The World News Media

Overlooked by the Religion News Service—How Can That Be?

TrueTomHarley

@Space Merchant  I think you generalise too much. Quote 'that such people, Christians, whomever they are,'

The true church of our time has to be the True Anointed of our time. These modern day Anointed are joint heirs of the promise and joint parts of the Body of Christ. In the eyes of God they are equal to the original Apostles. These modern day Anointed are the 'men standing in the market place on the eleventh hour', and the Master sends them into the vineyard to work with those that have been working all day. At the end of the day they all received the same reward. 

These ones, the Spiritual Jew,  are more important that the ones hoping for the Earthly life. More is expected of these ones. Hence we need to know for sure who they are, for they will lead God's people through the coming Judgement. 

Zechariah 8 v 23

Berean Study Bible
This is what the LORD of Hosts says: “In those days ten men from the nations of every tongue will tightly grasp the robe of a Jew, saying, ‘Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.’”

So it isn't 'whomever they are', it is specific chosen ones that need to take the lead. But the problem is,  it has to be proven that they are the true chosen ones.  

• Views 2.4k
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is funny that JWs say that the CCJW in no part of the world. BUT, then when CSA is mentioned JWs say, yes but it's everywhere in the world.   

According to Jesus' words, we are being judged by the inclinations of our heart.  I am happy that both God and Christ are merciful and that whomever is judging me knows more about me than i know

Can anyone exercise their conscience without the ability to think independently?   "But a spirit of independent thinking does not prevail in God’s organization, and we have sound reasons for conf

Posted Images

5 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

men standing in the market place

This is a very beautiful thought - then you go ahead and spoil it by indicating that those who expect to live forever on earth are second grade citizens. 

They are just as important to Jehovahs purpose as those who have a different job.  The anointed are not superior to those who will get the earthly hope.

I think the only quality they may have a little more of than the rest of us is: humility - because they have more of Jehovah's spirit! 

Those who are not humble will not follow these humble ones - just like the pharisees did not follow jesus because he was too humble for them.

It's a good thing God created a physical Universe as available Real Estate for the sons and daughters of DNA ... or the Universe would have never been created ... and WE WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN BORN

Only DNA has the ability to make "something new" .... and we should be appreciative that it is God's good pleasure to create and nurture, and create an environment ( currently a 30 billion or so diameter light year in diameter Universe), and to infuse in us a burning, insatiable curiosity about all things in this Universe ... and a hunger to explore .... and to "boldly go where no man has gone before".

Do I want to be a heavenly angel, and never taste ice cold Welsh's grape juice, again... and never sail across an endless sea of stars, forever learning about how this Universe works ... or never pioneer an entirely new planet, somewhere out there in the galaxy, blasting a gap in a mountain pass to get my Conestoga wagon through, with my wife, my animals and a pack of dogs following happily behind. to the lush green valley beyond?

NO

As far as I am concerned, it is the static creations of angelic life that are second class citizens.

But then again, different strokes, for different folks ....,

... and it is not in the slightest what we want ... it is all about what Jehovah wants.

On 5/3/2020 at 4:46 PM, 4Jah2me said:

Hippies were also anti-war. It is not just a JW thing. 

Ok.... Hitler did not eat meat and that did not make him holy.... so what is the point? Hippies are holy ? 

If  punks or hippies do not go to war it still does not identify them with the people who is described in Isaiah 2:4 ,,,, a people who flock to jehovah's worship out of all the nations and learn war no more....... in the time of the end.

On 5/3/2020 at 4:46 PM, 4Jah2me said:

nobody is known for telling as many lies about how

So your answer is that JWs tell lies about jah's kingdom? JWs  are just about the only ones who understand the kingdom to be a real government. .... the other part of the answer given is just hate-OCD.

On 5/4/2020 at 7:25 AM, Witness said:

a spirit of independent thinking does

I suffer a sample the many  illogical interpretations of scripture quite regularly here on this forum. It is a good example of what 'independence'  does. A freedom to follow your own desires and interpretations which make no sense. 

On 5/11/2020 at 7:17 PM, 4Jah2me said:

sorry for Arauna though, with her OCD about OCD. It

Let me make it clear: I feel deeply sorry for those who suffer from the real disease. However I call those out here who only have one MO and a brain which has only one track..... that of vicious hatefullness.  

This OCD I refer to here on this forum is a hate-OCD. No matter what the subject is, (the subject may be unrelated to the GB and immorality..). but the subject is twisted so the same hate for  the GB and JWs comes up..... . There is no reasonableness or a willingness to even discuss....... it is a return (over and over) to the same MO and the same words  and same old blanket accusations  .....over and over and over ...... get my drift?  If I have OCD .... it is a hate for the hate-OCD. Lol. 

@Arauna  Well at least you are good for a laugh. 

And the True Anointed will be much more important as time moves along. Because, as I said, more will be expected of them. They will be the link between God/Christ and those of the Earthly hope. 

And as I've said before, but no one wants to believe me, the Greek scriptures are for the Anointed to fully understand because God, through Christ, will supply holy spirit to them at the right time. 

Plus the scripture in Revelation 5 :- 

And they sing a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, for you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought people for God out of every tribe and tongue* and people and nation, 10  and you made them to be a kingdomp and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.”

So, the ones that Jesus bought with His blood, he made into 1. A Kingdom, 2. Priests to our God, and 3. to rule as Kings over the Earth. 

That is the Anointed. That is who Jesus' blood bought. 

They will not get a second testing once resurrected as spirit persons, but  Humans will get a second testing after the 1,000 years. 

I'm using scripture here, but you will still say I'm wrong. Have a good day. 

5 hours ago, Arauna said:

No matter what the subject is, (the subject may be unrelated to the GB and immorality..). but the subject is twisted so the same hate for  the GB and JWs comes up...

William Arauna was posting an upbuilding observation about the earthly organization. Suddenly a giant lizard with tiny brain appeared out of nowhere to taunt him about things that were not relevant. He shoved back, of course, but the niggling little taunts never ceased. 

image.gif

13 hours ago, Arauna said:

This is a very beautiful thought - then you go ahead and spoil it by indicating that those who expect to live forever on earth are second grade citizens. 

They are just as important to Jehovahs purpose as those who have a different job.  The anointed are not superior to those who will get the earthly hope.

I think the only quality they may have a little more of than the rest of us is: humility - because they have more of Jehovah's spirit! 

Those who are not humble will not follow these humble ones - just like the pharisees did not follow jesus because he was too humble for them.

Wouldn’t you say that the early Temple was of vital importance to the Jews and their worship? The priesthood had the obligation to serve the people, as a sort of conduit bringing blessings and instructions from God. 

Lev 10:11 – “And that you may teach the children of Israel all the statutes which the LORD has spoken to them by the hand of Moses.”

If JWs could dismiss their earthly “organization” from their mind, they would have the ability to see and believe that there is a spiritual Temple of “living stones”, residing along with them.(1 Pet 2:5,9)  In Christ, these priests are also vital as spiritual “conduits” who are to bring God’s instructions to the people, just as they did in the first century.

Mal 2:7 – “For the lips of a priest should guard knowledge, and people should seek instruction from his mouth, because he is the messenger of the Lord of Armies.”

1 Pet 2:9 – “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his possession so that you may proclaim the praises of the one who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.”

Heb 8:10 – “For this is the covenant
that I will make with the house of Israel
after those days, says the Lord:
I will put my laws into their minds
and write them on their hearts.

I will be their God,
and they will be my people.”

This is their “important” role.  The important role of all of God’s children are to accept them as sources of “living water” from Christ.  (John 7:38; Matt 10:40; 18:10; Luke 9:48; John 13:20)

To say that there is only one source of “truth” through the GB AND its “Gentile” elder body, while all of God’s priests must remain invisible, has no spiritual backing.   A wicked slave/steward has cut off the conduit.  (Matt 25:45-51)  The role of God’s priesthood has been quashed.  So, while you express your defiance at their “importance”, it must be remembered just how important it is to discern the true priesthood in Christ, from the counterfeit one in the GB – the elders, causing desolation and “lawlessness” by “standing where it should not be” –in the living Temple of God.   (Mark 13:14; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2)

Paul wrote the following to God’s “living stones”, yet everyone, anointed or not, should heed his words:

Do not be yoked together with those who do not believe. For what partnership is there between righteousness and lawlessness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 15 What agreement does Christ have with Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement does the temple of God have with idolsFor we are the temple of the living God, as God said:

I will dwell
and walk among them,
and I will be their God,
and they will be my people.
17 Therefore, come out from among them
and be separate, says the Lord;
do not touch any unclean thing,
and I will welcome you.
18 And I will be a Father to you,
and you will be sons and daughters to me,
says the Lord Almighty. 2 Cor 6:14-18

As far as who "inherit the earth", as the promised seed of Abraham, Jesus was the first to receive that inheritance, as the second Adam.  (1 Cor 15:45)  He shares it with his "Bride", a "new creation" of both heavenly and earthly. (2 Cor 5:17) Children are "born" from this union. (2 Pet 3:13; Rev 21:1-4;22:17; Isa 66:10,11)   All of God's children will enjoy living on the earth.   To lock Jesus out from enjoying his inheritance, is an evil suggestion.  Who desires to keep his kingdom up and running on this earth, but Satan the devil. 

“I have installed my king
on Zion, my holy mountain.”

"I will declare the Lord’s decree.
He said to me, “You are my Son;
today I have become your Father.
 Ask of me,
and I will make the nations your inheritance
and the ends of the earth your possession."  Ps 2:6,7

"Who Inherit the Earth" https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2013/05/a-question-hello-there-could-you-please.html

22 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

I think you generalise too much. Quote 'that such people, Christians, whomever they are,'

But the thing is that this is indeed true. There are such Christians out there that are seeking to reflect this Church. These Christians differ from mainstream Christianity. I know because I am among this fold.

The true church of our time has to be the True Anointed of our time. These modern day Anointed are joint heirs of the promise and joint parts of the Body of Christ. In the eyes of God they are equal to the original Apostles. These modern day Anointed are the 'men standing in the market place on the eleventh hour', and the Master sends them into the vineyard to work with those that have been working all day. At the end of the day they all received the same reward. 

Which is similarly to the point of which I made, the other time I noted the same thing, yous aid you disagreed. The Chosen ones are always part of the Spiritual House, as is with the stones.

These ones, the Spiritual Jew,  are more important that the ones hoping for the Earthly life. More is expected of these ones. Hence we need to know for sure who they are, for they will lead God's people through the coming Judgement. 

All people are important in God's Kingdom, there is no favoritism for this hope. God will have people reign with his Son and people having the hope on earth. What connects both, is God and Jesus. Paul makes this point.

Indeed, yes we must know who these people are, but at the same time, we need be careful so that an assumption lands someone in front of the white throne.

Therefore, it is wise to tread carefully.

Zechariah 8 v 23

Berean Study Bible
This is what the LORD of Hosts says: “In those days ten men from the nations of every tongue will tightly grasp the robe of a Jew, saying, ‘Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.’”

Apprantly you understand this better the woman who mixed and butchered this verse.

So it isn't 'whomever they are', it is specific chosen ones that need to take the lead. But the problem is,  it has to be proven that they are the true chosen ones.  

My response was not a reference to the Chosen Ones, my response was in relation to the Early Apostolic Church, and that is indeed the focus. So, you misunderstood what I was conveying.