The World News Media

"SPECIAL INVESTIGATION INTO JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"

Witness

15 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

I was not referring to mainstream religion....

Granted, it is out of place, but I think what pushed this button was your comment on another topic, regarding someone as part of “mainstream Christianity”. Your view on what is “truth” and who is practicing it, is foreign to what the WT believes.  You tend to rally forth for a religion that does not share your dissection of Trinitarians vs Nontrinitarians,  and lumping the WT in with “restorationists” – “The Great Christian Awakening”. 

Since the first century, there have always been “awake” believers in Christ.  It doesn’t take a visible, organized religious “movement” in the form of “organization” and according to men’s plan, to reveal truth.  Zech 4:6

You have an earthly view of religion and how to practice it, and that is your choice.   Personally, I feel it contradicts worshiping “in spirit and truth”.   John 4:21-24 

My focus remains on the Watchtower and "Israel" inside.  (Matt 10:23; Rev 11:1-3)  This corrupt organization which holds the minds of people captive, fulfills Revelation's  prophesy.  (Luke 21:24; Col 2:8; Rev 13:10)

• Views 6.7k
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A pretty good guess, I would imagine. I like to think that is still quite low, in view of Invisiblechild.org  reporting that 1 out of every 5 children in the US will be suffer molestation before age 1

So much can go wrong with trying to read too much into the numbers. Even if there is a database of 12,000 or more pedophiles, this does not mean that all of them were found to be actively committing c

"A News Corp investigation into the global Christian sect Jehovah's Witnesses has revealed they have allegedly pushed cash offshore to avoid paying compensation to Australian child sex abuse victims."

5 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

if you read the article

No, i was not. 

4 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Can you please answer the question regarding the former Jehovah's Witnesses

I can't.

4 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

I do not see as to how suddenly the article is now of no interest to you

Money is in question :))) who care about article wrote by some "leftist or rightist or centrist" :))) 

3 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

The issue here is the accusation from News Corp itself and the whole Redress situation,

The issue here is the accusation from News Corp itsef ..................No, not for me. 

and the whole Redress situation ............ That is of interest for VICTIMS firstly i suppose, and for me as observer and former member who is disgusted, appealed and horrified to learn that I belonged to an organization that treats (in past and present) its members and children and other various age victims that way !!!

Copy paste one comment from You Tube:

They obey the authorities??

Montana is a reporting state and they didn't report the abuse of Lexi Nuñez. They were sued and lost 35 million. They appealed the decision claiming they were not clergy and won.

Pennsylvania is another mandatory reporting state. They did not report the abuse of Stephanie Fessler. They settled out of court.

California is another reporting state. Gonzalo Campos was an elder who had abused children before in the Congregations. The Watchtower did not report to authorities and did not warn the Congregation. This appointed elder abused more children. They lost a 13.5M lawsuit and the court demanded that they turn in their database of pedophiles which the Watchtower refused!!

I find it very interesting how people can blindly still defend the WT still after knowing the lies the misinformation and the cover ups.

Some years ago my wife and i got spitted on the face for defending the WT reputation.

But now after there is so much uncovered we could not even step inside a KH our concience does not even give us the sanity to do it anylonger, we understand that there are some JWs that dont know whats going on but after you hear the news and the many misinformation of the society how can you sincerely still defend them just fascinates me, to the point to say you can not trust ALL THE NEWS, honestly buffles me, i wonder if they will say the same thing about all other religions news. 

Btw i am not interested talking to those that keeps defending the WT because the GB is not even interested in doing that.

The WT on Australia TV news report stated they will be no joining the Australian compensation scheme 

Here is the video from The Project news report.

Google drive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HtD3NB4nnKfjN9GHnV4qhyjpYQ5wArhK/view?usp=drivesdk

Youtube
https://youtu.be/NmYajUmWCBw

My concern here in the UK is that JWs will get seriously hurt whilst on the ministry or going to meetings, by people that are outraged by the disgusting behaviour within the CCJW.  The regular JWs seriously do not know how bad it all is. They do not investigate it. Because they are 'sheeplike' they do as they are told, and they are told not to do research outside of the 'Org'.  I had told the Elders of my ex-congregation of the dangers, but they did not listen to me. This is why I now try to make it known anywhere i can, because my ex congregation are not allowed to converse with me. The more news articles the better, earthwide,  as far as I am concerned. 

Oh yeah the same here in Australia, back when i was PIMI back in 2014 several JWs stopped preaching for some weeks while the Australian Royal Commission delivered their results as they were worried, embarrassed  and afraid on how the public would react.

2 hours ago, JJJ-AUSTRALIA said:

Oh yeah the same here in Australia, back when i was PIMI back in 2014 several JWs stopped preaching for some weeks while the Australian Royal Commission delivered their results as they were worried, embarrassed  and afraid on how the public would react.

The question is, will their embarrassment at the most recent action made by their organization to reject the redress scheme, prick their conscience enough to leave?  Dedication, fear and blindness is so entrenched in their minds, I have my doubts.

"No fear exists where His love is. Rather, perfect love gets rid of fear, because fear involves punishment. The person who lives in fear doesn’t have perfect love."   1 John 4:18

As the video Srecko posted reveals, the GB does not make their decisions based on love for the congregation.  Even at their level, they also harbor fear, of losing their riches...their empire. 

@Witness The Far-Right is an ideology, therefore it is not an religious movement and or a faith, nor is it part of mainstream Christianity. Granted I spoke about them not being too keen on religion as a whole, for history proves as a testament to that. To equate the Far-Right as mainstream Christianity, is an ill minded assumption.

Therefore the statement of which you responded to has no correlation: If you do not know how the Left and Right operates, granted both sides tend to get secondary information that are often not as credible, mainly if it is something that are not as favorable, it will not come to the glory of your own favor - let that sink in as the days pass.

Nothing here said has anything to do with mainstream religion......

On 6/20/2020 at 9:44 AM, Witness said:

Granted, it is out of place, but I think what pushed this button was your comment on another topic, regarding someone as part of “mainstream Christianity”. Your view on what is “truth” and who is practicing it, is foreign to what the WT believes.  You tend to rally forth for a religion that does not share your dissection of Trinitarians vs Nontrinitarians,  and lumping the WT in with “restorationists” – “The Great Christian Awakening”. 

What does this have to do with The Far-Right?

On 6/20/2020 at 9:44 AM, Witness said:

Since the first century, there have always been “awake” believers in Christ.  It doesn’t take a visible, organized religious “movement” in the form of “organization” and according to men’s plan, to reveal truth.  Zech 4:6

You have an earthly view of religion and how to practice it, and that is your choice.   Personally, I feel it contradicts worshiping “in spirit and truth”.   John 4:21-24 

My focus remains on the Watchtower and "Israel" inside.  (Matt 10:23; Rev 11:1-3)  This corrupt organization which holds the minds of people captive, fulfills Revelation's  prophesy.  (Luke 21:24; Col 2:8; Rev 13:10)

Which can be seen by you. But what made you think mainstream religion when we are dealing with a political ideology, with their own agenda?

It does not make sense in regards to your claim, granted the article in question.

That being said, to be brief, both the Far-Left and the Far-Right care very, very little about religion, hence they stem closely to the works of the world. For example, you have Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, BANM, Proud Boys, The Boogaloo, the list goes on, not of these groups maintain any religious focus - granted both sides are not too keen on anything pertaining to Jesus or his God, let alone Christianity regardless Trinitarian or not, same case with Islam. Sure you can say they adopt some things, however, not of them are affiliated with mainstream religion, but rather, the political system itself. And of course, you and I both know what this system is affiliated with, we both mentioned it in the past, and it has nothing to do with religion.

Therefore regarding the Far-Right, to make a statement regarding mainstream Religion, does not hold any candle to the focus at hand. As I told you before, simply adding things will not do you any good.

On 6/20/2020 at 3:26 AM, Srecko Sostar said:

Making deficit is not faithful nor discrete.

That's a good point.  If this is "Jehovah's organization", why isn't running smoothly?  If they practice "pure worship", why isn't the organization thriving in every way?  When the people under Moses walked the desert for 40 years, something as minor as what they wore on their feet, never wore out.  Since the organization continually compares itself to God's nation during the time of Moses, would God allow a financial deficit to impede the work of His organization?  Or, is this deficit the underhanded work of thieves?  

"I am the gate. Those who enter the sheep pen through me will be saved. They will go in and out of the sheep pen and find food. 10 A thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy. But I came so that my sheep will have life and so that they will have everything they need."  John 10:9,10

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.