked sons of the Devil: Deut 32:5; John 8:39-44; Luke 13:34; 1 John 3:12 
      1 John 3:10 - “This is how God’s children and the devil’s children become obvious. Whoever does not do what is right is not of God, especially the one who does not love his brother or sister.”
      The children of spiritual “Israel” increased abundantly when the way was opened for “other sheep” to compensate for the fleshly Jews’ lack of faith in Christ.
      John 10:16 – “But I have other sheep that are not from this sheep pen; I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. Then there will be one flock, one shepherd.”
      To the Roman centurion, Cornelius, his household and friends, Peter said:
      “Now I truly understand that God doesn’t show favoritism, 35 but in every nation the person who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him. 36 He sent the message to the Israelites, proclaiming the good news of peace through Jesus Christ—he is Lord of all.
      He commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one appointed by God to be the judge of the living and the dead. 43 All the prophets testify about him that through his name everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins.”
      While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came down on all those who heard the message. 45 The circumcised believers who had come with Peter were amazed because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out even on the Gentiles.”
      Then Peter responded, 47 “Can anyone withhold water and prevent these people from being baptized, who have received the Holy Spirit just as we have?” Acts 10:34-36,42-47
      JWs, can you see that what occurred in Cornelius’ home that day, was an anointing of the Holy Spirit on all who were with him? It was the introduction of “other sheep” into the one anointed fold under one Shepherd. Rom 5:5; 2 Cor 1:21,22; 2 Tim 1:14; Eph 4:4,5; 1 Pet 5:4; Rev 7:13-17
      The “little flock” of physical Jews and the “other sheep” from all physical Gentile nations have become spiritual “Israel”. This spiritual “house” made up of the “children of Israel” should be one flock under Christ, one spiritual “body” that Christ has gathered for his priesthood; and ultimately, one Bride of Christ. 1 Pet 2:5,9,10; Acts 11:15-18; Acts 13:46; 15:14; Rom.11:25; Gal 3:27-29; Eph 2:11,12,18-22; John4:35,23; Matt.9:38; Isa.49:18; Rev 14:1; Psalm45:14; Rev 22:17
      However, teachings such as David Splane’s effort to work around the falsehood of 1914 and its physical signs; and seeing the need to fabricate a new doctrine for “this generation”, have mislead the anointed ones and YOU, with ‘established’ lies. Matt 12:39
      In the eyes of God, would He consider “Beliefs Clarified” as needed adjustments, or falsehoods from the time they were first taught? Isa 55:8,9;Lev 19:11; Prov 6:16,17; 12:22; 14:5 
      Should one’s heart cherish a past lie with fondness by viewing it as perhaps, the “heritage” of a developing nation of people? This is exactly how the WT explains it.
      WT 13/2/15 p. 4 - “As Christians, we have a precious heritage. Says Collins Cobuild English Dictionary: “A country’s heritage is all the qualities, traditions, or features of life there that have continued over many years and have been passed on from one generation to another.” Our spiritual heritage includes the blessing of enjoying ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE of God’s Word and a CLEAR UNDERSTANDING of the truth about him and his purposes.”
      You read one of the experiences concerning the failed 1925 doctrine in the 1975 Yearbook above. The blame of believing inaccurate knowledge and its false promises, was put upon Watchtower’s members and not on its leaders who fed you the lie. Is this any type of heritage to be proud of? Are we blessed for believing falsehood? Gen 3:4; Col 3:9; 2 Thess 2:9-12; Rev 22:15 
      First, lets look at Matt.12:39.
      Jesus speaks of a "wicked and adulterous generation". These would also be present at the "end of all things" (Mark 8:38) (1Pet.4:7; 1Cor.15:24).
      He also spoke of another generation which is righteous (Matt.24:34,35; Psalm14:5; 112:2; Gal.4:26) 
      BOTH these generations of seed, exist and battle,UNTIL THE END (Gen.3:15; Rev.12:17,7; John8:44; Rev.12:11; 1Pet.1:23; Gal.3:29 etc.)
      Are those wicked and "adulterous" to their covenant with God (1Cor.6:15,16; Rev.18:3; 17:1,2; Isa.1:21,27,28), limited to the first Century Jews?
      No. The Bible's prophecies about the "end" are full of indications that Satan's seed is alive and well, busy persecuting the faithful up until the end (Rev.20:7-9). 
      Those adulterous to God's covenant in the time of the end, also keep seeking for physical signs to guide their worship. Because of their fleshly orientation, they will be mislead by the signs provided to them (2Thess.2:9,10; Rev.13:13,14) 
      These too, will only receive one authentic tangible sign from God....the "sign of the Son of Man" (Matt.24:30).  Pearl Doxsey “The Sign of the Son of Man”
      I think we can ‘adjust’ the opening statement by saying, after a hundred years of false teachings by the Watchtower, we who have finally broken the bond of our captivity to lies, are now blessed and able to perceive the truth that Christ presents us in these last days. Dan 12:4; Matt 22:8,9; 24:27,28; Rev 22:10; 10:7 
      We have heeded Prov 14:7:
      “Go from the presence of a foolish man,
      When you do not perceive in him the lips of knowledge.”
      What is stopping you, JWs, from seeking the only doctrine that brings life? John 7:16-18 Those whom Christ “sends” must speak this truth, and are the authentic “witnesses” of God; “killed” by your leaders for doing so. John 13:20; Matt 7:15-20; John 16:2; Rev 11:1-3,7; 13:1,7,11,15 
      Once leaving the adulterous “city”, they submit to refinement and repentance from sins, idolatry, false prophesy, and false doctrine by an “Ephraim” who teaches “human precepts”. Jer 25:29; 2 Tim 2:25,26; 1 Pet 3:9; Rev 3:18; Isa 29:13; Hos 5:11; Matt 15:9; Luke 3:9 They and their companions  together, support this truth. 
      “I have seen something horrible in the house of Israel:
      Ephraim’s promiscuity is there; Israel is defiled.
      11 A harvest is also appointed for you, Judah.
      When I return my people from captivity,
      when I heal Israel,
      the iniquity of Ephraim and the crimes of Samaria (meaning “watch tower”)
      will be exposed.
      FOR THEY PRACTICE FRAUD;
      a thief breaks in;
      a raiding party pillages outside.
      2 BUT THEY NEVER CONSIDER THAT I REMEMBER ALL THEIR EVIL.
      NOW THEIR ACTIONS ARE ALL AROUND THEM; 
      THEY ARE RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE.
      Come, let us return to the Lord.
      For he has torn us,
      and he will heal us;
      he has wounded us,
      and he will bind up our wounds.
      2 He will revive us after two days,
      and on the third day he will raise us up
      so we can live in his presence.
      3 Let us strive to know the Lord.
      His appearance is as sure as the dawn.
      He will come to us like the rain,
      like the spring showers that water the land. Hos 6:10,11;7:1,2; 6:1-3
      Isa.48:20,21; Rev.22:1; Ps.36:8; 23:2; 46:4; Prov.13:14; John7:38; Isa.44:23; 49:5,9; Rev.13:10; 18:4; 2Cor.6:17; Isa.61:1; 43:1,2; Ps.66:12; Isa.43:10,21; 27:6; John15:8; Rev.22:2; Jer.31:10,11; Ps.142:6; Isa.51:11

Pearl Doxsey, 4womaninthewilderness blogspot: 
      “Generation”
      “An Illustration”
      “New Scrolls?”
      “Little Flock”

• By Patrick J Delaney
      After much prayerful reflection on the Scriptures, I have come to the realisation that the true identity of the “generation” Jesus spoke of at Matthew
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. may soon be revealed. There Jesus said, “This generation will by no means pass away until all these things occur.” I think the understanding Jehovah’s Witnesses currently hold on this scripture is incorrect. I believe that Joel chapter 2 will have a second fulfillment in the last days of this complete world system, just as it had a primary fulfillment in the last days of the Jewish system at Pentecost 33 CE. At that time true Christians were sealed with Holy Spirit. I believe that there will be yet another true spirit anointing or sealing in the near future. This is what John was referring to when he spoke of the sealing of the 144,000 in revelation chapter 7. The spiritual Israelite nation must be reborn. (Isaiah 66:8). The great crowd mentioned in the same chapter belong to the same group but are seen standing before the throne after Armageddon coming out of all nations. This sealing will result in a true restoration of pure worship as indicated by Ezekiel’s prophecy of the valley of dry bones. (Ezekiel 37). Jehovah blows his spirit into the bones and they live. The preaching work up to now could be compared to the work of John the Baptist. It is a baptism of repentance for forgiveness of sins. By their actions Jehovah’s Witnesses prove themselves to be true Christians having repented of their sins. Yet they are not spirit anointed. I believe Jehovah is preparing them for a true spirit anointing. Their understanding of scripture will be refined. (See Malachi 3:1) The great worldwide preaching work, in fulfillment of the the “angel flying in mid heaven with everlasting good news to declare” is yet future. (Revelation 14) The fulfillment of the prophecies in Matthew 24, and other related prophecies concerning the last days find their real fulfillment in the future. The last days have not yet begun. Jesus told his followers to “Learn from the fig tree when it’s branch grows tender and puts forth leaves.” (Matthew Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. -34). The fig tree represents Israel. I believe that this illustration could be a referring to the spiritual Israelite nation blossoming forth beginning with an outpouring of Holy Spirit. At least some of the generation of Christians that witness the birth of this new spiritual nation will be still alive on earth to witness the end of the age. This outpouring of Holy Spirit may occur in the very near future.  

• By Witness
      We can not nullify scripture. Each and every thing Revelation tells us about the Great Crowd,  is how the chosen priests  are described in other scriptures.  We must accept the Bible's own interpretation of who the Great Crowd is.
      Let us consider only one  of the many descriptions of them.... Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      "and they render sacred service day and night in his temple".
      The "Temple" in Revelation is not the physical "shadow" of the reality to come (
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ). The "temple" in Revelation symbolizes the anointed 144000 priests, among whom God dwells ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  D). If you read  
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      ("day and night"  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) you will see that the Bible says that the only ones permitted to "render sacred service...in the Temple" are God’s priests (
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ). They are the only ones allowed to do this (
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ).
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  tells us that these include those who were not his people (physical Gentiles), but these have now been "shown mercy" and made priests....
      physical "Gentiles" made into spiritual Jews and  Holy priests ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )
      by means of spiritual circumcision of the heart ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ). These who serve in God's temple, cannot be spiritual Gentiles (uncircumcised in heart by spirit) who never received the circumcision of the heart (
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ). Only anointed, spiritual "Jews" and priests receive this circumcision by spirit ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) and may enter the temple to render acceptable sacred service ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ).  Those born in the flesh as Gentiles, but who receive a circumcised heart by spirit, become spiritual Jews. (
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ] The Great Crowd can be included in God's priestly group who stand for truth (symbolic meaning of 144000) when that number is regarded as not so much literal and numerical, but as those who testify to truth. There can be a group of Testifiers to Truth ("144000"), later joined by more who Testify to Truth. Although the group increases, the label of that number's meaning, remains the same.

Yet a distinction is made in 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , between the 144000, and those who appear "afterward" ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ).
      We are told in Rev. ch.20, that the 144000 reign with Christ during the Thousand years ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ). (which began when Jesus ascended into heaven)   It is after the "Thousand Years", that Satan is released, and the Great Tribulation ensues ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) (Satan's "short time" of release  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ).

During the "Thousand Years", Satan is restrained. Those who rule with Christ during that time, are not overcome by Satan's Beasts and their slave mark ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ). After Satan's release, he empowers the false prophet and it's Beast, with powerful deception ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ).
      Initially, the Great Crowd are overcome ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  < Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ). Of these, a remnant of those who face the Great Tribulation, will be saved ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ). These survivors, are the Great Crowd.

Therefore, the experience of the Great Crowd, differs from the previous faithful priests.
      The previous 144000 had never accepted the slave mark of the Beasts ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) who are unleashed during the Great Tribulation ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ). The remnant (remaining ones of the seed - Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) are overcome ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ), and must be rescued ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ). These are required to repent of their soiled identity, and be given white robes ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ). Not all, repent (
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ).

The previous group of 144000 were in the Lamb's book of life during Christ's "Thousand Year" reign ("first resurrection"). The "second death"--
          (being overcome by death again, after having received redemption from Adamic sin and "first" death
          - Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )
      --"has no hold" on those previous "144000" ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ).
      Yet for a time, the "sting" of the agents of death ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ), gains a hold on the remnant ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) during Satan's release and Great Tribulation.

When the Chosen who are living after the Thousand Years, are overcome by the released Satan and the resources of his abyss; they are overcome once again by death, having lost their slave mark of God ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ), (being slave-marked by the laws of the Beast - Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )
      ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )
      Yet there will be those who repent, are saved, and are added to those who receive life (
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) "after the thousand years have ended".
      This is why the "144000" and the "Great Crowd" are depicted by scripture, as two different groups.
      Yet in the end, the survivors of the Great Tribulation, battle for Truth (
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ), alongside Christ at Armageddon ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ), and are united with the previous "144000", in the Lamb's scroll of life ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ). pearl doxsey 4womaninthewilderness

• By Jack Ryan
      *** w74 6/15 p. 376 par. 8 Serve with Eternity in View ***
      8 This kingdom, the means by which eternal life is possible for us, is a heavenly government. Jesus himself is the chief Ruler, and he is to have 144,000 corulers who have been chosen from mankind and called by God to heavenly life. (Rom. 8:16, 17; Luke 22:29; Rev. 5:9, 10; 14:1) The paramount importance of this kingdom is seen in the emphasis that God put on it in the Bible. It was the chief subject of Jesus’ preaching. (Matt. 4:23) Also, it is to the spirit-anointed Christians who will rule in that kingdom that most of the Christian Greek Scriptures is directed, including the promises of everlasting life.
      *** w06 6/1 p. 24 par. 12 Jehovah Tells “From the Beginning the Finale” ***
      12 The foreordination of the 144,000 does not mean that certain individuals were predestined to serve God faithfully in this way. Indeed, the admonition in the Christian Greek Scriptures was written primarily to guide and strengthen anointed ones to maintain integrity and keep themselves worthy of their heavenly calling. (Philippians 2:12; 2 Thessalonians 1:5, 11; 2 Peter 1:10, 11) Jehovah knows in advance that 144,000 individuals will qualify to serve his purpose. Who they prove to be depends on how those invited individually choose to live their life, a decision that each one of them must make personally.—Matthew 24:13.
    • Guest Nicole
    • By TrueTomHarley
      For the longest time I confused him with a David (I think) Slutz, with whom I was assigned blueberry picking detail out of Wallkill in perhaps 1976. Someone donated blueberries- pick all you can, and Bethel quickly assembled a crew of 6. I and one other because we were visiting and had nothing else to do; David and 3 others because they had just graduated from Gilead and had nothing else to do. Even now I sometimes think it was Splane, not Slutz, but I'm probably mistaken. We spent several delicious days trading stories, experiences and plenty of riddles. The one that sticks is when he told of his volatile student offering his first comment. He braced himself but it was not enough: "I want to thank JEHOVAH GOD for sending his servant DAVID SLUTZ to my door to bring me THE WORD OF TRUTH!!" David melted into the floor.

• By The Librarian
      David H. Splane was born in 1944, became a full time minister of Jehovah's Witnesses in September 1963. After graduating from the 42nd class of Gilead, the missionary school, he was assigned to Senegal, Africa, then was a traveling Circuit Overseer 19 years in Canada.
      He wowed the brothers by speaking without notes, talking in an intense voice, while looking everyone in the eye. He received his calling at the time everyone who was being called were being told by their elders that it was very unlikely God would pick some ordinary person to replace an unfaithful king/priest.
      He started to partake as one of the anointed when he was 17 years old. (citation needed)
      His wife is named Linda J. Splane. They have been at Bethel world headquarters in Brooklyn since 1990 where he has worked in the Service Department and since 1998 helped the Writing Committee of the Writing Department.

He is said to speak French and Spanish. He flew to Spain to speak about the closing of the branch there.
      He has often given an anti-higher education talk called "Four Figurative Giants" in which he claims that learning plumbing is better than learning computer science!

He plays the piano and sings very well. He told us at a gathering, "I served as the liaison between the Governing Body and the music department at Bethel, for the production of the new song book."

• By io.porog
      September 2015

Note: These posts are for the purpose of indexing JW Broadcasting Program Parts for easy access and look up on this site, as JW Broadcasting does not yet have a search function. Most parts have been linked directly to the video for that part, for easy access. You may like to use these links for personal or family study. Enjoy!

Presenters: Bros. David Splane, GB & Robert Ciranko, Helper

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Length 12:05 mins

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Length 4:34 mins

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Length 6:29 mins

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Length 7:01 mins

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Length 6:46 mins

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Length 5:14 mins

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Length 6:17 mins

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Length 5:09

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Length 1:55

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Length 3:44
      Closing Video: Cote’ D’Ivoire

Full Length 1:03:26 mins

*Full length time includes intermediary comments

• By HollyW
      I understand your answer perfectly, John, and it confirms what I posted, that according to the WTS there were less than 144,000 Christians in nearly 1900 years.  As the reader J.A. from the Dominican Republic pointed out when he wrote to the Society about it, being one of the 144,000 was the only position open to Christians during all that time.
      [wt 1/15/1952 QFR] Questions From Readers

● According to the article “Hated for His Name” in the September 1, 1951, Watchtower, hundreds of thousands of Christians died in the “ten persecutions” starting in Nero’s time, 144,000 dying in Egypt alone during one of the persecutions. How can this be harmonized with the Scriptural limitation of 144,000 placed on the number being in Christ’s body, and which position was the only one open to Christians during those centuries?—J.A., Dominican Republic.

And the Society's reply shows that the vast majority of those they mentioned in their article who were martyred for their faith as Christians were not real Christians at all, but only "professed Christians".  It's kind of ironic that they would be thought to be examples for JWs today who face similar persecutions.
    • By The Librarian
      See also:

Jehovah's Witnesses believe that exactly 144,000 faithful Christian men and women from Pentecost of 33 CE until the present day will be resurrected to heaven as immortal spirit beings to spend eternity with  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  and  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. . They believe that these people are "anointed" by God to become part of the spiritual "Israel of God". They believe the 144,000 (which they consider to be synonymous with the "little flock" of Luke 12:32) will serve with  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  as king-priests for a thousand years, while all other people accepted by  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  (the "other sheep" of John 10:16, composed of "the great crowd" of Revelation 7:9,14 and the resurrected "righteous and the unrighteous" ones of Acts 24:15), will be given an opportunity to live forever in a restored paradise on earth. According to the Witnesses, the first of the 144,000 were resurrected in 1918 (April) and others who die thereafter are immediately resurrected to heaven.

Individual Witnesses indicate their claim of being "anointed" by partaking of the bread and wine at the annual Memorial of Christ's death. In 2014, 14,121 Witnesses worldwide claimed to be of the anointed "remnant" of the 144,000.The members of the Governing Body who exercise teaching authority over Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide claim to be among the anointed 144,000, and also consider themselves as a group to be the faithful and discreet slave of Matthew 24:45 and Luke 12:42.

Jesus Christ is their "Mediator"

Did the first million or so professed "Anointed Christians" really just end up in Gehenna? 

See also:

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.

• Guest Kurt
      By Guest Kurt
      Relations between different numbers and their symbolic meaning regarding to the number 144000 - PDF

• By Jesus.defender
      How do you prove from the Bible that 1935 was the year for the selection to heaven stopped due to being filled? What is the difference between a Catholic appealing to "what the organization tells him" about December 25 being the date of Jesus' birthday and a Jw' appealing to "what the organization tells him" about the date 1935? Is it not hypocritical when you chide the "poor deluded Catholic" that his faith cannot find a Bible passage to support it, when the same goes for you and 1935?

• Recent Status Updates

• Eric Ouellet

Ne dormons pas comme les autres, demeurons éveiller et restons confiant en Jéhovah, le Dieu de Toute BÉNÉDICTION 

Voici une petite histoire qui va nous faire réfléchir, sur nos qualités, que nous devons manifester en notre être, nous serviteur de Dieu. Comment et qu'elles sont les qualitées que nous devons manifester en actions, envers notre prochain, envers nos ennemis, envers Dieu, envers Jésus, pour Être porté, par le Maître du temps, Au jour de Dieu?
      Quelle est la priorité principale d'un serviteur de Dieu et que devons nous principalement mettre en pratique dans notre vie, pour Être sauvez par celui qui a préparé le chemin de nos pas, pour notre Salut?
      Le titre de cette courte histoire, nous dévoile ce qui adviendra aux serviteurs de Dieu remplis d'amour, Au Grand, jour de Dieu.

Le Titre est:
      QUI VEUT BIEN DE L’AMOUR ?

Voici cette petite histoire:
      Un jour, plusieurs différents sentiments cohabitaient tous ensemble sûr une Ile: le Bonheur, la Tristesse, le Savoir ; ainsi que tous les autres, l’Amour y compris. Un jour, on annonça aux sentiments de la région , que l’île où tous vivaient, allait couler. Ils préparèrent donc tous leurs bateaux et partirent. Seul l’Amour resta. L’Amour voulait rester jusqu’au dernier moment. Quand l’île fût près à sombrer, l’Amour décida d’appeler à l’aide à ces concitoyens. Le premier fut "La Richesse" qui passa à côté de l’Amour, dans un luxueux bateau. L’Amour lui dit : « Richesse, peux-tu m’emmener ? »Alors la Richesse lui dit : Non! mon ami l'Amour, " je ne peux t'aider, car il y a beaucoup d’argent et d’or sur mon bateau et je n’ai pas assez de place pour toi." Bonne chance Amour.
      La richesse laissa Amour dans les eaux profondes qui l'entourait et continua son chemin. L’Amour décida alors de demander à l’Orgueil, qui passait aussi dans un magnifique bateau. Alors l'Amour s'exclama « Orgueil, aide-moi, je t’en prie ! » l'Orgueil répondit à l'Amour« je ne puis t’aider, Amour. Tu es tout mouillé et tu pourrais endommager mon bâteau. L'Orgueil, n'aida en aucune manière l'Amour et continua à voguer sur les eaux immense. Plus tard »La Tristesse passa à côté, de l’Amour. L'Amour lui demanda :«"Tristesse, laisses-moi venir avec toi. » la tristesse le regarda et dit: « Ooh… Amour, je suis tellement triste que j’ai besoin d’être seule ! Bonne chance Amour". L'Amour ne se découragea pas et se laissa porter sur les eaux. Quelle minutes plus tard » Le Bonheur passa aussi à côté de l’Amour , mais il était si heureux, qu’il n’entendit même pas l’Amour l’appeler! Soudain, une voix dit sur un bateau de lumière immaculée comme ressemblant à des nuages matérialisés " Viens Amour," je te prends avec moi." L'Amour distingua que celui qui le prit sur son bateau blanc immaculé, était un vieillard, de lui venait les paroles de son sauveur des eaux tulmultueuses. L’Amour se senti si reconnaissant et plein de joie, qu’il en oublia de demander le nom au vieillard. Lorsqu’ils arrivèrent sur la terre ferme, le vieillard s’en alla. L’Amour réalisa combien, il lui devait pour l'avoir sauvé, et aussitôt un Être apparut à l'Amour, Cette personne qui apparut devant lui était "Le Savoir" de toutes choses, alors l'Amour qui était devant Lui, demanda au Savoir :« Qui m’a aidé ? »Le Savoir Dit« C’était "le Temps" » répondit le Savoir.« Le Temps ? » s’interrogea l’Amour.« Mais pourquoi le Temps m’a –t-il aidé ? » Le Savoir sourit, plein de sagesse, et répondit :« C’est parce que seul le Temps est capable de comprendre combien l’Amour est important dans la vie. »
      Que veux dire cette histoire que je vous aie raconté?
      Je vais laisser votre pensée réfléchir en cette histoire et je vais donner l'explication de cette histoire à la fin de ce discours.

Restons vivifiant d'un Amour sincère.

DANS de nombreux pays, nous avons recourt de plus en plus aux caméras de surveillance pour observer la circulation routière et filmer les accidents. En cas de délit de fuite, ces enregistrements peuvent permettre à la police de retrouver et d’arrêter le chauffard. À vrai dire, avec ces yeux électroniques un peu partout, il est de plus en plus difficile d’échapper aux conséquences de ses actes.
      Cet abondant recours à la vidéosurveillance, devrait-il, nous rappeler un tant soit peu notre Père bienveillant, Jéhovah ? La Bible dit en effet que ses yeux « sont en tout lieu » (Prov. 15:3). Mais cela veut-il dire qu’il examine constamment à la loupe nos faits et gestes ? Nous observe-t-il avec la seule intention de faire respecter ses lois et de nous punir ? (Jér. 16:17 ; Héb. 4:13). Pas du tout ! Il nous observe en premier lieu parce qu’il nous aime et se soucie de notre bonheur (1 Pierre 3:12).
      Jéhovah nous surveille par amour.

Qu’est-ce qui nous aidera à comprendre que Jéhovah nous surveille parce qu’il nous aime ? Nous examinerons ensemble cinq façons dont cet intérêt se manifeste : 1) Il nous met en garde lorsque nous montrons de mauvaises inclinations, 2) il nous corrige lorsque nous faisons un faux pas, 3) il nous guide grâce aux principes que renferme sa Parole, 4) il nous soutient lorsque nous traversons diverses épreuves et 5) il nous récompense lorsqu’il remarque le bon qui est en nous.

LE DIEU ATTENTIF NOUS MET EN GARDE

Premièrement, examinons comment Dieu nous met en garde lorsque nous montrons de mauvaises inclinations (1 Chron. 28:9). Pour bien saisir cet aspect de son observation attentive, voyons comment il a traité Caïn, qui « s’enflamma d’une grande colère » parce qu’il n’avait pas obtenu l’approbation divine (lire Genèse 4:3-7). Nous voyons ici que Jéhovah lui a vivement conseillé de « [se mettre] à bien agir ». Il l’a prévenu que s'il ne changeait de comportement, le péché était « tapis à l’entrée ». Puis il lui a demandé : « Te rendras-tu maître de lui ? » Dieu voulait que Caïn tienne compte de l’avertissement et qu’« [il y ait] élévation », que Caïn retrouve sa faveur. Il conserverait alors une bonne relation avec Dieu.

Les yeux de Jéhovah voient clair dans notre cœur ; nous ne pouvons pas lui cacher nos inclinations et nos motivations. Notre Père bienveillant veut que nous marchions dans les voies de la justice ; pourtant, il ne nous force pas à changer de route. Lorsque nous allons dans la mauvaise direction, il nous met en garde par sa Parole, la Bible. Comment ? Dans notre lecture biblique quotidienne, nous tombons souvent sur des passages qui nous aident à surmonter de mauvaises tendances ou des inclinations malsaines. De plus, nos publications chrétiennes traitent parfois d’une difficulté contre laquelle nous luttons et nous montrent comment la surmonter. Enfin, aux réunions de la congrégation, chacun de nous reçoit au bon moment les conseils dont nous avons besoin !

Toutes ces mises en garde, écrite dans la parole, la bible, qu'elles sont vraiment la preuve que Jéhovah surveille chacun de nous individuellement et cela avec amour. Il est vrai que les paroles consignées dans la Bible existent depuis des siècles, que les publications préparées par l’organisation de Jéhovah sont écrites pour des millions de personnes et que les conseils donnés lors des réunions s’adressent à toute la congrégation. Mais dans tous ces cas, Jéhovah dirige l’attention de chacun, individuellement, vers sa Parole, afin que chacun puisse modifier ses inclinations. Ainsi, on peut dire que toutes ces dispositions sont la preuve que Jéhovah te surveille personnellement avec amour.

Pour tirer profit des avertissements de Dieu, nous devons d’abord comprendre en profondeur sa parole? Quelle aide notre Père aimant nous fournit-il ?

Lorsque que nous méditons sur la Parole et nous faisons des recherches profondes sur ces principes biblique, nous apprenons à nous corriger intérieurement et ainsi nous nous rendons particulièrement compte que Jéhovah veille sur nous.

Bien sûr, il n’est pas spécialement agréable de se faire conseiller ou corriger, mais Jéhovah demande à chaque serviteur, de suivre la discipline enseigné dans sa paroles, de part nos yeux, par la méditation, la lecture attentive et en manifester les rappels constant (Héb. 12:11). Réfléchissons à ce que Jéhovah examine en nous. Nous devons être conscient que chaques actions de notre part pourraient nuire à notre relation avec Dieu. Nous devons se soucier de nos sentiments que nous véhiculons envers les autres. Enfin, nous devons être prêt à donner de son temps et de son énergie pour manifester les changements primordiales, à l’aide de la Bible, manifester les actions requises qui mène à plaire à Jéhovah .

En psaumes 73:24 Le psalmiste a chanté à Jéhovah : « Par ton conseil tu me conduiras » (Ps. 73:24). Quand nous avons besoin d’une direction, nous pouvons « [tenir] compte de » Jéhovah en cherchant dans sa Parole la vrai direction de penser.

Oui, par sa Parole, Jéhovah nous guide pour nous aider à surmonter les difficultés de la vie si nous demondons à Jehovah de nous guider personnellement.
      Psaume chapitre 37 à lire en entier.

Pour quel genre de raisons Jéhovah n’intervient-il pas toujour dans nos difficultés personnelles ?

Jéhovah a peut-être de bonnes raisons de ne pas intervenir dans certaines situations. Imaginons qu’à nos yeux, notre être intérieur fut blessé mais que Jéhovah ait un autre point de vue, que, selon lui, tu as plus de torts, que tu ne le penses. La remarque que tu as trouvée si vexante peut, en fait, être un conseil justifié, auquel tu ferais bien de réfléchir. Dans sa biographie, frère Karl Klein, qui a été membre du Collège central, a raconté qu’un jour, que frère Rutherford l’avait repris avec franchise. Par la suite, frère Rutherford lui a adressé un joyeux « Bonjour, Karl ! » Mais, vexé par la réprimande, frère Klein lui a répondu du bout des lèvres. Comprenant qu’il lui en voulait, frère Rutherford l’a prévenu qu’il risquait de devenir la proie du Diable. Frère Klein écrira : « Quand nous avons de la rancœur contre un de nos frères, surtout si c’est parce qu’il nous a dit quelque chose qu’il était en droit de nous dire dans l’exercice de ses fonctions, alors nous prêtons le flanc aux attaques du Diable. »

Quand une épreuve semble s’éterniser, nous pourrions nous impatienter. Que faire alors ? Supposons, que nous roulons sur une autoroute et que nous nous trouvons pris dans un embouteillage. Nous ne savons pas combien de temps cette situation va durer. Si nous nous irritons et que nous essayons de prendre un autre chemin, nous risquons de se perdre et, au bout du compte, d’arriver à destination plus tard que si nous avions patiemment suivi le premier itinéraire. Pareillement, si nous restons sur les voies tracées par la Parole de Dieu, en temps voulu, nous arriverons, à la destination prévu.
      Il se peut également que, lorsque nous sommes éprouvés, Jéhovah n’intervienne pas tout de suite parce qu’il veut que nous recevions une précieuse formation (lire 1 Pierre 5:6-10). Dieu n’inflige aucune épreuve (Jacq. 1:13). La plupart des malheurs viennent de « [notre] adversaire, le Diable ». Par contre, Dieu peut se servir d’une situation éprouvante pour nous aider à croître spirituellement. Il voit notre souffrance et, « parce qu’il se soucie » de nous, il veillera à ce qu’elle ne dure qu’« un peu de temps ». Quand nous sommes
      éprouvé, sommes-nous heureux que Jéhovah nous surveille, convaincu qu’il nous ménagera une issue ? (2 Cor. 4:7-9).

LA JOIE D’ÊTRE APPROUVÉ PAR DIEU

En fait, Jéhovah examine notre vie pour une raison des plus rassurantes. Par l’intermédiaire de Hanani le voyant, il a dit au roi Asa : « Car, en ce qui concerne Jéhovah, ses yeux rôdent par toute la terre, afin de montrer sa force en faveur de ceux dont le cœur est complet à son égard » (2 Chron. 16:9). Chez Asa, Dieu n’a pas trouvé un cœur complet. Mais si nous, nous continuons à faire ce qui est droit, Jéhovah « montrer[a] sa force » en notre faveur.

Dieu veut que nous « recherch[ions] ce qui est bon », que nous « aim[ions] ce qui est bon » et que nous « fass[ions] ce qui est bon » afin qu’il puisse nous « témoign[er] de la faveur » (Amos 5:14, 15 ; 1 Pierre 3:11, 12). Il remarque les justes et il les bénit (Ps. 34:15). Songeons, par exemple, aux accoucheuses hébreues, Shiphra et Poua. Alors qu’Israël était en esclavage en Égypte, ces femmes ont craint Dieu plus que Pharaon, qui leur avait ordonné de tuer à la naissance tous les garçons hébreux. Manifestement, leur conscience les a poussées à garder les bébés en vie. Par la suite, Jéhovah « leur fit don de familles » (Ex. 1:15-17, 20, 21). Leurs belles actions n’avaient pas échappé à Jéhovah, dont les yeux « rôdent». Parfois, nous avons peut-être l’impression que personne ne remarque nos belles actions. Mais notre Père céleste y est attentif. Il remarque toute bonne action et il nous récompensera en temps voulu(Mat. 6:4, 6 ; 1 Tim. 5:25 ; Héb 6:10.
      Jéhovah voit tout ce que nous faisons, tôt ou tard, il nous récompensera. En prenant conscience qu’il a l’œil sur nous alors n’ayons pas l’impression d’être sous le regard froid et scrutateur d’une caméra de surveillance. Au contraire, sentons-nous encore plus proche du Dieu bienveillant qui se soucie réellement de nous!

Revenons à la petite histoire du personnage Amour.
      Avant de vous expliquer le rappels de cette histoire allons lire les paroles de notre Guide JÉSUS Christ.
      Allons en Mathieu 22 :37 à 39
      Alors Jesus lui dit : “ Tu dois aimer Jéhovah ton Dieu de tout ton cœur, et de toute ton âme, et de toute ta pensée. 38 C’est là le plus grand et le premier commandement. 39 Le deuxième, qui lui est semblable, est celui-ci : Tu dois aimer ton prochain comme toi-même
      Mathieu 5:44 à 45a
      Continuez d’aimer vos ennemis et de prier pour ceux qui vous persécutent ; 45 afin de vous montrer fils de votre Père qui est dans les cieux.
      Alors revenons à cet histoire que je transcript au début.
      Nous avions plusieurs personnages, il eut Amour , Richesse, l'orgueil, la tristesse, le bonheur, Le Temps et Le Savoir. Chacun étaient différents en manière de penser, en comportement, pourtant ils parraissent tous ensembles, qu'ils ont réussit leur monde, ils ont ammasé des richesses, leur valeurs en leurs coeur, certains étaient très heureux de leur réussites. Les personnages de cet histoire, aucun personnages ne se montrèrent d'aucune arrogance envers Amour. Richesse, orgueil, tristesse et bonheur ont tous ignoré Amour.
      Amour paraissait être le seul à n'avoir pris aucune précaution au chaos qui venait. Amour avait passé sa vie à comprendre l'Amour de cette vie.
      Il n'avait pas de bateau., il n'avait rien ammassé de cette vie.
      Amour se souvenait que Dieu viendrait le chercher par les nuages matérialisés pour rencontrer le Savoir dans un lieu unique où tout les juste vont.psaime 37'10,11

Le temps dans cet histoire, qui est le vieillard, est Jésus, Jésus à attendu le signal du Savoir avant de sauver sa brebis, Amour.
      Amour avait transmit à chaque personnages son attention de l'amour, son amour pour son prochain était réel, tous le connaissaient par son Nom "Amour".
      Le temps qui est(Jésus, le viellard) même lui l'a appelé Amour par son Nom.
      Qu'à fait Amour pour rencontrer Le Savoir qui est Jéhovah, comme Jésus il a pardonné les actions de tout ses ennemis, incluant dans sa vie relaté en Galantes 5 :22, 23 par sa maîtrise de soi il a conservé ses 7 qualités, les plus importantes de sa vie et cela jusqu'à presque perde sa vie dans les eaux tumulteuses et il reçu du Savoir, le fruit de L'amour de Jéhovah le Dieu de toutes connaissances, de toutes sagesses et des bénédictions, Amour à reçu  la Récompense  de la promesse qu'il avait attendu toute sa vie.

Pour finir ce petit discours je vous laisse sur une belle citation de Paul sur le thème de l'Amour.

L’amour est patient et bon. L’amour n’est pas jaloux, il ne se vante pas, ne se gonfle pas [d’orgueil], 5 n’agit pas de façon inconvenante, ne cherche pas ses propres intérêts, ne s’irrite pas. Il ne tient pas compte du mal subi. 6 Il ne se réjouit pas de l’injustice, mais se réjouit avec la vérité. 7 Il supporte tout, croit tout, espère tout, endure tout. 8 L’amour ne disparaît Jamais, car c'est celui qui aura enduré jusqu'à la fin et les yeux sur fixer sur L'ESPÉRANCE DE LA PROMESSE DE JÉHOVAH LE DIEU DE TOUTES BÉNÉDICTIONS.
      Comme notre petit personnage Amour Notre persévérance nous donnera la chance de recevoir le Prix des juste et des humbles de la terre.
      Cher Serviteurs de Jehovah, annoncons La GLOIRE EN NOTRE DIEU Jéhovah le Dieu de L'Amour, de toutes connaissances et sagesses profondes.
      YHWH ELEON.

· 1 reply
    • jwdudleyusa  »  Deaf Hear USA

Good News From God This 32 page booklet will answer many of your Bible questions.
      · 0 replies
    • jwdudleyusa  »  Deaf Hear USA

Covid-19 - WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS – Matthew 24:1-14
      Satan the evil one controls the earth and mankind.  1 John 5:19.  John 8:44
      Logical explanations for the world’s problems.—Revelation 12:12.
      Reason to believe that our world will change for the better.—1 John 2:17.

CAN WE REALLY BELIEVE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS?
      Yes, for at least three reasons:
      Satan’s rulership is doomed. Jehovah is determined to bring Satan’s control over mankind to an end. He promises to “bring to nothing . . . the Devil” and undo all the damage that Satan has caused.—Hebrews 2:14,
      God has chosen Jesus Christ to rule the world. Jesus is the complete opposite of this world’s present cruel, selfish ruler. Concerning Jesus’ kingship, God promises: “He will have pity on the lowly and the poor . . . From oppression and from violence he will rescue them.”—Psalm 72:13, 14.
      God cannot lie. The Bible plainly states: “It is impossible for God to lie.” (Hebrews 6:18) When Jehovah promises to do something, it is as good as done! (Isaiah 55:10, 11) “The ruler of this world will be cast out.”—John 12:31.
      TO THINK ABOUT
      What will the world be like after its ruler is removed?
      The Bible answers that question at PSALM 37:10, 11, 29, and REVELATION 21:3, 4.
      Jehovah God truly loves the earth and mankind.  John 3:16
      · 0 replies
    • Eric Ouellet

Le coeur de l'amour d'un serviteur de Dieu, est en toute choses, (âme) fragiles, frêles et pourtant, elle se dresse et montrent son message de la vie et déclare sa beauté véritable.
      Elle n'a pas peur de la nature parfois effrayante.
      Elle garde courage et affronte la vie et dit: C'est moi la plus forte.
      Je suis là et je dois restez pour préserver mon lieu paisible et harmonique et attendre avec force et foi et intégrité le jour de Dieu.
      JEHOVAH, est un musicien de la Harpe, Higgayôn la partition du jour de Dieu . Sur les cordes basse d'une lyre à 10 cordes, La Justice de Dieu, prendra Sa place.

Psaume Chant 92 
      Le jour de Dieu Malachie  chapitre 4

· 1 reply
    • Eric Ouellet

La longanimité = Patience et Douceur, deux qualités indispensable à notre ESPÉRANCE.

J'ai demandé à Jéhovah de la force: Il m'a donné des épreuves à traverser...
      J'ai demandé à Jéhovah de me donner la sagesse: Il m'a donnée des problèmes à résoudre...
      J'ai demandé à Jéhovah de me donner la richesse: Il m'a donné un cerveau et deux bras et deux jambes pour travailler...
      J'ai demandé à Jéhovah de me donner le courage: Il m'a donné des défis à relever...
      J'ai demandé à Jéhovah de me donner l'amour: Il a mit sur mon chemin des gens difficiles à comprendre...
      J'ai demandé à Jéhovah de me faire des faveurs: Il m'a donné des opportunitées...
      Quand nous bâtissons une relation d'amitié avec Jéhovah et Jésus Christ, nous ne recevons pas toujours ce que nous voulons et avec le temps nous apprenons à acquérir la force d'avancer, de lever la tête haute et de comprendre d'innombrable qualités à intégrer en nous. Nous devons maitriser notre vie à ses normes morales et inclurent en notre coeur émotionnel, sept qualités, qui sont primordiales à atteindre pour gagner L'AMOUR de JÉHOVAH Le Très HAUT, le fruit de toute Espérance.
      Gal 5 :19 à 23, 25
      La patience et la douceur sont maintenant une primordialité à notre ESPÉRANCE en cette période difficile en tant que serviteur de notre Dieu Jéhovah le Très Haut .
      Le défis de notre vie et de notre espérance au fond de notre coeur joyeux à le servir...( un cerveau émotionnel  (Coeur) accordé comme une harpe à la gloire de Dieu) Psaumes 3:8
      Signification de ce COEUR spirituel 

· 0 replies
  • Topics

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.