Ann O'Maly

• Views 4.1k
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reports on the internet grapevine say that his disfellowshipping was announced at his congregation's midweek Zoom meeting last week. SOURCE It was inevitable, and he knew it would end like

Thank you for this information. If it is true then it does indeed prove his point. Of course the blind JWs will defend their god the GB. It is who they worship and they just cannot see beyond th

.....or they will be removed by human hands aka new policy, new people in management structure, "new light" about GB and so on.   

Norwegian newspaper confirms Furuli disfellowshipped

Furuli has been disfellowshipped from Jehovah's Witnesses

I can confirm that I am now excluded, says Rolf Furuli, who for nearly 60 years has been a key figure in Jehovah's Witnesses nationally and internationally.

Furuli says he takes the exclusion with great calm. Usually, such an exclusion will be terribly heavy. Your entire network is broken and friends will no longer talk to you. But for me it is not so. I have a network all over the world of scientists and elders who see the problems in the organization. These I want to keep in touch with, says Furuli.

Vårt Land has been in contact with Jehovah"s witnesses spokesperson in Scandinavia, Dag Erik Kristoffersen. He says he has no information about a possible exclusion of Furuli, and that he is therefore unable to comment on the case at this time. But Cato Pretorius of the Torstrand congregation in Larvik, Furuli's local congregation, confirms the exclusion. Since this is publicly known, we can confirm that he is no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses, he writes in an SMS to Vårt Land.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish more people would speak out against the GB, but the GB will be removed by God through Christ, or they will stand down when God's time is right for it to happen..

Egotism : The GB calling themselves the Faithful and Discreet Slave. The GB saying that only they, those 8 men, are that Slave, and that the other Anointed should not meet together for bible study etc, when those 8 men meet together all the time. The GB saying that 'God and Christ trusts them' and that therefore 'all JWs should trust them'. 

THAT is Egotism. 

49 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

8 men meet together all the time

If they meet, they meet not for their own benefit unlike your suggestion that other anointed must play important roles in the congregations they are in.....  And how will you know it is not an imposter anointed group trying to take over in the congregation...… ever thought of that????   I take you a bet you have not thought of this because practical matters are not your forte..

6 hours ago, Arauna said:

If they meet, they meet not for their own benefit unlike your suggestion that other anointed must play important roles in the congregations they are in.....  And how will you know it is not an imposter anointed group trying to take over in the congregation...… ever thought of that????   I take you a bet you have not thought of this because practical matters are not your forte..

I see that what 4Jah2me said, went right over your head.

7 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

The GB saying that only they, those 8 men, are that Slave, and that the other Anointed should not meet together for bible study etc, when those 8 men meet together all the time.

Your eyes are entirely focused on 8 men who would just as soon keep you locked in their pen and deceitfully coerce you into “donating” to their corrupt organization. (Ps 140:5)

Jesus said,

“You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.”  Matt 5

Those part of the heavenly city, "New Jerusalem", the anointed, who are members of Christ’s Body, are to share his light – of TRUTH. (Gal 4:26; Heb 12:22) The living Temple of God is truth, with its foundation established on the teachings of Christ and the apostles. (Eph 2:20-22)  The organization is a counterfeit that pretends to be that “truth”.   Yet, it is the anointed, who are to be the light of the world today, as ambassadors of Christ. (2 Cor 5:20)  Your sole concern and vision, is in the GB, who have dictated their silence.  Why? To suppress truth.  To kill those in Christ. (Rev 13:15) The GB’s band of thieves/elders enforce this decree. (Acts 20:29; 2 Cor 11:3; Matt 24:24,25, 48-51) (John 10:1,10; 2 Thess 2:3,4)

No Arauna, the rebels are the eight men, whom you cannot see as the primary wolves squelching the light of TRUTH each anointed one is to share. Do you really believe the true wolves would write a book against the GB, and publish it for everyone to read?  No, the authentic wolves would appear as sheep among the flock, and gain the trust of all in the herd.

Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. (teachings) Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Matt 7:15,16

"For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. 30 Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking misleading things, to draw away the disciples after themselves."  Acts 20:29

It is a "misleading thing" to tell the anointed to shut up and conform to an earthly organization's rules and regulations that guard its need for "unity".  Can't you see that the organization is not the Temple of God?  (1 Pet 2:5-9; 1 Cor 3:16,17)  Was there any entity during the time of the early temple period that was accepted above and beyond the established form of worship?  

Your focus has been side-swiped to believe in an earthly "established" form of worship today, through "Jehovah's organization", instead of seeing the spiritual Temple built with anointed "living stones".  It is a very sly move on the part of Satan.  

“However, the Most High does not dwell in temples made with hands, as the prophet says:

‘Heaven is My throne,
And earth is My footstool.
What house will you build for Me? says the Lord,
Or what is the place of My rest?'  Acts 7:48,49

"God who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands.  Nor is He worshiped with men’s hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things.   Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man’s devising.  Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent"  Acts 17:24,29,30

(And yes, an anointing is the outpouring of Holy Spirit which takes up residence in the heart as God’s dwelling. (1 Cor 3:16,17; Acts 2:17; 1 John 2:27) The anointed  ‘necessarily’ DO have more holy spirit than anyone else…for a reason – to teach the light of Christ to those who thirst for it. (Mat 2:7; Heb 8:10)  Those individuals  are also blessed by God's Holy Spirit, allowing their eyes to open the real TRUTH.)

How blind you are.  Unbeknownst to Furuli, I believe he is setting the stage for the fulfillment of scripture.  The “false prophet”/GB will be ousted by the composite organization of elders, along with rebel anointed ones, who would rather fork over their “crown”, for riches in this life, and not with Jesus Christ in God's Kingdom.  Rev 17:12-18

It is not by happenstance that the anointed have always gathered in the WT organization.  (Rev 16:13,14; 20:7-10)  Satan demands to test each one, as “wheat”.  (Luke 22:31)

I’m not sure if I have shared this quote from the WT, but it bears repeating:

“Just as a boss of organized crime might oversee many illegal operations—drugs, prostitution, theft, gambling, smuggling, and so forth—without personally revealing himself to all his underlings, so Satan uses an organization to control far more people than he could by himself alone. His strategy? Besides harassing individuals, he and the demons treat masses of people as if they were a herd of cattle. No need to direct each one personally. Simply turn a few at the head of the herd, and the majority will follow. Then concentrate on the strays.” G90 1/8 pp 12-13

We have been provided a personal peek into the devious ways Satan misleads “THE ELECT/SAINTS” in the last days – through an organization that “makes war” with them and spiritually "kills" anyone who stand up against it.  Rev 13:7,15  

http://pearl-satansthrone.blogspot.com/

Quote @Arauna  And how will you know it is not an imposter anointed group trying to take over in the congregation...… ever thought of that????   I take you a bet you have not thought of this because practical matters are not your forte..

Ye of little faith. I have said many times. " but the GB will be removed by God through Christ, or they will stand down when God's time is right for it to happen.."

Arauna, you may be practical, but i would rather be spiritual.  By their works you will know them. We've seen the works of the 'all American' GB. (7 out of 8). And all white GB (7 out of 8). Whereas the Organisation is Earth wide, of all nations and tribes. 

Imagine the Israelites saying to Moses 'What a dumbo leading us to the Red Sea, we got no chance of survival now'.

FAITH in Almighty God through Jesus Christ. And it will come to pass. The GB will be removed and replaced. 

But @Witness says it much better than I can. 

17 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

Arauna, you may be practical, but i would rather be spiritual. 

I think Jehovah is most practical and logical.  If you are spiritual and apply the wisdom of the bible, you will not be impractical, unreasonable or illogical.  Something the hate-OCD-clan have in common.

I do not wish to argue with you - Jehovah knows the future, I leave it in His hands.  Your GB predictions remind me of Balaam.

2 hours ago, Witness said:

No Arauna, the rebels are the eight men, whom you cannot see as the primary wolves squelching the light of TRUTH each anointed one is to share. Do you really believe the true wolves would write a book against the GB, and publish it for everyone to read?  No, the authentic wolves would appear as sheep among the flock, and gain the trust of all in the herd.

Powerful !

Do you realize that you are probably the only person on this forum who uses the words “hate” and “hateful” repeatedly? Who really hates, Arauna? Is it you, hating “apostates”?  I believe that not one exjw here, hates JWs.  Instead, they are probably disgusted with the tyrannous leadership of the organization that they lived under for years, and are most likely dumbfounded that millions still tolerate its lies and hypocrisy.    I am.

11 hours ago, Arauna said:

If you are spiritual and apply the wisdom of the bible, you will not be impractical, unreasonable or illogical. 

Shall we put this “wisdom” and its application to the test, and grade the WT’s actions against it?

An anointed priest is to teach the people. (Mal 2:7; 1 Pet 2:5,9)  Who “represent” the priesthood and teach JWs instead?  Is it acceptable according to God’s word that the elder body have taken on that role which cannot be challenged? (yes! OCD kicking in!)  Is it acceptable that men not anointed can judge God’s chosen priesthood, that they can pass judgment on anyone above and beyond Christ Jesus?

Here are the scriptures - the “wisdom” of the Bible – which verify that Watchtower gets a zero mark in this category:  Num 16:3-7,10,11,18,20,21,35,40; 2 Chron 23:6,7; Num 18:7; Ezek 44:6-9; 2 Chron 13:9; 2 Thess 2:4,8; Rom 14:4

Whose wisdom will you accept – that of the GB or that of God?

I’ve provided you with scriptures that show there is no building, no organization that can be called “God’s house”; yet, the WT calls every building constructed, just that:  “God’s house”.   WT’s “Bethel” is patterned after the sanctuary and city in ancient Israel.  It is not patterned after God’s dwelling, “house”, signified since the coming of the Messiah as the Body of Christ.  Has Christ become a “stumbling block” to the GB? (1 Pet 2:4-8)

The “house/dwelling of God” today, is outlined in 1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Cor ; Eph 2:20-22

With the unyielding “two witness rule” adhered to in cases of child abuse and rape, do you realize that during the ARC, GB member Geoffrey Jackson was presented with God’s perfect justice outlined in  Deut 22:25,26 and he said it held no weight in matters of abuse today?  Why not?   Was the GB unable to perceive what loving justice in the case of victims is all about?

11 hours ago, Arauna said:

Your GB predictions remind me of Balaam.

In the organization, who have become like beasts of burden? Who must obey the GB/”wicked slave” or pay the penalty of disfellowshipping? Every letter written by an anointed one questioning the GB’s doctrine, and warning them of their false steps, is ignored, just as Balaam ignored the beast of burden he rode.   

Everyone must obey a wicked slave, or be kicked to the curb. 

The reason required for the expulsion of the GB, will need to be inexcusable and offensive.
How do we know?

Rev.18:20... "“Rejoice over her, you heavens! Rejoice, you people of God! Rejoice, apostles and prophets! For God has judged her with the judgment she imposed on you.” (also Matt.7:2).

Well, the GB cause the righteous, to be condemned to death (1John3:12,14)!

See....
"In her was found the blood of prophets and of God’s holy people, of all who have been slaughtered on the earth.” (Rev.18:24)

Rev.13: "15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed."

Rev.11: "7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified. 9 For three and a half days some from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. 10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth."

Matt.5: "11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you."
-
Now of course we know that the faithful who are unjustly accused and sentenced, suffer for righteousness' sake. Not so, the last harlot (GB). As the apostle Peter said;

"14 But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. “Do not fear their threats; do not be frightened. 16 keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander. 17 For it is better, if it is God’s will, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.” -- "19 For it is commendable if someone bears up under the pain of unjust suffering because they are conscious of God. 20 But how is it to your credit if you receive a beating for doing wrong and endure it? But if you suffer for doing good and you endure it, this is commendable before God." (1Pet.3; 1Pet.2)

So, our suffering can be for either doing good, or for doing bad. The wicked steward, beats his fellow anointed brothers and slaves of Christ, for their doing good. Like Balaam, he beats the beast of burden who has enough perception, to see where the path of Balaam is leading (Num.22). The donkey is trying to save Balaam's life, and Balaam arrogantly beats the donkey in cruelty and frustration, because Balaam is not as perceptive as the ass. The angel of the Lord is about to strike Balaam dead, for his offenses against God and God's nation. This applies in the time of the End, as we observe by the inclusion of this scenario within Revelation (Rev.2:14; Jude1:11; 2Pet.2:15).

Just as the wicked steward/harlot/false prophet/Jezebel... has her faithful brothers in Christ, condemned to death as wicked through the Gentile force (elder body) they manipulate....
--- (just as occurred with Jesus -Rev.11:8; Matt.23:37,35; Rev.18:24; John19:12,15-16; Rev.13:15; 11:7-8); 

....so too, “She” will bear a double portion (Rev.18:6), the shame of condemnation to death, but in her case, it will be deserved (Rev.19:2).

Written by an anointed priest, Pearl Doxsey.

21 minutes ago, Witness said:

An anointed priest is to teach the people.

That is debatable because you are most probably the most self-righteous person on this forum. You are the one always justifying your hate by abuse of scripture.  I just keep pointing out your hateful attitude..... and believe me..... it is like OCD.  You cannot move away from this single mindset. That is all I have to say. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.