The World News Media

Jehovah’s Witnesses Sue FaithLeaks Owners Over Convention Videos

Isabella

On 5/16/2020 at 7:05 PM, 4Jah2me said:

hard to come across as someone who is superior. 

He tries to come across as a reasonable person.... which you definitely are not.

I see these OCD reactions all the time from you and view them as a medal......  I even started to react this way as well and realized that mental derangement can be contagious in some ways. ..... LOL  

• Views 3.5k
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would be stunned if the WTB&TS, et al, was successful in their lawsuits, as in the United States the concept of "whistleblowers" is held in very high regard, and the "Fair Use Doctrine" of U.S.

Matthew 5 v 38 through 42  “You heard that it was said: ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’ 39  However, I say to you: Do not resist the one who is wicked, but whoever slaps you on your right chee

As individuals they are accountable not as a group. If one of them breaks Jehovahs laws they will appoint a committee. 

Posted Images

On 5/16/2020 at 11:05 AM, 4Jah2me said:

@Space Merchant  I am not frightened to mention you by name, why should I be ?

You've done it before, so it is no surprise you have done it again, the first time you made an accusation, granted you did not mention me, hence I only found out when you stated "The Merchant". You also took said accusation and made it as a truth and I challenged you to prove said accusation and you vanished.

I tend to disagree with most things you say, but I laugh too, because you try so hard to come across as someone who is superior. 

So speak your peace because the source I am using says otherwise, and I purposely left some things out just to convey them from your response.

I am not superior, but if you want to alluded to your past assumption, I invite you to try. I care about facts and the only thing that irks me more is conveying information in a way to spin the narrative. The last time you attempted this, it backfired, likewise with Mr.C.

It was more the use of sarcasm not to mention your name, and look it got a reaction :).

You only say this now granted of what has been presented, hence the interaction prior.

I know for myself that i am an individual. It matter not to me if you and others feel the need to add me to some 'make believe' 'collective'.

But you have adhered to a collective in the past, even though so and so have been wrong or misused information. On the other side of the spectrum, when another person says something that is right, you deem it as something wrong, as is with said collective without coming to an understanding as to what was said, what is the conclusion and so forth.

A more in-depth definition is: A governing body is a group of people that has the authority to exercise governance over an organization or political entity. The most formal is a government, a body whose sole responsibility and authority is to make binding decisions in a given geopolitical system (such as a state) by establishing laws.

Yes, this is indeed true, even in Bible times this was the case, especially in regard to Apostle Paul, of whom even some Christians seem to have a strong hatred for. A body within any entity will formulate some information in order to maintain some balance. In regards to Christianity, such leaders do so by means application of Bible principles. I'll give you an example, people living together prior to marriage. Clearly, granted we get an example from the Bible, Christians can make the application of how this can be a potential danger, especially when it is known that the flesh is weak and imperfect, coupled with how the world views sex. Because of that, in order to prevent anything bad from happening, a body of Christian bodies and or heads discuss these things, and come to a conclusion on prevention, in doing so, the chosen ruling is then presented to the other body, Church Congregants in form of a sermon and or message, even by means of alternatives regarding newcomers.

That said, they're not yes men, they are not "yes men".

Now here in the UK the ruling Government has an opposition party. I know very little about politics but I do know there are two 'houses', the House of Lords and the House of Commons. So there is debate and questioning.  Also the people of the UK can vote for a different government every 5 years. And, parliament can be dissolved in some cases.  

These are both separate political entities, hence, has no correlation of what is presented. Those opposition parties are not too far from the left and the right, as is with the Republican and Democratic parties in the US, and or the oppositions in various countries, and clearly they are not a united source in decision making, hence, opposition.

Although you are not into politics, granted, I am sure all of us here are neutral, it would be wise to know the basics.

That being said, voting is a far different story in regard to the focus.

However the Governing Body of CCJW  rules over millions of people without debate and questioning. Those 8 men that has the authority to exercise governance, and are a body whose sole responsibility and authority is to make binding decisions,  cannot be removed, according to some JWs on this forum. 

They are merely religious heads/leaders, as is the case with all faiths. in Christianity, some ruling is based on Bible Principles, as is how things are within the vicinity of individuals and or groups, and how are things ran in said lands.

You do realize how some ruling are made, correct? There is no debate, but there is discussion, as is the case, with ALL faiths. In these discussions, regarding on the situation, some ruling by means of the area, and or Bible Principles are addressed and how it can be put into effect. Some discussions cannot be removed, which is correct, however, things can be tweaked and or added, especially when there is some sort of change, for instance, the Coronavirus, clearly in this regard, there were things being talked about, which later on, is presented to congregants and or the public, and such discussions is to enable how the people can protect themselves and their families under this pandemic. Clearly such people did not just see COVID-19 and through ideas on the wall and hope it sticks, they discussion first. I purposely left out another bit of my quotation just to throw that on to you.

They have given themselves the title 'Faithful and Discreet Slave', and they cannot be disfellowshipped by other JWs.  

The term, “faithful and discreet slave”, is used by them to describe the group's body of religious leaders in its role professing teachings. The term also refers to “faithful and wise servant”, by others, individualized and or by other groups, even by modern day Bible Students, as for Unitarian denominations, we use the other rendering. Now a faithful servant, they profess said teachings of pertaining to articles of faith. This term heavily correlated with the interpretation this Parable – “The Faithful Servant” found in the following verses (Matthew 24:45–47, Mark 13:34-37 and Luke 12:35-48) and it is said the fulfilled began on Pentecost 33 C.E. (Acts 2). This role, for pretty much most Christian groups, especially if organized, act as the example found in said Parable, as a faithful servant (or slave), when it comes to arriving at decisions on regarding teachings and or other things, this information, once finalized, is presented. Again, I bring up Apostle Paul regarding Dietary Laws and Circumcision.

The faithful and wise servant is in connection with a small and or little flock of servants who are faithfully carrying out vows within the body of Christ, moreover, the whole body individually and or collectively, giving the food (Spiritual Food/Milk of which the Bible speaks heavily about) by a due season to the household of faith, which are the believers, Christians, who are given said food. A faithful servant, when it comes to teachings, application and discussions being made, under both God and Christ, are deemed responsible whereas the master of these slaves is the Christ, Jesus, hence The Parable. Despite all this, regardless of faith, no man is inspired, well, you have some Trinitarian scholars and Christians out there who claimed this, i.e. stating they can speak to the dead or see them, or entered briefly some form of afterlife (which all connects to Spiritism and not Christianity).

As I had told both Srecko and Witness (who I see here once again), who they themselves claimed that these religious leaders claimed to be “inspired”, as is, on Witness’ part, even ignored a snippet from what she had posted to state said truth, they were in the wrong, granted no claim of being inspired, the irony was I believe that part was purposely cut out, on her part. This is but one of said claims, even outside of anything pertaining to JWs, some claims were based on either the sheer misguidance and or feelings vs. Scripture based mentality, more so, even some chosen ones, refuted them. To add on to that, there was another, who claimed this, but it was more on a Trinitarian vs. Non-Trinitarian turf, something I am heavily in. All this, was before your time, and I can freely quote said discussion here if need be.

Actually, granted we are all sinners, and are imperfect, any man, woman, or child is capable of sinning, as is with repentance, hence, prisoners, some of I, a few others, young and old, partook in writing to, who they themselves wish to seek God. Now, in regard to Excommunication, even they can succumb to such, should they commit a sin. When it comes to religious leaders, even those of whom are a body, they rarely commit to grave sin, so in this sense, even with them, they can sin and be excommunicated from their religious community. Another notion of which you presented, "They cannot be Disfellowshipped by other JWs" how are you so sure when Excommunication in regards to sin can easily be applied should any of them commit grave sin? So far, I haven't seen anything from them, nor, others. I recall Srecko posted something a while back, claiming it to be a truth, but after some research was done, it was not merely just a lie, but someone out there throwing conspiracy.

But you seem to think that is ok, however you do not want to become a JW :).

Clearly you are not getting what I am conveying, which is evident. But the boat of your exegesis without conclusion will not sail as far.

I study Christology, so I already know what Jehovah's Witnesses are about, as is with what they derive from. I am not referring to the Bible Student Movement or the Great Awakenings.

I totally disagree with most of what you say SM, but. Have a good day. 

If you disagree, point out what you disagree with, just stating this only shows you really have nothing to say. You said the same thing in another discussion I am having with someone regarding Titus 2:13.

The Parable, in this sense, is correct and the actions of the slave in said parable on conjunction with the master, The Christ. Even today, everyone is able to recognize that.

As for the topic at hand, any group, entity, and or institution, is capable of taking such an action if it violates what they have. More so, even an individual as that right to take such an action, if it is something that does not sit well with them.

Now ANYONE is capable of going about this sort of action, so I suggest you read the 2 examples below carefully:

I also advise learning about copyright and all things pertaining to it:

You may not even know your own UK political system, but you should be able to know the rights of your people, if I know this, it is surprising that you do not know this, granted, by mere assumption of our last interaction, you are the older one. In addition to that, there are those in the UK whom I know, some even more up there when it comes to Bible reading and history, will tell you the same thing.

That being said, a collective who makes decisions for the betterment of something or someone, even a group vs. a collective that consist of yes men and women are VASTLY different.

EDIT: Alas, the individual who barks cannot bite - as expected.

8 hours ago, Arauna said:

He tries to come across as a reasonable person.... which you definitely are not.

I see these OCD reactions all the time from you and view them as a medal......  I even started to react this way as well and realized that mental derangement can be contagious in some ways. ..... LOL  

The irony of it all is I care about factual information. Apparently, knowing a lot of information, a person who is weak in a discussion would make this claim. The thing about 4Jah2me and others like this person is the little someone knows the better it is for them to get their point across, but the more someone knows, it results in sheer tomfoolery to what is fact and true. I don't care what is history is with JWs, however, misinformation comes a long way to trick people, hence, something will always need to be said.

@Space Merchant  You write a lot and basically say nothing. So many people on here do that. 

As for copyright laws, they do not interest me because my point wasn't, do they have the legal right, my point was that Jesus said, recorded at Matthew 5 V 39 

However, I say to you: Do not resist the one who is wicked, but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other also to him. 

Basically Jesus said 'Just let it go by'.  

However, the GB and their Lawyers are just looking to create diversion, to take people's eyes away from all the Child Sexual Abuse accusations and court cases. 

And regarding the GB calling themselves the 'Faithful and Discreet Slave', you do know that in the past ALL the remaining ones of the Anointed were known as the 'Faithful and Discreet Slave'. So who gave the GB the right to change it ?  Remember that the GB admit to NOT being inspired by God's Holy Spirit.  But some how they WERE 'inspired' to exalt themselves above their Fellow Slaves. Hence showing themselves to be the wicked slave. 

But of course you will not agree with me.

1 minute ago, 4Jah2me said:

@Space Merchant  You write a lot and basically say nothing. So many people on here do that. 

Because you haven't read anything, which is very evident. Even when you cannot even point out a single thing that you deem disagreeable.

2 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

As for copyright laws, they do not interest me because my point wasn't, do they have the legal right, my point was that Jesus said, recorded at Matthew 5 V 39

How so?

2 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

However, I say to you: Do not resist the one who is wicked, but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other also to him. 

This verse in question correlates with a distorting of information to justify something. When it comes to copyright laws, this can often be the case, outside of taking someone's work.

What Jesus is conveying here, is that if you go back into the history in Bible times, the Jews  had distorted the application and usage of the law. In some sense, a form of resentments and the like that committed into the vengeful behavior.

So, taking the work of others, in this regard, when copyright is involved, in order distort what is true and what is not true, is passing a red line, hence any entity in this regard can take action because such creation is of their doing, especially if said information is distorted. Nowhere in the Bible are Christians harboring vendettas.

8 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

Basically Jesus said 'Just let it go by'.  

But you've missed the main focus of what Jesus was conveying here.

10 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

However, the GB and their Lawyers are just looking to create diversion, to take people's eyes away from all the Child Sexual Abuse accusations and court cases. 

Actually no, Faithleaks focus is indeed child abuse, however, if there is other information outside of child abuse, copyrighted information that is taken and distorted, it results in some action being taken. No one is ignorant and or oblivious to child abuse happening in religious institutions, but such people make it seem as if that is the case. If you missed it in the Scripture, immorality is among the sins of this world.

12 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

And regarding the GB calling themselves the 'Faithful and Discreet Slave', you do know that in the past ALL the remaining ones of the Anointed were known as the 'Faithful and Discreet Slave'.

Stating the obvious? If I were to live underneath a rock, then perhaps I would not know this, but I haven't missed the parable regarding the Faithful Servant. I cannot speak for you because I am under the assumption you were not aware of this parable.

Those chosen by God are all over the place and had been around before since that faithful day. Such persons are all over, and God knows who they are, i.e. Solider of God is one of the chosen, although he is dead now, his message is still present in those that walked the same path as he has, for we are in the church as well.

15 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

So who gave the GB the right to change it ?

Regardless of what the term is, it still refers to the Faithful Servant. Does that term really result in you catching feelings? If you are indeed older, it would be wise to act as such.

That being said, granted terms and renderings have been happening for a while now, as long as it does not deviate from what is actually true, there is no problem, especially in the realm of Textual Criticism.

More so, the terminology of what a Faithful Servant actually is, or in this case, a slave, regarding spiritual food remains the same.

19 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

Remember that the GB admit to NOT being inspired by God's Holy Spirit.

And your point? You are aware that both the inspired and the not inspired do have the Holy Spirit, those spirit led, and those who are spirit led to foretell prophecy, etc.

Granted after the death of the last apostle, we are left with non-inspired Christians, and such ones who are of God do have the spirit.

This remark from you alone tells me you do not understand that notion and I can, if need be, send you the refutation of Witness when she distorted this claim, as is with her assertion of Assyria, which is haunting.

23 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

But some how they WERE 'inspired' to exalt themselves above their Fellow Slaves.

Spirit led, but not inspired prophets. As for the secondary remark, I suggest you read the Parable, you know, the one you stated you did not agree with, you can scroll up to find the passages and read them.

24 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

Hence showing themselves to be the wicked slave. 

You do realize anyone who claim to be inspired long after the death of the last apostle fits that notion? Such ones believe they can speak with the dead, and do other things, speak in tongues, poison drinking, etc.

As stated here, in the past and even by means of the Scripture, no one, not even JWs ever claim inspiration. Because one is not inspired, it does not mean they lack the Holy Spirit, even if they ask God for it.

25 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

But of course you will not agree with me.

Well I cannot agree with you because you show a total lackluster abundance of knowledge of what prophet of  [non] inspiration actually is. The fact you bring this point, shows that you walked right into this one.

That being said, look at your claim again, and go read the Parables, as is I suggest you learn the difference between an inspired prophet and a non-inspired prophet, there is a difference, but what makes them equal is that such a person is of God, they do follow the Christ and are led by the Spirit, pray for it even. I also suggest you really understand Matthew 5:39 and understand what copyright laws are, I linked you 2 articles and a video, better to be educated on this rather than ignore it, in doing so, those who know it can easily correct you.

4 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

his remark from you alone tells me you do not understand that notion and I can, if need be, send you the refutation of Witness when she distorted this claim, as is with her assertion of Assyria, which is haunting.

I keep seeing "Witness" pop up in your recent posts.  You missed me, didn't you!  Either that, or I am still an irritating burr in your saddle.  

21 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

i just have to laugh at all your above comment. You THINK you know so much, but you are spiritually blind.

Then point out as to where I am allegedly spiritual blind, to this I invite you to do as such. I know because I take the time to do the research and study, that is why you being unaware of what a prophet inspired and a prophet not inspired was evident.

You will keep believing what you believe and i will keep searching for Truth.

I believe in what is true, but your last blunder proves you are far from what is true.

But i will not generalise and I will not just accept stupidity from those that pretend to know more. 

How am I pretending to know more?

That being said, what should be laughed at is your obvious appeal to motive, if you cannot point out something someone said and simply go out with such banter such as this, it shows who is truly lacking in this regard.

18 hours ago, Witness said:

I keep seeing "Witness" pop up in your recent posts.  You missed me, didn't you!  Either that, or I am still an irritating burr in your saddle. 

I mentioned you because regarding an inspired prophet, you were the one made this claim regarding inspiration, therefore, me mentioning you is related to that discussion.

That being said, I always mention people, it does not necessarily mean I miss or care for them, I mention people related to the things said, for instance, your claim regarding the Assyrians and your usage of false Bible narratives, should any come to a similar understanding and or outcome, I would gladly mention the person, even link the discussion.

I rather not link said discussion because it would evidently backfire on you, and crack the armor of which 4Jah2me is tooting regarding inspiration.

You were never an irritation, a torn on my side, you are merely another challenger on the CSE platform, nothing more. If you recall, I even told you, do not stumble and scrap your knee caps, which you have done time and time again, as is with your accusations torwards me, which remain unproven.

That being said, the last discussion I had with you, you pull a fuse regarding the domain of political registration whereas when correct, you redacted said information and stated "you do not wish to know these things" when you prior stated "such information is the truth".

Other than that, as for the topic in question, an entity of any kind and or group, whatever, are capable of doing such, you of all people should know because we did discussion something related to copyright in the past, to which a whom you deem a support, was actually against you in this regard.

By the way, I found it, not only a call back to you, but something @4Jah2me  can learn from:

The difference between a Prophet Inspired and a Prophet Not Inspired.

On 11/14/2018 at 1:09 PM, Space Merchant said:

There is a clear distinction between a prophet who is inspired and a normal prophet. The most obvious different is a prophet who proclaims and ministers, one who is inspired, on the other side of the spectrum, a prophet who proclaims and ministers, who is spirit led. For Prophets such as Jesus, John the Baptist, Paul, even Agabus were all inspired and infallible. Christians today, who are prophets, of any kind are not inspired and are not infallible and such makes up the majority of Non-Trinitarians today, even to our counterparts who are the Jehovah's Witnesses. Us Christians are Spirit led prophets, the ability to spread the gospel truth and the truth about the Messianic Age, for this is something of which he both have in common.

An inspired prophet possesses the miraculous gift of prophesy, inspired and infallible utterance and predictions, as proof they are having the Holy Spirit, of which we can see with Elijah and Elisha - you also already mentioned Moses, who is an inspired Prophet who does indeed have the miraculous gifts. For this is 1 of 9 miraculous gifts that is of the spirit, manifestations of the spirit and is indeed infallible as can be read in the Scriptures itself 1 Corinthians 12:8-10, Luke 4:18 and Romans 3:1, 2 for example.

A normal, Spirit led Prophet who is clearly not inspired and not infallible have the gifts of the spirit regarding prophesying. It is regarded as dominant, the ability for one to profess in spreading the good news gospel of the Kingdom and the Messianic Age of the coming Christ, such of which gives evidence of the holy spirit's role as seen in Scripture, Matthew 24:14, Luke 4:18, Acts 2:18, 19 and Romans 12:6-8. Such ones with spiritual gifts have that is of what is cultivated, or cultivated gifts as some would say.

An inspired prophet's message is inspired, like that of a breathe of God himself, therefore infallible. God is the primary source of the message and the author of the message granted the Word came from him. The written work itself in it's original form is both sacred and inspired. As the verses,

• 2 Timothy 3:16 - All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

For prophets inspired by God have verbal communication through even that of angels, visions that puts forth God's message to those who hear it, they have dreams or night visions that is seen by them even in their sleep, and can convey a message even by means of a trance, other times through songs of praise that contribute to a prophet receiving communication that is divine (Exodus 9:1; Amos 3:3-8; Jonah 3:1, 2)

A prophet that isn't inspired and is not infallible in the message knows isn't the author of anything other than the Bible, they recognize that what they produce is of their own design but remain faithful to the Scriptures in of itself, this includes ALL Bible Translations because none of the translators or transliteratiors are not inspired, the very reason that most, if not all, tend to make revisions after revisions, example like you not knowing (but have used already) what the TR 1245 is and unaware that all translations, even that of JWs, have been revised, thus omitting anything related to the TR 1245, hence my clear view and adherence on Textual Criticism.

A not inspired prophet, or in this case, a normal prophet is encouraged by God's Word, if not, even moved by it. They show and express a genuine love for God and are moved to take action, just as those of old and our church fathers have. They are guided by God by means of influence and thinking, and our speech as with actions by means of the power of His Spirit and His Word, as can be evident by Matthew 13:11, 24:14.

I quote you @Space Merchant  " Christians today, who are prophets, of any kind are not inspired and are not infallible and such makes up the majority of Non-Trinitarians today, even to our counterparts who are the Jehovah's Witnesses. Us Christians are Spirit led prophets, the ability to spread the gospel truth and the truth about the Messianic Age, for this is something of which he both have in common. "

Well here are the 'uninspired prophets' of the Bible Students and Jehovah's Witnesses :-

Jehovah's Witnesses[edit]

Charles Taze Russell, the first president of the Watch Tower Society, calculated 1874 as the year of Christ's Second Coming, and taught that Christ was invisibly present and ruling from the heavens since that year.[13][14][15][16] Russell proclaimed Christ's invisible return in 1874,[17] the resurrection of the saints in 1875,[18] and predicted the end of the "harvest" and the Rapture of the saints to heaven for 1878,[19] and the final end of "the day of wrath" in 1914.[20] 1874 was considered the end of 6,000 years of human history and the beginning of judgment by Christ.[21] A 1917 Watch Tower Society publication predicted that in 1918, God would begin to destroy churches and millions of their members.[22]

J.F. Rutherford, who succeeded Russell as president of the Watch Tower Society, predicted that the Millennium would begin in 1925, and that biblical figures such as Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and David would be resurrected as "princes". The Watch Tower Society bought property and built a house, Beth Sarim, in California for their return.[23]

From 1966, statements in Jehovah's Witness publications raised strong expectations that Armageddon could arrive in 1975. In 1974 Witnesses were commended for selling their homes and property to "finish out the rest of their days in this old system" in full-time preaching.[24] In 1976 The Watchtower advised those who had been "disappointed" by unfulfilled expectations for 1975 to adjust their viewpoint because that understanding was "based on wrong premises".[25] Four years later, the Watch Tower Society admitted its responsibility in building up hope regarding 1975.[26]

Do you think they were guided by God's Holy Spirit ?

Deuteronomy 18 v 20 through 22.

20  “‘If any prophet presumptuously speaks a word in my name that I did not command him to speak or speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet must die.a 21  However, you may say in your heart: “How will we know that Jehovah has not spoken the word?” 22  When the prophet speaks in the name of Jehovah and the word is not fulfilled or does not come true, then Jehovah did not speak that word. The prophet spoke it presumptuously. You should not fear him.’

And do you think the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses are now guided by God's Holy Spirit ?

Matthew 24 v 24 

For false Christs and false prophetsa will arise and will perform great signs and wonders so as to mislead,b if possible, even the chosen ones

Anyone that understands God's written word can preach the 'Good news of God's Kingdom' but to put a date or time on it is 'going beyond the things written'. And if a person should be of the Anointed heavenly calling then i would think by doing so they would be sinning against the spirit. 

6 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

I quote you @Space Merchant  " Christians today, who are prophets, of any kind are not inspired and are not infallible and such makes up the majority of Non-Trinitarians today, even to our counterparts who are the Jehovah's Witnesses. Us Christians are Spirit led prophets, the ability to spread the gospel truth and the truth about the Messianic Age, for this is something of which he both have in common. "

Exactly, Christians today are not inspired, they cannot profess fulfillment, they cannot do the things that Jonah, Agabus, and the others can do.

Hence the following:

A normal, Spirit led Prophet who is clearly not inspired and not infallible have the gifts of the spirit regarding prophesying. It is regarded as dominant, the ability for one to profess in spreading the good news gospel of the Kingdom and the Messianic Age of the coming Christ, such of which gives evidence of the holy spirit's role as seen in Scripture, Matthew 24:14, Luke 4:18, Acts 2:18, 19 and Romans 12:6-8. Such ones with spiritual gifts have that is of what is cultivated, or cultivated gifts as some would say.

Christians, what do they do exactly? They...

• Preach the Good New Gospel and of God's Kingdom are Spirit Led, Spirit Led as is wanting to receive and or is given the Holy Spirit. They also preach the coming of the Christ (Messianic Age), with Scriptural evidence as noted above, therefore, your last statement is in err, 4Jah2me.

Which by a legitimate definition means: In Abrahamic religions, the Messianic Age is the future period of time on Earth in which the messiah will reign and bring universal peace and brotherhood, without any evil. Many believe that there will be such an age; some refer to it as the consummate "kingdom of God" or the "world to come".

• No Anti-Trinitarian/Non-Trinitarian has ever, called claim to being inspired. That is both undeniable and an absolute fact. The only people who are to make such a claim are among the mainstream Christians, that make absurd claims of being able to see God and or Satan, as well as the dead, let alone being able to speak to spirits, hence my previous remark to Witness about New Age practices.

Granted it was stated that such abilities of prophets of old can do, an Inspired Prophet, it has died off with the apostle, hence no one, not even the students, onward to this day can do this, and or make claim to being an inspired prophet.

Charles Taze Russell, the first president of the Watch Tower Society, calculated 1874 as the year of Christ's Second Coming, and taught that Christ was invisibly present and ruling from the heavens since that year.[13][14][15][16] Russell proclaimed Christ's invisible return in 1874,[17] the resurrection of the saints in 1875,[18] and predicted the end of the "harvest" and the Rapture of the saints to heaven for 1878,[19] and the final end of "the day of wrath" in 1914.[20] 1874 was considered the end of 6,000 years of human history and the beginning of judgment by Christ.[21] A 1917 Watch Tower Society publication predicted that in 1918, God would begin to destroy churches and millions of their members.[22]

The latter as been debunked a couple times, even by former members, as well as current Bible Students, as is with a couple sources that studied all about the pastor for 55+ years. It was also mentioned that other than the Bible Students, there were other groups that also came to that conclusion and also believed in the second coming of the Christ whereas the Christ was to be made a King. The calculations in question revolves around the very thing, at the time, many Christian deemed popular, the study of pyramid (Pyramidology)

• Note: It is said that many intelligent, as well as knowledgeable people around the world were convinced that the Great Pyramid had been divinely constructed to reveal Biblical truths.

The focus was that of the Great Pyramid of Giza. That said, the pastor was professing this based on a Biblical interpretation, which is in connection to the Gentile Times, and even prior there was a few statements by said pastor, according to those that had studied him, such information can be searched on this forum, for it was disccused.

That being said, during that year, there has been other things going on other than a dreadful war, the spiked corruption, etc. One of the reasons why the other groups, existing and no longer existing sided with the notion of the Gentile Times. As for the last bit, you left out the schism, which resulted in what was stated in the book being taken out of context and the number of groups that came about that day, moreover, if you continue to read pass that point, you can see as to where the point is coming from, and it is more in connection with the conveying of Ezekiel as is the Book of Revelations, hence why, by some, it is an important book, but to others, they take a small sample and take said sample out of context. There is no question, that Babylon the Great will be destroyed.

That being said, even prior to the study of Pyramids, no claim of inspiration was ever made, if I am not mistaken, among the people who studied the pastor, R. Lite (from what I can dig up granted his sources are very old and being inactive), stated the same thing. R. Lite is also a Bible Student, however, at times he seems to be a bit radical, most likely eldery state is getting to him.

J.F. Rutherford, who succeeded Russell as president of the Watch Tower Society, predicted that the Millennium would begin in 1925, and that biblical figures such as Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and David would be resurrected as "princes". The Watch Tower Society bought property and built a house, Beth Sarim, in California for their return.[23]

Granted this was talked about people, to which I even made a point, there is no statement on this pastor's part and or the group, even after the aftermath, mentioned that God's Day would arrive on 1925, however, if one does the research accordingly, we see the notion of the Jubilee cycle, not bringing this forward results in confusion, which is understandable, but looking into it you can see this. Granted with what was taking place during that time, this pastor vs. others who were unseating, it is no surprise people would come to said conclusion. As for the property itself, if I am not mistaken I remember this was mentioned before. A San Diego man who was unable to leave the state or something of the sort built the house, and said house was allegedly supposed to be used for Christian activities. Other than that, something as uninformed doesn't negate a belief and or faith, as which was mentioned before. No different from the other things uninformed.

That being said, this one, as is with the last one, never claimed to be inspired and or is spoken of as being inspired.

From 1966, statements in Jehovah's Witness publications raised strong expectations that Armageddon could arrive in 1975.

That has also been debunked and proven otherwise - misinformation. The 1975 year as been used time and time again to prompt a claim of inspiration, however, by doing the research, one can see the truth of the matter.

That being said, there was no strong expectation of God's Day being that year, moreover, core of it was focused on Thousand Year Reign of Christ and the following after of 6,000 years of human history. So in short, speculative articles, however, no definite Statement of the sort.

In 1974 Witnesses were commended for selling their homes and property to "finish out the rest of their days in this old system" in full-time preaching.[24] In 1976 The Watchtower advised those who had been "disappointed" by unfulfilled expectations for 1975 to adjust their viewpoint because that understanding was "based on wrong premises".[25] Four years later, the Watch Tower Society admitted its responsibility in building up hope regarding 1975.[26]

The truth of the matter, to be brief, that people mistook the statement, not understanding it properly, hence, it result in people among the faith community drawing their own conclusions.

The statement in blue is misleading, because if one were to lookup the article in question, it's focus was in living out your days in the wicked world in peace. To be more specific, no command was given, it simply stated that people had sold their homes to live simpler lives and profess the remaining days of their lives preaching. What is contradicting is, if they sold their homes because of God's Day, who the mention of preaching, if prior to God's Day all good gospel preaching must cease? To add on to that, said article mentioned a very specific verse - 1 John 2:17, and it continues to give points on said "simple life" and "preaching".

Actually, the second part is also a bit misleading. Granted no statement was ever given, the latter was coming with their own conclusions and assumptions, and in turn, spread said information among it's community. Now, the statement wasn't based on 1975, for it was more based on people coming to their own conclusions of something, hence the question mentioned prior in said statement even says "If a person has regulated his life with the view that the end would come on a certain date, what should he now do?" Moreover, that book goes into further detail in the next few paragraphs. The book in question is A Solid Basis for Confidence.

That is for the last bit, again, due to what is heard, people came to their own conclusions, and assumed, for if the end was to occur, they would not be preaching at all prior.

Do you think they were guided by God's Holy Spirit ?

If they ask for God's Spirit. Regardless, someone who HAS the Holy Spirit is still NOT INSPIRED, hence biblical evidence to such point out in my refute quotation to Witness a while back.

Therefore, if there was never a claim of being an inspired prophet, the previous remark isn't in your favor. Later followers of the Christ were not inspired, but if given and or asked for the spirit, they do the work, do they not?

Likewise, everyone here, including me, we are not inspired prophets, but, because of the spirit, it allows us to preach the gospel truths, granted I never seen some of you do it, granted you only have one focus.

Deuteronomy 18 v 20 through 22.

20  “‘If any prophet presumptuously speaks a word in my name that I did not command him to speak or speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet must die.a 21  However, you may say in your heart: “How will we know that Jehovah has not spoken the word?” 22  When the prophet speaks in the name of Jehovah and the word is not fulfilled or does not come true, then Jehovah did not speak that word. The prophet spoke it presumptuously. You should not fear him.’

So what point are you attempting with this verse?

Also just putting this below regarding a prophet inspried, so you betetr understand the differences:

An inspired prophet's message is inspired, like that of a breathe of God himself, therefore infallible. God is the primary source of the message and the author of the message granted the Word came from him. The written work itself in it's original form is both sacred and inspired. As the verses,

• 2 Timothy 3:16 - All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

For prophets inspired by God have verbal communication through even that of angels, visions that puts forth God's message to those who hear it, they have dreams or night visions that is seen by them even in their sleep, and can convey a message even by means of a trance, other times through songs of praise that contribute to a prophet receiving communication that is divine (Exodus 9:1; Amos 3:3-8; Jonah 3:1, 2)

And do you think the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses are now guided by God's Holy Spirit ?

Which goes back the last question, which I've stated:

If they ask for God's Spirit. Regardless, someone who HAS the Holy Spirit is still NOT INSPIRED,

That being said, both you and I are not even inspired, yet the both of use quote Scripture and explain it, do we not? Therefore, my statement on the matter is factual and true with biblical support to back it up, therefore, when I ask you to prove otherwise, you said nothing, moreover, you did not even look into the verses and passages, found in Scripture, the supports my point.

Matthew 24 v 24 

For false Christs and false prophetsa will arise and will perform great signs and wonders so as to mislead,b if possible, even the chosen ones

The thing is, do you understand what a false prophet is? It takes discernment to understand what a false prophet is.

Anyone that understands God's written word can preach the 'Good news of God's Kingdom' but to put a date or time on it is 'going beyond the things written'.

Hence that is the notion of a prophet who is not inspired, but is indeed a modern day Christian. Christians can be at fault, and can make mistakes, to quickly brand someone as false without proper discernment shows err.

As for the other bit, if you carefully do the research, you would come to the conclusion that most people who is not a hardcore Trinitarian, would come to. Even as much, even on Muslims, can even point this out, as seen in some debates, especially concerning the history of the Bible. The thing is, coming to an understanding of things, not coming to conclusions, and be quick to point fingers.

And if a person should be of the Anointed heavenly calling then i would think by doing so they would be sinning against the spirit. 

How so if the invitation is of God? Only God can choose an individual, to be among the fold with his Son, those of Zion. Again, this is some dark water territory, regarding ANY chosen by God, from ANYWHERE, Christians are to be very, very careful, hence my past statement of judgement in front of the white throne. This is why one must be incredibly neutral, if someone is deemed chosen, for one might end up paying for it in the end.

That being said, as I stated before, the late Solider of God was among the chosen, despite who he is and what he does, he has done good things, he has done mistakes, but to belittle him of this type of position and or otherwise, as a man, is a mistake. Hid dealing are with the one who has chosen him, therefore, his dealings is not with us men. Likewise, this goes for ALL chosen ones.

That being said, you are a bit confused on what sinning against the spirit actually entails, I suggest you read into what that means.

But most of the things you linked do HAVE sources, and said information was talked about time and time again on this forum for years now.

Also your claims from before, you can at least attempt to prove them instead of shying away from them, I see you laughed, but cannot bite, as usual.

EDIT: 

Well that escalated quickly, you HELPED me, your sources had links to a number of Articles - thank you for helping me point it out for you.

Tom Cruise GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

@Space Merchant Like I've said before you will always disagree with me just for the sake of trying to look superior. I hope it brings you joy. It certainly gives me something to laugh at. 

And if I write that the CCJW / GB say that a person 'must be a baptised Jehovah's Witness to gain salvation', will you disagree with this too ? 

And are you saying that any Non Trinitarian Christian can gain salvation no matter what religion they are, or even if they have no denomination ?  Now that would be in disagreement with the JW GB.

Quote "Also your claims from before, you can at least attempt to prove them instead of shying away from them, I see you laughed, but cannot bite, as usual "

When I show you truth you are too blind to see it so there is no point. You only believe what you want to believe, and you THINK you know better than me or others.

I was right about the Governing Body exalting themselves above their 'Fellow Slaves' as in the parable. But you won't agree with me. For that GB to suddenly decide only they, those 8 men, are the Faithful slave and for them to assume the others of the Anointed are NOT the Faithful Salve, shows the GB up to be the wicked slave. 

However like I say, you wish to convey yourself as knowing more than others, so there is little point in talking directly to you. In fact I tend now to use my comments to communicate with others even if I do link your name to them.