Ann O'Maly

• Views 30.2k
  • Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I brought it up because it's one of several places where Furuli's book provides the exact type of anecdote I am familiar with. These types of interactions were evidently memorable and important to Fur

In this world nothing is perfect because humans tend to overstep boundaries - even Moses did so. But if we are really prepared to give our life for another (spirit of christ), then reading our bi

If it was JWI, you’d still be reading it.  Because that “merely” is a pretty big merely.  What if my roof caves in tomorrow and I decide it’s God’s fault? What if I park on the Kingdom H

Posted Images

Quote @Arauna  you do not even accept the name.... 

So tell me why the Org has always said the Tetragrammaton is YHWH ?  If it is now seen as YHVH = Yehovah 

Which has been changed to Jehovah. Why did the Org that is supposed to be so well guided not find out this information years ago ?

So once again the Leaders of the Org stumbled people. The name has serious meaning so has to be correct. 

Seems very strange that a  Bible Scholar Nehemia Gordon, who is  active in interfaith dialogue, speaking at synagogues and churches around the world, finds the answers, where JW Leaders didn't. But Gordon isn't a JW and yet knows more than the JW Leaders. 

As for the GB being anointed, I have my doubts. But if they were then I think they have lost their battle against the Devil. Acting as the evil slave they have been beating their fellow slaves. 

Um, thinking on your comment "A blanket statement that none of them have the spirit of God when they were anointed by spirit.... funny.....

So then ALL Anointed must have the Holy Spirit, and at one time All Anointed were the Faithful and Discreet Slave class. BUT your GB decided that the rest of the Anointed were no longer the F&DS. BUT everyone of them has the Holy Spirit according to your way of thinking, because they are ALL Anointed by Holy Spirit. 

Your sarcasm about 'having deep insight' doesn't bother me, because we all have to make judgements. You decided to be a JW not a Catholic or Hindu. You made judgements. The CCJW has constantly made judgements of other religions and of the world. The GB makes judgement about Higher Education (and so does My Harley).  So I make judgements of the GB and the false teachings and the CSA. 

Good try CC. But you still get the CCJW / Watchtower mixed up with God. And God will not love you for it. 

By there works you will know them. And we do. We know the CCJW / Watchtower hide paedophiles in their organisations. We know that they misuse scripture which is an insult to God and Christ. We know that the GB are not the F&DS because they do not speak or write truth. So, we have got out of this immoral organisation. Hence we can pray to God with a clean conscience.  How could a JW in the Org, that knows all the immorality within the CCJW,  pray to God with a clean conscience ? 

6 hours ago, Arauna said:

A blanket statement that none of them have the spirit of God when they were anointed by spirit.... funny.....  but you seem to blessed by some spirit do have such deep insight but it does not appear to be from Jehovah -  you do not even accept the name....

The GB has lost any Holy Spirit they may have been given.  I do believe that there are men on the GB that were genuinely anointed, but I have my personal doubts about all of them receiving an anointing.   Who would know, since their “anointing” is kept a secret? 

What are the signs of one losing Holy Spirit? The pursuit of power, dominance, and material riches. Do they not have access to all of that?  Power, to decided what their brothers in Christ are to do and preach?  What to build, where the money goes, etc?  They assumed the position of a "faithful slave" over the house of God.  Isn't that to be Christ's choice and revealed when he returns? It's pretty bold of them to assume they are the faithful steward when what they offer as "food", rots while it sits on the table. (John 15:16; Isa 28:7-10) And shouldn't that be up to the individual who is admonished by Christ, to test the fruits /teachings each slave offers? (Matt 7:15-20)  Since they walked into that role, with "new light" up their sleeve, they are indeed, "wicked".  

“The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. If you worship me, it will all be yours.”  Luke 4:5-7

Compare that scripture with Jesus’ words in Matt 6:19-21 - "where your treasure is, there your heart will be also”.   The GB treasure their organization of material riches.  They “treasure” their assumed responsibility over God’s household. (Luke 12:42)  Jesus would not have warned of a wicked slave/steward rising over God’s anointed house, if it were not a possibility. After all, it was he, a perfect being, who was initially offered those “gifts” by Satan.  How much harder would it be for a human to resist Satan’s temptation?  (Matt 24:45-51)

“I wrote to the church, but Diotrephes, who loves to be first, will not welcome us10 So when I come, I will call attention to what he is doing, spreading malicious nonsense about us. Not satisfied with that, he even refuses to welcome other believers. He also stops those who want to do so and puts them out of the church.”  3 John 1:9,10

The GB has no desire to “welcome” the anointed in Christ. They fully reject their opinion, turning to a “Gentile” elder body for assistance, to produce spiritual food.   Are their actions of disfellowshipping any different than what Diotrephes did?

They preach a “different Jesus”. (2 Cor 11:4) HE should be the focus; instead, THEY are the focus.  All obedience is given to them, over Jesus Christ. They have replaced the “Head” of the Body, thus severing themselves from Jesus.

“ They have lost connection with the head, from whom the whole body, supported and held together by its ligaments and sinews, grows as God causes it to grow.” Col 2:19

“You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked18 but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.”  2 Pet 3:17,18

Just because an individual is anointed, it doesn’t mean they are all found to be “faithful” slaves when Jesus returns.  (Matt 25:26-30) 

If they had remained part of the Body, the vine of Christ, the spirit would have led them to seek out all anointed in the organization.  As humans, we would dread losing one of our physical bodily appendages.  Spiritually, all anointed should desire to seek out the “members” of Christ’s body.  (1 Cor 12) And yet, the "rule" is that they should not "BOND".  Surely, you should ask, why.  Their bonding together would threaten the GB's headship over them.   I speak here, knowing there are anointed listening in.  It is my prayer that they wake up and get away from the wicked rule of the organization. This includes everyone.  Rev 18:4-8

https://pearl-finetrees.blogspot.com/

24 minutes ago, Witness said:

They assumed the position of a "faithful slave" over the house of God.

“Now then, listen, you lover of pleasure,
    lounging in your security
and saying to yourself,
    ‘I am, and there is none besides me.
I will never be a widow
    or suffer the loss of children.’
9 Both of these will overtake you
    in a moment, on a single day:
    loss of children and widowhood.
They will come upon you in full measure,
    in spite of your many sorceries
    and all your potent spells.
10 You have trusted in your wickedness
    and have said, ‘No one sees me.’
Your wisdom and knowledge mislead you
    when you say to yourself,
    ‘I am, and there is none besides me.’
11 Disaster will come upon you,
    and you will not know how to conjure it away.
A calamity will fall upon you
    that you cannot ward off with a ransom;
a catastrophe you cannot foresee
    will suddenly come upon you.  Isa 47:8-11

"16 The beast (organization/elder body) and the ten horns ( "kings"/anointed) you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God’s words are fulfilled. 18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”  Rev 17:16-18

The  "kings of the earth" that this spiritual prostitute/harlot rules over ,are specified as Christ's kings.  Rev 1:5; 5:10

3 hours ago, Arauna said:

Ludicrous - I will not answer that. You seriously believe that or you are surely making a joke?  

Witness and her disciples can now echo each other and pat each other on the shoulders.  Goodbye.

Perhaps the joke is on you.  Where and what is God's Temple of 2 Thess 2:3,4?  The Beast of Rev 13:1 (the same "man of lawlessness" as 2 Thess 2:3. See Rev. 13:18) cannot be the United Nations that "makes war with the saints".  Rev 13:7.  It cannot "sit" in the Temple of God, ruling over the holy priesthood.  That is being accomplished already,  in the organization.

9 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

How could a JW in the Org, that knows all the immorality within the CCJW,  pray to God with a clean conscience ? 

I will tell you why: because if I go out and commit immorality and I am found out, and I am not repentant I will be disfellowshipped. Thousands are disfelowshipped every year for unrepentant immorality. If you think you can stop people from being immoral then you are being very unrealistic. The only thing that can be done is revoke membership. Which is what is being done. What's your argument with that?

11 hours ago, Witness said:

joke is on you

If you and your followers on here think the beast in Revelation is the 'JW elders' or the GB...… there is nothing I have to say.... I just shrug my shoulders at the sheer dissonance of it.   I think you have exposed yourself  …….!!  seriously! 

And if your disciples are too silly to see it and still agree with all your "prophetic comments", and take your prophetic comments against the "elders" and GB as fulfillment of scriptures in Revelation  ....  I suggest they look at their themselves.  

All your contributions indicate to me that you wanted more power because you see yourself as a privileged anointed that needed a position to teach.  You are bitter because you were denied this and accuse others of usurping what you feel belongs to you and was taken away.  Look at your Revelation explanations?  I just shake my head in disbelief...….. maybe you will come up with something more bizarre.... I don't know..... but at this point I think I will not answer you again... so go ahead with your silly accusations.

@Arauna    So Witness has disciples on here does she ?. Um, is that New Light ! 

@Anna The only thing that can be done is revoke membership. Which is what is being done. What's your argument with that?

My disagreement with it is that IT ISN'T BEING DONE. Elders especially get away with many things, especially CSA. 

I would have thought you would have seen enough proof through court cases and reports to KNOW how Elders have hidden information, Destroyed information, committed sex abuse on young children, hidden paedophiles in the congregations, not informed the congregation when a paedophile is in their midst, not cooperated with the police or authorities by refusing to hand over documents. Misusing the two witness rule. Misusing the Clergy privilege. Actually telling lies in courtrooms. Having lawyers that deliberately tell lies in court rooms. Having a GB that refuses to apologise to CSA victims on behalf of the ORG. The list is endless. But if you can live with the GB and the ORG being like that then your Christian conscience has long since disappeared. You are just having your ears tickled and that seems to be enough for you. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.