The World News Media

Anthony Morris III comments on Tight Pants, Metrosexual styles and Homosexuals in the Fashion Industry

Jack Ryan

5 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I had to change my entire style of how to dress, after the Dry Cleaners lost ALL THREE of my Superman Suits.

Ask Bruce Wayne to buy you some more.

That being said, tight clothing is not very good for men at all and definitely not good for women.

In all seriousness, as stated before, it is not even about tight clothing anymore, people, mainly in NY, tend to wear painted on clothing that gives the illusion, when in reality they are naked on parts, if not, all of there body.

• Views 4.3k
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had to change my entire style of how to dress, after the Dry Cleaners lost ALL THREE of my Superman Suits.

Something I actually agree on. For me, however, I prefer Khakis over jeans. Alas, there are people out there who dress up in such a way that nearly jumps the line of being inappropriate.

Posted Images

On 3/1/2019 at 11:17 AM, JOHN BUTLER said:

Give me a polo shirt and jeans any day. 

Yuck, I don't sell used cars. Lol, just my preference. I'm a casual guy. Jeans/pants, no tie...no, unless warranted.  Vans or boots. I'd be talked to so quick.  "Christian attire"  bahaaaaaaa. Who do these guys think they are?  ARE uniforms on the way? Red and black? 

20 hours ago, Shiwiii said:

Yuck, I don't sell used cars. Lol, just my preference. I'm a casual guy. Jeans/pants, no tie...no, unless warranted.  Vans or boots. I'd be talked to so quick.  "Christian attire"  bahaaaaaaa. Who do these guys think they are?  ARE uniforms on the way? Red and black? 

Well, I will concede that I can’t quite get my head around those Old Testament prophets being as concerned about their dress and grooming as we have sometimes made them out to be.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.