Michael Krewson

A web page where almost every historical movie is listed by their chronological order and events they based on.

It costs a lot to make a historical movie....... You also need exceptional script writers.  These days the public prefers movies which are full of special effects. 

Many people are also not interested in true unadulterated history.  These days they add fictitious love interests to have a sex scene etc .  A true historical story will not bring money in at the box office because the costs to produce it are so great.  Those great epics of the past are also history. 

Thanks for the list.

That is why I sometimes watch documentaries about characters in history.

5 hours ago, Arauna said:

That is why I sometimes watch documentaries about characters in history.

This is what ought be done unless you want to watch the ‘history’ in which Moses pops Pharaoh in the nose and gets the girl. 

• Similar Content

• By James Thomas Rook Jr.
      For the past week, large and small headlines on all the Internet News sources have been hyping the controversy of a new movie by NBC ( The "Nobody But Clinton" ) network/ Universal Studios, about rich elite liberals kidnapping conservatives (the ones Hildabilly Clinton called "Deplorables" and putting them on an estate to be hunted like animals, for "sport". 
      It is SUPPOSED to be a satire ... and that is how it is being marketed, on political trends now operating in America, if they continue on the track they are now headed ... but others say it is just an evil movie,. 
      The movie is the 2019  "THE HUNT"
      I suppose some people will appreciate the satire, some the bloodshed, some the story line, or any number of factors, as varied as there are humans with different viewpoints. Some will despise the movie, for the same, or very different reasons.
      Satires push things to absurd scenarios and conclusions to get you to think, but many people cannot recognize satire without someone holding up a sign in front of them that says "SATIRE".
      I have not seen the movie, and may not see it ... certainly not at box office prices ... but about 65% of the people of the United States are mad as hell about SOME aspect of the movie.
      It might be worth the effort to actually know ... about what.
      My guess it is a Thriller Movie, about a possible future civil war. 
      But ... I am speaking now from complete ignorance, and LAWDY, Ah hates being ignorant!
      Since if you keep up with daily news, it is impossible to avoid learning about all the hub-bub surrounding this movie, which will be out September 27, perhaps you may be interested in one EXTREMELY intelligent and common sensical man's viewpoint, Mark Steyn.

Mark Steyn on 2019 movie The Hunt.wmv
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      My favorite scene of the movie is the battle,  specially when the Wayans rescued their friends 

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      The actress, 48, is stepping into the role of Hela, the goddess of death in the upcoming Thor: Ragnarok — and she recently that she is actually the first female villain to appear in a Marvel movie.
      “I didn’t realize until Marvel told me that I was inhabiting the first female Marvel villain onscreen,” the actress told E! News at Comic Con. “I thought, ‘Surely not.’ Well, no actually that’s true! There’s been many, many, many in the comic books, but they’ve been a little tardy in bringing them to the screen, so hopefully there will be a lot more villainesses.”
      Read more: 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • By James Thomas Rook Jr.
      My wife and I are planning to see the movie  "DUNKIRK" this weekend, and I have seen "Saving Private Ryan", and "Schindler's List", all very violent war movies, and in my opinion very IMPORTANT movies to see. 
      The list of incredibly important movies could fill a notebook.
      I could probably list 10 off the top of my head .. some important for very different reasons.
      "The Notebook" comes to mind.
      Some, merely cultural icons, like the entire STAR WARS and STAR TREK franchises, etc.
      What has been your actual experience about what kinds of movies the Brotherhood actually sees ?

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      The fantastic four (2015)

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      I enjoy watching how they make movies, high technology. For example I love to see how they performed the Gollum, Smaug, Caesar the Ape, and the details of the movies using the computers. I like Peter Jackson and Andy Serkis work 

• By bruceq
      Hello my name is Bruce and I have an ebay business called "Watchtower Historical Items and Research Publications" {lisa.joeywit on ebay}. I am a Regular Pioneer and have been in the truth all my life. My parents and grandparents were also Witnesses going back to the 1930's. I have always had a love for Theocratic history and have loved collecting older Watchtower publications. So to support my pioneering I decided to start an ebay venture and to Witness to people at the same time by what I offer on ebay. Jehovah has blessed my endeavors tremendously. I have sold items all over the world including many at Bethel as well as the Governing Body. Items we have sold are many original Watchtower items as well as any publication that the Watchtower Society has ever quoted from in their publications. We have the Photo-Drama on dvd as well as many other media items. We have museum quality items as well such as facsimiles of the Dead Sea Scrolls and other facsimiles of items such as you would see in Bible exhibits and museums. We have over 200 reproductions of old photos from Watchtower history, over 100 different Bible Translations all dealing with the name "Jehovah" in the New Testament. We have many hundreds of other Books dealing with topics such as "Bible Research, Bible History, Archaeology, Pagan Origins, Early Christians, Jehovah's Witnesses, Holocaust studies dealing with the Witnesses, Creation, 1914, Neutrality, blood transfusions  and so forth. We have original Bible leafs going back over 400 years old as well as facsimiles of Septuagint fragments showing the Tetragrammaton and much much more. Come see for yourself the treasures you can find at "lisa.joeywit" on ebay.

• By JAMMY
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Faithkeepers is an upcoming documentary film about the violent persecution of Christians and other religious minorities in the Middle East

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.