The World News Media

My latest letter to WT demanding correction from their side

Kosonen

On 5/10/2020 at 8:42 AM, Srecko Sostar said:

Jan Kosonen's "foolishness" is wisdom of 

On 5/11/2020 at 10:32 PM, b4ucuhear said:

We all know why JW's are banned and persecuted in Russia and elsewhere. (Hint

With your knowledge of what goes on in other countries, I do not think you have a clue why..... or the real reason why.  You do not understand the governmental system.  Your friends here on the forum call the GB a  dictatorship in total ignorance....... they do not know what a true dictatorship looks like.

So, all I can do is giggle at your assumptions.

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jan Kosonen, @Kosonen In several places online, you have seen fit to provide your name, your email address, and much of your personal history. But you have also provided an "audit trail" of faile

I had a good friend once tell me, and I realized it might be true, "You are not crazy enough to be put away ... but if you ever got in, they might not let you go!".

Hmm. I fell right into that one. But, of course, I agree that it very easily happens to anyone who tries to go into the "times and seasons" arena, where even angels fear to tread. If persons take them

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

Elijah thought that he was the only worshiper of jehovah left in Israel..... and felt depressed.

It is possible, and not only very possible, but Elijah (Jonah, Jeremiah and Job too) asking god for death, because of depressed state of mind (Samson, Saul, Saul's arms bearer and Ahitofel succeeded in suicide wish. 

Even people, whose we do not perhaps consider as "mentally ill, diseased" or "spiritually weak" as faithful god's servants, showed exactly that, mental illness. Wishing to be dead is not what "normal" people ask for.

What situations in life can bring that even "normal" and faithful religious individual (JW's or any other believer) come to "mental imbalance"? One of reason is/can be Flip-Flop with religious doctrines inside WTJWorg, for sure.

2 hours ago, Arauna said:

You do not understand the governmental system. 

After 40 years in WTJWorg it is not of surprise that i am just one of many (JW) ex-JW who was thought by WT Educational System to not going into the wisdom of these ("worldly") world and avoid anything that is opposite of Bible teachings. Bear in mind that i had been connected with JW church (as many other JW's) through my parents from earliest childhood. According to that, i stayed ignorant about many things, not just about governmental system :)))) 

5 hours ago, Arauna said:

The definition in a dictionary does not do justice to the wickedness of this woman.

The definition was from Strong's concordance of the Bible

She exterminated Jehovahs prophets from Israel, and acted in total lawlessness.

It is "lawlessness" to replace God's anointed priesthood with elders not anointed. (2 Thess 2:3,4)   It is a "disgusting thing" "standing where it does not belong" (Mark 13:14), in the "Temple" of God. (1 Cor 3:16,17) (Rev 11:1,2)

God's "chosen" people ARE the priesthood.

Isa 43:10 - “You are My witnesses,” says the Lord,
“And My servant whom I have chosen,
That you may know and believe Me,
And understand that I am He.
Before Me there was no God formed,
Nor shall there be after Me."

1 Pet 2:9 "But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; 10 who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy."

Today, opposers of Jehovah's worship and his nation are just as vicious, but in more subtle manner.  Their only goal in life is to destroy Jehovah's people as a nation and subvert the truth.

Again, God's true "witnesses" comprise the priesthood, which has been replaced and pushed into a discreet corner. They must be silenced.   Satan's goal is to destroy them, and he uses false prophets to "seduce" them into believing they have obtained "peace and security" within the idol/organization.  (1 Thess 5:3)  He seduces them with a flood of lies.  (Rev 12:25) (Rev 16:13,14)

They are happy if they can break the integrity of JWs and sow doubt.  Their goals are the same as that of Jezebel. 

It is amazing that my comment on falsehoods spoken by WT's leaders  was not even addressed.  

Jezebel killed God' prophets.  Today, the anointed and anyone who desires to leave falsehoods are spiritually "killed".  (Rev 13:15)  Revelation's "Jezebel" misleads God's chosen slaves.  Rev 2:20   If they are in the Watchtower, they will not be misled by any nation or ruler in the world.

10 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Currently, there is no one on Earth that can depose the Governing Body, and because that is true, all things must be endured.

As mere humans, it appears that way.  Even so, insurrection is caused not only by disagreement with the way a rulership is run, but also the lust to obtain power over the existing authority.  This has happened frequently in the world’s politics.  The GB’s admittance that they are not “inspired”, obviously leaves them spiritually defenseless to a huge army of elders, with the addition of selected anointed, "ten kings", who expose “her” sins.  “God will put it into their hearts” to take the GB down. Rev 17:17  If God's spirit was involved in exposing sins of Israel in the past, why would He refuse to do so now?  

“And when you are plundered, What will you do? Though you clothe yourself with crimson, Though you adorn yourself with ornaments of gold, Though you enlarge your eyes with paint, In vain you will make yourself fair; Your lovers will despise you; They will seek your life.”  Jer 4:30

“These dogs have fierce appetites; they never have enough. And they are shepherds who have no discernment; all of them turn to their own way, every last one for his own profit.”  Isa 56:11

"They will treat you with hatred, take all you have worked for, and leave you stark naked, so that the shame of your debauchery will be exposed, both your depravity and promiscuity. 30 "These things will be done to you because you acted like a prostitute with the nations, defiling yourself with their idols”. Ezek 23:29,30

“This is your lot,
The portion of your measures from Me,” says the Lord,
“Because you have forgotten Me

And trusted in falsehood.
Therefore I will uncover your skirts over your face,
That your shame may appear.” Jer 13:25,26

11 hours ago, JW Insider said:

You still have not completely clarified that you, as God's messenger, are only an observer or message carrier, rather than a deliverer of plagues

The deal is like it has always been. Did Jeremiah bring the Babylonians to destroy Jerusalem? No, it was Jehovah God. But would Jehovah have brought in the Babylonians without first warning about it through prophets? No. JW insider, I think you are well aware that Jehovah always warns first through messengers, and if they are ignored, it gives God green light to go a head with punishment. 

We have the warnings already in the Bible. But unfortunately the WT organization insists that those prophecies do not apply on them, because they insist that those prophecies got their fulfillments already during the First world war and the Second world war. 

So somebody has to make it very clear to them that the fulfillment of those prophecies lies ahead of them, and not in the past. And someone has to make it clear to them why those prophecies need to get their fulfillments. Because JWs are unaware of their numerous errors and falsehoods.

Otherwise the JWs would not understand that they have to change. Otherwise JWs would take the coming troubles just like ordinary persecution and would only feel justified. Then JWs would  miss is the point of God's discipline.

19 hours ago, b4ucuhear said:

For example: Do you agree that we should all flee to Australia? Or that the COVID pandemic is punishment from God? No

Good point. Before these guys can even get an Australian work Visa, they will  have to be younger than 45 to go to work there and will have to fulfill a whole lot of other criteria. 

With Covid 19, the new international rules for traveling may be a pass to show you have had corona or have been immunised.  You will only be allowed to immigrate if you have had a vaccination..... so those are only two of  the 'practical reasons' for millions of people to not being able to flee to the dry wilderness.

17 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Currently, there is no one on Earth that can depose the Governing Body, and because that is true, all things must be endured.

Endure spiritual immorality? Righteous Lot endured Sodom’s pervasive sexual immorality, until he was led out by the angels of God. There is another ‘leading out’ by God’s servants from pervasive spiritual immorality.     The “two” (meaning “truth”, not the literal number) “witnesses”, servants of God, give testimony to Christ and reject the “mark” of the organization,  for which they  are spiritually “killed” by the Beast/organization under the guidance of a false prophet. Rev 11:7-10  This is disfellowshipping.   Their “dead bodies” lie in the street of the “great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.”  Rev 17:8

God has called His nation “Sodom” in the past. 

“Also I have seen a horrible thing in the prophets of Jerusalem: They commit adultery and walk in lies; They also strengthen the hands of evildoers, So that no one turns back from his wickedness. All of them are like Sodom to Me, And her inhabitants like Gomorrah.”  Jer 23:14

All of them were considered “like Sodom”.  Enduring false teachings is actually “strengthening the hands of evildoers”. Perhaps in one’s mind, he or she may believe they are not supporting the GB, since they are aware of their hypocrisy.  Yet, remaining with them shows a “lukewarm” attitude toward tolerating a false prophet.  (Rev 3:16)

These “two witnesses”, two servants of Christ, reveal the “man of lawlessness” which “stands” where it doesn’t belong – in the Temple of God. Mark 13:14; Matt 24:15; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1-3 (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22)  The elders “stand” in for, the authentic priesthood.  They “sit” exalted over the Temple priests.  (2 Chron 23:6,7; Num 18:7) They have the authority given to them by the GB to judge Christ priests under him. (Rev 13:15) Since thereis no inspiration in the GB, there is no inspiration in the elders either.  This is a system contrived by men, not by God.  “Another spirit” is the driving power behind its existence. (2 Cor 11:4; Rev 13:2,11)   Why would God reject His own priesthood under Christ and approve of man’s choice? He never has in the past, and it did not go well with those who attempted to replace his chosen priests.  (Num 16:3-7,10,11,18,20,21,35,40)

The call, just as in Lot’s day, is to “come out of her, my people” so we do not “share” in the Harlot’s sins and receive the same plagues she will suffer from. (Rev 18:4) This scripiture doesn’t apply to Christendom.  Many receive their anointing while a member of the organization.  This is Satan’s sifting tool, his source of accusations against those in Christ – God’s “people”. (Luke 22:31; Eph 6:12)   Will they remain and endure false teachings, or will they “endure” suffering from their own people, by siding with Christ and his truth? (Matt 10:34-39)

No one, should endure the teachings of “blind guides”, yet, the majority of  JWs highly protect their modern day “Pharisees” by making excuses for them; who in turn, protect their cohort false teachers since the beginning of their organization. 

Then His disciples came and said to Him, “Do You know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?”

13 But He answered and said, “Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted. 14 Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch.” Matt 15:12-14

Also, for one reason or another, many JWs also cherish their “god of fortress”/organization more than they may readily admit to.  Dan 11:38

And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27 They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; 29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. 30 Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.  Luke 17:26-30

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’ Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her. Rev 18:4-8

4 hours ago, Arauna said:

You cannot be an elder.  ..... so your kind of logic proves you twist the bible to your own ends.

It is an illogical thought to think I prefer to be part of the "man of lawlessness" that "sits" in the Temple of God.

TEMPLE:

1 Pet 2:5 - "you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ."

SPIRITUAL HOUSE:

Eph 2:20-22: having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, 21 in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, 22 in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit."

DWELLING PLACE:

1 Cor 3:16,17 - "Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are."

WHO DEFILES THE TEMPLE?

2 Thess 2:3,4 - "Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God."

Mark 13:14 - “When you see ‘the abomination that causes desolation’ standing where it does not belong—let the reader understand—then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains."

WHO STANDS IN THE TEMPLE?

Rev 11:1,2 - "I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers. 2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months. "

"Gentile" elders judge anointed "Israel", the Temple "living stones" of God.  It is written down in the WT that their rulership cannot be "challenged".

I hope every elder who loves righteousness, will leave the organization.

On 5/9/2020 at 1:37 PM, Kosonen said:

1. You have to stop teaching that for Jehovah God his own sanctification is the most important thing. Because that implies that Jehovah God would be a self-centered, narcissistic God. Instead Jehovah God is first and foremost motivated by love for his creation. Thus He is not primarily motivated by a his own sanctification. Instead it is we humans who should respond to God's love by being first of all motivated by a desire to sanctify God. (John 3:16; 1 John 4:8)

On this first point, you say that the sanctification of Jehovah God is not the most important thing. I agree, but don't see it as such a big deal. I am not sure why anyone decided they needed to prioritize what goes on in Jehovah's mind, if there was nothing specific about this in the Bible. But it could be a way to explain certain verses in the Bible. First of all, it was the very first point Jesus made in a model prayer. Also, Jehovah says he is "jealous." And many of the actions that Jehovah took toward his people reflect this jealousy. And, of course, we see that he is not just jealous in the sense of exacting "exclusive" devotion, but he is jealous for his people too. Therefore, he will protect them, even miraculously when the necessary times arrive.

But this old argument about whether the sanctification of his name or vindication of his sovereignty are most important was probably always a false dichotomy. The Watchtower has explained recently that they are not separate. But I think it's just as possible to show that his love for us is not separate either.

*** w20 June p. 2 par. 1 “Let Your Name Be Sanctified” ***
However, it is not as if we would have to contrast God’s sovereignty and the sanctification of his name—as if they were separate matters.

I happen to agree completely with the idea that Jehovah's primary motivation is love for his creation. And in response we should be motivated to make make sure we represent God as pure and holy. We witness about Him, because this is what we want people to know: that he is pure, holy, good and righteous. There is blasphemy against his name (reputation) today. People think he must be uncaring or non-existent because of rampant wickedness. We want to "clear" his name because we know God as loving and patient.

Either way, however, we should remember that sanctification literally just refers to holiness, and this is still a good priority, even if not the top priority. As I'll try to touch on below, perhaps there is an overlap between God's love for us and his goal for sanctification that we can't completely comprehend. His thoughts are higher than ours.

I think the point of prioritizing is that the "theory" needs to reflect back on the reason for the "universal court case" we find in the book of Job, the conflict in the Garden of Eden, the first and last Adam, ransom, redemption. It's just a way of clarifying and encompassing the ideas of the "OT" where Jehovah's name is Jealous and the "NT" God who is Love. (In actuality, both ideas are found in all parts of the Bible.) "Sanctification" is a kind of shorthand for the entire purpose of the "universal court case" and the opening up of a Kingdom to humans so that this love can be shown to the benefit of all his creation. Sinful, wicked humans are unable to truly approach the holy ground where Jehovah stands unless Jehovah had provided the redemption of Christ to give Christians an undeserved holy standing in order to approach his holiness. God's love, as expressed in John 3:16, is part and parcel of the sanctification process, so that he can truly show his love to the world and still be true to Himself:

(1 Corinthians 15:44-50) . . .It is sown a physical body; it is raised up a spiritual body. If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living person.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit. . . . 50 But I tell you this, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit God’s Kingdom, nor does corruption inherit incorruption.

(Romans 8:18-23) 18 For I consider that the sufferings of the present time do not amount to anything in comparison with the glory that is going to be revealed in us. 19 For the creation is waiting with eager expectation for the revealing of the sons of God. 20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not by its own will, but through the one who subjected it, on the basis of hope 21 that the creation itself will also be set free from enslavement to corruption and have the glorious freedom of the children of God. 22 For we know that all creation keeps on groaning together and being in pain together until now. 23 Not only that, but we ourselves also who have the firstfruits, namely, the spirit, yes, we ourselves groan within ourselves while we are earnestly waiting for adoption as sons, the release from our bodies by ransom.

So, if Jehovah's sanctification is a necessary part of the process by which he can show love to all and redeem all of creation back to himself, then it can't be such a big deal that someone teaches that it is of the utmost priority. It's not like the WTS teaches that God is not Love, or that this is only some idea of lesser importance.

Because Jehovah can declare humans righteous out of love, we will all be able to declare Jehovah righteous. We even sanctify Christ by our defense of the same hope made possible by the ransom:

(Romans 5:8-11) . . .But God recommends his own love to us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more, then, since we have now been declared righteous by his blood, will we be saved through him from wrath. 10 For if when we were enemies we became reconciled to God through the death of his Son, how much more we will be saved by his life, now that we have become reconciled. 11 Not only that, but we are also rejoicing in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.

(1 Peter 3:15) . . .But sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone who demands of you a reason for the hope you have

*** w19 August p. 28 Faith—A Strengthening Quality ***
First, view the ransom as God’s personal gift to you. The apostle Paul said: “I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and handed himself over for me.” (Gal. 2:20) When you exercise faith in Jesus, you firmly believe that the ransom applies to you, is the basis for forgiving your sins, offers you the hope of everlasting life, and is the greatest confirmation of God’s love for you.

(Jude 20, 21) 20 But you, beloved ones, build yourselves up on your most holy [sanctified] faith, and pray with holy [sanctified] spirit, 21 in order to keep yourselves in God’s love, while you await the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ with everlasting life in view.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.