• Views 572
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

getfvid_93713569_549856559000604_6175455221167161344_n.mp4

Thought they might have dropped off a food parcel to them though. There's a scripture about telling other to keep warm and well fed, but not offering any provisions to help.  Here in UK that driv

Here in the U.S. sons and daughters are doing the same thing. What has been really fun is kids who cannot have a birthday party, we have been doing party parades as a bunch of cars drive by the birthd

Thought they might have dropped off a food parcel to them though. There's a scripture about telling other to keep warm and well fed, but not offering any provisions to help. 

Here in UK that drive through would not have been allowed as it would have been seen as unnecessary travel and the vehicles would have been turned back. But some of our children, who are not JWs, do go shopping for us and leave it on our front doorstep. 

One thing I've noticed is that people do not have to be 'Christians' to be helping others at this time. Reminds me of a scripture about 'those without Law, doing the things of the Law'. Showing love and giving help seems to be an 'inbuilt' thing to many. It's how God created us I suppose. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.