The World News Media

Joseph the Dreamer

TrueTomHarley

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Had my former prophesy been heeded that the end would come prior to January because we had reached the end of our current Bible reading schedule and it was too inconvenient to make everyone start again at Genesis, we wouldn’t be in this pickle.

Yes. But reading it daily is like training the muscle. Day and night we must - Joshua 1:8. If we can eat everyday, we can read everyday, that is how I see it.

• Views 941
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I am captain of the dodge ball team, choosing up players, my first choice will be Joseph. Just look at his stats: “From the time [Potiphar] appointed him over his house and in charge of all

Every now and then someone says something that says, in effect, "Ah! He understands me!" Then my next breath is breathlessly and frantically worried, "Uh-Oh! He understands me!!!" It happened onc

If there is a question about something, then it is not my place to say that I am necessarily representing what is TRUE. I am representing my particular take on the question. I may think it's true and

13 hours ago, Anna said:

Well its been part of the weekly Bible reading for May. We started over again in January (Genesis) All you have to do is look at the midweek workbook....no mystery there. 

At the last year summer conventon Kenneth Cook spoke about Joseph and mentioned that some have been unjustly treated in the congregation and that Joseph is an example for those. 

Then I thought that Jehovah prepares for the entrance of a modern-day Joseph figure to the Jehovah's witnesses.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.