The World News Media

Anybody want to flee now?

Kosonen

Anybody want to flee now? Or have you ever thought how nice it would be if all Jehovah's witnesses were gathered in one place when the battle at Armageddon will occur?

And are we not thrilled by the story, how the Christians left Jerusalem year 66CE after the Roman army unexplicably halted their attack on Jerusalem and left?

The Watchtower has regularly brought up this event in the literature. The WT organization also made a movie about that some years ago.

And what can we learn from all the other stories in the Bible that involved literal fleeing or journey to a new place?

Noa entered the ark and came out to a new different place and environment. Abraham left Ur, not knowing the place he was going to.

Hebrews 11:8  By faith Abraham, when he was called, obeyed by going out to a place he was to receive as an inheritance; he went out, although not knowing where he was going.

Lot left his home and fled from Sodom before its destruction. The Israelites left Egypt and went to live in the wilderness before going into the promised land. David fled from Saul a few years before he became king over Israel. Israelites left Babylon and moved back to the promised land after 70 years of exile. And Joseph and Mary fled with Jesus to Egypt when king Herod searched to kill him. 

Yes, there are many Bible stories about literal flights and relocations. So what could we learn from them? Surely these flights are examples for us. The WT has not been able to give us understanding about what kind of literal flight Jehovah's witnesses will at least partially undertake according to a few prophecies in the Bible. But somehow that will happen. And surely this Covid-19 pandemic will predispose at least some JW to flee to safety. So I believe this pandemic serves some purposes in God's purpose.

The coming flight will be in fulfillment to Revelation 12:6,13,14

6  And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God and where they would feed her for 1,260 days.

13  Now when the dragon saw that it had been hurled down to the earth, it persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male child. 14  But the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, so that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is to be fed for a time and times and half a time away from the face of the serpent.

Please note the similarity with Ezekiel 38:8  “‘“You will be given attention after many days. In the final part of the years you will invade the land whose people have been restored from the ravages of the sword, collected together out of many peoples onto the mountains of Israel, which had long been lying devastated. The inhabitants of this land were restored from the peoples, and all of them dwell in security.

Is it not about the same thing in these both passages in the Bible? 

The WT society could already start to organize for this flight to a specific place, to  a secure place, in a wilderness. But the flight will take place according to these scriptures when the persecution begins (Revelation 12:13) and because of "the ravages of the sword" (Ezekiel 38:8).

I believe the best place would be in Far North Queensland, Australia.

Would you like to flee before the battle at Armageddon?

• Views 2.5k
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I get it. Jehovah takes no pleasure in the suffering of humans and therefore would have him killed without much suffering. I get it. You would take pleasure in prolonging the suffering of a fel

The king of the south has taken advantage of the financial crisis to provide himself an excuse to neglect road repairs. Recently I crashed headlong into a huge pothole and spent the rest of the aftern

Do you think that kind of language is appropriate for you? And I am not apostate. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Kosonen said:

Anybody want to flee now? Or have you ever thought how nice it would be if all Jehovah's witnesses were gathered in one place when the battle at Armageddon will occur?

And are we not thrilled by the story, how the Christians left Jerusalem year 66CE after the Roman army unexplicably halted their attack on Jerusalem and left?

The Watchtower has regularly brought up this event in the literature. The WT organization also made a movie about that some years ago.

And what can we learn from all the other stories in the Bible that involved literal fleeing or journey to a new place?

Noa entered the ark and came out to a new different place and environment. Abraham left Ur, not knowing the place he was going to.

Hebrews 11:8  By faith Abraham, when he was called, obeyed by going out to a place he was to receive as an inheritance; he went out, although not knowing where he was going.

Lot left his home and fled from Sodom before its destruction. The Israelites left Egypt and went to live in the wilderness before going into the promised land. David fled from Saul a few years before he became king over Israel. Israelites left Babylon and moved back to the promised land after 70 years of exile. And Joseph and Mary fled with Jesus to Egypt when king Herod searched to kill him. 

Yes, there are many Bible stories about literal flights and relocations. So what could we learn from them? Surely these flights are examples for us. The WT has not been able to give us understanding about what kind of literal flight Jehovah's witnesses will at least partially undertake according to a few prophecies in the Bible. But somehow that will happen. And surely this Covid-19 pandemic will predispose at least some JW to flee to safety. So I believe this pandemic serves some purposes in God's purpose.

The coming flight will be in fulfillment to Revelation 12:6,13,14

6  And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God and where they would feed her for 1,260 days.

13  Now when the dragon saw that it had been hurled down to the earth, it persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male child. 14  But the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, so that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is to be fed for a time and times and half a time away from the face of the serpent.

Please note the similarity with Ezekiel 38:8  “‘“You will be given attention after many days. In the final part of the years you will invade the land whose people have been restored from the ravages of the sword, collected together out of many peoples onto the mountains of Israel, which had long been lying devastated. The inhabitants of this land were restored from the peoples, and all of them dwell in security.

Is it not about the same thing in these both passages in the Bible? 

The WT society could already start to organize for this flight to a specific place in a secure place, in a wilderness. But the flight will take place according to these scriptures when the persecution begins (Revelation 12:13) and because of "the ravages of the sword" (Ezekiel 38:8).

I believe the best place would be in Far North Queensland, Australia.

Would you like to flee before the battle at Armageddon?

There is no need to flee anywhere, dont underestimate jehovahs ability to save each one of us in our own homes or where ever we may be at the time. Rahabs house was the only one to survive when the whole of jericho collapsed. That was no accident. Im sure there are more than enough angels to protect all those predisposed to everlasting life. And if we need to be rounded up in one place then jehovah can do that too when the time is right. The battle is his, so have faith and just wait for the vindication of his name, his way.

3 minutes ago, paulus said:

Get behind me satan

In my defence I will quote:

Matthew 5:11  “Happy are you when people reproach you and persecute you and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you for my sake.12  Rejoice and be overjoyed, since your reward is great in the heavens, for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to you.

WTJworg "persecution" and "final of final days" is described in publications, videos and interpretations with picture of human enemies who will try to put all JW's to be inactive in worshiping God, to force them for compromise about worship and finally to "destroy" JW's if they refuse to obey secular governments.

Of course we can put this corona virus events in that format too. But it seems how GB leaders don't think how secular commands about health issue have something with "persecution". Corona Virus is just "sign" for "final part of final part of last days". Perhaps some of them wondering will this be how devil will stop worldwide preaching service. And congregational meetings. This two things are big tools of how JW's is organized and how they operate. And this can put on test their loyalty and spiritual health. Because they are temporary cut off from normal and regular way of spiritual life and activity. Yes they using technology in this moment, but that is also "under devil influence" and situation can be changed in a second.

Issue of "flee" is not reserved only for some future events, but is everyday question. Because spiritual "flee" from wrong doctrines and interpretations, from organized religion and other things too, is always very actual

4 hours ago, paulus said:

just be glad that I am not the Angel of Death that finds you there, becouse I would enjoy the end of you life too much.

Strange logic. If one had a choice between being killed by the Angel of Death or being killed by a deranged, murderous "JW" who enjoyed killing apostates, why does it make a difference? Do you think that after his death the apostate is going to be mad because the lunatic "JW" won't wipe that smile off his face?

2 hours ago, paulus said:

Enjoy your trip to queensland, australia. When you get there find a nice big rock to hide under with all the other apostate cockroaches like you and just be glad that I am not the Angel of Death that finds you there, becouse I would enjoy the end of you life too much. Bon voyage.

Do you think that kind of language is appropriate for you? And I am not apostate. 

49 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

Strange logic. If one had a choice between being killed by the Angel of Death or being killed by a deranged, murderous "JW" who enjoyed killing apostates, why does it make a difference? Do you think that after his death the apostate is going to mad because the lunatic "JW" won't wipe that smile off his face?

Not strange logic at all. If I where the angel of death that had the order from Jehovah to put to death an unrepentant apostate in the battle of armageddon I am certain that a god who finds no pleasure in the suffering of humans would have him or her dispatched quickly. So it does make a difference both to the angel and the victim. However as an imperfect human who hates to see apostates using stupid questions to sow seeds of doubt in spiritually weaker brothers and sisters in an effort to lure them away and in the process malign Jehovahs name then if I had the command from Jehovah to dispatch these scumbags just like the isrealites of old who took the land of canaan from its inhabitants, I would unfortunately take some pleasure in doing this. However I do not have the authority to do this so will be a good little christian brother that I am supposed to be and not the murderous jw some think I may be. But it is sad that this site which I believe was set up to provide encouragement and support to Brothers and sisters around the world tolerates these idiots and there attempts to lead astray fellow witnesses. Sorry but unfortunately I have strong fellings on this matter, hence the language.

29 minutes ago, paulus said:

But it is sad that this site which I believe was set up to provide encouragement and support to Brothers and sisters around the world

Paulus, I am here for that purpose to provide encouragement and support for my brothers and sisters and to give so called new light the leading brothers fail to give.

9 minutes ago, Kosonen said:

Paulus, I am here for that purpose. 

If you are genuine in your motives to start this post I appologize however you only need to remember ONE thing. STAND STILL AND SEE THE GLORY OF JEHOVAH. There will be no need to flee to some wilderness or desert. We God willing will be Witness to the greatest event this planet has ever seen since the flood. And it is obvious that some of the scriptures you quoted apply to the paradise and the anointed only so do some more studying and stop asking strangers for opinions. I think this topic is finished. All the best.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.