The World News Media

Overlooked by the Religion News Service—How Can That Be?

TrueTomHarley

4 hours ago, Arauna said:

You gave a quick soundbyte without thinking it through. Moses made mistakes and was punished - not condemned to gehenna. He will get his ressurrection. Same with today's slave, they make mistakes but will not be condemned to second death.

If Moses made only that one famous mistake, i would expect from God to forgive him, and not in the future time, after/with Resurrection, but in the very moment in the past. Perhaps God thought how Moses need extra lesson. 

It is interesting how You made conclusion, about GB, how they making similar mistakes as Moses, but not deserve immediate punishment as in his case. Does this mean how GB never was and never will make such sort of "mistake" and will enter into Promised Land despite those "mistakes"?

What makes GB's and Moses's mistakes to be so different and not calls for same sort of treatment, not calls for using same Principles ?? 

• Views 2.3k
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is funny that JWs say that the CCJW in no part of the world. BUT, then when CSA is mentioned JWs say, yes but it's everywhere in the world.   

According to Jesus' words, we are being judged by the inclinations of our heart.  I am happy that both God and Christ are merciful and that whomever is judging me knows more about me than i know

Can anyone exercise their conscience without the ability to think independently?   "But a spirit of independent thinking does not prevail in God’s organization, and we have sound reasons for conf

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Arauna said:

You gave a quick soundbyte without thinking it through. Moses made mistakes and was punished - not condemned to gehenna. He will get his ressurrection. Same with today's slave, they make mistakes but will not be condemned to second death.

If you were appointed  in the place of God, I am sure all would get Gehenna!  That is why you can not be  a JW..... you have lost your humanity and mercy on other humans.  God himself says if you hate your neighbour in this way - you have no life in you. You are a vehicle of death.  Satan is the father of death..... so think through your  way of thinking and repent. 

@Arauna  I really get the feeling you are frightened of my words. The hate seems to come from you not me. 

As I've said before though  I must be careful with my words, remembering that john Butler was disfellowshipped from this blog by the Elders here. 

Moses was not of the Anointed so his resurrection will be here on this Earth. The Governing Body say that they are Anointed, and have only recently admitted to not being inspired by God. If they are of the Anointed then i would presume their sins are sins against the Spirit which may not be forgivable. They are saying that they are the 'faithful and discreet slave', but they act more like the evil slave that beats their fellow slaves. They misuse scripture and make up rules to put pressure on the congregation. 

To quote you  That is why you can not be  a JW..... you have lost your humanity and mercy on other humans. 

But I say to you that your GB have lost their humanity and mercy, because they allow the Victims of Child Sexual Abuse to continue to suffer and they continue to hide paedophiles in the CCJW.  The GB continue to degrade the Anointed whilst giving praise to the Elders. They continue to tell congregants to do personal Bible study but condemn those same congregants if they find truth from the scriptures which proves the GB wrong. 

Concerning your GB :- 

Matthew 7 v 19 Every tree not producing fine fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

Matthew 7 v 21 through 23  “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. 22  Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works* in your name?’a 23  And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew* you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’

2 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

The Governing Body say that they are Anointed, and have only recently admitted to not being inspired by God. If they are of the Anointed then i would presume their sins are sins against the Spirit which may not be forgivable. They are saying that they are the 'faithful and discreet slave', but they act more like the evil slave that beats their fellow slaves. They misuse scripture and make up rules to put pressure on the congregation. 

You made here excellently important point. Claims in WT publications said how Jesus and JHVH made examination and had chosen Them in 1919. WT members in those time, and members today have only such claims in publications at which they can put their trust.

If Jesus and JHVH were involved than holy spirit was also involved in this appointed of anointed in WT Society. By all what is visible in Bible records we can conclude how people who claiming their appointed was done by those 3 are in dangerous position if holy spirit was not involved and if it is involved in process of appointing then or any time later.

If holy spirit had nothing with their appointing than GB and all FDS inside WT Society speaking lies or if they are self deceived that makes them false teachers.

If holy spirit did had something with past appointing of people in 1919, that not automatically making all who came later (after 1919) in WT Society to be also "appointed" and "chosen" by holy spirit. Because, it is well known how looked past hierarchic and how looks today this hierarchy in management of Organization. 

We see how elders are appointed, if they fulfilling some obligated recommendations according to some Bible verses. In such cases humans are those who making observation and recommendation and put individual on position. Holy spirit is not involved in that process, but elders in particular area/congregation.

People who take symbols considers themselves as "anointed". Here we have another, different situation. People around this individuals are able to make conclusion about them primary on visible fact how they eat bread and drink red wine. But that also not making some individual to be really "anointed".     

Well, if GB siting on "Moses chair", because they participate in symbols, that not automatically makes them to be appointed by holy spirit, but can make them guilty before holy spirit.

My business is not to remove them from "chair", but to not believe in every spirit who speaking "amazing things". 

6 hours ago, Arauna said:

I leave Witness and her two disciples to form an echo-chamber for each other. Pat each other on the back.

You have fine sense for humor. Our only goal here is to rise numbers of Member's Total Reputation, and best way for that, according to Forum, is to up-vote or like someone's comment.  :)))) 

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

You have fine sense for humor. Our only goal here is to rise numbers of Member's Total Reputation, and best way for that, according to Forum, is to up-vote or like someone's comment.  :)))) 

As of today, I only have 3666 "upvotes".

I understand that when I get 10,000 "upvotes", I get an all expense paid trip to Hawaii !

2 hours ago, Arauna said:

I revel in downvotes - especially from OCD-trio.  I must be doing something right then. 

I also can’t imagine why anyone would do downvotes—these strike me as even more pointless than upvotes. I mean, it goes without saying that when some blowhard posts something ridiculous or villainous, I am not going to like it.