The World News Media

Furuli's new e-book: "My Beloved Religion - And The Governing Body"

Ann O'Maly

13 hours ago, Arauna said:

that the angels are working alongside us to get those informed who need to be informed

I tried to figure out, using averages, how many of (for example) those 1.3 billion in India could potentially become baptised Witnesses. Assuming that the people in India are the same as any other people in the world, no more or no less good/evil in their general character, and we use the ratio of Witnesses to the general population of say the USA, where there is about one Witness per 400 people or is it around 300? (the number is not accurate, just rounded off) that would mean that potentially there should currently be around  3,250,000 Witnesses in India. Using the ratio of 1:400. 

The point I am trying to make is that the Indian people, (although steeped in false religion, through no fault of their own, just born into it) have just as much potential to become a Witness as someone in another country. There are only over 8 million Witnesses worldwide, how long would it take to preach to all those people in India so that they get the same chance and opportunity as people in other countries? Personally, I think Jehovah will judge their hearts without them ever having to be exposed to the Truth. Just like he will judge the hearts of those elsewhere who have not heard or had a chance to respond to the good news.

• Views 30.1k
  • Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I brought it up because it's one of several places where Furuli's book provides the exact type of anecdote I am familiar with. These types of interactions were evidently memorable and important to Fur

In this world nothing is perfect because humans tend to overstep boundaries - even Moses did so. But if we are really prepared to give our life for another (spirit of christ), then reading our bi

If it was JWI, you’d still be reading it.  Because that “merely” is a pretty big merely.  What if my roof caves in tomorrow and I decide it’s God’s fault? What if I park on the Kingdom H

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Anna said:

have just as much potential to become a Witness as someone in another country

While I myself wish that all of them would accept the truth because they are a humble people, I doubt it.  I have worked a lot with these ancient cultures.  Tradition is so important in their lives and women especially in rural areas are often murdered for disobedience to husbands or fathers.  The idea that a woman carries the family honor is very prevalent.  I do not like those ugly gods.... and the worship of animals etc.... 

Islam despises idols but their other practices are just as horrible - it is very hard for people to break free.  A minimum study of 6 years. 

I leave these problems in Jehovah's hands.  He will judge perfectly.

5 hours ago, Witness said:

Judgement is NOT  condemnation

I should have clarified this better. Apologies.

Of course the flood, Sodom and Gomorra were  periods in which judgment with the penalty of death was rendered.

But judgement is not always adverse or a condemnation as many people believe. 

“The one who has died has been acquitted from his sin.” (Romans 6:7

The 1000 year reign is a judgment Day but for many the judgment will be favorable not adverse. New scrolls will be opened and people will be judged by their actions and obedience to these scrolls in this time - especially those who receive a resurrection and they had never even known Jehovah before.  

8 hours ago, Arauna said:

The 1000 year reign is a judgment Day but for many the judgment will be favorable not adverse

Please understand I am not singling you out with this comment, but any JW and exJW who may be reading this.

“The last days will culminate in “the day of judgment and of destruction of the ungodly people.” (2 Peter 3:3, 7) But people who love God will survive that destruction and be blessed with “everlasting life.”—Matthew 25:46.” wp19 No. 3 p. 10-11 

Not according to WT doctrine of a battle to ensue 1,000 years into the “paradise”.  No matter how much one loves God now, they will have another event of destruction to face.  What a lie. 

I don’t know how a JW can say that through obedience and baptism into the organization, salvation can be obtained, and “everlasting life” will be received, through that obedience to its direction…when it is the same organization that also tells you Satan will be “let loose” from the abyss one thousand years into the period of “everlasting life”.   If this WAS truth, NO JW should teach another person that they can receive everlasting life through the organization, because your prospects of surviving Satan’s DECEITFUL tactics are rather slim. (Rev 20:7-10; 1 Pet 5:8)  Do you truly believe you are guaranteed everlasting life by “sticking close” to the organization?

What is everlasting life? 

“The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.”  1 John 2:17

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”  John 3:16

Eternal life, forever in the Kingdom.

“And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”  Rev 21:3,4

If there is a slaughter of your loved ones in the “paradise”, will you not mourn or cry or suffer pain over their loss?

Which do you believe? God’s promise in Revelation 21:3,4…or the confusing, fork-tongued teaching that yes, you will have everlasting life after Armageddon, but it is highly possibly you may lose that promise one thousand years into it?

Satan was “let loose” after a symbolic “thousand years” from the abyss, by a fallen star. (Rev 9:1)  Stars represent God’s holy people/ anointed ones; this star that fell to the earth is not Jesus Christ, (who would never “fall”), but a rebellious anointed one. (Dan 12:3; Rev 1:16; 8:10; 2 Pet 3:17;Jude 1:12,13; Rev 6:13; 12:4) Satan gave this fallen star a “key” to deception and death – a “key” to unlock his plan to destroy  God’s anointed ones during the last days. (Rev 12:13,15) It is the same fallen star that poisons the waters or teachings, causing death to all who spiritually “drink” it.  (Rev 8:10,11; 13:11,12, 17:1,2)

Satan was “let loose” from the abyss, to finally "perceive" how to employ a ruse against God’s saints, using those he has “won over”, with offers of power, riches, authority. (Luke 4:7)

Where are all the anointed “saints” gathered? (Rev 9:4; 13:1,2,7)  Who has authority over them? (Rev 13:11,12)

“Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.”  Rev 20:7-9

https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2020/04/satan-in-abyss.html

On 7/20/2020 at 9:04 AM, Anna said:

But then what about their children? Would they inherit immortality from their parents? That's doesn't sound right

Good point to think about.

5 hours ago, Witness said:

I am not singling you out with this comment,

No offence taken - I never take things personal.... 

I do however take offence when people use the word of Jehovah and put their own twist on it:

What about the following sequence do you not understand?  The bible is clear..... on the sequence of events and what takes place.

Revelation 19:2   For he has executed judgment on the great prostitute who corrupted the earth with her sexual immorality,   (Babylon the Great (world empire of false religion) has fallen). 

6. And I heard what sounded like a voice of a great crowd and like the sound of many waters and like the sound of heavy thunders. They said: “Praise Jah, because Jehovah: our God, the Almighty, has begun to rule as king!  (Only the worship of the true God is now left over and soon all earthly governments will be removed).

9........ And he tells me, “Write: Happy are those invited to the evening meal of the Lamb’s marriage.”

11. I saw heaven opened, and look! a white horse And the one seated on it is called Faithful and True, and he judges and carries on war in righteousness...... (Armageddon starts)

17. Come here, be gathered together to the great evening meal of God, and the flesh of horses and of those seated on them,and the flesh of all, of freemen as well as of slaves and of small ones and great.”

20. And the wild beast was caught, and along with it the false prophet that performed in front of it the signs with which he misled those who received the mark of the wild beast and those who worship its image. While still alive, they both were hurled into the fiery lake that burns with sulfur.

The whole earthly system is now detroyed. So what happens AFTER destruction of satans system.

Revelation 20:

2.  He seized the dragon, the original serpent,...……….. And he hurled him into the abyss and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he would not mislead the nations anymore until the 1,000 years were ended. After this he must be released for a little while.………………. And they came to life and ruled as kings with the Christ for 1,000 years.  (The 144,000 now start to rule - the purpose of the covenant with them for a kingdom now comes into effect - gets life.7.  

Now as soon as the 1,000 years have ended, Satan will be released from his prison,  and he will go out to mislead those nations in the four corners of the earth,  (The bible is clear when this will take place.)

So if satan and his demons are bound they would no longer have influence on the earth (there will be remarkable peace do you not think so?   Do you see any peace on earth now?  So it cannot be now....... )   at the end of the 1000 years judgement day - all those resurrected and even those who lived through armageddon will be tested as perfect people.  They will literally come to 'life' (receive life) at the end of the 1000 years.  People who now already are obedient to jehovah and teach others to do the same will not fall under the spell of satan.  The bible does show that those who rebel will be destroyed forever.   The righteous ones find delight in obeying jehovah..... and are looking forward to do this forever!

So if jehovah decides to test those on earth as perfect people at end of 1000 years - are you going to rebel against that and demonstrate with a placard ...... that is unfair etc etc. or accept the fact that Jehovah knows what he is doing.

4 hours ago, Witness said:

Not according to WT doctrine of a battle to ensue 1,000 years into the “paradise”.  No matter how much one loves God now, they will have another event of destruction to face.  What a lie. 

I don’t know how a JW can say that through obedience and baptism into the organization, salvation can be obtained, and “everlasting life” will be received, through that obedience to its direction…when it is the same organization that also tells you Satan will be “let loose” from the abyss one thousand years into the period of “everlasting life”.   If this WAS truth, NO JW should teach another person that they can receive everlasting life through the organization, because your prospects of surviving Satan’s DECEITFUL tactics are rather slim. (Rev 20:7-10; 1 Pet 5:8)  Do you truly believe you are guaranteed everlasting life by “sticking close” to the organization?

What is everlasting life? 

“The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.”  1 John 2:17

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”  John 3:16

Excellent point!

According to WTJWorg theology, people would need to prove their faithfulness twice. As imperfect humans and than again as perfect humans ?? Does God need this "proof of fidelity and obeying" or Organization? 

In fact, according to quote you put from WT magazine, Organization aka New York Headquarter (who will be in New World as Main Administration of Jesus Kingdom, perhaps this new facilities was built to survive Armageddon :))))  need constant attestation from members now and in New System.  

Man maid religion, for sure.

religion = a personal set or institutionalized system of religious attitudes, beliefs, and practices https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/religion

Definition: A form of worship. It includes a system of religious attitudes, beliefs, and practices; these may be personal, or they may be advocated by an organization. Usually religion involves belief in God or in a number of gods; or it treats humans, objects, desires, or forces as objects of worship. Much religion is based on human study of nature; there is also revealed religion. There is true religion and false. - https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1101989261

55 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

According to WTJWorg theology,

not according to WT theology - please read those scriptures I quoted above and the check out the sequence of events....  

Apologies - I left the footnotes in by accident ….. but I have taken them out now.

Please go read the BIBLE again (Quoted above)  - and do not keep YOUR OWN preconceived ideas in your mind.  Your prejudices are showing - do you not accept what the bible says?   That is what the BIBLE says!

3 hours ago, Arauna said:

And he tells me, “Write: Happy are those invited to the evening meal of the Lamb’s marriage.”

Are you or some other JW's invited to the evening meal, marriage celebration? When, where and how? Literally or symbolically? How looks interpretation/s? And what Bible verses supports this sort of interpretations?

19 hours ago, Anna said:

All I can see so far is that it's not in chronological order, at least not if we apply our current understanding

I think we can probably figure out a rough timeline that Revelation 20 appears to show, and then, compare it to 1 Cor 15. If it doesn't make sense, we can see if our current understanding helps us to make more sense of it. I'm still thinking about it, mostly about whether I should even share what I'm thinking. I had some thoughts that were eerily similar to what TTH shared in the post where he said:

On 7/21/2020 at 8:59 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

I don’t even pretend to know how this works. I know what is the place of safety. I know what is my obligation to publicize it. Everything else involves matters “too great for me.” 

And, as before, my comments on the example of Abraham were a bit different from TTH:

On 7/21/2020 at 8:59 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

I’ll just do an Abraham and say, “is not the God of the entire earth going to do what is right?”

I would have pointed out that if we were really doing what Abraham did when he said then, that we should be questioning this judgment, just as Abraham did. Perhaps that is one of the lessons. If we truly want to be God's friend then we should be ready to "argue" with Him. We should question the numbers, as Abraham did. We should question the sense of justice, as Abraham did. Ultimately, we would never question Jehovah's judgment after the fact, but we should always be thinking and questioning what justice should look like before the fact. It is important that we try to understand Jehovah's justice as best we can.

To that end, I brought up whether we should question the WT's view of Armageddon as it was spelled out from the time when I was still very young. We seem to have backed off on using such numbers, but I know that many JWs still believe these numbers are about right. The following article is on the jw.org website: https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1958762

*** w58 10/15 pp. 614-615 What Will Armageddon Mean for You? ***
Armageddon will be greater than any nuclear war fought on a global or even on a “space” scale. The Bible shows that Armageddon will be a war between gods and universal in scope. In it “Jehovah God, the Almighty,” and the “Mighty God,” his Son, Jesus Christ, will do battle with “the god of this system of things,” Satan the Devil. Involved in that battle will be all intelligent creatures, seen and unseen.—Rev. 11:17; Isa. 9:6, AS; 2 Cor. 4:4.
Revelation 9:16 gives us an inkling of the size of Jehovah’s forces when it speaks of him as using, on a certain occasion, cavalry to the number of 200,000,000. And 2 Kings 19:35 tells of just one of these destroying a host of 185,000 warriors in one night. How many demon cohorts Satan has, the Word of God does not indicate, but from the description of the war in heaven at Revelation 12 their number can by no means be insignificant. That Satan’s demons are likewise powerful can be seen from the fact that one of them once hindered an angel of Jehovah for twenty-one days, until the archangel Michael came to his rescue.—Dan. 10:13, 21.
As for humans upon earth, on the side of Jehovah will be all those fully dedicated to him and who are faithfully following Jesus Christ; compared with earth’s billions these are indeed few. They are the few that walk the narrow way or cramped road that leads to life. These will not share in the fighting but will merely sing God’s praises.—2 Chron. 20:20, 21; 2 Cor. 10:4, 5; Matt. 7:13, 14.
On Satan’s side will be all the rest of mankind, more than 99.9 percent, even as we read: “The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.” That includes all the governments of the world together with their supporters, the commercial, religious and social institutions. Even the professedly Christian organizations? Yes, because all such that are friends of the world are making themselves enemies of God.—1 John 5:19; Jas. 4:4.
Yes, today the earth is filled with wickedness, much innocent blood has been and is being shed, both in war and in peace. Godless men are persecuting Jehovah’s servants and ruining the earth. Jehovah will express “indignation against all the nations” and “against all the inhabitants of the earth,” because “there is nought but swearing and breaking faith, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery.” At Armageddon Jehovah “will cause justice to be done” speedily to “his chosen ones who cry aloud to him” because of being persecuted. At that time he will also “bring to ruin those ruining the earth.”—Isa. 34:2; Jer. 25:30; Hos. 4:2, AS; Luke 18:8, 7; Rev. 11:18.
God’s Word likens Armageddon to the Flood, to the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah and to the battle at Gibeon, where God rained down great blocks of ice upon his enemies. Armageddon will be the worst thing ever to hit this earth in the history of man. It will be marked by shocking surprise, consternation, fright, collapse of government, tremendous upheavals of earth, landslides, cloudbursts, overflowing flash-floods, rain of corrosive liquid fire and terror in the air, on land and in the sea. No wonder that “the slain of Jehovah shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the face of the ground.”—Jer. 25:33, AS.

@César Chávez pointed out that there are about 8 million Witnesses. (When compared to a global population that is nearing 8 billion, this is also just another way of saying that 99.9 percent of the world are not Witnesses.) 

19 hours ago, César Chávez said:

I don't recall were a witness defines the survival percentage of 99.9% when there is over 8 million witnesses and about as much interested people.

*** w58 6/1 p. 330 Why Dedicate Ourselves to God? ***
Yes, all such would foolishly ignore the instruction Book of their Maker and his “traffic laws” for living. And yet that is the very course that more than 99.9 percent of earth’s population

*** w55 11/1 p. 648 Using Wisely the Reduced Time Left ***
Time spent in trying to accumulate wealth, fame or power or in trying to perpetuate this old system of things is wasted, and that is what more than 99.9 per cent of this earth’s population are doing.

Of course, we don't know. CC has pointed out before that he thinks most Witnesses are not true Witnesses, with true faith. He has also made statements that question faith and loyalty of elders and ministerial servants. So perhaps the percentage of actual survivors is much lower than .1 percent from CC's perspective.

8 hours ago, Arauna said:

So if satan and his demons are bound they would no longer have influence on the earth (there will be remarkable peace do you not think so?  

If we were to use that analogy, then your locust/scorpions that come out of the abyss as the anointed,(Rev 9:2,3) means that they not only shared it with Satan and his demons, but had no influence in the world while in it. 

It helps to understand the meaning of Sheol, Hades, the abyss, the “pit”; which are all indicating the realm of spiritual darkness – the realm of “not perceiving”. 

Satan has power over that darkness:

2 Cor 4:4 – “But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.”

God has power over this darkness:

“But it shall come to pass, if you do not obey the voice of the Lord your God, to observe carefully all His commandments and His statutes which I command you today, that all these curses will come upon you and overtake you

29 And you shall grope at noonday, as a blind man gropes in darkness; you shall not prosper in your ways; you shall be only oppressed and plundered continually, and no one shall save you.”  Deut 28:15,29

“To the roots of the mountains I sank down; the earth beneath barred me in for ever. But you, Lord my God, brought my life up from the pit.” Jonah 2:6

As does Jesus Christ:

Isa 9:2 – “The people who walked in darkness
Have seen a great light;
Those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death,
Upon them a light has shined.”

John 1:5 “And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.”

When Jesus was in the abyss, in that realm of “not perceiving” the light and wisdom of God; he preached to the demons “chained” in this darkness.  Did they hear Jesus?  Of course they did.  Why else would he have witnessed to them if they couldn’t?  (1 Pet 3:18,19)

If we are “alienated” from the light and wisdom of God through Christ, we also are in the abyss/Sheol/Hades.  We are under the power of darkness.

“For Sheol cannot thank You, Death cannot praise You; Those who go down to the pit cannot hope for Your truth.”  Isa 38:18

“This I say, therefore, and testify in the Lord, that you should no longer walk as the rest of the Gentiles walk, in the futility of their mind,  having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart”  Eph 4:17,18

When Jesus bound Satan in the abyss, he restrained his ability to perceive or conceptualize how to deceive the anointed remnant in the last days. (Eccl 9:10)  He was spiritually blind to understanding how to attack the remaining ones of God’s people. 

Up until that time, the faithful anointed were not “captivated” or led into believing his greatest test. (Col 1:18; Rev 13:10; 2 Thess 2:9-10) They had no experience with the Beasts of Rev 13. (Rev 20:4) But Satan was still active throughout the earth, just as someone who walks outside of the light of life in Christ, is still physically alive, yet spiritually blinded to the wisdom of God.

“For this people’s heart has become calloused;
    they hardly hear with their ears,
    and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
    hear with their ears,
    understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them.”  Matt 13:15

Who does Satan go after as soon as he is released from the abyss?  It is the “camp of the saint” of “New Jerusalem”, from all nations, including those who accompany them.  They are his target, and the plan he devised to deceive them, has led to the outbreak of the Great Tribulation. 

“For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.  “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect25 See, I have told you beforehand.”  Matt 24:21-24

"such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. "

For at that time there will be a great tribulation (pressure, distress, oppression), such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will [again].

For at that time there will be great distress, the kind that hasn’t taken place from the beginning of the world until now and never will again.

For at that time there will be great tribulation, the kind that hasn’t taken place from the beginning of the world until now and never will again!

Do you understand this?  If Satan returns after Armageddon, this promise that there will be no more "pressure, distress, oppression",  is not true. 

https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2020/04/satan-in-abyss.html

2 hours ago, JW Insider said:

questioning what justice should look like

I think the story of Abraham was written down for our instruction. what was the outcome?  Jehovah could find not even 5 righteous people in the city. Their destruction was justified. It teaches us to NOT expect Jehovah t ever be unrighteous and unjust. It is a deviation to question Jehovah's justice. Next step is to deny that Jehovah is just and get some excuse for the wicked. In tonight's bible  study Jehovah told job to study nature to learn more about Jehovah. 

we can end up asking too many questions of Jehovah  before we even think of obeying - that is dangerous ground.

2 hours ago, JW Insider said:

So perhaps the percentage of actual survivors is much lower than .1 percent from CC's perspective.

who can stand before Jehovah - not one.  It is Jehovah's mercy and the fact that he keeps in mind that we are mere flesh (and ransom) which allows us to come before him. what does Jehovah expect from us than to be without spot from the world, merciful and just and our clothes washed clean - righteous and in peace with the "mark" of a Christian personality.

7 minutes ago, Witness said:

It helps to understand the meaning of Sheol, Hades, the abyss, the “pit”; which are all indicating the realm of spiritual darkness – the realm of “not perceiving”. 

you clump all these concepts together as if they are one concept. they are not - so I do not agree with you.  Sheol is a state of no consciousness - common grave of mankind. …

A

3 hours ago, JW Insider said:

I would have pointed out that if we were really doing what Abraham did when he said then, that we should be questioning this judgment, just as Abraham did. Perhaps that is one of the lessons. If we truly want to be God's friend then we should be ready to "argue" with Him. We should question the numbers, as Abraham did. We should question the sense of justice, as Abraham did. Ultimately, we would never question Jehovah's judgment after the fact, but we should always be thinking and questioning what justice should look like before the fact. It is important that we try to understand Jehovah's justice as best we can.

Agree. But we have to be careful and sensitive. JHVH is much more understandable than GB. You can argue and question with JHVH, but do not dare doing that with GB :))))

Involved in that battle will be all intelligent creatures, seen and unseen.—Rev. 11:17; Isa. 9:6, AS; 2 Cor. 4:4.

This quote from WT magazine that including "all intelligent creatures, seen and unseen" and Bible verses that i looked at have nothing to support each other. Did i missed something while reading?

22 hours ago, César Chávez said:

I don't recall were a witness defines the survival percentage of 99.9% when there is over 8 million witnesses and about as much interested people.

*** w58 6/1 p. 330 Why Dedicate Ourselves to God? ***
Yes, all such would foolishly ignore the instruction Book of their Maker and his “traffic laws” for living. And yet that is the very course that more than 99.9 percent of earth’s population

*** w55 11/1 p. 648 Using Wisely the Reduced Time Left ***
Time spent in trying to accumulate wealth, fame or power or in trying to perpetuate this old system of things is wasted, and that is what more than 99.9 per cent of this earth’s population are doing.

Of course, we don't know. CC has pointed out before that he thinks most Witnesses are not true Witnesses, with true faith. He has also made statements that question faith and loyalty of elders and ministerial servants. So perhaps the percentage of actual survivors is much lower than .1 percent from CC's perspective.

Excellent! :) 

On 7/21/2020 at 5:25 PM, Anna said:

Insight Volume 2 p. 169-170: This Kingdom is of greater proportions and bigger dimensions than “the kingdom of the Son of his love,” spoken of at Colossians 1:13.

1 hour ago, JW Insider said:

On the issue of when Jesus sat down in his Kingdom, this also seems pretty obvious from the scriptures. Jesus is called "king of kings" in the first century. Immediately after his resurrection, Jesus said that "ALL authority" had bee given to him in heaven and on earth.

(Matthew 28:18) . . .“All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth.

Trying to minimize this kingdom authority in the first century appears to take away from the scriptures. In the scriptures, Jesus is already "crowned" in the first century.

20 minutes ago, Arauna said:
31 minutes ago, Witness said:

you clump all these concepts together as if they are one concept. they are not - so I do not agree with you.

:)))) Bible is massive and long context.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.