The World News Media

SPIRIT-DIRECTED ORGANIZATION

Witness

"I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge" (Rev 20:4)

"If you forgive anyone's sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven." (John 20:23). In the context of the last scripture (John 20:22), Jesus showed how, some are authorized to forgive, or not forgive, sins. It reads; "When He had said this, He breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit."

It was the breath of holy spirit, which made them qualified priests, to judge. *But who is it, that judges, today?* Is it God's priests, who have received holy spirit from Christ? No. A different identity has been empowered by "breath"/spirit... to do judging. But it is not by "holy" spirit/breath.

In speaking of what the false prophet does... Rev.13:15 reads; "He was granted to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast could both speak and cause all who refused to worship the image of the beast, to be killed."

Can you see that the beast, is given authority to judge and execute, those who refuse to idolize the beast's image? Can you see that the "breath"/spirit, and its' authority to judge, come from the false prophet?

Isn't it interesting, that the governing body has declared from its own mouth, that the WT is "spirit-directed" and it's representative body of "elders", are authorized to judge and condemn to spiritual death, those who refuse to worship the image of the WT as of God?

Rev. 13:11, says of the false prophet, "he had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon.".
Rev.16:13 helps us to know where the false prophet got the spirit that is in its mouth, which authorizes the WT "elder" to condemn those refusing to idolize the organization they represent. It reads; "Then I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming from the dragon’s mouth, from the mouth of the false prophet, and from the mouth of the beast".

Satan's empowerment of this Cult, is repeated in many scriptures (2 Thess 2:3-12; Rev 9:1-3), as well as the effect it has on God's people (Matt 24:24,25; Rev 13:7,10; Col 2:8). It is amazing how many details of prophecy are being fulfilled, among them (and us), today.

"If any of you has a grievance against another, how dare he go to law before the unrighteous instead of before the saints! Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases? Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!" (1Cor.6:1-3)
Pearl Doxsey

Just a sidepoint:
I was speaking with a friend about Armageddon a while back, and she had recalled reading in an old dictionary, the term “new skin” attached to the meaning of Armageddon. Out of curiosity, I did a bit of research and came across someone’s description of the Bible’s use of frogs in Rev 16:13. (Rev 16:12-14)

But firstly, the demonic expressions coming from the mouth of the dragon, the Beast from the Sea and the false prophet/Beast from the Earth as “frogs”, indicates a gradual shift from what was truth, to a full-fledged lie. This can be related to the life cycle of a frog beginning as an egg, transforming into a tadpole and finishing off as a completely different looking creature. This change can be expressed in doctrinal adjustments called “new light”, throughout the organization’s history. I’m still running across subtle changes evident in the organization’s literature, that for most JWs go undetected, over their gradual development into a complete lie.

Yet, there are other characteristics of a frog to be considered.

They are cold-blooded.
Trampling one’s “brother” into submission to a dual ruler-ship, and subsequently passing judgment as spiritually “dead”, is a cold-hearted act developed and practiced in stricter measures today. (John 13:34,35; Matt 24:12; Luke 21:12; Matt 24:48-51; John 16:2; Rev 13:15) 

Frogs inhabit both the land and the sea, and are able to “breathe” or absorb oxygen in both elements.
“The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.” Rev 13:1
“Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon.” Rev 13:11

And this interesting thought; frogs frequently shed their skin, providing a renewed look, while supporting their ability to breathe easily in water. Old skin is pulled off and eaten.
“About once a week, frogs shed their skin. The process begins with the frog doing a lot of twisting, bending, and stretching to loosen the old skin. Then the frog pulls the skin over its head like a sweater and -- usually -- eats it.” https://www.exploratorium.edu/frogs/mainstory/frogstory2.html

The old skin provides the frog with some nourishment, and it is a process of recycling old components to produce new. The organization’s old debunked and modified teachings provided temporary “nourishment” through their life span. How so? Revelation speaks of the Beast from the earth requiring a 'buying and selling' of a restricted diet within its own monopoly of spiritual food. This is produced by the false prophet, that in the long run, only sustains the growth of the idol and those who spearhead its development - the false prophet/Harlot and the Beast she rides. (Rev 8:10,11;13:1,4,7,8,11,16,17; 17:15) 

Just as a frog’s old skin disappears, the majority of the younger JWs today are not aware of the old teachings, but only the new progressive format and doctrine. They ‘buy’ into it, with their dedication, service and material goods that sustains the idol/Beast from the Sea. (Rev 13:17) 

It takes a lot of “twisting, bending and stretching” for the leaders of the organization to produce new skin, aka “new light”, as the example of the “generation” teaching throughout the years, vividly reveals. 2 Pet 2:1-3

“Announce this to the descendants of Jacob
and proclaim it in Judah:
21 Hear this, you foolish and senseless people,
who have eyes but do not see,
who have ears but do not hear:
22 Should you not fear me?” declares the Lord.
“Should you not tremble in my presence?
I made the sand a boundary for the sea,
an everlasting barrier it cannot cross.
The waves may roll, but they cannot prevail;
they may roar, but they cannot cross it.
23 But these people have stubborn and rebellious hearts;
they have turned aside and gone away.
24 They do not say to themselves,
‘Let us fear the Lord our God,
who gives autumn and spring rains in season,
who assures us of the regular weeks of harvest.’
25 Your wrongdoings have kept these away;
your sins have deprived you of good.
26 “Among my people are the wicked
who lie in wait like men who snare birds
and like those who set traps to catch people.
27 Like cages full of birds,
their houses are full of deceit;
they have become rich and powerful
28 and have grown fat and sleek.
Their evil deeds have no limit;
they do not seek justice.
They do not promote the case of the fatherless;
they do not defend the just cause of the poor.
29 Should I not punish them for this?”
declares the Lord.
“Should I not avenge myself
on such a nation as this?
30 “A horrible and shocking thing
has happened in the land:
31 The prophets prophesy lies,
the priests rule by their own authority,
and my people love it this way.
But what will you do in the end? Jer 5:20-31

"The Disgusting Thing Standing in the Holy Place"
"By this ( love among yourselves ), all will know that you are truly my disciples"
“Two Beasts”  
“Head wound -vs- Beast wound” 
“Generation”
image.png

• Views 594
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge" (Rev 20:4)   "If you forgive anyone's sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are no

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.