The World News Media

'I FEEL FREE' Cancer survivor Ashya King’s mum splits from Jehovah’s Witness husband who thinks coronavirus is ‘plague sent from God’

Isabella

THE mum of brain cancer survivor Ashya King is stuck in locked-down Spain after splitting from her Jehovah’s Witness husband.

Naghmeh and Brett King sparked a 2014 manhunt after taking their son, then five, out of a UK hospital against doctors’ advice.

They could not get proton therapy on the NHS and were arrested after fleeing to Malaga.

The couple, both practising Jehovahs at the time, were briefly jailed.

Ashya, ten, has now made an “amazing” recovery.

But Naghmeh, 50, has revealed she left Brett, 56, and their seven kids in Milton Keynes, Bucks, and headed to their holiday home days before the travel ban was enforced last month.

And she said that Jehovahs were branding coronavirus an “Armageddon”.

She explained: ‘“My kids are at home and terrified this is Armageddon while I am stuck here in Spain.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11530647/ashya-king-brain-cancer-mum-spain-split/

Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 7.13.23 PM.png

• Views 203
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes I read two different reports on this and she sounds a bit crazy. Either that or her husband is crazy.  She seems to say that the CCJW are pretending that this Covid-19 is the beginning of Arm

Posted Images

Yes I read two different reports on this and she sounds a bit crazy. Either that or her husband is crazy. 

She seems to say that the CCJW are pretending that this Covid-19 is the beginning of Armageddon. 

I'm wondering if her husband is using the virus as an excuse to have more control over her and the children. Although I have read other reports about JWs using the virus as 'talking point', suggesting it is Armageddon related.

This lady however says she is going to sue the CCJW for all the money they have put in as contributions. 

I do think it is possible that a few JWs are misusing the virus to spread fear, and a member of the GB wasn't too wise with his words concerning the virus, but overall I don't think the CCJW / W/t are using this virus as an Armageddon scare mongering thing.

We all know that world conditions are getting worse and it is what we expect. And we all know that each day brings us closer to God's Judgement time. We cannot expect things to get nicer. But it has to be a love for God that draws a person to HIM, not a fear of death.  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.