The World News Media

JW's response to: Surprisingly Accurate Assessment of the June 2020 BLM Protests

TrueTomHarley

On 6/16/2020 at 7:55 AM, Space Merchant said:

EU is more favorable towards Islam, for a number of reasons, and is often the most protected, which was very evident with various events that had taken place regarding God (Allah) and Jesus (Isa) in the Islamic faith vs. that of the Christian faith.

Plus, Islam is an increasing faith whereas mainstream

The UN human rights council now has mostly Islamic countries on the council - the countries with the least human rights. They vote for each other. .... and China now has an important position. Russia now vying for a position.

Al Shabaab, boko haram etc is devastating north Africa and now they are starting in southern region. The left and Islam working together in USA.  They receive funding from outside sources which are subversive.  America is not what it was before. It has not been vigilant and have been invaded by many foreign organizations...... actually too many to mention. 

Soon these rioters will be under a new master much more strict than they ever could imagine. ...... 

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had no doubt that YOU knew it. But there are some people here from the UK, like @4Jah2me (assuming of course that he is the reincarnation of @John Butler). And, I'm not so sure that they had any gro

I know the original lyric. And I also know something of women. I once told JTR that I would love to hear from his kids. I begin to think that I would love to hear from yours as well.  

Research from the University of Maryland and Michigan State University confirm the results of a more limited study a couple years ago of the Philly Police Dept—that the race of the officer is not a fa

On 6/16/2020 at 4:56 AM, 4Jah2me said:

Because the CCJW say we are in the 'final part of the final day', so it doesn't leave much time for more history in this old system.

This post was an allusion to a quote TTH had heard or had seen about how future historians will be asked what part of 2020 they specialized in. It was in a non-JW topic. I moved it here, because it was a question about how TTH resolves this statement with the religious beliefs of JWs. JW discussions are better suited to the JW discussion clubs.

53 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

This post was an allusion to a quote TTH had heard or had seen about how future historians will be asked what part of 2020 they specialized in.

Obviously, I meant historians in the new system, looking back on that wicked year of the old. They will be a hounded lot, because they will be trying to recall the things that God say will no longer come up for remembrance—a little like Nimrod’s boys building the tower so as to not be scattered the way God said they should.

11 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Money

Yes the super rich think they know what is good for the world. They think their money qualifies them to decide the fate of ordinary men.  They are the ones who use their charity organizations to push agendas. Giving money to subversive organizations such as Antifa and he Muslim brotherhood front organizations in USA.  Muslim brotherhood is banned in Muslim countries but in USA they spread their propaganda and are protected.

The propaganda leads to Armageddon.... Revelation 16:14 - 16

16 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Obviously, I meant historians in the new system, looking back on that wicked year of the old. They will be a hounded lot, because they will be trying to recall the things that God say will no longer come up for remembrance—a little like Nimrod’s boys building the tower so as to not be scattered the way God said they should.

There was a woman a while back I know who said if she lives through God's Day, and as years past from then, she wants to teach children about God, she even addressed if children within the new creation asks how life was like back then, she would explain to them, or have it written down.

Mind you, this woman is disabled, and she really takes the promises of God's Kingdom quite seriously. She had a YouTube video a while back about it, but that will be tough to find, going back 2011-2012, but it was quite an interesting thought.

That being said, that is like that of a historian, the position itself, mainly when it comes to teaching children and or those who lived before us, can you imagine explaining to Apostle Paul what an iPhone is, or what Air Jordan's were?

I'd also like to add that the succession of these movements is crippling good police officers, granted, the movements are deeming all police as threats, good with the bad, therefore are all guilty.

This opens doors for many, many problems, I believe code 12 [There is no one [available officer] to send to a call in] I think it was whereas police cannot even commit to an action. So any sort of crime, as in CSA is a high risk now should anyone of the household commits to it, grant.

That is what happens when there is no order, and this defund the police narrative.

@4Jah2me The question I proposed to you has an obvious answer. What protects the children is the parents/guardians who are morally upright. I bring this up because during this time, with the increased risk, that is where the protection comes from.

That being said, we already have mischief makers and tomfoolery during the day whereas thieves, women raped in tents, CHOP Warlords who come out at night.

The Left has caused this, while the right arm themselves.  Out of the years that both sides have caused some damage, mainly the Left, this time around the one branch of the Left, BLM, has cranked things up to 11 this time around. Civil War is a possibility too, as of recent, one of my co-workers whom I've trained dubs herself as "The Supermodel with Guns", for she has recently bought firearms to protect herself, as said before, since before COVID-19, more and more people buying guns, even the inexperienced. To her created, she use to hunt as a child.

As an update, there is more and more police standing down within the US. As of recent, The Far-Left, consisting of BLM, ANTIFA, etc. have toppled a statue of the 1st President of the United States, George Washington, which is now causing the Far-Right to react. 1619 was also written on the statue after prior to it's toppling. For the more the Far-Left do things, their opposition, The Far-Right are inching closer and closer, granted now, The Far-Right, some of their groups are primarily armed and ready for combat, when I say armed, I mean firearms and assault rifles armed. Civil Rights legislation has been revoked, I believe in California, this allows discrimination on race and background, even gender. We are also entering Soviet Union like territory, granted the actions of someone else, can indirectly effect you, i.e. get you fired, and or shame, etc.

That being said, July 4th will be quite the day. Normally, as an onlooker, you already know how people celebrate this patriotic holiday. It will be vastly different with the tension that is constantly rising, and may come to the point whereas the Left and the Right, in present and online will be in heavy confrontation with each other. And as we know, the MSM continues the tomfoolery, nor do they condemn the actions of those they defend.

On 6/13/2020 at 3:45 AM, Arauna said:

The personality traits exhibited remind us of 2 Tim 3: 1-5... they are fierce and without mercy themselves.

You know there was a recent discussion regarding this about an hour ago, some of which with interesting points.

One question is what will you do if those on the far-left and or far-right deems not just your faith, but the Bible as a threat and will find ways to attack you for it either verbally or physically?

That being said, elsewhere on this forum, some people do not know such political groups and erroneous deem them as a mainstream religion, therefore false. These groups are dangerous, and regarding both sides, out of the two, the far-right is quite dangerous as well, my run in with the Berkeley teacher Yvette Felarca is still vivid, as is her followers and those who whole to the ideology she holds, for there was a time, early on in my gospel sharing they deem him in err because someone who is not of the same color than them do not understand the Bible, yet at the same time, they slander God's Word.

That being said, there is now tension between both sides, one commit slander to one another and so forth. As of late, there are young ones who do question me about this, and I often tell them to be vigilant during these times, but maintain neutrality, for taking sides, in this matter will influence them to do what is bad, and reap consequence, for this is what I pass on to them so they do not end up like those of higher education that operate CHAZ/CHOP, and be affiliated with groups such as BLM, and the others.

On the other side of the spectrum, there is a whole lot more info, I will edit/post here whenever I go through it.

Well Black Lives Matter is everywhere and their influence spreads like quickly like free coffee hand outs at the local wawa lol. But seriously, even before the pandemic, before the home schooling and what not, their influence affects even students. Although I don't take sides like this extreme far left or right business, I do shed a cookie of opinion, but saying something that is right doesn't sit well with some folks. My buddies pop's store got looted and ransacked when the riots broke out, it is both crazy and tragic, now the man has nothing, the only thing that holds him is friends and family.

Also class of 2020 was fun, was busy and I can see it is the same old same old on this foums jaja 😁 But about in all serious tho, situations like this reminds me of the Luke 22:9-11, 2 Timothy 3:1-5 and a few more. Closer to the last days, but you have to endure and build up your faith. 👍🏾

Well the people are not fed up with CHAZ/CHOP, and they want to sue the state. The US is in a bit of a predicament because you have people of power supporting the protesters, and they are purposely ignorant of the situation, even baiting Trump to take action. I am also hearing talk about something being sign, which will somewhat prompt some actions, people are bringing up segregation again between people who are white and people who are not white, which consist of Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, etc.

That being said, what, kind of amazes me, is that there are some people who support BLM and the far-left, who loved and support CHAZ and the Chazistanis, and now, they are crying about it. That in of itself, is hypocrisy, meanwhile, you have the virus spiking in 3 states, Texas, California, and Florida. Moreover, BLM has a lot more money than previous rises among the group.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.