The World News Media

Witness

I was thinking of my family’s resources for drinking water where I live. One son receives gravity fed spring water from a jagged faced mountain across the road, that has been tested to be on par with the cleanest source of drinking water in the U.S. It is delicious. Our other son’s well taps into water that has seeped through bedrock under the flowing waters of a mountain stream, located just a few hundred yards from his little house. It too, is delicious and refreshing. On the other hand, the well water I drink must be filtered twice, to remove any murky sediment and gravel bits, to ensure an adequate drinking source. Although my well was dug into the earth at a depth of 365 feet to miss the iron layer that pollutes many water systems in the area, I have had better mountain well water than what I drink from now. My son’s well is 150’ deep and of course there is only a holding tank to capture the spring water feeding my other son’s 90 year-old cabin.

So, what is the definition of pure drinking water? My source must be made purer than its original form, but it will never be considered pure; whereas I believe the two other sources are naturally purified and superior drinking sources.

Robert Luccioni, a GB helper recently used the term “pure waters of truth”, as never before offered by the organization. Has the WT’s water/teachings ever been truly “pure”? And are they today? The speaker defended his source of spiritual provisions by using an exaggerated argument. He said all around the world you will find “brothers and sisters” feeling closer to the organization than ever before. How does this statement show the organization has “pure waters of truth”? Numbers and growth of a religion do not prove anything, since there are many religious organizations that teach lies with much larger numbers than the WT. (Luke 13:24; Matt 7:21) This GB helper left a vague picture of an earthly organization producing what is deemed as the only spring of “living waters” that one could find on this earth.

Here is our true source:

“Now on the last and greatest day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, ‘If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink! He who believes in me, as the Scripture has said, from within him will flow rivers of living water.’” John 7:37,38

"But whoever drinks from the water that I will give him will never get thirsty again. In fact, the water I will give him will become a well of water springing up in him for eternal life." John 4:14

A true disciple of Christ would be distinguished by the water source he or she “drinks” from; and subsequently, offers to others. His “well”, or heart is filled with living water. (Luke 8:8,11,15)

Certainly, JWs look toward the organization as the source of “living water”; but through the abundance of doctrinal errors, and changed teachings, much like dirty water filters, it show it has taken a route from the true, pure living water Source, Jesus Christ. It has contaminated Christ’s teachings with men’s ideas and deceitful lies. In this impure state, its ability to spiritually nourish one to “life”, is impossible. (1 Cor 10:21; Isa 28:8; 2 Tim 4:3,4)

The speaker made an interesting comment which I will paraphrase. He said Satan’s intent is to ‘neutralize’, or eliminate the effect of…or ultimately dissolve…God’s “life-giving guidance”. Isn’t this exactly what the organization has done by neutralizing the truth from Christ, with a copious amount of “new light” in the form of men’s doctrines, historically and today?

He quoted Jer 2:13 - “For My people have committed two evils:
They have forsaken Me, the fountain of living waters,
And hewn themselves cisterns—broken cisterns that can hold no water.”

“Living water” is found at the Source, Jesus Christ; yet, at the time of the end, God’s people are thirsting for this life-giving water, with the majority not realizing it. Truth has slipped through their fingers. (Amos 8:10-12)

The speaker mentioned one’s “treacherous heart” could stop a person from responding to God’s “directives”, or His wisdom. (Jer 17:9) These directives which the WT blatantly ignores, are found in Christ’s words.

“A good person produces good out of the good stored up in his heart. An evil person produces evil out of the evil stored up in his heart, for his mouth speaks from the overflow of the heart.” Luke 6:45

“For there is no good tree that produces bad fruit, nor on the other hand a bad tree that produces good fruit, 44 for each tree is known by its own fruit. For figs are not gathered from thorn plants, nor are grapes harvested from thorn bushes. 45 The good person out of the good treasury of his heart brings forth good, and the evil person out of his evil treasury brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.” Luke 6:43-45

Can a well suddenly produce pristine water after offering a polluted version for years? Not my well. It is either just adequate to drink, or cloudy, indicating the filters need changing. I can always depend on sediment returning in my water system. In the organization, not only has years of sediment polluted their “waters”, but a heavy iron layer…the “man of lawlessness”/elder body…has corroded and weakened the hearts of the anointed who are to carry and teach the laws of God – the Truth of Christ’s Word. (Ezek 34:18,19) (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Heb 8:10; Mal 2:7) (Luke 21:20,21; Matt 24:15; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2; 9:3,4,9,10; 13:5-7)

Yet, those with eyes that see, have discovered that WT’s glass of “pure water”, is instead, pure poison. It is only those whose hearts are “treacherous”, believe their ‘filtered’ waters are now offering pure teachings of truth, never to be had before. From the beginning, the organization has leaned on its “own understanding”, outlined in Prov 3:5 and quoted by the speaker.

“From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so! 11 A spring does not pour forth from the same opening fresh and bitter water, does it? 12 A fig tree is not able, my brothers, to produce olives, or a grapevine figs. Neither can a saltwater spring produce fresh water.” James 3:10-12

In the last days, there are two sources of waters – teachings – that declare to be truth; one that neutralizes any living truth from Christ, through the deceitful work of “Wormwood”. (Phil 2:15; 1 Cor 10:12; 2 Pet 2:1; Jude 1:12,13; Rev 9:1,2; 8:10,11)

The other choice, is offered by Christ’s genuine faithful servants, producing “good fruit”; devoid of all the fanfare, organization, or exaltation of men with their assigned titles, or the sensational announcement of heightened numbers of “brothers and sisters” found all over the world. (John 7:18, 38; 16:13; Dan 12:4,9; Rev 22:6; 1:1; Rev 19:7,9,10; Matt 22:2,8,9) 

Jesus said, "Wisdom is PROVED RIGHTEOUS by its children/results/works" (Luke 7:35) (John 7:17,18; 8:54,50).

Although the governing body claims that they are "the faithful slave", and they enforce that claim with an army of Gentile "elders"...
If by their own admission, the "wisdom" that they previously declared, is conceded as error (needs to be changed), then it was never God's wisdom (Jer 14:14; 23:16,15; Rev 8:10,11).

How does a teacher "PROVE RIGHTEOUS", and therefore, exhibit genuine wisdom?
Rom 3:4 tells us...
"Let God be true, and every human being a liar. As it is written: "So that you may be *proved righteous* (John 7:18 16:13) when you speak, and prevail when you judge."

There it is. If our speech is to be proven righteous and therefore wise and true, we must accept that God is true, and each of us, is a liar.
We prove our belief that God is true, when we derive ALL we teach, from scripture (John 17:17; 16:13; 7:17,18) and Holy spirit (John 4:23,24). If we don't, it is not God who lied, but us.

If our teachings are from God's Word, it will be found wise and true, and be proven righteous. It will not need to "vary" or change (1 John 1:5; James 1:17).

Pearl Doxsey - "My Master is delaying" / Two witness policy

“My child, do not forget my instruction,
and may your heart guard my commands.
2 For length of days, years of life,
and peace they shall add to you.
3 May loyal mercy and truth not forsake you;
bind them around your neck,
write them upon your heart.
4 And you shall find favor and understanding
in the eyes of God and humankind.
5 Trust YHVH with all your heart;
do not lean toward your own understanding.
6 In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will straighten your paths.
7 Do not be wise in your own eyes;
fear YHVH and retreat from evil.

13 Happy is the one who finds wisdom,
and one who obtains understanding.
14 For her income is better than the income of silver,
and her revenue than that of gold.
15 She is more precious than rubies,
and all your desires shall not compare with her.
16 Length of days is in her right hand;
in her left hand are riches and honor.
17 Her ways are ways of pleasantness,
and all her paths are peace.
18 She is a tree of life for those who seize her;
those who take hold of her are considered happy.” Prov 3:1-7,13-18

https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/

Famine and Thirst / "buying" / Scrolls / "Mark" 

Christ's Return -- When? 

"Wormwood" / The False Prophet / Armageddon 

“Who Has the Key to the Abyss?” 

The "Garden of Eden" / New Creation / Seven Spirits / Tree of Life / The True Vine 

Who are the "fine trees"? Matt 7:20

castle tower.jpg

• Views 723
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was thinking of my family’s resources for drinking water where I live. One son receives gravity fed spring water from a jagged faced mountain across the road, that has been tested to be on par with

Well said.... 👍

Posted Images

On 4/6/2020 at 3:21 AM, Witness said:

I was thinking of my family’s resources for drinking water where I live. One son receives gravity fed spring water from a jagged faced mountain across the road, that has been tested to be on par with the cleanest source of drinking water in the U.S. It is delicious. Our other son’s well taps into water that has seeped through bedrock under the flowing waters of a mountain stream, located just a few hundred yards from his little house. It too, is delicious and refreshing. On the other hand, the well water I drink must be filtered twice, to remove any murky sediment and gravel bits, to ensure an adequate drinking source. Although my well was dug into the earth at a depth of 365 feet to miss the iron layer that pollutes many water systems in the area, I have had better mountain well water than what I drink from now. My son’s well is 150’ deep and of course there is only a holding tank to capture the spring water feeding my other son’s 90 year-old cabin.

So, what is the definition of pure drinking water? My source must be made purer than its original form, but it will never be considered pure; whereas I believe the two other sources are naturally purified and superior drinking sources.

Robert Luccioni, a GB helper recently used the term “pure waters of truth”, as never before offered by the organization. Has the WT’s water/teachings ever been truly “pure”? And are they today? The speaker defended his source of spiritual provisions by using an exaggerated argument. He said all around the world you will find “brothers and sisters” feeling closer to the organization than ever before. How does this statement show the organization has “pure waters of truth”? Numbers and growth of a religion do not prove anything, since there are many religious organizations that teach lies with much larger numbers than the WT. (Luke 13:24; Matt 7:21) This GB helper left a vague picture of an earthly organization producing what is deemed as the only spring of “living waters” that one could find on this earth.

Here is our true source:

“Now on the last and greatest day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, ‘If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink! He who believes in me, as the Scripture has said, from within him will flow rivers of living water.’” John 7:37,38

"But whoever drinks from the water that I will give him will never get thirsty again. In fact, the water I will give him will become a well of water springing up in him for eternal life." John 4:14

A true disciple of Christ would be distinguished by the water source he or she “drinks” from; and subsequently, offers to others. His “well”, or heart is filled with living water. (Luke 8:8,11,15)

Certainly, JWs look toward the organization as the source of “living water”; but through the abundance of doctrinal errors, and changed teachings, much like dirty water filters, it show it has taken a route from the true, pure living water Source, Jesus Christ. It has contaminated Christ’s teachings with men’s ideas and deceitful lies. In this impure state, its ability to spiritually nourish one to “life”, is impossible. (1 Cor 10:21; Isa 28:8; 2 Tim 4:3,4)

The speaker made an interesting comment which I will paraphrase. He said Satan’s intent is to ‘neutralize’, or eliminate the effect of…or ultimately dissolve…God’s “life-giving guidance”. Isn’t this exactly what the organization has done by neutralizing the truth from Christ, with a copious amount of “new light” in the form of men’s doctrines, historically and today?

He quoted Jer 2:13 - “For My people have committed two evils:
They have forsaken Me, the fountain of living waters,
And hewn themselves cisterns—broken cisterns that can hold no water.”

“Living water” is found at the Source, Jesus Christ; yet, at the time of the end, God’s people are thirsting for this life-giving water, with the majority not realizing it. Truth has slipped through their fingers. (Amos 8:10-12)

The speaker mentioned one’s “treacherous heart” could stop a person from responding to God’s “directives”, or His wisdom. (Jer 17:9) These directives which the WT blatantly ignores, are found in Christ’s words.

“A good person produces good out of the good stored up in his heart. An evil person produces evil out of the evil stored up in his heart, for his mouth speaks from the overflow of the heart.” Luke 6:45

“For there is no good tree that produces bad fruit, nor on the other hand a bad tree that produces good fruit, 44 for each tree is known by its own fruit. For figs are not gathered from thorn plants, nor are grapes harvested from thorn bushes. 45 The good person out of the good treasury of his heart brings forth good, and the evil person out of his evil treasury brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.” Luke 6:43-45

Can a well suddenly produce pristine water after offering a polluted version for years? Not my well. It is either just adequate to drink, or cloudy, indicating the filters need changing. I can always depend on sediment returning in my water system. In the organization, not only has years of sediment polluted their “waters”, but a heavy iron layer…the “man of lawlessness”/elder body…has corroded and weakened the hearts of the anointed who are to carry and teach the laws of God – the Truth of Christ’s Word. (Ezek 34:18,19) (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Heb 8:10; Mal 2:7) (Luke 21:20,21; Matt 24:15; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2; 9:3,4,9,10; 13:5-7)

Yet, those with eyes that see, have discovered that WT’s glass of “pure water”, is instead, pure poison. It is only those whose hearts are “treacherous”, believe their ‘filtered’ waters are now offering pure teachings of truth, never to be had before. From the beginning, the organization has leaned on its “own understanding”, outlined in Prov 3:5 and quoted by the speaker.

“From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so! 11 A spring does not pour forth from the same opening fresh and bitter water, does it? 12 A fig tree is not able, my brothers, to produce olives, or a grapevine figs. Neither can a saltwater spring produce fresh water.” James 3:10-12

In the last days, there are two sources of waters – teachings – that declare to be truth; one that neutralizes any living truth from Christ, through the deceitful work of “Wormwood”. (Phil 2:15; 1 Cor 10:12; 2 Pet 2:1; Jude 1:12,13; Rev 9:1,2; 8:10,11)

The other choice, is offered by Christ’s genuine faithful servants, producing “good fruit”; devoid of all the fanfare, organization, or exaltation of men with their assigned titles, or the sensational announcement of heightened numbers of “brothers and sisters” found all over the world. (John 7:18, 38; 16:13; Dan 12:4,9; Rev 22:6; 1:1; Rev 19:7,9,10; Matt 22:2,8,9) 

Jesus said, "Wisdom is PROVED RIGHTEOUS by its children/results/works" (Luke 7:35) (John 7:17,18; 8:54,50).

Although the governing body claims that they are "the faithful slave", and they enforce that claim with an army of Gentile "elders"...
If by their own admission, the "wisdom" that they previously declared, is conceded as error (needs to be changed), then it was never God's wisdom (Jer 14:14; 23:16,15; Rev 8:10,11).

How does a teacher "PROVE RIGHTEOUS", and therefore, exhibit genuine wisdom?
Rom 3:4 tells us...
"Let God be true, and every human being a liar. As it is written: "So that you may be *proved righteous* (John 7:18 16:13) when you speak, and prevail when you judge."

There it is. If our speech is to be proven righteous and therefore wise and true, we must accept that God is true, and each of us, is a liar.
We prove our belief that God is true, when we derive ALL we teach, from scripture (John 17:17; 16:13; 7:17,18) and Holy spirit (John 4:23,24). If we don't, it is not God who lied, but us.

If our teachings are from God's Word, it will be found wise and true, and be proven righteous. It will not need to "vary" or change (1 John 1:5; James 1:17).

Pearl Doxsey - "My Master is delaying" / Two witness policy

“My child, do not forget my instruction,
and may your heart guard my commands.
2 For length of days, years of life,
and peace they shall add to you.
3 May loyal mercy and truth not forsake you;
bind them around your neck,
write them upon your heart.
4 And you shall find favor and understanding
in the eyes of God and humankind.
5 Trust YHVH with all your heart;
do not lean toward your own understanding.
6 In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will straighten your paths.
7 Do not be wise in your own eyes;
fear YHVH and retreat from evil.

13 Happy is the one who finds wisdom,
and one who obtains understanding.
14 For her income is better than the income of silver,
and her revenue than that of gold.
15 She is more precious than rubies,
and all your desires shall not compare with her.
16 Length of days is in her right hand;
in her left hand are riches and honor.
17 Her ways are ways of pleasantness,
and all her paths are peace.
18 She is a tree of life for those who seize her;
those who take hold of her are considered happy.” Prov 3:1-7,13-18

https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/

Famine and Thirst / "buying" / Scrolls / "Mark" 

Christ's Return -- When? 

"Wormwood" / The False Prophet / Armageddon 

“Who Has the Key to the Abyss?” 

The "Garden of Eden" / New Creation / Seven Spirits / Tree of Life / The True Vine 

Who are the "fine trees"? Matt 7:20

castle tower.jpg

Well said.... 👍

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.