The World News Media

One of Jehovah’s Witnesses From Chekhov Deprived of the Bible in Jail. His Health Also Worsened

Isabella

9.jpg

67-year-old Yuriy Krutyakov was arrested on March 4, 2020, on suspicion of extremism. Now he is placed in the Moscow pre-trial Detention Center No. 4, a special unit for particularly dangerous criminals. Yuriy suffers from a number of serious diseases, having undergone several operations. Meanwhile, Yuriy was deprived of the Bible. His copy of the Holy Scriptures was withdrawn for verification; until now, the book has not been returned.

https://jw-russia.org/en/news/2020/03/9.html

• Views 450
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey James, stop asking questions that hurt the persecution complex! 

Posted Images

i MEAN ... IF the Russian Orthadox Bible is OK ... under the circumstances, use that!

When I go out in field service, I take the American Standard Version, so that people who say "You JWs have your OWN crappy Bible ..." . I can show them the one I use is the American Standard Version (published by the WTB&TS, i suspect, by license?).

Any JW knows the difference between what is said in any other version, and what is written in an "off-brand" version.

One thing I learned when I got into fist fights in my younger years ... when fighting a stronger adversary, ... DON'T LEAN INTO THE PUNCH !

....  and do not look for a fight, if you can blend into the wall paint.

Dental work is painful and expensive.

21 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

published by the WTB&TS, i suspect, by license?

But you are not required to carry that one, right? I mean you can carry one published by Zondervan or some other producer? I suspect so, but it probably isn't look at favorably.  I think that is because it has been manipulated. I've seen it in person. Not yours, but ones published by the society.

21 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Any JW knows the difference between what is said in any other version, and what is written in an "off-brand" version.

exactly. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.