The World News Media

"SPECIAL INVESTIGATION INTO JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"

Witness

4 hours ago, JW Insider said:

I have seen important changes to these processes, and important changes to the basic direction of the judicial focus. (There is no longer an implied element of protecting the reputation of the congregation, and the focus has shifted almost completely to the protection of children, and recognizing that the shame is on the perpetrator and no one else.) I am satisfied that the WTS did about as much as it was possible to do for now, and that most of the current issues are carry-overs from prior to these last changes.

This can't even be categorized as “new light”.  It is the simple act of loving compassion that should be shown to the victim, and righteous judgment enacted on the perpetrator.  Does it take a good 70 years to understand this? Where are the "loving shepherds" motivated by Holy Spirit?  

As they say, talk is cheap.    

On the JW home front, things may seem to have improved, but the organization removes this pious-looking mask in the courtroom when the victims confront them with their failures; and now they have taken their stance against the ARC. In that arena, most JWs will not know the bold, brazen face that the organization exposes, when confronted by a victim suffering from WT’s cold judgment made against them.

JWs are told not to go there.  

• Views 6.7k
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A pretty good guess, I would imagine. I like to think that is still quite low, in view of Invisiblechild.org  reporting that 1 out of every 5 children in the US will be suffer molestation before age 1

So much can go wrong with trying to read too much into the numbers. Even if there is a database of 12,000 or more pedophiles, this does not mean that all of them were found to be actively committing c

"A News Corp investigation into the global Christian sect Jehovah's Witnesses has revealed they have allegedly pushed cash offshore to avoid paying compensation to Australian child sex abuse victims."

22 hours ago, JW Insider said:

but the numbers don't

I stand corrected on my  sloppy opinion so it is maybe 1 in 100..... but this does not give these people the right to carry on as if all JW s are pedophiles or approve pedophilia.  That was my point.

Seems I triggered a few hate-OCD people again with my reply because they brought up all the old accusations and arguments  We have been through all the arguments numerous times, so I am not going to reply because repetition is not my forte..... and. it serves no purpose.

16 hours ago, Witness said:

Does it take a good 70 years to understand this? Where are the "loving shepherds" motivated

Of course - if you were in control then this would not have happened. 

22 minutes ago, Arauna said:

No one can control crimes in a way not to happen. Criminals are always a step forward, ahead. What some of us saying here is how WTJWorg elders refused to give to police and courts things that they can handle much better than elders. Because elders are not equipped to deal this and WTJWorg is not equipped to train elders for such task. And God gave "secular authorities" in charge for this, not elders, because they have "sword" and are entitled to punishing crime. 

WTJWorg and elders+members using "shun" for individuals as equivalent for "sword". 

It will be continually repeated again and again, until God works through Christ and the True Anointed to cleanse the CCJW. And until the GB are replaced by those True Anointed to serve God properly. All this will take place through God's Holy Spirit, NOT through ordinary men. 

Do you people think that God stopped performing miracles forever ? Do you think Christ will not battle with the devil and demons that are at work in the CCJW. The other option is for a new way of serving God to appear by Holy Spirit. 

As @Witness has said time and time again, the Temple is the living stones, the true Anointed, the Body of Christ. So how can the GB working through the Elders, tread them down as they do ? 

5 hours ago, Arauna said:

To begin with, under the headship of Jesus Christ, there would never be an organization visibly built in the world where Satan wields his authority. (1 John 5:19)  I do not plan to be part of such a counterfeit scheme ever again.  Jesus made it clear that worshiping God is not through any material source, any “mountainlike organization”, but in spirit and in truth. (John 4:23,24)  Those two words describe the Temple of “living stones” – a temple of truth, led by the Spirit of God.   It is not a requirement to join the WT to worship God. (1 Pet 2:4-6; Eph 2:20-22; John 13:20)

Here’s an ironic quote made by your own “beloved organization”, that tells the truth at times, yet practices the lie. (Matt 23:3)

"As Christians, we face up to similar challenges today. We cannot take part in any modern version of idolatry—be it worshipful gestures toward an image or symbol or the imputing of salvation to a person or an organization."   WT 1990/11/1 p. 26

There you go.  Satan has briefly revealed that the organization is an idol, but will your eyes see this? (Eph 4:17-19)

Therefore, as long as the WT exists, it will never be superior in any way, to any other earthly organization in the world.  Attaching God to an idol, as the WT calls "organization", is blasphemy.  By implying that God leads an organization where the flock are led astray with false teachings, and victims of abuse and misjudgment are rampant, is pure madness and will lead to its downfall.  (Deut 28:15,28,29; Zech 4:7; Rev 8:8)

Do not make an idol for yourself, whether in the shape of anything in the heavens above or on the earth below or in the waters under the earth. 5 Do not bow in worship to them, and do not serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the fathers' iniquity, to the third and fourth generations of those who hate me”  Exod 20:4,5

“For though they knew God, they did not glorify him as God or show gratitude. Instead, their thinking became worthless, and their senseless hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools…They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served what has been created instead of the Creator, who is praised forever. Amen.”  Rom 1:21,22,25

In God’s Kingdom, it will be the symbolic “144,000” under Christ, who will teach and judge God’s children, as has been God’s plan all along. (1 Pet 2:5,9; Mal 2:7) Before that time, it is Satan’s plan to crush and trample down this holy arrangement in Christ, using man’s creation that you are taking part in.  (Matt 24:15; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2; Rev 13:1,7; 20:7-9)  The elders’ lack of Holy Spirit and failures to judge righteously, is evident in the travesties the organization has devised.   Jesus did not “send” men not anointed to be shepherds and judges; he sends those anointed by God as branches of the vine – the vine being Jesus Christ.  (John 15:5; 1 Cor 6:2)  Without Holy Spirit from Christ, without recognizing only Jesus as their head, even they can do nothing.  Thus, the organization, which requires obedience to men (GB/elders), who have replaced Jesus as the Head of the vine…of the anointed Body…has become a deadly trap for everyone involved. (2 Thess 2:9-12)

God has only one Temple of “living stones” (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16) as His dwelling.  The “man of lawlessness”/elder body “sits” in, rules over, that Temple.  (2 Thess 2:3,4)  And as a result, these living stones look to an idol as salvation along with the rest of the wayward sheep. The elder body acts as God’s representatives, as fake priests, yet they represent and give sole dedication, and veneration, to an idol.  (Rev 13:4)  Do you really believe God does not see that His anointed have left Christ to follow and grovel before men?

Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? 15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For youare the temple of the living God. As God has said:

“I will dwell in them
And walk among them.
I will be their God,
And they shall be My people.”

17 Therefore

“Come out from among them
And be separate, says the Lord.
Do not touch what is unclean,

And I will receive you.”
18 “I will be a Father to you,
And you shall be My sons and daughters,
Says the Lord Almighty.”  2 Cor 14-18

https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2013/02/jehovahs-genuine-mountain.html

https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2012/12/follow-up-question-hello-sister-doxsey.html

6 hours ago, Arauna said:

I stand corrected on my  sloppy opinion so it is maybe 1 in 100..... but this does not give these people the right to carry on as if all JW s are pedophiles or approve pedophilia.  That was my point.

In light of such atrocities, it gives them the right to question an organization that says it belongs to the Almighty God.  

58 minutes ago, Witness said:

gives them the right

If you were there it would never have happened, I am sure you have all the answers.  I am sure if you were in control and your advice were followed everything would have been absolutely 100 percent ok without any problems...…. you would have implemented all the right solutions to every problem since you have all the Spirit...….. if you were teaching and leading as you wanted to - everything would have been hunky-dory.

Arauna misses the point deliberately here. 

IF the Organisation had been run properly then God's Holy Spirit would have been with it constantly. And God through Christ, would have kept it clean.  They would have guided the True Anointed with Holy Spirit, to keep the Org' spiritually strong and going in the right direction. 

58 minutes ago, Arauna said:

If you were there it would never have happened, I am sure you have all the answers.  I am sure if you were in control and your advice were followed everything would have been absolutely 100 percent ok without any problems...…. you would have implemented all the right solutions to every problem since you have all the Spirit...….. if you were teaching and leading as you wanted to - everything would have been hunky-dory.

You must have missed this:

2 hours ago, Witness said:

In God’s Kingdom, it will be the symbolic “144,000” under Christ, who will teach and judge God’s children, as has been God’s plan all along.

Thanks to the organization and the GB, your understanding of "leadership" is skewed.  Just because I speak with scripture, does this mean I desire to replace the GB?  The thought alone is revolting.   ANY anointed one who speaks scriptural truth - the teachings of Christ (not their own teachings and doctrine) LEADS people to Christ - NOT TO THEMSELVES! 

Think about it, 1914,1925,1932,1975 (which are just a spattering of WT's false predictions)  -  are teachings of men speaking for themselves, and not for Jesus Christ.  The doctrine of a faithful anointed priest, would be in harmony with Christ's doctrine...

Jesus answered them and said, “My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me.   John 7:16

"Therefore by their fruits you will know them."  Matt 7:15-20

On 6/20/2020 at 12:58 PM, JJJ-AUSTRALIA said:

even if u show them proof

I welcome seeing the numbers - it is your interpretation and the circular 'spin' of the JW-haters that is continually repeated in circular fashion which is the problem...…. like the same propaganda which is leading to Armageddon. Rev 16:14-16. Your JW-view is always hateful.... so we do not trust your spin and never will.  Do you understand this?  

I do not know why you waste your time...…. Jehovah will judge us when the time comes.  You set yourself up as judge and executioner of the GB.  I have seen this same reasoning in Islam.  You are not saving lives...…. you are just hateful and try to prove yourself right - at cost of your own everlasting lives.  Your hateful attitude tells me you are far from Christ..... because you are supposed to be kind to your enemies or be kind to us to win us...…. so what are your motives?  You are not winning us.... it is clear your attitude is from you father john 8:44.

Do yourselves a favor and work on the personality traits that will get you the mark of Christ - the Christian personality.  This is the mark that will get each one of us survival.  

9 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Organisation had been run properly then God's Holy Spirit would have been with it constantly

Only Jesus had the holy spirit with him constantly because he was perfect and also prayed constantly for it.  Humans do not do this due to imperfection..... 

Show me any other organization on this earth that is teaching the name of Jehovah and the core teachings of the JWs, together with the signs of the final days - that there will be a nation across the earth and they will do the world-wide preaching work of the KINGDOM rule ....  and I will honestly consider it. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.