The World News Media

My latest letter to WT demanding correction from their side

Kosonen

Brothers and Sisters associated with the Watchtower society            May 9, 2020

I have tried to inform you of the necessary adjustments you ought to take in order to truly be in the truth. But my efforts have remained fruitless. You well know the biblical procedure. Before punishing, God sends his messengers to expose the fault. And if the advice is ignored, then there is left only one option, a punishment. A very illustrative example was Pharaoh. God brought upon him 10 plagues. The first plagues were not so severe. But as Pharaoh did not change God had to bring upon him even more hard-hitting plagues. 

It was a shock that the Russian government confiscated all that belonged of the WT. Why would Jehovah God allow that to happen? Could it be because the WT society is ignoring the advice from God's word, that is presented to it from messengers like me?

Could this Corona-virus be a plague from God? Like some of the plagues God brought upon Egypt, that also affected his people the Israelites? 

I want you to reflect on the fact that the Corona-virus has caused that meetings at Kingdom halls have been canceled. And 2020 physical conventions have been canceled. And the public ministry by door-to-door witnessing has been canceled. 

I must warn you that more plagues are to come upon you, until you start to listen and act according to the advice I and other messengers give you from God word. My intention is now to write to you after every new plague that will come upon the WT society from Jehovah God through Jesus Christ, the head of the congregation and remind you of the changes you need to take to really be in the truth. God brought upon Egypt 10 plagues before Pharaoh stopped to resist God's will. So that is an example for you.

Here below I will provide you a list of untrue teachings and practises the WT society must correct in order to please Jehovah God.

1. You have to stop teaching that for Jehovah God his own sanctification is the most important thing. Because that implies that Jehovah God would be a self-centered, narcissistic God. Instead Jehovah God is first and foremost motivated by love for his creation. Thus He is not primarily motivated by a his own sanctification. Instead it is we humans who should respond to God's love by being first of all motivated by a desire to sanctify God. (John 3:16; 1 John 4:8)

2. You have to stop denigrating Jesus' sufferings and love for humans and mankind. The WT society teaches that Jesus' agony before his trial was because his death would bring reproach on Jehovah. Because he would be killed as a criminal besides two criminals. No, that is false. Jesus was in agony because the knew how much physical pain he would have to feel. Having a true understanding of this allows one to feel pity for Jesus and to fully appreciate the sacrifice he did for mankind out of love for us. Jesus was not worried about the disgrace his death on a torture stake would cause, to the contrary it was a cause of glory for him and for Jehovah God. (John 12:23; John 13:31-33; Hebrews 12:2)

3. You have to stop denigrating Jesus' brothers, the anointed among the congregations. They are the firstfruits and they are Jesus' brothers (James 1:8; Revelation 14:4; Matthew 25:31-46)

4. You have to stop teaching false teachings about: 1914, 1260, 1290, 1335, 2300 days, when Satan was thrown down to earth, the seven headed beast in Revelation 13, the image of the beast, the mark of the beast, the woman and her flight in Revelation 12, who is Babylon the Great, the generation, the disgusting thing causing desolation, the king of the north, the fierce-looking king, the horn that has eyes and a mouth, Daniel 11:29-45, Armageddon, the time of the earthly resurrection, Elijah in the end time, who is the discreet and faithful slave, women's role in the congregation and what is prescribed and what is not allowed them, who is the man of lawlessness, Israel's status in the end time, the meaning of the overseer should be husband of one wife. (1 Timothy 3:2; Titus 1:6; Mark 10:11,12)

5. You have to stop going to court against individuals or organizations etc on copyright issues. (1 Corinthians 6:1-8)

6. You have to stop disfellowshipping brothers and sisters based on not agreeing with the WT organization's false teachings.

7. You must reinstate all brothers and sisters that have been disfellowshipped on false grounds and give a sincere apology and somehow make up for the wrong committed against them. 

8. And when someone is reproved or disfellowshipped, the committed sin must be made known to the congregation. (1 Timothy 5:20; Matthew 3:5; Mark 1:5; James 5:16; 1 Corinthians 5:1)

9. You have to understand and believe and teach about the flight the woman in Revelation 12 is to undertake.

10. You have to understand and believe and teach that Ezekiel 38 speaks about a literal place where God's people will be gathered and live in security literally and that Gog from Magog together with his armies will come to plunder God's people's literal cattle, gold, silver and property and that it will consist of a literal great wealth. 

Please, receive this call for correction and repentance and act accordingly. But if not, be sure God will have to cause trouble until his congregation as an entity has repented and turned around. God's word foretells troubles ahead for God's people, in order to cause a change to the better:

Daniel 8:11  It exalted itself even against the Prince of the army, and from him the constant feature was taken away, and the established place of his sanctuary was thrown down. 12  And an army was given over, together with the constant feature, because of transgression; and it kept throwing truth to the earth, and it acted and had success. 13  And I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to the one speaking: “How long will the vision of the constant feature and of the transgression causing desolation continue, to make both the holy place and the army things to trample on?” 14  So he said to me: “Until 2,300 evenings and mornings; and the holy place will certainly be restored to its right condition.”

Daniel 11:35  And some of those having insight will be made to stumble, in order to do a refining work because of them and to do a cleansing and a whitening until the time of the end; because it is yet for the time appointed.

Your brother Jan Kosonen

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jan Kosonen, @Kosonen In several places online, you have seen fit to provide your name, your email address, and much of your personal history. But you have also provided an "audit trail" of faile

I had a good friend once tell me, and I realized it might be true, "You are not crazy enough to be put away ... but if you ever got in, they might not let you go!".

Hmm. I fell right into that one. But, of course, I agree that it very easily happens to anyone who tries to go into the "times and seasons" arena, where even angels fear to tread. If persons take them

Posted Images

1 hour ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Whether your points are valid, or not, they are incapable of changing, for two reasons:

I believe Jehovah God will bring on them more troubles. The liquadition of WT in Russia was a heavy blow and now the restrictions because of Covid. I am just curious what will hit the WT next?

6 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Whether your points are valid, or not,

It is just the most absurd thing, the way it is phrased: “I have tried to inform you of the necessary adjustments you ought to take in order to truly be in the truth.”

It is just so pretentious. It is almost as bad as getting an ultimatum from the womanfromthehills of Facebook.

Will they read a letter like that at Bethel? Dunno, but I never would. I might read one or two, but I gather that they receive a steady stream of these from ones who indicate from their very first words that they are unhinged.

I can deal with loopy. And I can deal with self-important.  But someone who is loopy AND self-important....well, I don’t know how to deal with that. Pity the brother they’ve assigned to plow through stuff like this, but it just may be that nobody is assigned.

I mean, can’t you just see this fellow rebuking Peter in the first century for blaming everything on that roaring lion the Devil, and telling him how if he doesn’t get his act together, there will be even further persecution?

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Will they read a letter like that at Bethel? Dunno, but I never would. I might read one or two, but I gather that they receive a steady stream of these from ones who indicate from their very first words that they are unhinged.

Perhaps same treatment and attitude was used by Kremlin about JW letters ? 

... I gather that they receive a steady stream of these from ones who indicate from their very first words that they are unhinged.

For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 1 Cor 1 21

What if Jan Kosonen's "foolishness" is wisdom of God?

8 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Will they read a letter like that at Bethel?

It looks like they have read my letters becuse they try hard to convince the JWs that their teachings are true and that JWs should not allow themselves to be mislead by such as me. You can read the latest July 2020 study edition and find indications of that. And also May 2020 edition about Daniel 11 about the King of the North. I have clearly presented them facts that point to USA, especially when Donald Trump is president. But they insist that the King of the North is Russia. I really hope when they will be studing this article it will be evident that it is USA and not Russia.

5 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Some of his points were very good, and very important.

Perhaps they were, but there is such a thing as being clueless as to human relations. You don’t just show up on someone’s doorstep and start demanding things, taking for granted that your authority and wisdom is recognized by all, when you are in reality a complete stranger and nobody knows you from Adam. Any time an actual brother tries that on an actual doorstep he gets his head handed to him, as he should, for being so self-important.

I wrote my previous comment last night, and I would have taken it down this morning had it not been replied to. I began to think that he is unwell and, that being the case, it was not very sporting of me to retort as I did.

Look up from your egg breakfast, James, courtesy of you multitudinous chickens. My limo has just pulled up and I am on your doorstep to tell you everything that is wrong with you and how you must shape up if you would hope for God’s tolerance. It goes without saying that I know everything and you know nothing. Black is how I like my coffee.

And Tom says I'm a crackpot. When i read that letter I thought it was a joke. 

I agree that the CCJW needs to make lots of changes if God is to use it, but that letter is like starting 20 topics in one. 

Tom, 8½ more years to go, and the CCJW will need it if it is to be Cleansed and used by God. 

James you seem to have the same thought that Tom has about the GB. 'They cannot be fired' 

Matthew 19 v 26 

Looking at them intently, Jesus said to them: “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”