The World News Media

"SPECIAL INVESTIGATION INTO JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"

Witness

On 6/27/2020 at 12:24 PM, JW Insider said:

I am not sure which 3 points you have in mind (that were made by News Corp). Can you be specific?

It's actually 2, didn't realize I typed 3. This claims is in regards to the Catholic Church granted them and the Catholic Church's number of adherents are vastly different.

• Views 6.7k
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A pretty good guess, I would imagine. I like to think that is still quite low, in view of Invisiblechild.org  reporting that 1 out of every 5 children in the US will be suffer molestation before age 1

So much can go wrong with trying to read too much into the numbers. Even if there is a database of 12,000 or more pedophiles, this does not mean that all of them were found to be actively committing c

"A News Corp investigation into the global Christian sect Jehovah's Witnesses has revealed they have allegedly pushed cash offshore to avoid paying compensation to Australian child sex abuse victims."

@Equivocation As you can see, as pointed out in the past, everyone has these types of behavior, and a minor form of bystander syndrome, in this regard, child abuse. 4Jah2me speaks of child abuse, but he fits the category of those who really do not take much action, but speaks about it, that is among what I cited, even you JWs express this among the fold. The irony is he thinks I am blinding you because of the behavior of such he is expressing, which is something common with ALL men and women regardless of the situation, one does not need that much discernment to even see this, especially when he has a platform to take action, but disagrees with helping, this is why I posed the question and challenge a while ago.

That being said, it is very obvious as to what being part of the world is (his interpretation vs. The Bible and it's Principles), I don't think you or anyone else have to explain this to someone who clearly can read the Bible and figure this out for themselves - granted if finds all of you guilty anyways.

Other than that, as stated many times, all children, even JW children matter, and any man or woman of sin will get found out - Numbers 32:23.

Also he speaks for all JWs in the UK, but he does not know that there are some JWs in the UK that do not even fit his description, so he is pondering on his own experience. 4Jah2me will be quite amazed if he ran into one that I know, one that I had challenged, Kathgar.

19 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Quote @Space Merchant  As for the database, we do not know, some are saying they have one, some are saying they do not, others have said they have destroyed it. We should not be playing multiple choice with something serious

If the American CCJW Bethel has destroyed the CSA / Paedophile 20 year Database it would prove they are not serving Almighty God. It would prove that they are deliberately hiding Paedophiles in the CCJW / Watchtower Soc'.  It would prove they have things to hide and that they should not be trusted at all. 

However, i do not believe they have destroyed it. And I believe that Jesus Christ will have that database used in American courts, as part of the cleaning of the CCJW.  Christ will use the Superior Authorities of the 'world' to clean out the things of the 'world' from the CCJW. 

Almighty God used armies of this 'world' to punish the Israelites. And did He use or just allow the Romans to destroy Jerusalem ? Either way it got the job done.  Do you think God and Christ have stopped working toward humans ? Ye people of little faith. 

As for the claim of it being destroyed, it is an odd speculative claim because over the years, there has been information concerning abusers among the Jehovah’s Witnesses bring brought up later on. Granted the faith in question is known for practicing disciplinary church action when it comes to Internal Investigations at the hands of those of religious office. So, people claiming it being destroyed is a bit farfetched.

And so you are in the right to believe as such, as evidence throughout the history of child abuse among the faith community is an obvious one.

As far as I know, Jesus is of God’s Kingdom, the American Courts are not clean either, I say this for good reason. Regardless, the Courts in the United States run on a broken Justice System, and when it comes to child abuse, they cannot eliminate child abuse in ANY institution, this includes, Jehovah’s Witnesses. Which puts me in the correct because I stated you can stop some cases of child abuse, as well as prevent it, you cannot stop it 100%, granted this world is an imperfect one, with one ruler that is God’s Adversary.

That being said, you are leading upon an impossible task, an unrealistic one at that, this is why the only other option to minimize child abuse more, to which you laughed at and disagreed with, is teaching them. For it is no wonder child abuse and neglect prevention personnel are often not happy at times, or those who support them, due to the fact, no one is listening as much and or taking action, so if we are to fit you into this example, you fit the notion as someone who is of this category of the people I often put in an example, hence these are one of the common ways man operate, as I told Evo, this is indeed true, concerning the majority, the JWs, the everyday folk, you even.

And your point with The Nation of Israel? The Romans? It got the job done… Of course, you would say that. There was a reason as to WHY that prophetical event took place. As I recall, context for Scripture does not commit your favor, but this event.

You speak of little faith, but you willful ignore even the Bible instruction to teach children, even when it is presented to you, not to mention, the confusion you expressed in the other threads when it came to wording as well as deem everyone, be it you know them or not as guilty. Moreover, in my response to you, I alluded to 4 verses without you know and as we can all see – the reaction. You yourself have a long way to go.

That being said, as I told you again and again, child abuse is indeed a problem, and the reality is, you cannot stop it 100%, you thinking mankind can clear out sins as if they had power equal to that of the Most High is quite absurd, granted each and everyone one of us, faith or not, know as to HOW sin entered into the world, and the various sins that plagues men, women, and children throughout nations, throughout countries, states, from this home to the next, and all these ill actions, among them, brazen immoral conduct is one of them, and child abuse is among this category. Those among mankind who are morally upright, will do all that they can to minimize some problems, but they know also, I myself included, we cannot destroy a problem – that, my friend, is the realism of the situation, and I can say the same thing about violence, racism, greed, corruption, etc.

Be realistic to the situation at hand.

Anyways, another factor to this whole situation is the fact Jehovah's Witnesses do not own and or build hospitals, have clubs for children, let alone preschools, any form of educational and or religious based institution for children and a list of other things, they do not have sporting events youth clubs, etc.

I cited an article before, but did not add this part in yet, so paraphrasing from what I had read thus far.

People so love to misquote me. It does make me laugh 

This is an example. " you thinking mankind can clear out sins as if they had power equal to that of the Most High is quite absurd, .." 

Whereas i actually said this :- 

And I believe that Jesus Christ will have that database used in American courts, as part of the cleaning of the CCJW.  Christ will use the Superior Authorities of the 'world' to clean out the things of the 'world' from the CCJW. 

So hopefully people can see the difference. I have faith in God through Christ, not faith in men. 

On 6/21/2020 at 10:53 PM, Space Merchant said:

That is untrue, people know how faiths operate despite not being affiliated with them, all it takes is careful research and understanding the outworkings of things.

Even JW members are not aware how own "faith" operate in many details. So your statement above is not fully "true" and adequate :))

On 6/27/2020 at 3:38 PM, Space Merchant said:

Again, they would need to be trained on the matter.

On 6/27/2020 at 3:38 PM, Space Merchant said:

Even you yourself can train yourself on child abuse and help out those who are actually fighting it the wrong way

Did WT magazines gave enough proper "train" to JW elders and JW members in 1980's ? If yes why JWORG have such massive problem inside Organization 30-40  years later? Are they actually fighting it the wrong way as all other ?! Articles about CSA in WT publications came from what source? From inside WTJWorg  wisdom "guided by HS", or by "worldly" source or from mixed sources?

Train yourself? WTJWorg trained themselves in this subject? But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil. - Heb 5:14 

Even with this advanced self training collective attitude G. Jackson publicly asked  ARC The Hon Justice Peter McClellan, "tell us please how you want us to deal with CSA and we will." He, GB member asked "worldly person" for advice and direction and instruction to be incorporated in Australian legislative. But on other hand WTJWorg instructed all "self trained elders"  to call Legal Department in Branch Office first and skip Secular Government legislative. :))

15 minutes ago, César Chávez said:

That leads to an understanding. When did you decide Elders are lawyers, caretakers of peoples free will. When did the Watchtower decide, they are responsible for an individuals personal life. Spiritual life, YES!, But personal life, never! That "responsibility" belongs with each individual.

If not, that means, after being born, government has been responsible for whatever happens to us in life. Does that make any kind of sense?

Mr Asch in his court deposition said how "spiritual protection" is JW elders task, and how "physical protection" is task for secular government. Does that make any kind of sense to you? ;)))

What is difference and connection between protection and responsibility? :))

6 minutes ago, César Chávez said:

You need to make better sense of your argument.

Elders need to make clear to public and JW congregants: If you, as JW member, have problems of any sort that is not of doctrinal, theological issue, faith issue ..... go to secular authority and to secular courts. 

What JW members doing according to WT policy? They say: We have our elders who have Judicial Committees and they can handle all sort of our problems - spiritual and non spiritual. 

JW members making (enough) "sense" for argument presented.

.@César Chávez Billy the Kid you talk so much rubbish. Quote :-

That leads to an understanding. When did you decide Elders are lawyers, caretakers of peoples free will. When did the Watchtower decide, they are responsible for an individuals personal life. Spiritual life, YES!, But personal life, never! That "responsibility" belongs with each individual

The GB of JW Org / CCJW decided they were in control of congregants lives when they made the rules of hiding paedophiles in the congregations, by telling the congregants NOT TO report CSA to the police or to the authorities. And the Elders decided to control people's personal lives by carrying out those orders. Hence some congregants were disfellowshipped for complaining about CSA, and some were disfellowshipped for going to the police. Of course the age old excuse used was that a person was 'causing a division in the congregation'. 

7 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Even JW members are not aware how own "faith" operate in many details. So your statement above is not fully "true" and adequate :))

Can you proof that it is not true when the history of Restorationism proves otherwise? I challenge you on this one and I wait.

Also the Redress covers those who were sexual abused as children, it does not cover physical abuse for there was some talk about this back in 2018.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.