The World News Media

My latest letter to WT demanding correction from their side

Kosonen

@Kosonen

I have followed Asperger's Syndrome very closely. I thought I knew someone who must have had it as a child, but which was only detectable as a mild case when he was older. My wife was a school principal in a very large school, and the need to test for a wide spectrum of disorders was mandatory. If they want to, a lot of people with Asperger's can use their intelligence (with effort) to make up for the social deficits, to the point where they can seem to hide it from others. It is often accompanied by moodiness and even depression, but these could also be "chicken and egg" symptoms of social disappointments. I haven't looked into the variety of treatments, but I would guess you are on the right track if persons you trust have encouraged diagnosis and treatment.

If Asperger's is an issue, this is a problem that people can live with. As you say, just live your life and do the best you can, use your talents, and certain advantages will make up for deficits. You would be right to learn what you can and not be overly concerned with what other people say you must do.

Still I would watch the moods carefully, as A.S. can apparently be associated with sleep issues, depression, energy levels, sensitivity to counsel, temper, emotions, etc. Everyone (like me) seems to be always trying to advise, when often the person just needs a sympathetic ear, or wishes to explain their issues, not looking for solutions to problems.

Anyway, I'm happy to learn that you have looked into things related to your mood and emotions. I'm sure I've said enough or too much already. I'll drop it from my end.

When I get some time, I'd like to look at those issues you bring up.

• Views 2.7k
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jan Kosonen, @Kosonen In several places online, you have seen fit to provide your name, your email address, and much of your personal history. But you have also provided an "audit trail" of faile

I had a good friend once tell me, and I realized it might be true, "You are not crazy enough to be put away ... but if you ever got in, they might not let you go!".

Hmm. I fell right into that one. But, of course, I agree that it very easily happens to anyone who tries to go into the "times and seasons" arena, where even angels fear to tread. If persons take them

Posted Images

6 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

you seem to have joined forces with others on here that think that all people that mention the bad points of CCJW should join together as one.

There is a difference between not seeing eye-to-eye on certain matters or even recognizing the fact that sometimes things happen within the CCJW that shouldn't happen. Even best of friends or husbands and wives will disagree on matters once-in-a-while. But being in "opposition" is taking it a step farther. It indicates a mental attitude or inclination that is almost always negative, contrary with an agenda - even trying to "draw disciples after themselves." 

Please don't twist my words to suit your argument by insinuating I had suggested all who disagree "should join together/be united as one" against the CCJWs. My actual words (see below) were practical, suggesting it's not our job to put out every fire someone who disagrees with us starts, or clean up the mess of those flinging so much mud against the wall from many different directions in the hope that something will stick. Why don't those who seem to have differences with JWs first do among themselves what they are expecting us to do? It is obvious you don't even agree amongst yourselves on many points. Why don't you take the time to correct each other first and see what (if anything) merits further consideration? For example: Do you agree that we should all flee to Australia? Or that the COVID pandemic is punishment from God? No? Why not? If this is an open forum, why shouldn't you feel free to question some of the other assertions that you don't agree with from other posters too?

On 5/11/2020 at 2:32 PM, b4ucuhear said:

Why don't all you opposers fight it out between yourselves first, and then present one winner - one Goliath - instead of all the moving targets you usually present.

6 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

You also seem to have dropped yourself into the trap of calling many people opposers,

"Trap?" What trap? Many people are opposers. Do you think the Russian government, Satan's system, apostates and demonstrators are not in opposition to what JW's believe or teach? 

5 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

.... Finding the correct balance of words, tone, and emphasis is often very difficult when your wife asks "Do you think I look fat?'

Tell me about it. My wife texted that to me: “Do you think I look fat?” Of course, I texted back “Noo!” extra ‘o’ for emphasis.

AI changed it to ‘Moo!”

Any room for me with your chickens?

Will the GB be fired?

“Jezebel”: 

Ἰεζαβήλ Iezabḗl, ee-ed-zab-ale'; of Hebrew origin (H348); Jezabel (i.e. Jezebel), a Tyrian woman (used as a synonym of a termagant or false teacher):—Jezabel.

The GB uphold past leaders who misled thousands with false teachings.  They speak highly of Russel and of Rutherford.   What sort of person “in Christ” would condone such behavior? Would God? No.   Would the Holy Spirit?  No.  Would Christ?  No. So, why is it that millions of people allow the GB to get away with it?  They are “seduced”.  God’s anointed are seduced by false teachers in the last days. (Matt 24:24) Think about it.  If you grasp on to a teaching and are told it is “the truth”, then proceed to carry it to others only to find out a few years later that it was a falsehood, you were seduced…by false teachers.  And, you were attempting to seduce others with the same falsehood. 

Falsehoods permeate the organization.  How can any JW not admit this?  Because, these lies are not called falsehoods by its leaders (yet they will point out falsehoods in Christendom).  They are called “adjustments”, and “beliefs clarified”.  Where in His word, does it say that God calls a lie, an “adjustment”, and that its okay to dismiss it and continue listening to more falsehoods?  Jer 23:16 points out that "visions of their own heart" make the hearer "worthless". Every failed date is a false "vision".   Is this what good spiritual food is all about?  

JWs have been spiritually seduced by a Jezebel/Harlot.  It’s called spiritual drunkenness.  (1 Thess 5:7; Rev 17:1,2)  If they were “awake”, they would see that a lie is a lie…always.  JWs are taught not to lie, yet their leaders can lie, and they are excused for it.  This is insanity, and cognitive dissonance. 

Is it ethical to dismiss the severity of lies spoken in the name of God? Is it spiritually moral, or immoral?   

A spiritually immoral person is a “harlot”, a “Jezebel”. At one time God called His nation a Harlot. (the book of Hosea)  Do JWs think their leaders are immune to God's judgments who also tell falsehoods just as easily as God's people did in the past?  They told lies and practiced idolatry.  Satan is busier than ever before to deceive "the elect".  It is only through demonic deceit that one can believe they live in truth, yet speak a lie.  

But I have this against you: You tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess and teaches and deceives my servants to commit sexual immorality and to eat meat sacrificed to idols. 21 I gave her time to repent, but she does not want to repent of her sexual immorality. 22 Look, I will throw her into a sickbed and those who commit adultery with her into great affliction. Unless they repent of her works, 23 I will strike her children with a plague. Then all the churches will know that I am the one who examines minds and hearts, and I will give to each of you according to your works. Rev 2:20-23

Do you see this?  The “works”, (especially of the anointed “Israel”), of those who represent an organization that still supports false prophets and falsehoods spoken by false teachers today, are being examined by Christ.   Does this mean anything to any JW?  Rev 3:15-18; Rev 11:1,2

The organization is an idol. Rev 13:1,2  As long as JWs support it and the leaders who expect due admiration to “Jehovah’s organization”, they are idolaters. Rev 13:4   Some JW mentioned recently that it “isn’t the organization” but the recognition of the “slave” God has appointed to lead His people that is of vital spiritual importance.   What does the GB teach, but “organization” and its necessity for one’s salvation?  They are inseparable. Rev 13:11-14  Would a “faithful slave” of God teach truth on the one hand and uphold an organization rife with falsehoods on the other?  How is this faithful to TRUTH?

He feeds on ashes. His deceived mind has led him astray, and he cannot rescue himself, or say, “Isn’t there a lie in my right hand?”  Isa 44:20 

The Beast with two horns from the Earth is not symbolic for two political rulers of the world that WT teaches.  I didn’t realize until recently, that they didn’t equate this false prophet as the same entity as the Harlot of Rev 17:1,2   They are the same identity.  This harlot rides the Beast of Rev 13:1, the very same Beast that the false prophet of Rev 13:11 directs.  She’s in charge of the Beast/organization.

The GB is in charge of the “spirit’breathed”/spirit-directed organization.  Rev 13:15

Rev 13:11 –  "Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; it had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon.“

A lamb - a young sheep.  We can use the scriptures to understand that this is a false prophet, not two political rulers:

“Be on your guard against false prophets who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravaging wolves.”  Matt 7:15

They come from the anointed congregation of Christ:

“I know that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock.  30 Men will rise up even from your own number and distort the truth to lure the disciples into following them. “

“For if a person comes and preaches another Jesus, whom we did not preach, or you receive a different spirit, which you had not received, or a different gospel, which you had not accepted, you put up with it splendidly!”  2 Cor 11:4

Did the apostles preach “organization”?  Or, did they preach truth in Christ?  Did they tell lies and later call them “adjustments”?  They were “faithful slaves” overseeing food distribution of God’s household.  Did they label themselves that?  Or, did their works and words of truth prove they were faithful?  Matt 24:45-51

In Rev 13:11, “horn” represents kings (Rev 17:12) – not those found in politics, but they are Christ’s kings. (Rev 1:5; 5:9,10)  He is the “king of kings” – of his anointed kings. Rev 17:14  Kings in Satan’s world are not on par with Christ’s kings. They have no play in Armageddon, a decisive battle of truth against lies. Joel 3:14  Those “kings” among the anointed “from your own number”, draw away other anointed through spiritual seduction – demonic expressions.  Rev 16:13-16

The Beast from the Earth represents a succession of false teachers/”Jezebel “of Revelation 2 that mislead the children of “Israel”. (Rev 2:14)

These “two horns” – two kings – appear to represent “truth”.
“Even in your law it is written that the testimony of two witnesses is true.”  John 8:17

Gerrit Loesch stressed, “do you trust me?  I hope you do”.  Apparently, you must trust him, because God and Jesus do.  I wonder how he knows this, if he isn’t inspired. But, JWs trust him, nonetheless.  Rev 8:10,11  Is it necessary for a “faithful slave” of Christ to ask such a question? Jesus said we would “know them by their fruits” – their teachings; and his teachings condone the teachings of false prophets.  Matt 7:15-20

So, what eventually happens to this harlot? Well, what happened to “Queen” Jezebel? 

”When Jehu”…(the tenth King of the northern tribe of Israel)…

…came to Jezreel, Jezebel heard about it, so she painted her eyes, fixed her hair, and looked down from the window. 31 As Jehu entered the city gate, she said, “Do you come in peace, Zimri, killer of your master?”

32 He looked up toward the window and said, “Who is on my side? Who?” Two or three eunuchs looked down at him, 33 and he said, “Throw her down!” So they threw her down, and some of her blood splattered on the wall and on the horses, and Jehu rode over her.”

God used eunuchs servants of the king to kill Jezebel.  The harlot false prophet of Rev 13:11 is spiritually “killed” by “ten kings” not sealed by God as His faithful kings.  They, along with the Beast organization will “eat her flesh and burn her with fire”. 

The GB will be dismissed, disfellowshipped, hidden away; however it happens, the organization will take on a new combined leadership of anointed and elders not anointed.

“The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. 13 These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. 

Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. 16 And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. 18 And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”  Rev 17:12,13, 15-18

The religions of the world do not target the “saints”/anointed because they don’t know who they are.  Only those in the Watchtower are aware of their existence.  Judging them as spiritually “dead” for rejecting false christs is, in Revelation, the shedding of spiritual “blood”.  Rev 17:3-6

Rev 18:4-8 tells God’s people, “Israel” to leave, to get out; otherwise, they share in the sins of the Harlot.  Each heart and mind is examined for what we love.  2 Thess 2:9-12  How does anyone stand before Christ in confidence, when he asks why we supported false prophets and the lie that an organization built in the adversary’s domain, can lead one to truth? 

https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2014/06/jezebel.html

On 5/9/2020 at 1:37 PM, Kosonen said:

Before punishing, God sends his messengers to expose the fault. And if the advice is ignored, then there is left only one option, a punishment.

This probably gets their attention and, these days, could even result in a call to some kind of law enforcement. Not very discreet.

But as Pharaoh did not change God had to bring upon him even more hard-hitting plagues. 

A thinly veiled threat. You don't expect the WTS to change, so you indicate the threat of a series of increasingly damaging plagues. You still have not completely clarified that you, as God's messenger, are only an observer or message carrier, rather than a deliverer of plagues. Perhaps you will get an extra few feet of social distancing out of this one.

It was a shock that the Russian government confiscated all that belonged of the WT. Why would Jehovah God allow that to happen? Could it be because the WT society is ignoring the advice from God's word, that is presented to it from messengers like me?

Others have pointed out that this makes little sense. The Russian government only took property. The vast majority of JWs in Russia are fine and can still communicate with one another and worship together in smaller groups. In fact, they are now in about the same situation as every other religion is in right now, only they got there a few months earlier. There is zero evidence that this was discipline, but even if it was:

(Hebrews 12:5, 6) . . .“My son, do not belittle the discipline from Jehovah, nor give up when you are corrected by him; 6 for those whom Jehovah loves he disciplines, in fact, he scourges everyone whom he receives as a son.”

There is zero evidence or likelihood that you (or some "messenger" like you) were somehow partly responsible for Russia's actions. Do you think that the persecution of JWs and Bible Students and Jews in Germany under Hitler was because Rutherford and others didn't listen to some messenger? There was perhaps also a Jewish messenger that most Jews failed to listen to throughout several countries in Europe?

I think the "affliction" in Russia actually helped create a world-wide witness and created increased cohesion among Witnesses all around the world, at minimal cost in terms of suffering and property loss. To me, you sound a bit like the disciples and others looking for sin and judgment where it was not to be found:

(John 9:2, 3) . . .And his disciples asked him: “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, so that he was born blind?” 3 Jesus answered: “Neither this man sinned nor his parents, but it was so that the works of God might be made manifest in his case.

(Luke 13:1-4) . . .At that time some who were present reported to him about the Gal·i·leʹans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices. 2 In reply he said to them: “Do you think that those Gal·i·leʹans were worse sinners than all other Gal·i·leʹans because they have suffered these things? . . . 4 Or those 18 on whom the tower in Si·loʹam fell, killing them—do you think that they had greater guilt than all other men who live in Jerusalem?

Could this Corona-virus be a plague from God? Like some of the plagues God brought upon Egypt, that also affected his people the Israelites? 

This virus too will pass. And new viruses will come along. And this one will keep coming back for more. I suspect that, even this year, more JWs worldwide will have died from mosquito-borne illnesses than this Covid-19. It's a terrible "plague" for sure, but the real impact in the long run will be economic, even on the WTS/CCJW. Perhaps Patterson will be sold off as a college campus to some outside institution someday, and there will be more consolidation of branches and halls. Do you think that will really bother anyone in the long run? I think Covid-19 actually enhanced our reputation and showed us that we can adapt with less, if necessary. And I think it also makes us realize the need we have to depend on one another socially, too.

I want you to reflect on the fact that the Corona-virus has caused that meetings at Kingdom halls have been canceled. And 2020 physical conventions have been canceled. And the public ministry by door-to-door witnessing has been canceled. 

It might create a good test that makes some Witnesses assess just how true they were to the brotherhood. I imagine that several of the typical service measurements will be down. It takes a little more effort for some to feel motivated without their peers side-by-side. For others this is a chance to explore the effectiveness of informal witnessing to family, distant relatives and friends. I think that contributions will suffer and this reality will have to be handled with great care by brothers who will have to bring up the topic on the broadcasts for example. I expect that opposers are waiting to spring on any further reference to economic hardships at the WTS.

On the other hand, more people are probably home finding the website during lockdowns.

Here below I will provide you a list of untrue teachings and practises the WT society must correct in order to please Jehovah God.

I'd like to discuss these too, but it will have to be later.

1 hour ago, Witness said:

But I have this against you: You tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess and teaches and deceives my servants to commit sexual immorality and to eat meat sacrificed to idols. 

If anybody accuses me of "tolerating" any real or perceived errors or imaginary evils done by the Governing Body, I will respond in this way:

Currently, there is no one on Earth that can depose the Governing Body, and because that is true, all things must be endured.

The sole tool any JW has is voting with their feet, or wallet.

There is a difference between "toleration", and endurance.

There is ONLY one excuse for rebellion.

If you win.

10 hours ago, JW Insider said:

Sister Talks-To-Herself-During-Meetings 

Yes, we had one of those in our hall. I think I mentioned it on this forum somewhere before. But then people get upset and acuse us of labeling anointed ones as having mental issues in order to be able to discard them as having no significance....the truth is though that it is difficult to see someone who walks around during the meeting flicking a lighter, telling people she is "working" and talking to herself, among other things, as someone who has been called to rule with Christ in heaven.

2 hours ago, Anna said:

see someone who walks around during the meeting flicking

I knew someone like this (not anointed) who used to talk to herself..... she had severe diabetes and depression issues. Difficult to deal with them but they also have a right to exist and be part of the organization. If they feel our love it may help them to calm down.

We all judge too quickly and harshly....... we can always improve our love. 

5 hours ago, Witness said:

Jezebel

The definition in a dictionary does not do justice to the wickedness of this woman. The history of this woman tells you how wicked she was - not a definition of her name.  She exterminated Jehovahs prophets from Israel, and acted in total lawlessness. She promoted the deprived Baal worship everywhere and the deprived rituals that were part of the fertility rights of Baal and Ashtorah.   Elijah thought that he was the only worshiper of jehovah left in Israel..... and felt depressed. This was after he had seen fire come out of heaven in support from jehovah.... but her wicked influence was so great in the country.

No wonder jehovah had the entire family exterminated. Her daughter, Atelijah, ruled Juda for 6 years if I remember correctly.  Her husband and her own sons were killed so that she could rule.  The high priest saved Josiah from being killed. He started to rule at age of 8 after she was destroyed.

Today, opposers of Jehovah's worship and his nation are just as vicious, but in more subtle manner.  Their only goal in life is to destroy Jehovah's people as a nation and subvert the truth.  They are happy if they can break the integrity of JWs and sow doubt.  Their goals are the same as that of Jezebel. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.