The World News Media

My latest letter to WT demanding correction from their side

Kosonen

4 hours ago, Arauna said:

what is needed for all people on earth to be united and live in harmony and peace!

One thing is that we are one with God and Jesus and among our selves. John chapter  17.

• Views 2.7k
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jan Kosonen, @Kosonen In several places online, you have seen fit to provide your name, your email address, and much of your personal history. But you have also provided an "audit trail" of faile

I had a good friend once tell me, and I realized it might be true, "You are not crazy enough to be put away ... but if you ever got in, they might not let you go!".

Hmm. I fell right into that one. But, of course, I agree that it very easily happens to anyone who tries to go into the "times and seasons" arena, where even angels fear to tread. If persons take them

Posted Images

On 5/17/2020 at 4:24 PM, b4ucuhear said:

Selfishly thinking that we are most important is the way a baby thinks, not a mature spiritual man.

I think you missed the point. Babys want all the attention and they are too little to understand to repay back their parents love with love. That comes later on as they grow. (Unfortunately that does not happen always.)

On 5/17/2020 at 11:39 AM, Kosonen said:

example Abingdon Downs cattle ranch has 25 000 heads of cattle on 50

You better start applying for a visa then and see how easy it is to get one.... Imagine 8 million people applying for visas all at once because like a Waco-cult they recon they have to be at a specific place together. 

It need not be a literal place...... but you are stuck on that idea ... because it is your own idea.  Many people do not see it as a literal wilderness.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.