The World News Media

"Spiritual Paradise in JW comunity", questions from readers

Srecko Sostar

According to one article in WT magazine, JW members living in "spiritual paradise" already. This sort of paradise is possible because of several reasons. https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2001162  Reasons are:

1. JW people know what is God's purpose

2. spiritual paradise is an environment that is pleasing to the eyes and soothing to the nerves, allowing one to enjoy peace with one’s fellowman and with God

3. people approaching Jehovah’s Witnesses, seeking help to understand the Bible and to learn about spiritual paradise

4. Jehovah’s Witnesses are active in 235 lands and territories

5. people can found a spiritual paradise in association with Jehovah’s Witnesses and their knowledge about God and love in community

6. people doing God's will

7. people need to associate with a congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses

Question is: If from some, any reason WT Society with all Legal Entities that support, organize and unites JW members by giving them proper knowledge aka "spiritual food" for living in "spiritual paradise", ceases to exist .....will the "spiritual paradise" also disappear?

• Views 547
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You seem to be cart-before-horse-ing.

According to one article in WT magazine, JW members living in "spiritual paradise" already. This sort of paradise is possible because of several reasons. https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2001162  R

No.

10 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

If from some, any reason WT Society with all Legal Entities that support, organize and unites JW members by giving them proper knowledge aka "spiritual food" for living in "spiritual paradise", ceases to exist .....will the "spiritual paradise" also disappear?

No.

There is no spiritual paradise because the food is partially false. The congregations are dangerous places due to Child Sexual Abuse and other problems. There is actually disunity inside of congregations but the Elders try to keep it hidden. I do know that some JWs even take other JWs to 'worldly' courts here in England, one dispute ongoing now is over the ownership of a house that was inherited. And i also know of many cases of adultery and divorce. Woe to any man that enters a KH if he has a good looking wife. ( I am given information that of course i should not have ) 

Remember Jesus accused the Pharisees of washing the outside of the bowl or dish, to make it appear clean. That is what JWs do with the congregations. They tell the people to dress up smart and have clean cars, they keep the KHs looking tidy with neat gardens.  An outward appearance of being respectable and 'clean'. But not so spiritually. 

On 6/7/2020 at 10:13 PM, Outta Here said:

No.

When you said: "No", i would understand than how WT Society and all legal entities are not needed for JW members and people in general to be able get close to God and Jesus.   

That is contrary to WT publication that said how only WTJWorg with GB is able to provide "spiritual food" and how "spiritual paradise" only existing inside this organization.

Obviously, your short and direct answer giving idea how WTJWorg is not necessary for "spiritual paradise", which i can agree. But than why JW's preaching how people need  to Join JW as precondition to be under God's protection that is only inside "spiritual paradise" that exists only under leadership and governing of WTJWorg company?  

1 hour ago, Outta Here said:

You seem to be cart-before-horse-ing.

No, i wait for others, in this case you, to put first "cart" on the table. 

It seems how exists individuals, JW members too, who put tremendous faith in God and believe how with Him everything is possible. Even to have "spiritual paradise" without organized religion.

But when they been faced with second question, then they feels guilty and fear because answer: "No" would mean they have to live without WTJWorg. :))

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.